Midnight Meeting - Cover

Midnight Meeting

by EveryDenial

Copyright© 2024 by EveryDenial

Erotica Sex Story: After she sneaks downstairs to spend some time with Dad, she goes back upstairs and catches her brother right after doing the same with Mom

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   .

I walked carefully down the stairs, trying not to let the floor creek below me. The glow of a random show playing on the TV lit up the living room as crept in. On the couch was Dad, again. Passed out drunk after another night at the bar. It wasn’t often that he did this, but when he did, it was always the perfect opportunity for me.

I knelt beside him and took his cock out of his pants. It was already semi-hard, and I had to stroke it a few times before it reached full length. Dad didn’t stir at all as I did this, and I could tell he was really out of it.

I let my satin robe fall down my arms and I threw it over the couch, revealing my naked body underneath. I climbed onto his lap and straddled him and didn’t waste time lining his erect cock up with my pussy. I could feel the head of his cock against my slit and I rubbed it up and down my lips a few times before pushing back. His cock slipped inside me with ease, and I moaned quietly at the feeling.

I rocked my hips back and forth, taking his entire length in me as I rode him. I had a hand on the couch to steady myself, and another hand between my legs, rubbing my clit while I bounced up and down on his dick. The living room was silent, besides the sound of his dick sliding in and out of me, and my breathing as I continued to fuck him.

It was a slow process, not wanting to wake him up, but I was getting close to cumming. I rubbed my clit faster and harder, and I rode him as deep and as fast as I could without moving him too much. Then I felt his cock start to throb inside me and I knew he was going to cum too.

Dad groaned quietly, still asleep, and his cock pulsed deep inside me. After a few seconds and I felt his cock unloading his cum into my pussy. The sensation of him shooting inside me was all it took to send me over the edge. I bit my lip to suppress a moan as my own orgasm washed over me, and my pussy clenched around his cock as it throbbed and twitched, pumping more and more of his cum into me.

As his orgasm subsided, so did mine, and I could feel his cock softening inside me. I got off of him and tucked his now-limp cock back into his pants.

I grabbed my robe off the back of the couch and threw it on. I only tied it up loosely since I was just going back to bed. I started walking back to the stairs and stopped to look back at him. He was snoring loudly, his mouth hanging open. I smiled to myself as I turned back around and headed up to my room.

When I got to the top of the stairs I saw my brother slowly closing our parent’s bedroom door. He was wearing nothing, his cock was hard and wet. He looked just as surprised to see me as I was to see him. I couldn’t believe what had just happened.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.