A Better Man - Book 3 - Cover

A Better Man - Book 3

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 52

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 52 - Are you ready for some football?! USC finally gets to play someone other than themselves, and David Dawson is the day-one starter. His rival, Matt Long, is in the wings, ready to take his spot if he falters. David soon learns that life isn’t fair, but he makes it his goal to be the last man standing.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   School   Sports   Cheating   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Slow  

David gathered himself, pulled almost all the way out, and, when coiled and ready, thrust forward hard, sinking completely into Jill. In the blink of an eye, his nuts slapped her ass as he drove Mr. Happy home. As fast as the head of his cock hit bottom, he withdrew again to the spot he’d mentally marked, leaving just the tip barely splitting her nether lips. Then David plunged into her again, not allowing Jill to catch her breath. Again and again, he pounded her relentlessly.

The past few days had been ... interesting.

After Afan, Rawan, and Rashid left, David shared what each offered. He’d learned some fascinating factoids in return. At a hundred thousand an appearance, the additional events held zero interest for Kelli or Rory. They were both very well off, much better than David had known.

Kelli’s money had come from acting since she was eleven years old. Her mother was a financial wiz. Instead of living the high life, she’d invested her daughter’s money in Berkshire Hathaway, probably the most successful investment company in the world. Over the last decade, Kelli’s investments had earned her enough to never have to work again.

Rory’s money came from his parents, who owned a porn empire, Luv Entertainment. His father had leveraged the funds from that cash cow to partner with many businesses in Summerlin, a suburb of Las Vegas. The income from all those businesses made it so Rory could access more funds than he and his family could spend in this lifetime.

Yes, they’d both agreed to come to Dubai to be paid for attending events, but this was, in reality, a vacation for them. Going to additional parties would’ve made it feel like work. They would return to LA and begin filming their upcoming projects when their vacation was finished.

The two who could use the cash influx were Phil and Ruth. But unfortunately for Phil, he hadn’t followed David’s advice to not sign his National Letter of Intent with USC until he walked onto campus; he’d gotten caught up in the moment and sent it back during the fall signing period. That meant he couldn’t take the money and play football for USC.

Fritz had simply forbidden Ruth from accepting money, as it would be a conflict of interest. Her job was to protect David, period. Fritz didn’t want her beholden to Afan if there was a possible disagreement.

Ms. Dixon, David’s lawyer, called him back and told him that while they could make a case that he had received the money from the studio, she advised against it. If anyone looked closely, there would be uncomfortable questions, and it would not be worth the potential trouble.

That nixed the additional-pay-for-party plans.

When David told them about Rashid’s offer to wed Jill, they were all shocked. It was the age-old question of would you do the unthinkable—which Jill made clear marrying Rashid was—if the price was right. Rory and Phil were on team David and agreed that for fifty million, they might turn gay for a year.

Ruth and Kelli were on team Jill and said no amount of money would convince them to marry Rashid. The dude did have a creepy stalker vibe that would be hard to get past. Still, that was a lot of money.

The final offer from Rawan for a threesome with David and Rory was considered and rejected when David pointed out the possible consequences of sleeping with an Islamic woman in the UAE. Her father could object, and all three could spend the next six months in jail. The risk wasn’t worth it, especially if Afan took the rejection of attending his proposed additional events badly.

Somehow, it fell to David to call all three and give them the bad news. He did cave on one of the events when Afan explained it was for his wife, the featured artist at a local art dealer’s gallery where her work would be unveiled. That explained the art on the walls of the grand hall in Afan’s home.

Kelli, Rory, and David all bought paintings, making Afan’s wife’s day, which in turn put a smile on Afan’s face and got them off the hook for the other events.

Rashid was a different matter. David had once heard someone explain that a psychopath has a severe mental disorder and exhibits antisocial behavior, while a sociopath is a psychopath on steroids. These were not precise medical definitions, but they were close enough. It seemed Rashid wouldn’t take ‘no’ for an answer, and his sole focus was on Jill.

At the art event, Rashid’s men followed Jill to the ladies’ room and were in the process of abducting her when Ruth intervened. In one respect, Dubai was like the US: there wasn’t equal justice under the law. If you were a wealthy male, you could attempt to force a foreigner into sexual slavery. The real kick in the teeth was that if she’d gotten pregnant, Rashid could keep the baby and send Jill packing.

Afan offered to fly Jill out of the country and provide hush money if she would sign a document promising not to prosecute or talk about what happened. She’d called Adrienne for advice, and her mentor and boss said to take the money and sign the documents but not to trust Afan with her personal security. Adrienne would arrange for Jill to leave the country; she had contacts who would get Jill out safely.

That meant this was Jill’s last night in Dubai, and she wanted to experience a group hang before leaving. David’s Alpha Male wanted to object because Jill was his, so she’d had a quiet word with him.

“It’s no secret you’re possessive. If a girl you’re with spends time with another guy, you find it hard to take. But keep in mind that you’re the only man I’ve ever been with, and I’m not ready to settle down. You’ve shown me what I’m missing, and don’t think I haven’t seen Rory walking around naked and wondered.

“Besides, I would like to finish what Phil and I started. At one point, I thought I loved him, and I always wondered if I’d made a mistake by agreeing to take things slow. Looking back, I’m glad I did, but that doesn’t mean I don’t still think of him fondly,” Jill said, making her case.

David knew if it wasn’t these two, it would be some slick-talking New Yorker she would hook up with. Somehow, this made him think of when he’d tried to reach for floating snowflakes as a little kid. It was like David had attempted to grasp happiness: an act of control that instantly gave way to nothing. It was a way of saying that no matter how much his Alpha Male wanted to possess Jill, he never could. She was her own woman, and if she didn’t want to be his, there was nothing David could do but let her go.

That was unless he pulled a Rashid, abducted Jill, and held her in his sex dungeon (note to self: Get a sex dungeon!). Somehow, that didn’t fit his personality, as much as he might enjoy it for a week or two.

So, the four others were in the living room, with Phil partnered up with Kelli and Rory with Ruth. Rory admitted that their group hangs went a lot further sexually than the ones he’d participated in during high school.

David jerked out of Jill as he was about to have his release. He nearly had a stroke when Kelli came out of nowhere, grasped Mr. Happy by the base, and squeezed to prevent him from cumming.

“Jill asked us to distract you. Let’s go to the hot tub in your bathroom and see what we can get up to,” Kelli suggested.

“If you decided to fight this, Cassidy said to hurt you. She shared which of your pressure points to jab you in to make you more malleable,” Ruth said with an evil smirk.

“I call next!” Rory said. That was followed by David finding himself on his knees, gasping for breath.

Mr. Happy had taken control of the big brain, and Ruth had broken the big guy’s concentration when he’d decided Rory must die.

“Come on, killer, before you ruin the mood,” Kelli said as she grabbed his hand to help him up.

It didn’t take long for David to start to forget about Jill. Kelli knew stuff and had a killer body to go along with that knowledge. By the end, David simply shrugged when Ruth pointed out that most of the water in the hot tub was in puddles all over the main bathroom floor. This was one of those times he was glad he had people to clean up after him. There was a lot of water that needed to be mopped up.

When he came out of the bedroom, Jill had quietly started her journey back to New York, and Rory and Phil had permanent smiles plastered on their faces.

“Her tits were worth fighting over,” Phil finally admitted.

“She also said to tell you to call her the next time you’re in New York,” Rory said.

Phil must have seen the hurt in his eyes.

“Look, take it from someone who knows. When I lost her, I had a long talk with my mother, and she gave me a piece of advice that helped. She said that life is long and has lots of twists and turns, maybe even more than you can imagine. Mom said I wouldn’t realize how young I was until I wasn’t that young anymore.

“She said that when I looked back, I would forget how much I hurt or how much of a mistake I thought dating Jill was. I knew going in that she was out of my league. Mom said that you could only forgive yourself for the mistakes you made in the past once you knew you’d never make them again.

“I’m not saying that Jill was a mistake. What I am saying is remember the good and then move the fuck on, bro. Here in Dubai, there’s a lot of quality tail begging for attention,” Phil said.

“He’s right. DavidOnly is trending right now,” Rory said.

“What are you talking about?” David asked.

“The Instagram models are very good at social media and brand-building. They created a website where they could use your following to help build theirs. Since your party literally broke the internet, they’ve cashed in,” Rory said.

Phil grabbed his phone and brought up the site. It was loosely modeled on a fans-only website noted for amateur porn. But this one was free. While there was no porn, there were scantily clad Insta-Models. If a girl wanted to create a profile, she had to submit a photo of herself with David to be used as her profile picture. Then she became a part of a fan club called David’s Girls.

David scanned the profiles and had to agree with Rory and Phil. While none of them had tits worth fighting over, some might be cause for starting a shoving match.

David sent the link to Frank in case his people hadn’t found it yet because it wouldn’t be long before this became a thing. And once it did, he’d be asked about it during his press tour for the next Star Academy film.

David knew that getting over Jill wouldn’t be as easy as finding another girl to get under him. His usual MO was to fall hard for a girl, which had been easy with Jill once he’d navigated all the land mines to get there. She’d still be next to him if she hadn’t been in fear for her safety.


Their group was at dinner before going to the night’s event, the opening of a new nightclub. They’d just ordered when Frank called.

“Congratulations. You are now the owner of DavidOnly.net.”

“How did you manage that?” David asked.

“The girl who owned it realized she didn’t want to manage the site. That, and you promised to take her as your red-carpet date,” which was Frank’s way of saying what the website cost him.

“Dude?! Seriously?!”

David’s phone chirped. Frank had sent him a message with the girl’s contact information and a picture.

Phil and Rory saw it, and both mimicked David. “Dude?! Seriously?!”

Flavia was from Brazil and had left home when she was fifteen to live in a city. She had what David called ‘bedroom hair’: full-bodied, slightly messy dark locks that framed her stunning face. Her eyes jumped off the screen, brown pools of lust that promised so much. Her bio explained why she had such an outstanding body. Flavia had been a swimmer and had gotten her start doing swimwear campaigns. She’d moved to Los Angeles and was now an Instagram model who hoped to get into acting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.