Protecting a Cheater - Cover

Protecting a Cheater

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2023 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Erotica Story: When I called her house, her husband answered and I said: “Hello, Henry? We’ve never met but we have something in common so I want you to listen and not say anything...

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   .

When I called her house, her husband answered and I said:

“Hello, Henry?

We’ve never met but we have something in common so I want you to listen and not say anything ... and don’t hang up until I’ve told you everything. I’m calling to tell you that your wife is an absolutely great fuck. She has one of the tightest and juiciest cunts I’ve ever had my thick, nearly ten inch cock buried in. To be honest, she’s the most responsive woman I’ve ever fucked. I thought you should know that she told me I’m the first man to ever give her an orgasm while he was fucking her. When she had the second one, she went crazy on me ... her super tight pussy got even tighter and she fucked me like a wild woman who’d just discovered sex. She fucked so hard that I had to really put it to her just to keep up. Damned few women have her sex drive or that kind of Kegel muscle control.

I know you thought she spent this afternoon checking into joining the Ladies Auxiliary but, actually, she spent it with my cock balls deep in her pussy. She had at least eight or nine really good cums and a bunch more little ones. Twice, she came so hard that she fainted. Her last three were back to back. She left a fucking lake of our cum on my bed that soaked right through to the mattress.

“Toward the end, she was screaming so loud for me to keep fucking her that I thought she was going to break my bedroom windows. She’ll probably be hoarse from screaming so hard and so long.

Because of this call, I’m sure you’ll be tempted to ask her why she’s hoarse. It’d be fun to hear what she comes up with as an explanation for it.

She swallowed a lot of my cock but not enough to make her hoarse ... not yet anyway but she’s got the right attitude so, after a couple more afternoon sessions, I’m pretty sure that she’ll get there.”

“Like I said, she’s a great fuck so I rode her hard and kept my cock buried in her tight, sweet pussy for as long as I possibly could before she left. When she comes in looking like she just had her brains fucked out, there’s a good chance that she might give you a sad story that she has a headache or some bullshit like that but if you shove your hand down into those gray slacks she’s wearing and check her pussy, you’ll find that she’s not wearing the matching black lace panties that came with her missing bra. That’s because they’re both on the floor by my dresser. When you check ... and I’m sure you will ... you’ll see that the lips of her cunt are bright red and quite swollen. You’ll probably find that the crotch of her slacks are soaked and slippery, too, because I’m certain that she’s leaking cum from the four and a half hours of heavy pussy pounding I just finished giving her ... especially since I produce large volumes of cum and I pumped three big loads of it into her.

She licked and sucked me clean but didn’t take time to douche ... said she wanted to feel my cum up inside of her as long as possible. So don’t let her get to the bathroom before you intercept her and check her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.