Swap Party Campaign - Cover

Swap Party Campaign

 

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ruth loved her husband very much, so much in fact, that when he ran for Mayor they both agreed that the best way to get support and votes was to 'put-out' for them... so they do. After all, it is much easier to fuck your way to the top of the great American political ladder, than it is to fight, swear and lie about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

After Harry Perkins left, her pussy still tingling from his penetration, Ruth Connors waited half an hour for her husband to come, and finally, realizing that he would find his way home in his own good time, she decided to at least take a shower and get ready for bed. That way she would be good and ready for any activities he wanted to perform later.

Ruth stood under the shower for a long time, her sensually awakened body tingling from the needle sharp spray of hot water. Blotting her white nakedness with a huge fluffy towel, she thought about the way she would tell her husband the good news.

Dropping the towel she looked at her nakedly gleaming flesh in the bathroom mirror, at her huge, white billowing tits, the small indented waist and slow, sensuous curve of hip and thigh, all of it a vessel for the cocks of the men she loved. Even the sight of her own maturely ripened body could arouse her now with her pussy only half-fucked! Tentatively, she reached out a hand to hold her huge tit, feeling the answering twinge all the way down to her auburn-fringed pussy slit. Oh God! She wished John would hurry and come home. Come home and rid her of this terrible need to be fucked. With a little cry of frustration, Ruth whirled and threw on a thick floor-length robe to cover her hotly aroused nakedness.

She went into the living room and over to the bar where she took out a full bottle of scotch and a glass, and took them over to the couch. Curling up on the well-stuffed sofa, Ruth opened a book and began sipping the drink from the glass.

The door chimes echoed throughout the big old house, sending her reverie flying. It was probably her husband returning home. He forgot his keys more often than not, and she was getting used to letting him into the house, but just in case it wasn't him, she pulled her robe higher around her throat and padded slowly across the carpet and opened the door a cautious crack.

"Yes?" she asked cautiously, not even looking around the door.

"Come on, Ruth! It's me--John!"

She unhooked the chain and opened the door wide for him to pass through.

"Hi." His burning eyes swept over her from her bare feet to her shining hair. He closed the door stealthily.

"You took so long!" Ruth felt her heart almost beating out of her breast. John was here, now he'd take care of the fire in her half-fucked pussy.

"From the looks of you, my dear, I'd say that at least part of the plan for ex-mayor Perkins's bribe worked."

John Connors sat in the middle of the couch, watching his wife as she came across the room toward him. Her robe, thick as it was, couldn't hide the wildly exciting curves underneath it. Ruth was perched precariously on the edge of a chair, poised as if for flight, one long slender thigh revealed where the robe parted. The auburn hair swirled slowly around her beautiful face as she shook her head for no apparent reason at all.

"So tell me what happened," he asked, guessing that all hadn't gone quite according to plan. She smiled widely, for her husband's eyes were pouring over her again in a more than familiar way. She felt an isolated muscle quiver deep up in her belly and her throat was dry.

"He said that any man that could satisfy me, would satisfy him."

"You mean--?"

"Yes, he is going to support you in the campaign!" she said excitedly.

There was a contented silence. Ruth crossed the room and curled up at one end of the couch, looking at her husband and enjoying his happiness. He looked so sexy sitting there, his shirt open at the neck, and his jeans revealed the lines of his slender but muscular body.

"What are you thinking?" she asked anxious to find out what was behind the sudden, devilish twinkle that had come into his eyes.

"I think that maybe Harry Perkins is right," he whispered. "It has to be one hell of a man who would be able to keep one hell of a woman like you." His hand came out casually, catching a strand of her fine auburn hair. He toyed with it playfully.

"Now, tell me what's wrong. Didn't he fuck you enough?" His hand strayed down to her knee. "Poor dear, the old man's cock didn't come through for you?" His voice died to a suggestive whisper as his hand traced the length of her terry cloth covered thighs. His glowing eyes were inches from hers, boring into her very soul. They shot into her, into the softly vulnerable places deep inside her. She could feel the insinuating hand on her thigh, a warming tingle running through her nerves. She knew dimly that in a matter of seconds he'd complete the cum she'd tried so desperately to reach with Harry Perkins, and the thought flashed joyously over the surface of her skin. She found herself waiting breathlessly for her husband's next move.

"Well, let me see if I can fix that for you," he said and his mouth was at her ear, and sliding around her cheek, and capturing her wetly parted lips in a long fierce kiss. She could feel the hardness of his lips, the teeth behind them grinding softly into her softly receptive mouth. His long striking tongue shot out into the warmth and wetness of her mouth, probing deeply into her, forcing her head back against the couch. Not enough breath came through her straining nostrils; she was helplessly drowning in the wave of pleasure that swept through her like a raging tide.

Her husband's hand moved inside of her robe, catching one billowing white tit, his fingers digging into the resilient flesh while his tongue fucked relentlessly into her mouth. He caught a handful of her hair and tilted her head back while he stripped the robe from her body. One of her hands went slowly out to the mayor-to-be's pants, and she smiled as she crawled on her knees closer to him.

"Take out my prick," he said.

She reached out again, slowly and deliberately. Her trembling fingers found the tongue of his belt and released it. Fumbling, she found the zipper, pulling it down to reveal the visibly pulsing bulge in the front of her husband's white jockey shorts. She worked his jeans slowly down the long muscular legs.

Kicking off his shoes quickly, John nudged the whole bundle to the side of the couch, his eyes never leaving his wife's strangely smiling face kneeling in front of him, his hands still lightly twisted in the silky auburn hair.

"Skin my shorts down," he continued. He watched as she reached for his hips, her tanned arms pulling the huge, white, billowing tits even more upright and upward-thrusting. The young husband thought he would go mad from the sensations of those slender fingers pulling the shorts down his hips. His painfully throbbing cock was already jumping like it had a life of its own, and he could feel his cum-laden balls growing hard and demanding. Christ!

Ruth gasped as she stretched the knit jockey shorts downward, releasing the awesome length of her husband's painfully jerking cock that bounded out of the cloth jail like an angry charging monster. Oh God! It was beautiful. Beautiful! She could see the blue-veined organ poling out just above her face, so stiff and huge with his virile young desire that it looked as though it might burst right through the smooth, satiny skin that encased it. Oh dear God! How she wanted it! She wanted it fucking deep up inside her cunt--deep up inside.

John Connors looked down at his beautiful red-haired wife kneeling at his feet like a slave, taking off his shorts. He was pleased at her look of lust when his huge cock sprang out before her like a thick pole. She trembled uncontrollably and her tits quivered as the breath rasped out of her lungs. Her soft, full mouth quaked and she swallowed, lips trembling as her wetly pointed tongue snaked out to lick their fearful dryness. John impatiently kicked the jockey shorts off his feet and jerked his shirt off like a madman. Softly holding her beautiful face again by the jaws, he looked down at her adoringly.

"Now... kiss my cock... gently... like you like it!"

Obediently, Ruth opened her wetly glistening lips. Her eyes looked down the length of her husband's hard muscular body to the tightly curled black patch of pubic hairs where his heavily throbbing cock thrust out in obscene majesty. The huge pole hung above her like a sword, darkened at the head, and pulsing in anticipation. Oh God... in her mouth... yes... she wanted its throbbing hotness in her mouth. He liked to be sucked, and she loved it!

Impatiently, John jerked her head forward, until her softly petaled lips touched the achingly eager head of his cock. Oh Christ, yes! The first searing contact of Ruth's wetly ovalled lips sent an electric charge sparking through the whole length of his wildly pulsating prick. He groaned in lewd hunger, as he saw the lushly curved body of his wife kneeling nakedly before him.

His head lowered, so that he could watch the lust-contorted features of his beautiful wife's face poised there before his loins, and his brain reeled with the mental image of his thickly pulsing cock fucking in and out of her tightly ovalled lips. She was going to suck him. He could already feel the cum juices beginning to stir restlessly in his balls, and knew it wouldn't be long before it would come spewing out of his prick like a flow of white-hot lava.

"Hurry, hurry!" he begged. "Suck it, baby, suck it!"

Suddenly, in obedience, Ruth plunged her head forward, taking his entire hugely throbbing cock into her throat. John felt the incredible wet heat of her soft rounded lips close over the sensitive head of his cock, felt her firebrand tongue obediently lick circles of liquid fire around and around it, flicking into the glans opening, drinking up the lubricating fluid oozing there. His hands tightened in her hair as he thrust his loins forward, driving the length of his wildly eager cock deep into the soft, hot folds of her mouth, feeling it slam against the back of her throat.

"Uuuummmm!" Ruth choked around her young husband's cock.

"Ooooooohhh, yeah, baby!" the ambitious young husband cried in lust-crazed agreement.

Ruth drew back slightly, so that she was able to taste the pungent slipperiness of his juices again, twirling her tongue maddeningly faster around the heavily throbbing head. He watched her wetly sucking lips hungrily working on his cock, watched her warm, wet mouth pucker outward and then back in again as she bobbled up and down over the full length of his thickly pulsating cock. The sight of his beautiful wife eagerly sucking his prick increased his arousal, and his loins tensed and began frantically jerking into her face. All of his cock disappeared with each forward thrust, so that only a small stretch of it showed whitely glistening with saliva between her widely ovalled lips.

Her tongue, with a nerve-shattering lick on the outstroke, was a thing gone wild with lust, making the huge cock-head jerk and convulse as though it, too, were a thing alive with a mind of its own. Ruth raveled in the pungent taste and odor of his hotly pulsating cock in her mouth; it was generating wild shivers of excitement which raced through her own nakedly aroused flesh. She was overcome by an eagerness to have him fill her throat with his lewd cum juices. She cupped her husband's asscheeks and savagely pulled his loins into her face.

John Connors ran his tongue across his dry lips. He felt a tremor course through his loins as he watched his young wife clamp her lips even tighter around his frantically pulsating cock and begin to suck it rhythmically and hungrily. By God, she was really getting with it tonight! He groaned raggedly through the constrictions in his chest and caught her beautiful face harder between his hands to guide the voraciously sucking lips up farther over his hugely pulsing cock. He could feel the muscles of her throat working as she gulped and tried to devour its full length.

Choking and gagging, Ruth reluctantly eased her hungrily sucking mouth down the thickly pulsing cock that was wet with her saliva and glistening in the light from the lamp.

"Oh God... suck it, keep on... suck it for me again!" she heard him croak above her. His tensed thighs were quivering as he crouched and impatiently thrust his prick at her face.

Her head came slowly toward him again, and suddenly her tongue flicked out, the tip boring teasingly into the glans opening, causing a thin droplet to flow forth and disappear into her eagerly lapping mouth. She ran her wetly licking tongue along the underside of the hugely pulsing cock and left her saliva shining on his balls. She smiled as she leaned to her task, for John's virile cock was pulsating wildly, jerking in frenzy with her lewd movements. She wanted to swallow the whole thing if she could, for the taste of the thinly seeping liquid in her greedily working mouth was like nectar.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.