A Better Man - Book 3 - Cover

A Better Man - Book 3

Copyright© 2023 by G Younger

Chapter 20

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Are you ready for some football?! USC finally gets to play someone other than themselves, and David Dawson is the day-one starter. His rival, Matt Long, is in the wings, ready to take his spot if he falters. David soon learns that life isn’t fair, but he makes it his goal to be the last man standing.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Humor   School   Sports   Cheating   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Slow  

Bright sunlight streamed through the hotel window. Chloe squinted and raised her hand to block the worst of it, then rolled to her side and buried her face in her pillow. Her whole body had an incredible ache. She was sore between her legs in a way that wasn’t necessarily bad, just tender. She glanced down and saw she was naked and not alone.

It took her a moment to remember where she was and who she was with—Alex. The curve of his muscular back was peacefully rising and falling with each breath.

’He was a beast last night.’

She ran the palm of her hand down her face and blinked to clear her sleep-addled brain.

Then she heard her phone vibrate. She reached for it and saw several calls from her mom and dad. Finally, a message with a link.

Her parents had been formally charged with money laundering and bribery for their role in helping her sister and herself get into USC. The FBI was making the case that they’d paid someone in USC admissions $50,000 directly—the bribe—and an additional $200,000 to a charity set up by Gaylord ‘Gary’ Clinger—the money laundering.

If convicted, they could be looking at 40 years in prison and facing a million-dollar fine.

“Fuuuck,” whispered from her lips.

Her mom had been right about the media eventually picking on someone to be the face of the scandal. Chloe remembered her words: “If it lands on me, I may never work again.” It had landed on her mom because she and her dad had decided to fight the charges.

The irony was that another actress had just pleaded guilty and received an eleven-day sentence. Because her parents wanted their day in court, the Assistant US Attorney was out for blood.

She forwarded the message to David. He sent one back, saying he was done playing golf and would be there in a few minutes.

Chloe felt out of control and needed to get up and do something. She gently moved to the edge of the bed and swung her legs to the floor carefully, trying not to wake Alex.

“Hey, babe,” Alex quietly muttered, his voice full of sleep.

Chloe’s body betrayed her, and she crawled back into bed. She felt a mixture of disbelief and shame that a boy could make her so weak. Alex reached out, draped his arm across her hip, and pulled her close to him, causing all her negative thoughts to flee her mind. Her skin came alive at his gentle caress.

She squeezed her thighs together, remembering Alex above her as they made love. She tried not to squirm as she recalled him making her body sing.

There was a knock at the door. Chloe jumped out of bed, grabbed her robe, and ran to the door, where she found David standing, looking concerned.

“Are you okay?” he asked, pulling her into his arms.

“What’s going on?” Alex asked.

“Chloe’s parents have been formally charged in the Varsity Blues scandal.”

Alex held out his arms, and she joined him in bed again.

“Everything will be okay,” Alex promised as he wrapped her up in an embrace.

“Ahem,” David coughed, making her rise up a bit to see over Alex. David was smiling at the two of them. She realized how they must have looked and collapsed back onto the mattress, trying to bury her head into the pillow to hide. The mattress sank softly as David climbed into bed, putting her in the middle. He wrapped his arms around her, too.

“You two were noisy last night. It’s lucky for you that Crystal and I didn’t get in until nearly two, or I might have come in to see if Alex needed any help.”

Chloe rolled over to face David and tried to wrap her head around his words. Their noses were only inches apart as she looked into his eyes. He gave her one of his teasing, naughty, unbelievably sexy looks that made her knees go weak. She found her hand slowly rubbing his chest.

Alex pressed into her back with his head lying on her ear.

“You must have been doing something right because Chloe was begging you,” David said.

“I didn’t beg,” she mumbled.

Alex flopped on his back.

“Please, Alex. Fuck me, Alex,” he mimicked teasingly. “I think David’s right. You did do some begging.”

Her cheeks went hot, and her head whipped around to glare at Alex. Her whole body remembered that moment as her groin throbbed at the thought of his hard cock pushing into her.

“You wanted it as bad as I did,” Chloe said.

“That I did,” Alex said, smiling at the ceiling, lost in his own memories.

She knew she was in trouble, with both of them in bed with her. Chloe knew she should leave but couldn’t seem to get her body to move. What it did was make her forget about her parents’ problems.

“Is there anything we can do for you?” Alex asked as he rolled toward her with a solemn look.

He asked it softly, with a lot of care in his tone. It made her stomach clench with desire. At that moment, she wanted them both to help her forget what was happening back home.

“You’re safe,” David added. “You can tell Alex what you really want.”

“You can’t tell anyone,” she said, afraid to say aloud what she wanted.

David and Alex recognized what she wanted from her look and cocked their heads like a dog would if he thought he heard the mailman.

“If that’s what you want,” Alex said.

“It’s just between us,” David promised.

“Then I’m good,” Chloe said.

Alex raised an eyebrow at her.

“You sure?”

She nodded.

Alex kicked the top sheet off his long body, allowing Chloe to see all of him in the light of day. He wasn’t as tall as David, but he was gorgeous after playing soccer for years. David chuckled, which made Chloe realize she was staring.

Alex winked at her as her eyes traveled south across his broad shoulders, defined chest, well-muscled arms, and down the trail of hair around his belly button. His washboard stomach was just about—oh, my goodness. His cock was smooth and erect, and it looked ready for action.

Chloe slipped off her robe and let it drop to the floor.

David reached out and pinched the nipple closest to him, switching her attention to him.

“Get undressed,” Chloe brazenly said.

David got out of bed and stripped down to his boxers. She’d seen his body before, and there was no doubt he was a model and an athlete. When he joined them in bed, she was bracketed by two young men that any girl would kill to be with.

She looked back at Alex as a plan began to form. She gave him a knowing smile, and Alex, in turn, gave her a confused look.

“What are you up to?”

“Play with my tit,” Chloe whispered, not believing what just came out of her mouth. She turned to David. “You too, please.”

Large hands from each boy closed over her firm globes, tweaking her nipples and mauling them. Chloe let her head fall back, closing her eyes when she felt David turn her head to him. Her eyes barely opened as his lips touched hers. Alex leaned down and sucked on the breast in his hand.

“Suck on them,” she moaned as David backed off.

Alex pushed David’s hand off the other breast so he could caress and tease one while he used his mouth on the other, then switched. David’s kisses became more profound and demanding as he slid his hand down her stomach. Chloe shuddered when his thick fingers began to toy with her needy pussy.

Alex sucked hard and pulled his head back. When her nipple popped out of his mouth, he kissed her neck.

“You’re fucking stunning.”

She pushed David away, turned to Alex, and kissed him with all the feeling she could muster. His tongue sank into her mouth. David’s hand gently pulled her thighs open, his fingers massaging closer and closer to her heated core.

“You used a condom?” David asked.

Alex mumbled something, which David must have taken as a ‘yes’ because she cried out into Alex’s kiss when David’s tongue suddenly slid over her sex.

David knew what he was doing, and it didn’t take long before her lips pulled away from Alex, and she put her palm on David’s forehead.

“Stop,” she moaned as she tried to wiggle away. “You’re driving me crazy.”

“That’s our evil plan,” Alex said with an amused look.

“You’re both okay being with me at the same time?” Chloe asked.

The two of them grinned like idiots and bumped fists. What the actual hell? A fist bump?

“What’s your evil plan?” Chloe asked.

“I plan to fuck you again and make you cum,” Alex said.

“I ache down there,” she admitted.

“I’ll make it all better,” David promised as he leaned back down and resumed eating her.

“Let David help you,” Alex encouraged.

“Okay.”

Chloe found her legs spread wide, and David pulled out all his oral skills. She started to get dizzy as he got her close to her release. His tongue was impossibly long and hot and left a path of destruction as it wormed its way into her sore little pussy. Alex had abused it yesterday in the best possible way.

Alex was watching David perform oral sex on her. Chloe grabbed two handfuls of David’s hair and arched her back when she was on the cusp. As David got her closer, her legs parted and pulled back further. When her squeals became screams of passion, Alex began to sensuously arouse her breasts and neck.

“She’s right there,” Alex announced.

David doubled down on his effort.

Alex seemed to be enjoying this, and she realized in amazement that she liked him watching as David pleasured her. Her pussy spasmed as her release exploded. Her whole body shook as pleasurable tingles shot through her. David gently sucked on her pussy through her orgasm as she finally came down and whimpered into Alex’s chest.

Alex reached down and stroked himself. She watched as he pumped his length while his other hand brushed her hair out of her face. He nuzzled her neck again and brushed his lips against hers.

“We just want to make you happy,” Alex said as he began to kiss her.

Chloe pushed him away.

“What do you need, baby?” David asked.

She did need something, but could she ask for it? Why not?

“Lose the boxers. I want to suck Mr. Happy,” she admitted.

“And what do you want me to do?” Alex asked.

“I want ... I want...”

“Say it,” David urged.

“I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me.”

“We can do that,” Alex said as he hunted down another condom.

She was surprised when David straddled her chest. His cock in her face looked monstrous. His body blocked her view of Alex; she felt the bed shift as he got into position. She wrapped her fingers around Mr. Happy and then looked up at David.

“You’ve got this,” he encouraged.

She nodded, then sucked the tip between her lips.

Alex distracted her when she felt his finger enter her to test her wetness. She moaned when he pulled out of her. He positioned her where he wanted and pressed the head of his cock against her wet pussy, rubbing against her tenderness. Then he sank into her, and her pussy spasmed as Alex growled to show his arousal.

She pulled David forward as she tried to swallow him whole.

“Dear God! Yes ... that’s good,” David cried out.

His cock filled her mouth as she tasted his familiar maleness. David thrust gently when she paused because Alex kept diverting her attention away from her task.

Having both of them at once was liberating, confirming that Chloe was sexy enough to attract two men of this caliber.

“Oh, fuck, that feels amazing,” David said as she swirled her tongue around the head of his dick.

Alex drove into her abused pussy using long, deep strokes. He’d done a number on her yesterday, but she wouldn’t trade today for anything, no matter how sore she was. She moaned loudly around David’s cock, unconsciously sucking in rhythm with Alex’s thrusts.

David must have been close because he started to fuck her mouth more firmly. He moaned, and she sucked harder, urging him to empty himself into her. David’s cock kept jerking as it fired jet after jet into her mouth. Finally, he eased Mr. Happy from between her lips, rolled to the side, and flopped back, looking like a contented cat that’d eaten the canary.

“Alex,” she urged. “I’m so fucking close. Harder.”

He leaned over her and kissed her neck as he did as she asked.

“Cum for me,” Alex said. “Cream all over my cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.