Catching My Hotwife Going Out of Bounds - Cover

Catching My Hotwife Going Out of Bounds

by PrettyToes

Copyright© 2024 by PrettyToes

True Story Sex Story: I was once married to a hotwife and we had a written agreement that she could fuck other men as long as I knew about it and had some kind of participation with is. Well, my wife decided to go out of bounds and go against our written agreement and made plans to fuck another guy without my knowledge.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Wife Watching   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Size   .

I am a compersionist. I have always enjoyed being sexually aroused by watching my wife get pleasured by having sex, or engaging in sexual activity with another man or other men. Compersionist is a very loving state of mind for both the husband and the wife for the fact that it takes an incredible amount of love and compassion to be genuinely excited for your wife as she is sexually pleasured by another man with her husband watching. And it takes just as much love and compassion for a wife to agree and allow another man to fuck her for the sole purpose of pleasuring her husband. I was married to a hotwife and I must say that the two of us made a great team together. There wasn’t anything that we hadn’t tried and that we hadn’t enjoyed both together and separate from one another.

She wasn’t by definition a hotwife which can be defined as a married woman who has sexual relations outside of her marriage, with the full knowledge and consent of her husband, who himself doesn’t have affairs. Hotwifing is the wife-sharing arrangement or act of carrying out such affairs and is not exclusive to the husband watching. Meaning, the wife is permitted to engage in sexual relations with other men without being accompanied by her husband. But that is the closest term that we ended up with to define what she was in the large scheme of things. The only difference was that as with a true hotwife, I encouraged my wife to get fucked by men that she and I approved of, however, unlike a true hotwife, one of the conditions of her getting fucked was that I had to be involved by planning and watching the entire ordeal at first that is.

My wife understood this entirely and was obedient to these terms throughout, up until you, for whatever reason, desired for me not to be there watching and decided to go off on your own.

We had been hotwifing under our agreed upon terms for approximately two years steadily and you, as always, reported no concerns and also reported that you were content and very much enjoyed taking part in these encounters. Our encounters went as far as having three guys and you alone having been DP’d, DV, DA, DVA, DAV, which means double penetrated, double vaginal penetrated, double anal penetrated, double vaginal and single anal penetrated and double anal and single vaginal penetration. We definitely made a slut out of the housewife you once were and you enjoyed every second of it. We had just started planning your first four guy gangbang, when the unspeakable happened. I caught you planning to fuck a guy outside of our arrangement without me being present or having anything to do with the planning of such an encounter.

From the beginning, I never fully trusted my wife to remain with our program. I took extra precautions to identify if and when she began to deviate off course before she could actually do so, thus alleviating any reason for the need to even consider addressing what she was about to do. I set up hidden cameras throughout my entire house to monitor any misbehavior on her part as well as spyware on our computers. I understand that this may be considered invasive considering that a hotwife and compersionist relationship is based upon trust and love, however, my concerns and the fact that I questioned my wife’s integrity were eventually justified by her own actions. Furthermore, the precautions that I took were to identify a potentially wrong course giving the both of us ample time to consider and reverse it if needed.

Our bedroom was located upstairs within a large loft that had removable wooden windows and latched closet doors three hundred sixty degrees around the entire bedroom. The doors led to a crawl space and the windows to a roof that covered the crawl space. There was a space preceding the actual crawl space that was the bottom of the sill of the windows that was large enough for a grown man to stand and walk around the entire perimeter of the room, but behind the cover of the closet doors. The actual crawl space was large enough for a grown man to sit down in a chair. I set up cameras on every wall with five above the bed covering every angle possible. I figured if my wife was going to deviate and fuck another man without my knowledge then the least I would be able to do is enjoy it after the fact!

It all started with an online Facebook messenger text wherein they met and she began chatting with this very handsome and attractive guy who was twenty years younger than her. I installed a screen shot capture program that took photos of everything displayed on the screen in five second increments and saved to an offsite remote server. There was a considerable amount of cordial chat but it didn’t take long for the two of them to get into what really mattered. HAVING SEX!

This chat took place over a period of one week and ended up with the following: You enticed him and drew him in by informing him that your husband makes you sleep with other men for his own sexual pleasure whether you desire it or not. You indicated that I am a control freak and a sexual deviant. You also indicated that you just want to be involved with one man, someone special so that you can share your sexuality with just him and not a bunch of random guys all at once. You obviously lied your ass off attempting to elicit a concerning response from this guy and it worked. I was also able to identify that you were in a bad place for whatever reason and that you, without indicating it to me, missed the one on one romance and sexual nature of just the two of us.

He attempted to console you with empathy, sympathy and kind words as you drew him in closer and closer with every word.

Now, I’m sure that you didn’t want a sissy man to show up and make love to you so you threw more into the chat. “I mean, don’t get me wrong, I like being used by two or three guys all at once, one in each of my holes, but not for my husband’s pleasure, right?”

He is no doubt in agreement as she continues. “He makes me call him his lord and sometimes he will join in making me, his wife, into a real slut, you know?”

The guy was silent at this point perhaps envisioning this woman he just met online getting fucked in every hole by three strangers all the while her husband watches her perform these acts. He was most likely getting turned on and needed to masturbate while he was attempting to type.

I installed the software and camera’s to identify if and when my wife perhaps went astray and began exhibiting this type of behavior so just about now is when I should have brought it to her attention. But something inside of me desired to allow it to go further and see how far she would actually take it, so I decided to wait.

I wanted to promote my wife’s newfound independence from me so I informed her that I was going away for three days the following weekend to bid for a communications job for a major telecom company. She didn’t seem particularly excited as if she hadn’t given any thought to getting the chance to potentially fuck another man without my knowledge or participation but it would soon come.

I continued to monitor the screenshots of their chat and low and behold just three days after I indicated I was going away on business she invited him over that Friday and in her own words “To show and fuck me like a real man does, not by just watching.”

I knew and understood that without having to ask her, the lies that she was telling this guy regarding me, was nothing that she truly believed and she was most likely saying these things to spice up her encounter and fulfill some sexual desire within herself.

It was Thursday night, the night before I was to leave and I really thought about telling you so you could call it off, but again, something inside of me just wanted to see how far you would actually go with this. I would most likely tell her Friday night, just before he was about to arrive. It was Friday evening when I had you drive me to the Orlando National Airport and drop me off for my fictitious flight out west. I had asked you what you were going to do for the rest of the evening and you said you’d probably go shopping at the adult book store, then go home and play with whatever you purchased. For a moment I got turned on visualizing you doing just that but I didn’t know whether or not you were being honest with me or not. We kissed, I exited the car, you drove off, then I made a cell phone call to the transport that I had on standby at the airport.

The transport picked me up right away and I gave him my home address and told him to drive me home as quickly as he possibly could. I checked my wife’s GPS about thirty minutes after we left the airport. She did just as she said. She drove to the adult bookstore and parked there for about twenty minutes affording me more than enough time to get home and get into position. It was around five pm and he was due to arrive at seven pm. That left me approximately one and a half hours to call and tell you that I knew what your plans were, allowing you the ability to call this thing off before you did something that you may regret for your entire life.

I arrived back home, placed my suitcase in the trunk of my car, went inside my home and made my way up to our bedroom in the loft and quickly changed into my pajamas. I went to the crawl space door with a view of the foot of the bed and opened it to see a chair, laptop, cooler, and blanket that I conveniently placed well before she took me to the airport. Also, the week prior I had changed out all of the latches to the crawl space doors with a handle located at the top of the doors with a beveled one half inch slot large enough to peer out of if one so desired. I walked the perimeter of the crawl space paying attention to the chairs that I placed in a twelve, three, nine and six o’clock position just in case I desired to change my view.

My wife came home shortly after I did, however she had no idea that I was inside our home hiding in the walls. As the time for him to show drew close, the time for me to call this off was drawing even closer. I sat and pondered what could be the harm in simply allowing her to fuck this other guy if that’s what she indeed desired. I debated as to whether or not I would be hurt or jealous and I concluded that I wouldn’t, for the mere fact that I had foreknowledge of this encounter from the beginning. But since she didn’t know this, then all the more exciting it will be for her and myself given the fact that she would believe that she was getting to fuck someone without me knowing and I would be afforded the chance to view her in a raw state of a sexual encounter as if we were never together.

I would be able to watch and listen to her getting fucked and pleasured by another man without her knowing so in essence nothing could be faked for the sake of giving me a show. With half an erection I decided to allow her to fuck this stranger without my involvement as it clearly turned me on. This decision was most difficult because inside of me was the excitement of watching my wife fuck yet another man this time under extremely different circumstances. I was so fucking excited and turned on that I decided to do this, I could barely keep my composure.

I listened and watched my wife prepare herself for her impending sexual encounter and to my suprise, you don’t shower or wash your feet. I had always told you that men prefer an unshowered woman with stinky feet that smelled of sweat and vinegar. The last time you showered was yesterday morning and you didn’t shower this morning and you’re not showering now so your ass, armpits, and feet must be smelling pretty stinky at this point. I began to feel forgotten about as I thought about you not showering and availing yourself to this stranger.

As I peer through the notch in the handle I see that you purchased a new dildo and a pair of zippered panties for our new guest. I hope this guy enjoys himself on my dime I thought to myself. You put on the red leather crotch zippered panties, a black sundress that came down to the tops of your knees, no bra and a pair of black high heels. Just as you are putting on your high heeled shoes the doorbell rings. You quickly shove all of the wrappers and trash under the bed, make your way downstairs and greet our young friend at the door. Since I had my laptop I am able to view everything that was occurring out of my view all in 4K.

I watch him come in as you give him a relatively long kiss on the lips, grab both of his hands while facing him and lead him inside almost on your tippy toes. I know that when my wife walks on her tippy toes that she is extremely horny and is in need of getting roughly fucked by whatever means necessary. He is about six foot one, two hundred twenty five pounds, black hair, gorgeous icy blue eyes, very nice complexion, and well built as I saw in his FB photos.

You walk him over to the couch and kindly ask him if he would like a drink. He declines. You both sit down on the couch and talk for a bit and about ten minutes later he brings me up as the subject. “What can I do for you that your husband fails to do for or with you?”

You smile. “Well, first, you can care enough about me to not share me with all kinds of strange men. Second, I invite you to eat my pussy because my husband is lacking in that department. Thirdly you could fuck the shit out of me with force because my husband is not aggressive at all, he’s more like a wimp, and fails to fuck me hard and screw the shit out of me.”

He informs you that he is able to do all of these things that you desire and asks you in what room shall he start?

Christ, she’s making me into a cuckold I thought to myself! However, these things she was saying about me, again, I know they are not true and she would never say anything like that to my face given the fact that there is no merit to it. She is simply attempting to inflate his ego by deflating mine, allowing him to feel superior over me, thus hoping this kind of ego petting will result in him fucking the shit out of her.

You smile at him and repeat what he asked as another question. “What room would I like you to start in? Let’s see.”

You stand up and offer your hand leading him over to the steps that lead to our bedroom. You remove your black high heeled shoes revealing your freshly red painted cute adorable toes.

He removes his shoes and socks from his feet as you whisper in his ear. “Slowly remove my dress before we reach the top of the stairs, okay?”

He nods almost hysterically.

As the two of you continue walking the steps he reaches his hand up and removes the strap from off your shoulder allowing your dress to fall to the top of your nipple. Then he removes the other strap over your shoulder and your dress falls to your waist catching on your well developed luxurious hips. As they both stand at the top of the steps, he crouches down grabbing your dress with both hands forcing it down around your hips allowing it to fall to your ankles. You gingerly step out of the dress one foot at a time as he gently takes your ankle leading your foot up toward his mouth.

He smells in between your toes and verbalizes how pleasant the aroma is and then begins to suck on them starting with your smallest toe. My wife loves her feet and toes to be licked and sucked so this guy is starting off on the right foot, no pun intended.

After he is finished sucking on all of your toes on both of your feet, you lead him over to our bed removing his shirt and unbuckling his pants as you go. Apparently he came prepared and is not wearing any underwear. This is another turn on for my wife as I do indeed know. She loved it when we had the FMMM and they simultaneously removed their pants revealing they were not wearing any underwear as their huge cocks came flopping out already erect over my wife. The same went for him.

As my wife unbuttoned, unzipped and removed his pants, you pulled them down revealing that he was not wearing any underwear and out flopped this massive eleven inch cock that had a girth of at least three and a half inches. It was enough to stretch my wife wide open leaving you gaping for at least six months to a year. I instantly got an erection as I considered this very attractive, pretty blue eyed guy fucking my wife, stretching her pussy wide open leaving her pussy gaping wide open for months to come. And what also turned me on was my wife’s willingness to fuck this huge cock knowing that afterward she would be gaping. Any attempt to hide this fact from me knowing that I would at some point fuck her gaping pussy and not feel a thing making me aware that her pussy is gaping wider than it was previously. And what got me even harder was thinking about her allowing him to fuck her asshole with that monster size cock. We will have to wait to find out!

Your smile changes to a larger fake smile as you lay eyes on what soon would be penetrating your mouth, throat, pussy and possibly your asshole. I am not there to tell you that it’s okay and you will be alright as your face appears to be filled with apprehension. I could tell this fact but as for him, he could not. Already down on your knees, you grab his cock and place it up to your forearm to get a sense of the size of it. And yes it’s as long and as thick as your forearm and the helmet was purple, rounded and massively plump. I was kind of jealous just for a moment because I’d like to be the one sucking that enormous attractive cock, but again I had to experience it vicariously through you.

I was observing not only for my pleasure but to see if you did for him what you had never done for me. You opened wide and placed his enormous cock into your mouth and began sucking it. You suck and suck and with two hands you grip his cock as if pumping it in an attempt to get a taste of what was perhaps in it. At certain times you would let go with both hands sucking his cock with just your mouth coddling his balls sac with your hand. He would take advantage of this as you hoped that he would by forcefully fucking your mouth by moving his hips and thrusting his huge cock in and out. Everytime that you remove his cock to come up for air, saliva would drip out of your mouth and off of his cock like a fountain. You deepthroated him time and time again, but since you had no gag reflex his huge cock fucking your throat appeared to have zero effect on you. You would take almost his entire eleven inches, girth and all, down into your throat time and time again with any problem. He was groaning with pleasure as my wife gave him the best blowjob of a lifetime.

You pull his cock out of your mouth, spin him around to where his knees are on the bed, push him forward onto all fours, reach around jerking his cock off and then bury your face, mouth, and tongue into his asshole. This is something that you have never done with me.

He groaned loudly saying, “You’re a fucking dirty nasty slut aren’t you?”

My wife replied as best as she could, with her lips sucking on his asshole. “MmmmmHmmmm”

He continued as you licked, sucked, tasted and smelled his asshole.”Your husband really made a whore of a slut out of you, didn’t he?”

You replied without stopping but for a moment to get air with a big smile on your face, “He sure did, do you like it?”

His groaning got even louder as you could hear him say within, yes indeed, I love it.

After you are completely satisfied sucking and licking his asshole, you ask him to stand as you lay across the bed sideways with your head hanging off the side slightly tilted backward. You then ask him to forcefully grab the sides of your head and fuck your mouth with that huge cock of his. He obliged you by grabbing the sides of your head with both of his hands and putting his long wide cock into your open mouth that seemed to be patiently waiting for its arrival. He was fucking your mouth as his balls sac was bouncing off of your forehead, when he noticed that you got into this position for a reason because the way your head was hanging off the side titled ever so backward, placed you in the best possible position for him to deep throat you by forcefully fucking your mouth.

After about two minutes of fucking your mouth he verbalized, “Are you ready for this honey?”

All you could do at this time was garble very passionately, “MmmmHmmm”

Without hesitation, he pushes his massive cock to the back of your mouth, into your throat and down into the depths of your intestinal tract. He felt it get much tighter as he entered your throat but then afterward it just seemed to slide right down with ease. He fucked your throat over and over as you made the occasional gagging sound when gasping for much needed air. But aside from that, you were very quiet and well postured for a woman getting throat fucked by an eleven inch huge cock.

As he continued to fuck your throat he could feel that his being aroused was reaching a point of climax, so he asked my wife if he could cum in her throat and mouth.

Without any hesitation and as if you were looking forward to the request you reply by shaking your head yes saying in a muffled voice, “Yes, yes, please cum in my mouth. I want to taste you.”

He fucked you until he felt the orgasm begin to rise from the core of his genitalia almost like a thermometer on the rise. Up and up it went with an exasperating feeling that seemed to overwhelm all of his body parts. He has never had an orgasm with a woman swallowing his cock down into her throat in this manner so this was very exciting for him.

Seconds later the initial pump that seemed to slowly make its way to the tip of his cock spurted semen into her throat with great force. Moments later the second and third pump forced his cum into my wife’s waiting mouth and throat again with greater force as you could hear from across the room the gulping sound as you swallowed it down entirely. Then the fourth and fifth pump gushed more cum and this time into the back of your throat because you withdrew his cock to get a better taste of his cum inside of your mouth. Your mouth filled with cum almost to where it was about to overflow out from behind your lips so you swallowed yet another bucket of cum. He continued to cum more and more, over and over again into your mouth allowing you to swallow every last drop as you moaned and he yelled with pleasure!

For the cum that spurted and missed your mouth entirely you kindly gathered it up with your fingers, brought it up to your mouth, licked to taste it then swallowed it down into your belly. “Mmmmmm. Your cum tastes so fucking awesome! Are you a vegetarian or something?”

He answered proudly, “Vegetarian.”

I watched in awe as my wife, the cumeater continued to take part in this ritual.

My wife continued to lie there in the same position as he stood at the top of her head. You then asked him something that blows my mind even to this day. My wife was a dirty, slut of a whore, just the way that I made her and obviously I wasn’t aware of the half of it.

As you lay there and he stood peering down at his cum guzzling fuck queen you asked, “Could you do the biggest favor that I could ever ask you to do?”

He shook his head positively because there was nothing he wouldn’t do for you at this point.

“Since your cock is semi hard from cumming, could you perhaps stick it into my mouth and pee?”

He looked surprised as his eyebrows raised and an inevitable smile came across his face. No one has ever asked him to do such a thing so he was a little taken back.

“Pleeeeeese,” you begged.

He shrugged his shoulders, grabbed his cock, and just before he placed it into your mouth you blurted out, “And don’t worry about peeing all over me as I can only swallow it so fast. I love to be peed on! It turns me on to no end!”

This is either a lie or something that she has never told me and this is one more thing that she has never done with me. She has asked me to taste and swallow her pee but never mine.

In full agreement with your request, he places the huge head of his cock inside of my wife’s mouth, remains still for a moment pushing to empty his bladder and begins to urinate into your mouth saying, “You really are a fucking dirty ass slutty whore aren’t you? Having me pee into your mouth, jeesh, what’s next?”

You smile, shake her head yes as your mouth is filling with this guy’s urine. When your mouth is full you close your lips to swallow it down as he continues to pee all over your face, throat and chest. You gulp his pee down into your belly, open your mouth once again and he continues to urinate into your mouth filling it yet again with pee.

I’m watching this event astonished that you are doing this kind of thing thinking that if I wasn’t observing you, this is the kind of stuff that you would be doing in private. You close your lips once again to swallow his pee forcing him to again pee all over your face and hair as you swallow yet another bucket of his pee down into her belly.

“Pee all over me like the slut I am. Pee on my pussy like the deserving whore slut that I am!”

He continues to pee moving his cock up and down peeing on my wife’s entire body soaking you with as much pee as you desire. You open your mouth yet once again, tasting it as it fills up, then swallow it down into the depths of your belly. He’s just about finished peeing on you when you invite him to come lie next to you and taste his own pee with you. Reluctantly he does so and to his surprise he’s turned on not only by tasting his own pee but for the fact that this woman was willing to taste and drink his pee and allow him to pee all over her entire body as he desired. They ended up kissing with urine soaked lips, tonguing each other for a long time as if passion had overcome their sexual desires for one another. The third thing that she did with him that she doesn’t do with me.

I’m sitting patiently watching this guy with his huge eleven inch cock, that’s wider than my forearm, fuck my wife’s mouth, fucking the shit out of her throat as she enjoys every minute of it. Now, I have to watch her ask him to pee into her mouth as she tastes and swallows it and allows him to pee over her entire body as he so desires. I am so fucking turned on just about now that I could blow a load in my underwear if I was wearing any that is. At this point, I have taken all of my clothes off and have been jerking off over and over again, already cumming three times. When she moved to lying on the bed I moved myself to the twelve o’clock position because not only was it a better view it’s much closer to the action. After about ten or fifteen minutes of throat fucking and cum eating I watched in amazement as my wife asked this guy to pee into her mouth and all over her naked body! Into her mouth of all places! You think that you know somebody.

After they towel themselves off from all of the urine that was peed all over you by this guy he lays her on her back upon the bed straight like an arrow with her feet together and her arms down at their sides. With you wearing the zippered panties and him completely naked with his huge cock dangling from his body he places two knees between your legs spreading them apart only as wide as his two legs are able.

He reaches up and with both hands and gently caresses your breasts rubbing your nipples with the tips of his fingers. He brings his head up to your breasts and gently licks your nipples in a roundabout way with his tongue and periodically biting down on them.

He grabs your arm and slowly lifts it exposing your stinky armpit. He begins to lick, suck, taste and smell your armpit and to his surprise he very much enjoys it as do you. He licks and sucks on your armpit until there is no more aroma emanating from it then moves over to the other one doing the same. You moan with pleasure as you very much enjoy having your dirty armpits sucked, licked and cleaned.

As he finishes with your armpits he slowly and gently moves downward to your breasts giving them a quick lick then down to your stomach, kissing, licking and tasting the sweat from off of your body. He begins to slowly move your knees outward forcing your legs apart until they are spread as far as they can go. He continues to kiss your pelvic region making his way down between your legs stopping at the tops of your thighs. He rubs the side of your covered pussy all the while kissing and licking the area between your outer labia and thighs. He pulls your panties away from your pussy as far as they can go and gently unzips the zipper that is acting as a barrier between him and his goal. As the zipper is fully opened and your pussy fully exposed it can’t help but be noticed that you are cleanly shaven, with a perfectly formed labia, and a very attractive pink pussy.

He places his fingers down upon your clitoris rubbing it in a circular motion and periodically tonguing the fluids from within your already gaping vagina. “Wow, you have a gaping pussy did you know that?”

You smile almost proudly. “I sure do because of the amount and size of the cocks that I have fucked these last two years. I have had two cock in my asshole with one in my pussy, two cocks in my pussy with one in my asshole, a cock in my asshole, pussy and mouth, all due to my husband’s sexual desires.”

He continues to lick and taste your flowing juices. “Yummy, your pussy tastes really good. Has anyone ever told you that?”

You moan with pleasure. “Sure have, just the last fifty guys that have had the privilege of having their mouths down between my legs.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.