A Better Man - Book 3 - Cover

A Better Man - Book 3

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 51

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Are you ready for some football?! USC finally gets to play someone other than themselves, and David Dawson is the day-one starter. His rival, Matt Long, is in the wings, ready to take his spot if he falters. David soon learns that life isn’t fair, but he makes it his goal to be the last man standing.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   School   Sports   Cheating   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Slow  

Once they arrived back at the suite, the group took up residence in the living room. David trusted Phil to make sure everyone was taken care of. David stood, and Jill latched onto his upper arm and accompanied him to the game room. She wanted a wine cooler, and he found himself a Mountain Dew. They took a seat near the fireplace, which he lit.

They fell into an easy conversation. It had been a long time since they’d really spoken, and there was a lot to catch up on. He’d forgotten how easy it was to talk with Jill, how nice she could be when she wasn’t making a move on him. David had briefly dated her older sister while Jill was in middle school. Even then, she’d told him she had her eyes set on him. He’d always thought it was a childhood crush and left it at that. Besides, he was busy dating more age-appropriate girls.

Then Jill entered high school and started to blossom. Frankly, if David hadn’t been involved at the time, he might have asked her out. But she was a few years younger, and in high school, that was a massive gulf. He had no desire to be one of those boys who used their experience to snag a freshman girl. Thankfully, his younger brother grew a pair and asked her out. The two of them were an item until the incident at State happened, where her prodigious tits got his brother’s ass kicked by an older boy.

Shortly after that, David introduced Jill to his modeling mentor, Adrienne. Jill told him Adrienne looked after her and kept the pervy clients, photographers, and other talent at bay. She then turned the conversation to David, who shared his adventures making movies and his first year of college, which brought them both up to date.

It was then that the conversation ran dry as David contemplated whether he really wanted to take the next step with Jill. Mr. Happy voted for the obvious, but the situation was more complicated than that. Did he move forward with a physical encounter, knowing they would probably only have a bit over a week to spend together? Then they would be back in their regular lives, with her modeling in New York and him in school in California. How would they do that if he couldn’t make a long-distance relationship work with Brook?

He’d finally made up his mind not to start anything when she leaned in while looking at the fire. David automatically put his arm around her waist without thinking about it. When she rested her hand on his forearm, David’s heartbeat quickened, and Mr. Happy stretched himself down the leg of his slacks.

Her fingers wandered down his arm and ran gently over the back of his hand. David began to move his own hand slowly over her stomach. Jill looked up at him with an expression that caused David to lean down and kiss her temple to test the waters. She evidently liked it because she snaked her fingers between his and squeezed the back of his hand. Her face came up so he could kiss her cheek.

When their lips met, it was special. Good things don’t wait until you’re ready; sometimes, they come right before, when you’re almost there. Was Jill his ‘good thing?’

All his thoughts about why this wouldn’t work left his head. David had to admit that a single kiss had never affected him like this. All he could say was how happy he felt to have her in his arms. To hell with down the road. Their mouths opened, and tongues began to dance. Her other hand found the back of his head to hold him in place so they could kiss forever. Neither stopped to catch their breath, in case it would somehow end.

Phil’s interruption broke their spell.

“You two going to join us for a group hang?”

“I’m afraid I might feel obliged to do more than I want to if other people are doing stuff,” Jill said.

“David would never pressure you. Besides, you’ve done some stuff,” Phil said.

“You go ahead. Jill and I’ll pass,” David said to end the discussion.

Phil nodded and left them alone.

“Where were we?” David asked.

Jill giggled and attached her lips to his.

Eventually, their necks began to ache from twisting, and they took a moment to rest. Jill’s head ended up on his chest as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and squeezed. Mr. Happy wasn’t pleased with the break. He tried to convince the big brain that they were with one of the most beautiful women they knew, and David was going to wuss out and just hug her.

David thought about regrets and whether he’d be kicking himself in another five years if he didn’t at least try. He moved slightly, leaned down, and kissed her. This time, it was with intent, and he went about it more gently and deliberately. David was kissing Jill Lacier, who was on the cusp of being a supermodel.

He made his move as they kissed. David unbuttoned the top button of her dress to give him better access. He waited for her to object, but when she didn’t, he unbuttoned the next. The dress gaped open to expose the tops of her magnificent breasts. That was when Jill broke the kiss.

“We can’t. Someone might come in and see.”

David went for broke.

“How about we move to my room and lock the door so we don’t have any interruptions?”

He held his breath as she contemplated her response, then let it out when she smiled and nodded.

“I’d like that. I’ve dreamed of this since I was a girl.”

David offered her his hand, and they started for his bedroom. They had to walk through the living room, where they saw Ruth had Phil rolling his eyes back into his head as she swallowed his member. Rory was going down on Kelli with apparent skill, if her whimpering was any indication. Jill slowed to watch momentarily before suddenly hurrying to David’s bedroom. He let her drag him along, forgetting to lock the door when he closed it.

She pulled him to his bed and sat him down. With two buttons opened, David decided that instead of fumbling with a third, he’d slide his hand down the top of her dress and slip his fingers inside. Jill hadn’t expected to be felt up like that. She hissed, then sucked in a deep breath as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. Jill groaned against his lips as he palmed her breast. Mr. Happy almost managed to pull an Alien and burst from his pants when he felt her oversized nipple.

Jill whimpered as he got hold of said nipple and began to tug on it. She pushed into his hand rather than pulling away, and the kissing became frantic, all positive indications in David’s book.

She reached up and grasped his forearm as he toyed with her nipple. He stopped squeezing and instead ran his fingers lightly over her areola, circling her nipple. Her grip on his forearm tightened, but she didn’t try to pull his hand away.

David broke their kiss.

“I have to see them.”

She watched as he pulled his hand from the top of her dress and unbuttoned it to her navel. Her dress parted, exposing her perfect breasts. He took a moment to admire them. These were worth fighting over.

David brought his lips to her neck as his hands cupped her breasts and grasped her nipples. They were aroused, and he tugged on them, causing them to elongate. He explored her D-cup wonders and tested their firmness. These weren’t soft pillows like some big tits seemed to be; these were substantial. He wanted to remember everything about them so when this moment passed, it would always be available in his spank bank.

Jill moaned as David dropped his head and sucked one of those gumdrops into his mouth. She ran her fingers through his hair as he flicked his tongue back and forth.

David grasped her dress and pulled it off her arms so she was naked from the waist up. He pulled her up so she could straddle his lap to give him easy access to her ‘chesticles,’ as Mr. Happy called them. His dick had a dirty mind because he imagined wrapping her tits around him as he slowly fucked them.

David pulled his shirt off so he could feel her warm skin against his.

“I love you with your top off,” David said.

“You like them?” Jill asked as she reached up and pushed her boobs together.

“You have no idea.”

David positioned her so he could return to sucking on her nipples. He’d always known they were extraordinary, but having access to the genuine articles blew his mind. They were astonishingly firm and sensitive. Jill responded to him enjoying her breasts by grinding against his cock. She pulled her crotch back so her hands could get between them, grasped his shaft, and cupped his balls.

She backed up enough that she could undo his pants. With the zipper down, she slid off his lap, grasped David’s waistband, and pulled his pants and underwear off. Before he could do much of anything, she’d wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock.

She plunged down until he hit the back of her throat, then began to bob her head up and down his length. He couldn’t stop himself from grasping the sides of her head to guide her efforts. She might be a virgin, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t suck cock.

Mr. Happy said, ‘Sorry, dude,’ and blam! David exploded in her mouth. He worried because he’d never lost so much bodily fluid before and thought he might pass out. He was shocked she didn’t pull off when he flooded her mouth. Jill continued to bob her head and swallow as his orgasm began to subside.

’Fuck me. Jill Lacier just blew me,’ David thought.

Jill finally released Mr. Happy from her lips and smiled at him. David got a feral look, picked up Jill, and tossed her onto the bed. As she bounced, he pounced. He pushed up her dress and glued his lips to her pussy. She was drenched, and he lapped up her juices so he could drink as much as she had his.

David feasted on her sex and pulled out every trick he knew to give her pleasure. Jill lost her mind and began to cum again and again. He counted four before Mr. Happy demanded to be put back in the game. David moved up and kissed Jill, who was panting as she tried to catch her breath. The old bloodhound found her hole, and David nudged the tip inside her.

“Are you on birth control?” David asked.

“Yes,” Jill said. “OW! Fuck! You’re huge.”

He only had an inch inside her, and she was already leaking all over his cock. As he rocked forward, he found her tighter than he expected. It was a battle to get inside her virgin confines. Those few moments weren’t David’s finest as he worked to bury his bone, but he finally had her stuffed.

“You’re so deep I feel like I should be gagging,” Jill complained.

David held still to let her loosen up before he continued.

“Let me be on top,” Jill said, pushing David off her.

He rolled over on his back. They both looked down and saw blood on his cock. Jill went to the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth to clean them both up before straddling his hips.

Having just cum, he felt he could last forever. He felt the tip find her opening again, and Jill stiffened.

“Please take it easy,” Jill pleaded. “Let me set the pace.”

“I will.”

“Promise?” Jill asked, looking him in the eyes.

“Of course.”

She nodded and slowly slid down onto him. Jill’s eyes were closed tightly, and she whimpered as she paused to let her tight tunnel get used to his size. David kept his word and held still, fighting the urge to lift his hips and pound her from below. Jill took a moment before opening her eyes, then leaned down and kissed him. David held still as her hips started to slowly rock, and they began to fuck.

“It stings, but it’s starting to feel better,” Jill said.

“Just take your time and do what feels good.”

It took a few minutes, but she began to get into it, kissing him passionately as she used his body. Then she stiffened, and he felt the walls of her pussy milk his cock as she came. David couldn’t hold back and joined her.

“Oh, my goodness. I never realized. I could have been doing this all along,” she announced.

She rolled off him and smiled when she saw he was still standing tall.

“I thought guys wilted after they came.”

“Some do, but when we’re with someone like you, our cocks get inspired. Want to go again?” David asked.

“Can you?”

David pointed at Mr. Happy and nodded.

Jill didn’t know it yet, but she was in for a long night.


Ruth stretched and untangled herself from Phil’s grip as he slept. She glanced over and confirmed that Rory and Kelli were out of it. The petite security girl got up and walked to David’s room to make sure he was okay.

Since arriving in Dubai, Ruth had engaged in more sex than she’d had in several years. She had no doubt that Fritz would want to have a word at some point about what she’d done with David. He had some strict rules about mixing with their employers. Like anyone in a security role, she needed to keep an impersonal approach to do her job effectively. That didn’t include morning blow jobs or shower sex.

In her defense, every woman at the firm would have traded places with her without a thought. David didn’t only have a body made for sin; he was actually a good guy, someone you could bring home to your parents and know they would love him.

Ruth was finally experiencing something her mother had told her when she turned sixteen. Her mom had always been the smart one in the family and had gone to college, but she had given it all up when she became pregnant. She’d told her daughter, ’No matter how tough you are, no matter how clever or dangerous you may be, the world will find a way to break you. And when it does, all you can do is weather the storm.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.