Last Call - Cover

Last Call

by Urdarntootin

Copyright© 2024 by Urdarntootin

Erotica Sex Story: A chance meeting for sex only

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Vignettes   Petting   Public Sex   .

I was at the disco bar in Martinique’s Club Med. It was almost closing time, about 3:30 AM. I was resting with a gin tonic, looking at the labels of the bottles lined up on shelves behind the bar.

A young woman approached me from behind and said into my ear, “I liked watching you dance with those other girls.”

Surprised, I turned towards her. It was dark, so I couldn’t get a good look at her. She seemed kind of plain, in her twenties, short. Those other girls had left the disco already.

“Would you like to dance?” I asked.

She said, “No.”

I knew that most of the guests were departing the next morning, so I asked, “Did you enjoy your stay?”

She said, “Yes, for the most part, but I’m a little disappointed.”

“Why?”

“Well, I’ve been here for a week, and I see all these other girls getting guys, but I haven’t found anyone. Nobody wants me.” She had a sad look on her face. “I’ve been horny all week,” she added, “and I’m leaving in the morning.”

“Oh, my goodness!” I exclaimed. “You poor thing!”

“Well, um, I was wondering if you could help me out. I’ve watched you sometimes this week, and you seem nice and all, so, I was wondering, um, would you like to make love to me?”

She looked at me with sad, pleading eyes again. She had a faint, woeful smile.

You could have knocked me over with a feather! Of course, I was horny. She was female. She was willing. I was able. What was there to lose?

“Pardon me,” I said. “I wasn’t expecting this. You kind of caught me flat footed. We don’t even know each other. Are you sure you want to do this?”

“I’m sure.”

I paused to think, then said, “Well, as much as I’d like to do it with you, I can’t take you to my room. My roommate won’t allow it. Plus, I don’t have protection.”

“That’s okay. I’m on the pill. We can’t use my room either. Can’t we just find someplace?”

“Okay.”

I took her by the hand. We walked down the beach until we found a clump of trees next to the water that would give us some privacy.

“Is this place okay?” I asked.

She nodded.

It was almost pitch black anyway. We took off our clothes and arranged them on the sand so she could lie on top of them. She lay down and spread her legs. I knelt in front of her, my knees in the sand. I bent over her and placed my hands palms down on either side of her shoulders. I looked her in the eyes and I lowered myself to kiss her.

Before I could kiss her, she asked, all of a sudden, “You don’t have any dread diseases or anything, do you?”

“No,” I said.

“Well, you’d better not!”

“Well, you’d better not, either!” I said.

I rolled to lay alongside her and I began to kiss her and to feel her breasts. If she had been horny before, now she became excited. My dick swelled in response. I sucked on her right nipple and touched her left leg above her knee. I caressed her inner thigh, higher and higher, until my hand was on her pussy, fingers pointing down towards her anus. She moaned, put her hand on top of mine and forced two of my fingers into her wet vagina. I continued stimulating her manually for a short while. Then, she broke our kiss.

She said, “That’s enough! I’m ready! We don’t have much time! Put it in me!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.