A Better Man - Book 3 - Cover

A Better Man - Book 3

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 47

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Are you ready for some football?! USC finally gets to play someone other than themselves, and David Dawson is the day-one starter. His rival, Matt Long, is in the wings, ready to take his spot if he falters. David soon learns that life isn’t fair, but he makes it his goal to be the last man standing.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   School   Sports   Cheating   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Slow  

Plans for the Dubai trip had changed. The studio had asked David to arrive a few days before the premiere. Then one of the sheikhs asked a favor of Paul Andon, the studio executive in charge of the film, to have David fly in a week early. He would attend the sheikh’s daughter’s twenty-first birthday party; in exchange, all his expenses would be covered.

Early in David’s career, the running joke was that he would have to attend some tween’s birthday party. The joke had gained bite when he had actually been asked to do so for the daughter of a vice president of something for Range Sports. In this case, two factors made him accept. First, it would give him a chance to explore Dubai. It had one of the largest malls in the world, and he hadn’t done any Christmas shopping.

The second was the picture of the birthday girl they’d sent him. Rawan Marwa was a food blogger and Internet influencer specializing in Middle Eastern cuisine. The fact that she was a self-described flirt and an absolute stunner sealed the deal.

Included in the covered expenses was an offer from the sheikh to fly David and his entourage from LA to Dubai on his private jet. So, along with Ruth—his security—there were Cassidy, Pam, and Tracy, who he offered to fly back home to Illinois. He would drop all of them off, except Ruth, and pick up his younger brother, Phil. They would travel to Dubai with him, then join him and his family in Alabama for Christmas. The time together in Dubai would give the brothers a chance to catch up.

David had spent the previous couple of days at home so he could have some family time before he jetted off. He’d finished his finals on Tuesday and was flying out on Friday. The school made it convenient by posting the grades turned in by the professors to the students’ online accounts. As he’d expected, he’d gotten all ‘A’s.

He’d gotten up early and run with Duke. His old running partner was showing his age; they’d spotted a squirrel, Duke ignored the vermin, and had kept running with him. When they returned to the property, he found Dave sitting on the back stoop, and it was obvious he’d been crying.

“What’s up, bud?”

“Walker doesn’t like me.”

Walker was his mom’s fiancé. Peggy had spoken with David about him taking Dave so they could get married and have a fresh start. He hadn’t thought Dave knew anything about that because Peggy wouldn’t get married until after the spring semester. David suspected Walker didn’t want to raise a kid that wasn’t his.

“What makes you say that?” David asked.

“Because he and Mom are going to his house for Christmas, and they aren’t taking me!”

’Oh, boy!’ David thought. What did he say to that?

“Are you worried your mom is leaving you because you did something wrong?” David guessed.

“Why doesn’t Walker like me?” Dave asked and started to cry.

David gave him a hug.

“Bud, Walker likes you fine. This has nothing to do with you,” David said, which made Dave look up at his adoptive dad. “I promise.”

“But I want to go with them! Why can’t I go?” Dave asked.

“Your mother’s nervous about meeting new people and wants to make a good impression on Walker’s family. Besides, she knows you’ll have much more fun with me and your brothers and sister. That’ll be so much better than having to sit quietly as adults talk,” David said.

That was a concept they’d worked on with the munchkins. Sometimes, it was adult time, and little ones had to use their indoor voices and be well-behaved. Frankly, they’d tried to teach that in different forms for years. Stuff like you didn’t scream in a restaurant, or when Nana had a migraine—she might kill you all, or better yet, tell your granddad when he got home. Even worse, she might tell your dad.

Dave thought about his choices, and David saw his son really wanted to spend time with his mom.

“Can you keep a secret?” David asked.

Dave nodded ‘yes.’

“Grandpa Wyatt sent me a picture of puppies,” David said, pulling out his phone and showing them to Dave.

Wyatt had gun dogs, and one of his springer spaniels had whelped a litter about eight weeks before. They were gorgeous, with liver and white markings. He had a sneaking suspicion little Carol might come home with a puppy. He couldn’t wait to watch his mother tell the five ankle-biters that the puppy would be living with Grandpa Wyatt and they could come to visit it. That would be a losing battle but wildly entertaining, if you weren’t in the middle of it.

When Dave saw them, he perked up.

“Now remember, you can’t tell anyone.”

“Can we play with them?” Dave asked.

“Of course you can.”

“I can tell Nana, though, right?” Dave asked.

His mom had instituted the ‘you can tell me anything’ scam she’d pulled on Greg and David when they were kids. It had actually worked until well into high school.

“You could, but you’d ruin the surprise for her.”

Dave pondered that for a moment and nodded.

David gave this whole ‘keep a secret’ plan about a one percent chance of working. But it got Dave’s mind off his mom and her fiancé going off without him. David would have to talk to his mom and dad about this so they could keep an eye on Dave’s mood.

“Come on. Let’s go get your siblings, and we can make French toast for breakfast.”

“Stuffed ones?” Dave asked.

Stuffed French toast was one of David’s favorites, and when he made it for his kids, they liked it just as much as he did. Cream cheese and walnuts jammed between Texas toast dipped in egg, milk, and vanilla extract with a sprinkle of cinnamon made about the best thing you could eat. Some maple syrup and powdered sugar made it perfect.

“Is there any other kind?” David asked with a big smile.

“Yay!” Dave called out and rushed to inform the horde that their dad was making them the best breakfast—after cinnamon rolls.

Crisis averted.


After breakfast, his mother wanted a word.

“You need to figure out what to do with Duke over Christmas. I found a vet that’ll board him, but I thought I should talk to you first.”

David wrinkled his nose at that idea. Duke would hate being in a cage most of the day.

“Let me see what I can come up with.”

By the little quirk in the corner of his mother’s mouth, David knew she’d set him up. If he had to, David would make Manaia take care of his dog while everyone was away. It would be best if Duke could stay in the house, but someone would have to get him outside to exercise and do his business at least thrice daily.

So, when in doubt, do an Internet search. He found a couple of promising leads. One was a girl who advertised as a dog walker. She would come to your home and take Fido for a walk four times a day while you were out of town. She would even feed and water him and promised she gave the best belly rubs in Malibu. Duke liked belly rubs, so David called her.

“Karen’s phone,” a man’s voice answered.

“Is she around?”

“Who are you, and why are you calling my girlfriend’s number?” the man asked aggressively.

It rubbed David the wrong way, so he decided to have a bit of fun.

“I was on this website for ... erm ... you know, and Karen advertised a specialty service. Uhm ... I’ve never really hired anyone for stuff like this ... mmm ... so maybe you could explain how it works. Do I pay her upfront or after ... erm ... satisfaction?”

“The fuck are you talking about?”

“Uhm ... wow ... her ad says she does dog walking.”

“Do you have a dog?”

“It’s nothing sexual. I just want her to put a collar and leash on me and walk me around the house. I also want her to make sure I pee on my pad and rub my tummy. Do I need to come and pick her up, or do you send a car or what?” David asked meekly.

“I’m going to come over, take your leash, and strangle you with it, you sick fuck.”

“Now we’re getting somewhere. I like it rough. Get it? Ruff, ruff,” David said excitedly as he panted into the phone.

The guy hung up on him.

“That was rude,” David said under his breath.

He couldn’t let the man’s offensiveness end his fun, so David redialed the number.

“Karen’s phone.”

“Her ad said she walked her pets four times a day. What if I can only go three times on a good day? Do I get a discount?” David asked.

“Why, you little—”

“Maurice?! What are you doing on my phone?” David heard in the background, then some muffled conversation, followed by a brief pause.

“Hello, this is Karen. How can I help you?”

“I’m looking for a dog walker for when my family’s on vacation and was wondering if you were available.”

“I’d like to meet your dog first to ensure we get along. When could we do that?” Karen asked.

“You free today?” David asked.

They made plans for Karen to come over.

Before they hung up, David asked, “This would be a deal just between us, right?”

“What do you mean?”

“You wouldn’t have to share anything with your pimp, would you?”

“Pimp?”

“That Maurice guy. He was offering additional services to make me a good boy.”

“I think you’d better explain,” Karen said.

David shared his prank with her, earning him the perv label, but she laughed at her boyfriend’s discomfort.

“You should tell him you want him to come with you so you feel safe,” David suggested. “I ought to apologize for giving him a hard time.”

“Better yet, answer the door with a leash in hand and ask if I’m there to take you for a walk,” she suggested.

David knew right then that he’d be hiring Karen.


It was almost time for Maurice and Karen to arrive at the house when Coby found his dad.

“Why are you wearing Duke’s collar?”

He looked behind his son, and Duke seemed to want to know the same thing. It looked like the silly dog had tattled on him.

“I’m interviewing a dog walker for Duke so when you go to Mama Scarlet’s house for Christmas, he isn’t alone. I figured if she can walk me, then Duke will be a piece of cake,” David said.

“Mama Pam is right. You’re silly,” Coby said and left David with a smile.

When the front gate rang, David buzzed the dog walker in. David snapped the leash onto Duke’s collar and let it dangle down in front of him. He chuckled when his crazy mutt reached up and snagged the leash’s handle. When he opened the front door, it looked like Duke was taking him for a walk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.