Swap Party Campaign - Cover

Swap Party Campaign

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Ruth loved her husband very much, so much in fact, that when he ran for Mayor they both agreed that the best way to get support and votes was to 'put-out' for them... so they do. After all, it is much easier to fuck your way to the top of the great American political ladder, than it is to fight, swear and lie about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

The five people in the Conners's living room were quiet now. They hadn't been moments before when they had heard the good news: John Conners was the new mayor of Pleasureville.

Now, John, Ruth, Harry Perkins, and Andrew Blaine sat together on a large comfortable sofa. Across from them, sitting on the floor, was Dan Michaels. These were all the men who had been so important to the campaign. Mellow smiles of satisfaction creased all of their faces as they opened yet another bottle of champagne and drank it down.

John's hands moved against his smiling wife's softly rising tits within the material of her velvet robe, and she began to croon soft words of endearment to him.

"You won, darling! You won!"

Harry Perkins's fingers were already climbing beneath the young wife's robe, rising toward the willing hole of her pussy.

In spite of the fact that they were not alone, John couldn't help feeling the general air of sensuality in the room, and his cock grew harder by the second. His wife's voluptuously rounded tits were soft and naked in his fingers and he longed to touch her cream-white body all over. Yet they couldn't leave the others just yet. His other hand reached up beneath her tied robe, tentatively at first, and then boldly.

"I couldn't have done it without all of you," he said.

Harry Perkins, while letting his thick middle finger crease the thin furrow of Ruth Conners's hotly pulsing young cunt, murmured to the room in general, "I think both of us will go down as the greatest mayors in Pleasureville history."

"Oooooooooh!" Ruth couldn't help crooning with delight as she felt surges of pleasure rising from her softly tingling pussy. Suddenly Ruth smiled.

"I think this victory calls for a little celebration, don't you?" She looked at each man with a lewd twinkle in her eye and they returned her look with excitement.

Harry Perkins removed his hand from her cunt, and John Conners removed his from her huge tit, and Ruth stood up. She untied the robe's belt slowly, the four men holding their breaths as they watched her, because they knew she wore nothing underneath.

Ruth undid the belt and let it drop to the sides of the robe and she slowly drew the soft velvet material down over her shoulders. Suddenly, she let it drop in a puddle at her feet, and she stood there, the naked voluptuousness of her body gleaming in the lamplight.

John, sitting on the couch next to where she was standing, reached out casually to fondle the warm softness of her tit, his fingers massaging and kneading as thumb and forefinger rolled the coral nipple back and forth until it was erectly peaked. Her asscheeks quivered convulsively from the thought of how the victory would be celebrated in a few minutes. Her eyes skipped over the four men's faces, and she saw the same thoughts in their expressions. She sat back down on the couch next to her husband and Harry Perkins.

"You filthy man," she said to her husband, smiling as his hand lewdly massaged her hugely billowing tit.

John guffawed. "Only trying to keep up with my little wife!"

John looked over at Harry Perkins, who was sitting beside Ruth. He was running his hand appreciatively over her huge, whitely billowing tits, feeling their amazingly soft silkiness. As he teased a coral-tipped nip to erectness under his thumb and forefinger, he said, "Christ! You guys ever seen such tits?"

Shivering inwardly, Ruth felt the obscene caresses all the way to her cunt as Harry's hands raised both nipples to a budded hardness. Harry bent to suck up the entire areola; his tongue and the roof of his mouth nursed at her nakedly quivering tit. The suction became increasingly painful until, suddenly, again that unexplainable heat flowed out, permeating her titties and racing through her belly to ignite that terrible and beautiful flame in her wetly throbbing pussy. She moaned with the horrible pleasure of it, and then without volition, her hand slipped up to his neck to pull his graying head in close to her.

Her nakedly flaring hips began almost imperceptibly to undulate, and the tensed muscles of her thighs relaxed, allowing them to fall open an inch or two. John saw his opening and his hand went swiftly out to travel the length of her smoothly firm inner thigh, caressing, kneading, and teasing before finally arriving at the sparse red triangle of silken hair. His outstretched finger trailed lightly into the wetly closed pink slit, and with a deep groan, the young wife found her thighs automatically splaying open to his eagerly plundering hand. Without hesitation his finger dipped into the tight little pussyhole where a hot viscous wetness coated it as he slid his fingertips through her openly defenseless slit to the pulsing bud of her clit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.