Natalie’s Sex Adventures - Illustrated - Cover

Natalie’s Sex Adventures - Illustrated

Copyright© 2023 by Smjle

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After graduating from a small-town high school, a very pretty redhead with limited sexual experience is friendly and outgoing. So, after moving into a freshman dorm at Southern Methodist University (SMU) she quickly made new friends, most of whom liked to party, and became very sexually promiscuous.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   Gang Bang   Illustrated  

I needed more spending money and my parents were giving me what they could afford, so I walked into Hooters and immediately was hired for two nights a week, as I requested. Most of the customers are middle-aged men. As a Hooters Girl, I must expect and accept lewd, obscene, and indecent comments. However, they are just words so I don’t mind, if they give me good tips. At Hooter’s, I am allowed to date but I never would unless the guy is young and hot, and there were not many of those. Otherwise, if I get a large tip, I might have a date for a meal at a nice restaurant, or I will dance with the guy at the ‘It’ll Do Club.

Vance, a married Orthopedic surgeon, about forty, gave me five-hundred-dollars in tips in two visits, so when he asked for a date, I said, “I’ll meet you at the ’It’ll Do Club’ and we can dance but I will not leave with you.”

Nevertheless, after dancing for a while, Vance asked me to leave and go somewhere with him and I said, “No! I am not leaving with you. I’m not a virgin. However, I have never fucked a guy over twenty-five. I believe you are very attractive for your age, I like you, and I like being with you. However, there are guys near my age, that are more sexually attractive to me. Therefore, even though I believe I would enjoy it, I have no reason to have sex with you since that would be settling for less.”

“Have you ever fucked for money?” he asked.

“No! I never have. I have never been offered money except from some repulsive creep,” I replied.

“Would you fuck me for five-hundred-dollars?” he asked.

“No! I got that much from you in tips so why should I? In a sense, I suppose if they are attracted to guys, all women are prostitutes and fuck for money. That is what married women do. A girl like me will not marry an otherwise attractive guy unless he has a well above-average income or a high-income potential. He is going to fuck me and I will spend a lot of his money. There may be more to it, such as children, but exchanging sex for money is a major portion of the essence of marriage. It is just that most people don’t want to admit it,” I explained.

“I will give you one-thousand-dollars to sleep with me tonight,” he stated.

“Hmmmm. You are seriously tempting me to do what I’m sure I would enjoy,” I replied.

“Then, let’s go and not waste any more time,” he beseeched.

“Okay, but nothing weird and no anal. Half now and the other half, if I am as good as you expect,” I replied.

Vance gave me five-hundred-dollars and drove to a motel. As soon as we closed the door, we kissed and started removing each other’s clothes. “I want to please you,” I whispered as he was fingering my pussy. “I’m yours to command,” I said, “so tell me what you want and I’ll do it.”

“Get on your back, spread your legs, and raise your legs as high as they will go, with your toes pointed to the ceiling,” he commanded and I quickly complied.

Vance put my legs over his shoulders and as he climbed higher, he folded me until my knees were on both sides of my chin.

31791-2-image001.jpg

I felt the head of his cock pressing against my wet pussy. Vance was average length, perhaps five-and-a-quarter inches, but thicker. “You are tight,” he exclaimed.

Then the head of his cock was inside my pussy. Two more strokes and his cock was inside me. On the very next stroke, I moaned, “Oh, oh, ohoooooo,” as I had an orgasm. He continued fucking me for ten more minutes, giving me two more orgasms. I was moaning, “Yes, yes, ahhh, yesss,” and when he squirted cum inside me, giving me my third orgasm, I squealed, “Ahhhh, Eeeeeeeee.”

As he pulled out and flopped on the bed beside me, I said, “That was fun. You gave me three orgasms. What can I do for you? Do you want me to suck your cock?” I wanted to know.

“In a few minutes,” he replied, still breathing hard.

We laid facing each other, in each other’s arms, for the next twenty minutes. Then I sat up and started licking on his cock as it gradually became harder. Then I took it in my mouth and started sucking and bobbing my head up and down. I could tell he was getting close to cumming when he pulled out. Then he had me put my feet on the floor, spread my legs, and bent me over on the bed. He inserted his cock in me from behind and started fucking me doggy style. I had been sucking his cock so he didn’t last long before he came inside my pussy. Nevertheless, I had an orgasm.

We settled into a postcoital embrace and fell asleep. We woke up after daylight and after going to the bathroom, he told me to suck his cock. This time I sucked his cock until he spewed cum toward the back of my mouth. I swallowed and looking at Vance, I licked my lips and grinned. We got dressed, he gave another five-hundred-dollars, and as he was driving me back to my car, he said, “This will not be the only time I fuck you.”

I replied, “Anytime, if you think I’m worth another thousand-dollars.”

“You little mink. You are worth it.”

Orthopedic surgeons earn six-hundred-thousand-dollars a year so one-thousand-dollars is only a half day’s income for him and he would much rather fuck a very pretty and sexy eighteen-year-old than his forty-year-old plump wife. Vance fucked me about once a month until the end of the spring semester and ended up paying me another six-thousand-dollars.

A couple of weeks later, Ryan invited me to his apartment where I had a threesome with Ryan and a hot sophomore he knew. If the sophomore was not hot, I would have left. Two weeks later, Ryan invited me over to fuck him and two new guys. One guy was fat and I wasn’t going to fuck a fat guy. The other guy was a skinny nerd so I immediately left. Ryan called me and asked why I left, so I explained why I left. Ryan got the message because after that, once or twice a month, until he graduated in May, I would go to Ryan’s apartment and fuck him and one or two hot guys. Usually, the guys were athletes on one of SMU’s sports teams, and sometimes a guy was a hot fraternity guy.

I and three girls from my dorm went to a fraternity party. I wore a hot pink, sleeveless, strapless, tight-fitting, minidress that was only two inches lower than my panties. The dress was seamless and made of stretchy material which allowed me to put it on by pulling it over my head. However, I should have selected a minidress with straps because my boobs are small and every couple of minutes, I had to pull my dress up because it was trying to slide down my boobs. Furthermore, I wasn’t wearing a bra. Guys noticed that and when we were dancing, they would tug on my dress and it was a battle to keep the top of my dress above my nipples.

I stopped dancing and was talking to two sexy sophomore fraternity guys, Zeek and Steve. After talking for a few minutes, Zeek suggested we go to his room. After we entered, Zeek closed the door and kissed me and I kissed him back. While we were kissing, Steve grabbed both sides of the hem of my dress and pulled it up over my hips. Zeek stepped back for a moment and I lifted my arms as Steve pulled my dress up and over my head. Zeek was removing his clothes and as soon as he was naked, he pushed me onto the bed and pulled off my pantyhose and heels.

I was very sexually excited and I wanted both guys to fuck me. As I spread my legs, Zeek mounted me and I felt his cock pressing on my already damp pussy. I felt the head of his hard cock pop in and moments later his entire cock was inside me, and he started fucking me. While Zeek was fucking me, Steve had removed his clothes and I saw his hard cock sticking up as he was waiting his turn. I was moaning,” Oh, oh, oh,” and then, “Gnghnaaaaaaa,” when I had an orgasm.

Zeek fucked me for several more minutes before ejecting his cum deep inside me. When he withdrew, Steve mounted me, and in one stroke was inside me and fucking me. While Steve was fucking me, Zeek dressed and got a towel that he threw next to me, I had another orgasm moments before Steve emptied his balls deep inside my pussy. After Steve was done and started dressing, two more guys, that Zeek had invited, came in and they fucked me. After they fucked me, I grabbed the towel and wiped cum from my pussy and from between my thighs. Then I got dressed, walked back to my dorm, showered, and went to bed happy and satisfied.

The men’s soccer team invited the women’s cross-country team, and a dozen very pretty freshmen in our dorm, to a party at someone’s mansion. Half of the girls invited, along with a few of the men’s girlfriends, went to the party. When I, and a few hot freshmen party girls, from our dorm arrived, there were about fifteen guys and ten girls at the party, more would arrive later. Unlike a fraternity, the party was not sanctioned by SMU so the rules on alcohol didn’t apply. For the first hour, during which more people arrived, we were milling around, talking, dancing, and getting a bit buzzed from alcoholic drinks.

The mansion had a good-sized indoor swimming pool and someone suggested we go swimming. No one had brought swimsuits so many of us, and I may have been first, decided to go in our underclothes. I quickly stripped to my panties and bra. My camel toe was showing through my panties and I wanted the guys to see my camel toe.

31791-2-image002.jpg

Then I removed my bra and I dove into the pool. While underwater, I grabbed the waistband of my panties and took them off.

31791-2-image003.jpg

31791-2-image004.jpg

Then others jumped into the pool and after some encouragement, the holdouts stripped to their underclothes and jumped in the pool. It wasn’t long before underclothes were being discarded and most of the guys and girls were naked.

31791-2-image005.jpg

I swam up to one hot guy who still had his boxers on. I pulled his boxers down and started sucking his cock in plain view of everyone. That resulted in a few cheers and some lewd comments. I was face down so my floating ass must have looked inviting because a guy got between my legs, inserted his cock in my pussy, and started fucking me. So, to even more cheers and lewd comments, I had a cock in my mouth and another in my pussy.

That must have made the others horny because first one couple, then another couple, and then more than a dozen guys and girls started fucking and sucking cocks. A half dozen girls and four guys, probably their boyfriends left but the other girls remained and I believe most of the girls either got fucked or sucked a guy’s cock. Moreover, from what I saw, more girls sucked than were fucked. However, there were considerably more guys than girls so maybe half or more of the guys didn’t fuck or have their cocks sucked.

However, too many guys were making unwanted lewd comments and groping girls without their permission, so within another half hour, girls and their boyfriends were leaving, and when they left, most of the other girls left. A dozen guys and two fat sluts and I remained. Only very pretty girls were invited so I am sure that the two fat sluts were not invited but no one prevented them from entering the mansion. I was getting fucked at both ends but otherwise, I was not groped, and the suggestive comments didn’t bother me. If anything, they turned me on more.

In high school, there was a rumor that a cheerleader fucked the football team. From what little I knew, only one cheerleader had a slutty reputation. There were about ninety players on the roster and over half might practice but never played in a game. Therefore, if she fucked the team, it would be limited to attractive boys, who actually played and perhaps, she may have fucked most of the good-looking starters. Remembering that, I was turned on thinking, ’I want to fuck the soccer team.’

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.