Making Believe - Cover

Making Believe

by Curbstonesetter

Copyright© 2024 by Curbstonesetter

Erotica Sex Story: Description: She finds her life mate and the love of her life. She also found an aspect of her life she never knew about. How could that be? His reserve unit was activated and deployed and later overrun by the enemy. It took some time but the military found and returned him to her and their home.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Workplace   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   .

Author’s Note: This story is a complete work of fiction from the get go and is intended solely for the readers to enjoy. My thanks to EasySpeak for the work of editing this story so that it makes sense and makes it easier to read and understand.

Author’s Note: This story was inspired by a song recorded by Emmylou Harris and several others including Kitty Wells from which the title of this story was chosen. I liked the song so much I decided to write this story. The song by Emmylou Harris and Kitty Wells can be found in a number of places and their music and lyrics are available on the internet.


Having graduated from the university with my degree, it was time for me to find a job and start working and supporting myself. Along with that, I had to start paying off my school loan debt, too.

I found a job with a manufacturing company located in the suburb of the metropolitan city not all that far from my hometown where my parents still lived in the home that I grew up in.

I had gotten my degree in Sales Administration and I found a job as a sales representative with the manufacturing company I came to work for. The job was inside sales and it was what I had studied to do. What I had pursued all those years during my college career. I had wanted to work in sales and meet new people from around the country.

In my job I worked for and reported to the supervisor of sales in a small inside sales group. There were only four of us in the group not including our supervisor. I became good friends with Susan who was an inside sales representative just like I was.

Our offices were in a large room and each one of us had our own little cubicle in which we worked. We couldn’t see over the walls of our cubical but our voices could carry all over our office space.

Susan’s cubicle was the first one that a visitor generally stopped at when they came into our offices. That is, if they needed information on any particular sales order in the system. We each had our own sales accounts that were our specifically assigned responsibility.

One day a fellow from the shop with a deep resonant voice came into the office and stopped at Susan Wright’s cubicle. He asked Susan about a particular sales order that was currently being processed through the shop production floor.

Susan looked at the list of current sales orders on her computer and sweetly told him, “I think that order is being handled by Eileen. You should be able to find her in her cubicle at the back of the office next to the back wall.

She should have all the records on that order and she can help you with whatever questions you may have about it. Please step back into her office cubicle and have a talk with her about that order.”

He left Susan’s cubicle and walked directly over to mine and stepped inside my cubicle. As he stepped inside my cubicle he asked, “Are you Eileen? as he extended his hand to me.

As I turned in my office swivel chair I replied, “Yes, I’m Eileen, Eileen Flannery. How can I help you?” I took his strong, warm hand in mine or actually he took my hand in his and we shook hands. It felt kind of like he had totally absorbed me in his one hand it was so big and so strong compared to mine. Of course, he was a big guy anyway. He looked to be over six feet tall and it looked to me like he weighed well over 200 pounds.

He immediately responded to me, “Hello, Eileen. My name is Neil, Neil Ryan and I’m the Shop Production Manager. I’m in charge of the product being processed through the shop. I need your help with some information on this sales order.” He handed me a sheet of paper with the internal sales order number on it. I immediately turned back to my computer and typed in the sales order number to pull it up on the screen.

When I had pulled up the sales order number I turned back to him and said to him, “Yeah, that’s my order. What are your questions about this order, Neil?”

He pointed out several items on the order and began to ask me questions about each item. I told him what we had on our internal shop order should reflect exactly the requirements on the customer’s P.O. but, we needed to check that. Then he asked me to pull up the customer’s P.O. I pulled up the customer’s P.O. on the screen to show that to him.

He looked at the customer’s P.O and said, “Ok, Eileen. Those requirements looked kind of strange to me and I just wanted to verify that those items were what the customer really wanted.

They are somewhat unusual and I wanted to make sure that we didn’t make a huge mistake in the shop and send the customer something they really didn’t want. If we did it would result in a huge loss to the company. We’d probably have to scrap the material and start all over again and our delivery date would slide very badly.”

While he was going over the shop order and comparing it against the customer’s P.O, I looked at him. He was a huge man. He was maybe about 6 Ft.-2 or 3 in. tall and he had to weigh at least 220 pounds or more. It was pretty clear in all of that weight there didn’t appear to be a pound of fat on him, just lean, hard muscle. Whenever he spoke he spoke with a deep, soft, resonant voice that reverberated entirely through me.

I looked at his face and he was very handsome with his dark piercing eyes and his dark wavy hair. Just his appearance made me think, ‘He could take me out to dinner and a movie any time. All he had to do was ask me and I’d accept his invitation without any hesitation. I really didn’t care what my Mother had always told me to do.

When he finished reviewing the shop order and the customer’s PO he said, “Thank you, Eileen. That answers my questions. You have been a great help to me today.” He looked into my eyes as he said that and it felt like he was looking right into my very soul.

I felt my pulse increase noticeably when he looked at me and spoke to me. I was just glad that he couldn’t tell what else I was thinking I would like to do with him or what I’d like for him to do with me or for me or to me.

Then I said to myself, ‘Oh, shut up, Eileen. If Mom knew what you are thinking she would scold you very severely and then she would threaten to wash your mouth out with soap. She would tell me, Eileen you know that you’re not supposed to be thinking things like that. It certainly is not lady like at all.’

I could hear my Mother’s words echoing in my ears and around my brain as I was thinking my not so lady like thoughts as I could feel some dampness begin to gather in my panties.

I kind of feebly replied to him, “You’re welcome, Neil. If you need any more help just stop by and I’ll do what I can for you.” With that he turned on his heel and strode out of my cubicle and out of the office like a quarterback that had just won the big football game.

He couldn’t have been gone from the office more than a couple of minutes and Susan stuck her head into my cubicle and said, “Wow, Eileen. So you just met Neil, huh? Is that the first time you have met him?”

I kind of squeaked back to Susan, “Yeah, it was, Susan.”

She just giggled at me and said very quietly, “I can see that he had the same effect on you that he has had on every other girl in this shop including me. Every girl I know who has met him has said he has left them with wet panties. And I’d be willing to bet you’re no exception to that either.”

“Oh, Susan, you’re just nasty. He didn’t say anything that was sexual or off color to me at all. He was the perfect gentleman and he was all business while he was here. I know you heard every word that passed between us and you didn’t hear him say anything beyond business talk.”

“Ok, Eileen. Whatever you say but, I’m willing to bet your panties are a little damp right now anyway. He doesn’t have to say anything off color. It’s just how he looks at you with his dark piercing eyes and shaking hands with his big hands. And that deep resonant voice that goes right through you and down between your thighs.

You know what they say: That those big hands are an indication of the size of his manhood. And every girl in this shop would give a week’s pay just to get to see his manhood, Eileen.”

I admonished her again with one word, “Susan!” In the most authoritarian voice I could muster and deliver to her. “If my Mother was here and she could hear your remark she’d wash both our mouths out with soap and you really need it for that remark. It sure ain’t very lady like, Susan. I think I need to take you back to the ladies room and wash your mouth out with soap, myself.”

Susan just giggled at me, turned on her heel and returned to her cubicle and I had to admit to myself she was right. I could feel a little moisture in my panties even though I didn’t want to admit it even to myself let alone Susan.

My Mother would chastise me severely if I ever said anything like what Susan had said around her. She would say, “Eileen, you know it’s not very lady like to talk like that and I don’t want you to ever talk like that again especially in front of me.”

A week or so later I heard that deep resonant voice coming down the hall toward our offices. Neil returned to our offices and he stopped at Susan’s cubicle and he asked her about another shop order. Susan looked at the list of current sales orders and she told him, “That’s Eileen’s order, Neil.”

I knew from the way Susan had talked previously her panties were damp no matter what she said. Her panties were probably soaked. She would never admit to having the same reaction to Neil that she had accused me of.

He thanked her and I could hear his footsteps coming toward my cubicle. I had to wonder to myself just how wet Susan’s panties got after he left her cubicle this time. I said to myself, ‘Oh damn it, Eileen, get your mind right like your Mom always used to tell you to do. I felt like I should slap my own face. Or maybe I would have to wash my own mouth out with soap.’

I didn’t have long to speculate as within moments Neil stepped into my cubicle. My tummy did a little flip flop and I knew my panties were going to be as wet, or worse, than Susan’s panties probably were. If my mom knew what I was thinking right now she’d chastise me very severely again.

Stepping into my cubicle Neil said, “Well hello, Eileen. I hope that you can help me again today like you did a week or so ago.” As he did the last time, he handed me a copy of a shop order and said, “I have some questions about this shop order, too, Eileen. Can you pull it up on the computer so we can have a look at it, please?”

I pulled the order number up on my computer screen and he compared it against the shop order and found a couple of discrepancies. He made notations on his copy of the shop order and thanked me as he left my office to quickly return to the shop.

Before he left he looked into my eyes with those piercing dark eyes of his. And again this time I felt like he was looking into my very soul. He could just as well have had his hand in my panties fingering my already wet pussy.

I just had to think sure as the sky is blue, he was reading my thoughts. I just wish I could have read his thoughts but, on second thought maybe I didn’t want to know what he was thinking. It may have made my pussy really flood my panties then.

Not five minutes after Neil had left my cubicle, Susan came slinking into my cubicle like a cat after a mouse. She looked at me and quietly said, “I told you so, Eileen. I saw the look in his eyes when I told him he needed to talk to you about that order.

I think he wants to sniff your panties right between your thighs with your panties still on you, Girl.” Then she whispered to me, “I know your panties are wetter than mine are right now, Girl. And don’t you try to deny it.”

“Oh, Susan, you’re so jealous and so nasty, too. I’m not even going to dignify that remark with a reply.” I replied with a broad smile on my face. She knew that I knew she was telling me the truth.

Susan just wiggled her cute butt and sashayed out of my cubicle back to hers to gloat over what she had just accused me of. Of course, she was right. I couldn’t deny it. My panties were much wetter than they were the last time Neil visited my office. And I really couldn’t wait to have him come to see me again.

I kind of put it out of my mind and went back to my regular work hoping my panties would dry out quickly from my body heat. I just hoped that they didn’t leave a wet spot in my skirt. I figured that I probably wouldn’t see him again soon anyway.

How many problems do they have with internal orders on the shop floor? A couple of weeks later I left our offices and was headed out toward the parking lot to run some errands and to go get some lunch for myself.

As I was walking down the hall to leave the building, I heard that distinctive voice behind me softly calling my name, “Eileen.” I stopped and turned around to identify who was calling me. When I turned around to look, to my pleasant surprise it was Neil who was calling me. I could instantly feel my pussy begin to get a little damp again.

I cheerfully responded, “Hello, Neil. Are you calling to me?” I asked him with a very cheerful voice and a sweet smile on my face.

“Well hello again, Eileen. Yes I am. Since it is about lunch time, are you headed out to lunch? If so can I take you to lunch today?”

“Neil, I was just going to go out to Tar-jay, run some errands and then go to lunch. But, if you would like me to go to lunch with you I can put my errands off until this evening after work or even until tomorrow. My errands aren’t anything pressing that I have to do them today.”

“Ok, that’s great Eileen. Why don’t we take my car?” We chatted on our way out to the parking lot to where his car was parked. When we got to his car my eyes kind of popped out of my head. He was driving a relatively new Lexus.

I just had to think, ‘He must be making some pretty big bucks to be able to afford to drive a new luxury car like this.’ It had a beautiful Prussian blue exterior and a powder blue interior with matching leather seats. And it was certainly a beautiful car.

I just had to remark, “This is a really beautiful car, Neil. I really love the colors and the leather seats. They are just gorgeous.”

“Oh, well, just after I started work here I had to have a good reliable car and when I saw it on the lot I just had to have it. Besides they had reduced the price and I got a really good deal on it.”

I just had to think, ‘He just had to have it because he thought it was a pussy magnet. But, I didn’t think he needed much of a pussy magnet other than himself anyway and the way he looked.

I wondered if he nicknamed his car “The Mayflower”. And I had to wonder how many pilgrims came across in the back seat of “The Mayflower.” My Mother would have said, ‘Eileen, that’s not only rude it’s nasty, too. You need to have your mouth washed out with soap, young lady.’

His car was very clean and neat inside and outside like he just drove it off of the showroom floor. Of course it still had the new car smell inside, too. I bet he probably washed it every weekend, as well.

I just had to wonder how many girls he had laid in the back seat of his new car. Turning my head around and looking, I certainly didn’t see any pecker tracks on the back seats when I turned around to look at them. Of course, he would have cleaned them up immediately.

He continued, “It kind of stretched my budget a bit but, with my down payment and a couple of promotions and raises here, I’m making it Ok now.” We chatted as he drove and he asked, “Eileen when I go out to lunch I generally stop at Pappasito’s or TGI Friday or a similar place like that to eat. Is that Ok with you?

“Sure, it is, Neil. That’s a little more than I generally have for lunch but, I really like their food.” When we got to Pappasito’s he turned into their parking lot and parked away from other cars. I surmised that was because he really didn’t want other people to be banging the sides of his car with their car doors and dinging the paint on his doors.

We got out of the car and he ushered me inside like I was his date. When we got inside he held my chair to make sure I was seated comfortably. Neil had treated me very gentlemanly in my office but, I didn’t quite expect this sort of treatment for just casually going out to lunch with him. I thought, I could get used to this kind of gentlemanly treatment. I knew that my Mom would think the world of him, too.

After we had gotten seated, Neil asked, “How long have you been with the company, Eileen? I don’t think I have seen you before I first came into your office a few weeks or so ago.”

“I came here right after I received my college degree and I have been here only less than about six months.”

“How long have you been with the company, Neil?”

“I have been here a little over two years and before that I graduated from college from the ROTC program and I spent four years assigned to the US Army Special Operations, Spec Ops, as a Lieutenant. I was deployed to the Middle East and saw combat there before my obligation to Uncle Sam was finished.

After that I came back here and started work for the company. I’m currently in the US Army Reserves and I hope to be promoted to Captain soon in case our unit is activated for service to who knows where and who knows when. They are always really close mouthed about our deployments and our operations. Nobody is allowed to know what our deployments are. Not even us.”

We continued to chat during our meal and exchanged information about one another. Neil looked at his watch and said, “Eileen, I have enjoyed having lunch with you. It’s been very pleasant to talk with you and get to know you better.

Maybe we can have lunch with each other again if you would like that. Now I need to get you back to the office and myself back to the shop as lunch time is just about over.” He called for the check and paid it in total. He wouldn’t let me pick up any of the check.

As we walked out of the restaurant I said to him, “Thank you for the lunch, Neil. It has been very pleasant talking with you and learning more about you. And yes, I’d love to have lunch with you again.” A couple of weeks later on Monday my desk phone rang and it was Neil.

He asked if I would like to have lunch with him again today. I immediately accepted and met him just inside the door leading to the parking lot. We had a pleasant lunch with lots of conversation similar to what we’d had at our previous lunch. I really came to like and respect Neil and not just for what he may have in his pants. I liked him for what he had between his ears and in his ethics.

Just before we left the restaurant Neil said, “Eileen, I have very much enjoyed each time we have had lunch together. I would like to take you out to eat this weekend and to a movie or dancing afterward if you would like to go with me.”

Neil had treated me very well and with great respect each time we had been together and I accepted his invitation without any hesitation. I gave him my phone number and he said he would give me a call at home this evening. He told me we could make the arrangements for the weekend over the phone.

After our lunch he drove us back to the office and when I got back to my office Susan came slinking into my cubicle just like she’d done in the past. She said, “Ok, Eileen, I saw you leaving in Neil’s car on your way to lunch.” She wanted to know how our lunch went. That nosey chick wanted to know every detail of where we went and what we talked about.

I told her, “It went very well, Susan. He is a great guy and he’s a perfect gentleman. We had a very good time talking and visiting with one another during our lunch.”

Susan quickly responded, “You better be careful, Eileen. As smooth as he is he’ll have your panties off of you without you even knowing it. And you won’t even be able to stop him from doing it. Then he’ll have your heart racing and you’ll be breathlessly moaning ‘Oh, yes. Oh, yes in another heartbeat.

You know that car of his is a pussy magnet, Eileen. And if you’re not careful you’ll have two little ones running around. One will have his arms wrapped around your leg crying, Momma, I’m hungry and the other will be laying in the crib needing to be changed.”

“Oh, Susan, there ain’t anything like that going to happen. You are just jealous that he hasn’t invited you to go out to lunch with him. And I think he wouldn’t have to take your panties off of you. You’d take them off yourself and you’d waive the crotch of them right under his nose wishing those two kids were yours. Besides, my Mom and Dad would break my neck if that ever happened before I got married.”

Susan put her face very close to mine and whispered, “Wake up, Eileen, you haven’t snapped to it yet. It’s not him I want it’s you that turns me on. I want to get into your panties and I want to have you in mine, too.

Sure I want him but, I want you a whole lot more than I want him. I admit he makes my panties wet but you make them a lot wetter when you talk to me and chastise me like you have.”

In a very quiet tone I snapped back at her, “Susan, we shouldn’t be talking about things like that here in this office.”

“Ok, Eileen, I’ll take you to lunch tomorrow and we can talk about it a little more freely there. And I’ll buy your lunch, too.”

“I’ll go to lunch with you tomorrow, Susan, but, I’ll buy my own lunch.” After she left my cubicle I got to thinking, ‘Susan would be a good one to be pursued by if I was into girls. She was very pretty with her blond hair, blue eyes and her gorgeous figure.

She had a little bit of an impudent personality but, some people think that is very cute and very sexy. However, I was still going to have to tell her I wasn’t into girls and I wasn’t interested in her sexually. I only wanted her as a friend.

The next day Susan and I went to lunch at a Chick Filet. When we got our chicken sandwiches we sat in a back booth. There we could talk a little more freely among ourselves and it would be difficult for others to hear our conversation. Susan said, “Eileen, I don’t know why we came here they discriminate against gays here.”

I quickly shot back, “Oh, Susan. Get a life. How would they ever know you like girls? Is there a sign on your forehead for them to see that? Those people behind the counter are not the owners and maybe even some of them are gay, too. That is just propaganda of that gay group that hates the Christian views of the people who own the company. Grow up, Susan.”

Then Susan started off saying, “Eileen, what I told you back at the office is true. I really want to make love with you, Honey.”

“Susan, I’m flattered that you are interested in me more than just as a friend but, I’m really not into girls. I like you as a friend. I think you are very cute and I want to remain friends with you.

When I was in college I had a number of other girls hit on me like that and I had to tell them the same thing I just told you. If I was into girls I’d be all over you but, I’m not. I really don’t want to offend you but, I prefer men instead of girls.”

She kind of hung her head and lowered her eyes. I kind of felt bad for her but, that was the way I really felt and there really wasn’t any other way I knew of telling her the truth without hurting her.

I reached over and put my hand on hers and said, “Susan, I like you very much as a friend and I know it hurts to be told that I’m not interested in you that way. I hope we can remain friends. You are very pretty and very shapely and if I was into girls I’d certainly want to make love with you. But, I’m really not into girls. Ok?”

She looked at me with sad eyes and said, “I understand, Eileen. You’re not the first one to tell me pretty much the same thing. At least you were nice about it rather than just getting mad at me and telling me you didn’t want to even be friends with me.” She put her hand on my cheek and continued.

She looked lovingly and longingly into my eyes and said, “Thank you for being so kind and understanding, Eileen. I still want you and if you ever change your mind...” She didn’t have to finish her thought. It was clear what she thought and I took it to mean that she still wanted to remain friends with me anyway despite what I had just told her.

“Susan, you are such a sweet girl and I know you can be a really good friend and I’m not going to tell you I don’t want you as a friend. My Momma raised me better than that. She always told me I needed to have all the friends I could make. We may need each other sometime in the future and I would like us to know that we could rely on each other if we really need to have some help.”


Thursday evening after supper Neil called and said, “I’ll pick you up at 6 o’clock Saturday evening but, I need your address, Eileen.” I gave him my address and my apartment number. Saturday afternoon I laid out my clothes, showered, did my nails, and did my hair and make-up. I dabbed a little perfume between my breasts, on my throat and behind my ears.

Then I put on my prettiest dress that showed just a hint of cleavage. I wanted to look very alluring but, I really didn’t want to look too proper and not slutty. By that time it was 5:45 and I went to check myself out in the mirror and ran a brush through my hair to make sure that my hair was still in its proper place.

At 6 o’clock there was a knock on my door. I went to the door and Neil was standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hand for me. I looked at him and did he look really handsome in his suit and tie. I opened the door wide for him to come in. I greeted him with a kiss on the cheek and said, “Good evening, Neil. You really look handsome tonight.”

He put one arm around me and kissed my forehead, my temple and my cheek. He looked into my eyes and said, “You’re looking very pretty, Eileen, and your dress is just gorgeous.” He offered me the bouquet and said, “Here, I brought these for you. I hope you’ll like them.”

I accepted them from him and said, “They are just beautiful, Neil. Thank you for bringing them for me and thank you for being so thoughtful.” I turned and went into the kitchen, got a vase, filled it half way with water and put the bouquet in the vase.

I brought them in and sat them on one of the end tables. After setting the vase on the table I turned to him and said, “They are so beautiful, Neil. Thank you again for bringing these to me this evening.”

Neil replied, “They are very pretty and I’m glad you like them, Eileen. Are you ready to go have something to eat? I suspect you’re hungry and you’re ready to eat.” I nodded my head in agreement, as I reached to pick up my sweater and my purse and we walked to the door. Opening the door he stepped through it and I reached back to flip off the lights and shut the door. We walked out to his car and we left for the restaurant.

As we were driving to the restaurant Neil said, “Eileen, I hope you like steak since I had thought that we would eat at the Salt Grass Steak House tonight. Is that Ok with you? They have other fare there if you choose not to eat steak. But, whatever you choose I’m sure you will find your meal will be excellent.”

“Thank you, Neil. I do like to eat steak but, if I find something I like better, at least I will have some alternative choices.” When we got to the steak house, we were seated and received the menu I ordered the Steak and Lobster with vegetables and Neil ordered the Filet Mignon with vegetables.

Neil asked, “What would you like to drink with your meal, Eileen? Would you like a mixed drink or a glass of wine?”

“I don’t really like mixed drinks but, I’ll have a glass of wine tonight.” Along with our meals Neil ordered a glass of wine for each of us. We chatted during our meal and Neil attacked his meal like a starving man.

I found my meal to be very delicious and the wine was very good, too. It really complimented the meal. I told him, “Neil this has been a wonderful meal. This is a great restaurant; the food is excellent and thank you for bringing us here this evening.”

“This is a great restaurant and I was certain you would like it, Eileen. Maybe we can come here again in the near future.” After our meal we stopped at a club for some dancing. We found a table near the dance floor and it was a real pleasure having him hold me in his arms dancing during the slow songs. At the end of one of our dances we returned to our table and Neil excused himself to go to the men’s room.

While he was gone some guy approached our table, looked at me and said “Come on baby, let’s dance.”

I very quickly responded, “No thank you I’m here with another gentleman tonight and I’m only going to dance with him tonight.”

The guy was insistent and replied, “Ah, baby, he’s done split so it’s’ just you and me now.”

“No! I told you I’m with another gentleman and I don’t want to dance with you so, I think you need to leave me alone and go find someone else to dance with you.”

He began to reach for my hand and about that time Neil walked up behind him grabbed his arm and said, I think you need to leave the lady alone. She’s with me, Bubba.”

Without looking around the guy shrugged Neil’s hand off of his arm and said, “Shove off buddy. This chick’s with me now.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.