The Nerdy Scientist - Cover

The Nerdy Scientist

Copyright© 2023 by Meteoguy

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Nerdy scientist meets office executive. Doesn't sound like a match. But you never know!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

I woke up first in the morning. I looked over to see Amy and Jamie locked together, sound asleep. I had a bit of a headache, one too many beers, but other than that I was feeling pretty good, no regrets for what took place yesterday evening. I was wondering what Daniel was thinking this morning. I still couldn’t believe how Amy took charge and ravished the poor kid! I’m pretty sure that he would have been feeling a little bewildered by what happened but quite likely he would go over it in his mind for a long time, and probably even masturbate once in a while reliving Amy’s deepthroating technique.

I turned on my phone to check for messages. Shortly after there was a ping. Amy heard the noise and woke up stretching and gently disentangling herself from Jamie. She saw that I was awake and reached over to give me a morning kiss, a lingering one, her mouth open with her tongue searching for mine.

“Well I can see that you’re feeling good this morning.” I said, getting a bit turned on.

“Yes I am, no detectable hangover. How about you?”

“A bit of a headache but it should soon pass.”

“Did you enjoy the evening’s activities?”

“I did. It was much different and better than I expected, especially having Daniel involved. I’m still not sure whether I subconsciously arranged it.”

“I think you were at least a bit aware of what you were doing.”

“Well, I hope he keeps it to himself.”

“Yes, same here. I don’t want to get a reputation that I’m preying on young men, well actually boys. How old is he?”

“He’s eighteen.”

“Hmmm ... well kind of in between.”

Jamie opened his eyes and appeared for a moment, looking around the room, not knowing where he was. He noticed us staring at him.

“Good morning. Oh my head,” he said, looking a bit pained.

“Sounds like you feel the same way as me. Morning coffee should fix it.”

Amy pulled back the covers. “Just as I expected. You both have morning erections. Imagine if this was my ‘day that repeats’ over and over like in the movie Groundhog Day. I think I’d like that. Who’s first?”

“Jamie, she’s talking about blow jobs. Being the guest you’re up, so to speak, first my friend.”

“I won’t say no to that. Can’t think of a better way to start the day.”

Amy got on her knees, bent over and took his cock into her mouth. She slowly started sucking him, occasionally licking the shaft, down to his balls. I watched for a while and then dozed off, thinking that this was going to take a while. Some time later, I was vaguely aware when I heard him call out, that he must have come.

In a semi conscious state I felt lips on my cock. I kept my eyes closed for a while savouring the moment. But it occurred to me that something was different. Amy didn’t use her tongue that way. I opened my eyes and saw that it was Jamie pleasuring me. As I watched his head going up and down, I once again thought I really don’t think I could ever do this with a man. But if he’s fine with it, I’m not complaining. After a few minutes, I came in a few spurts and I saw his throat muscles move. Wow, he’s swallowing it! I wonder what cum tastes like. Not sure I ever want to find out!

He removed his mouth and gave me a thumbs up. “Hey buddy, you taste great.”

Amy was already in the shower. We relieved our bladders in the upstairs bathroom. I made some coffee and we sat down at the island waiting for it to brew. I was curious.

“So how long have you been doing that?”

“Doing what? Oh you mean, sucking cocks. A long time. Esther nudged me into, saying that if she licked pussies, maybe I should try cocks. I have to admit that I am much more into women than men, but when the moment is right and I like the guy, I am happy to do it. As far as I see it, sex is all about giving and receiving pleasure. You enjoyed it, right?”

“Yes, very much so.”

“And I enjoyed doing it. So what’s the problem? People have so many labels and hangups about things. If you suck another guys cock you’re bi, gay or queer. I just keep it simple. If consenting adults want to do anything sexually then it is only up to them to say what is right. And one more thing, if you wanted to suck my cock, I’d welcome it, but I would never force you to do it.”

“Well I don’t think I ever would. But I suppose, never say never.”

Amy joined us wearing panties and one of my t-shirts. “What are guys talking about.”

“Blow jobs,” I said, looking at Jamie.

“I was a little surprised that you took my place Jamie, but from the look on Jake’s face, he sure was liking it. Maybe you could give me some pointers.”

I couldn’t resist. “Well your pointing pretty well already,” I said, reaching under and fondling her nipples.

“Very funny,” she said, pushing me away and pouring herself a coffee.

We had an omelette and toast for breakfast and then Jamie said he had some work to do at home.

“Thanks so much for an incredible evening and night. It rates very high on my all time list of sexual encounters. And I’ve had quite a few, as you know. You guys are great and I look forward to another invite soon. Perhaps Esther could join us too.”

We did a group hug and Amy kissed him, I’m sure with some tongue and he was gone. After we did the dishes, we sat at the island finishing our coffees.

“Jake, I want you know something. Last night was a lot of fun, the company and sex was fantastic. I can still see the look on Daniel’s face when I asked him to pull out his penis. Oh my god, it’s bigger than any of the porn videos we’ve watched. And being serviced by two men was awesome. After years of being dominated by my ex-husband and many other men in Scientology, telling me what I could and could not do, I found it so liberating to be directing the three of you in pursuit of satisfying my sexual desires. But I want to emphasize that it never would have happened if I didn’t have such strong feelings for you. You are a wonderful man – sexy, kind, smart, respectful, non-judgmental, generous, a great cook, very handsome, and did I mention sexy?”

“I feel the same way about you Amy. You have so many great qualities. We haven’t been together that long and this might sound corny, but having you coming into my life is the best thing that has ever happened to me. My feelings for you keep growing the more we’re together. We sat there hugging each other for a while, but eventually parted due to work commitments, me tweaking my proposal and her off to the marina expansion project to do more tests of the water quality and marine life.

After a couple of hours of work, I took a break to check my personal stuff. There was a text from Jinny ‘Brad got out an hour ago and we’re at the condo. He’s still a bit groggy but the headaches have mostly stopped and they’re not as intense. He’s going to have to take it easy for a while to heal. I’m just glad he’s alive! Miss you, Jinny’ I made a mental note to call them later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.