The Nerdy Scientist - Cover

The Nerdy Scientist

Copyright© 2023 by Meteoguy

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Nerdy scientist meets office executive. Doesn't sound like a match. But you never know!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

I had some nervous apprehension going to the door. I opened it slowly. It was the pizza guy!

“That’ll be $18.95, cash or credit Mr. Hudson?”

“Credit Daniel. Good to see you. Wow, you’re sure taller since the last time I saw you.”

“Yeah, that’s what everyone keeps saying. I’ve grown about six inches in the past two years. I’m eighteen now so it should slow down soon.”

I grabbed the pizza and paid him, adding a good size tip.

“Do you want to come in for a while?”

“Well sure, you’re the last customer on my list.”

I was closing the door when there was pressure on it keeping it open.

“Hey Jake, it’s kind of cold out here. Let me in, buddy!” Jamie said, giving me a bear hug. He looked to his left.

“You’re Bert’s son, right?”

“Yup I’m Daniel, Mr. Adams.”

“It took me a while to recognize you. You’ve grown so much.”

Daniel looked at me and grinned. We headed to the living room. I opened three bottle of beers and we sat there drinking, eating pizza and talking mostly about Island stuff.

“It’s been a long time since I’ve been here. I love the way it looks now,” Jamie said, taking a sip.

“It’s all Amy’s doing. I have to admit that she’s done a great job with it.”

“She sure has. She’s some woman, very attractive and smart too. I’ve had some great conversations with her and her presentation at the meeting was amazing. You’re a lucky man, Jake.”

“And my dad was glad to hear her talking about preservation of marine life. He has a lucrative side hustle trapping crabs. I agree Mr. Adams, she’s pretty hot. Sorry Mr Hudson, guess I shouldn’t say that.”

“I think we can all agree that she’s a pretty amazing woman for a lot of reasons.”

We were so busy talking that we didn’t notice Amy standing near the island.

“Well thank you gentlemen. It’s so nice to be appreciated.” She looked towards Daniel.

“Amy, this is Bert’s son Daniel.” She went up to him and shook his hand.

“Nice to meet you, Daniel. Do you really think I’m hot?” she said, striking a sexy pose in her shorts and fairly tight sweater. He turned bright red, and had no response to that, as we all laughed. While Jamie and Daniel continued their conversation, she beckoned me to join her in the kitchen.

“Did you arrange this, Jake?” she whispered to me.

“What do you mean?”

“A foursome now?”

“No I wasn’t thinking about that. I was just being friendly when he dropped off the pizza.” Then I thought Did I subconsciously invite him in to join us for the threesome, err foursome?

“Well, he is pretty good looking. What do you think?”

“You’d be willing for him to join us?”

“Yes I would, but I suppose we should think of the consequences if he told his dad and then he gossiped about it, like he always does when people come in to pick up their mail.”

“Yes, I think you’re right. But how do we get rid of him?”

“Let’s just give him some time. He might decide to leave on his own,” Amy said, rejoining the guys, sitting next to Daniel. He was losing his shyness, now onto his second beer and seemed pretty pleased with her close proximity, asking her all kinds of questions about her job.

As I talked to Jamie on the other side of the room, I was thinking that Amy was doing the reverse of trying to convince him to leave. She had poured herself a rather full glass of wine and it was disappearing fast.

She got up and peeled off her sweater. “It’s getting pretty warm in here. Thanks for turning up the fireplace thermostat, Jake.” She was wearing a tank top underneath. There was a lull in the conversation as we all stared at her erect and pointy nipples. There was a noticeable swelling in Daniel’s crotch.

“Would you guys like to see more? I know Daniel would, or should I say wood,” she said, holding the bottom of her tank top, smiling, appreciating her pun.

They both immediately yelled out an emphatic yes, but they were looking at me for direction.

“Amy, are you sure you want to do this? Remember we had a plan, and it didn’t involve Daniel.”

“Well let me just say that I give it my ‘seal’ of approval,” she said with a bit of a slur and then continued – “I’m digressing now but I want to tell you how Jake and I met. He was coming down from the wildlife observation platform at the marina near the ferry terminal and bumped into me. Do you want to hear more?” They both nodded, quizzical looks on their faces, wondering where this was going. “I’m trying to remember. Jake, what were those birds that you were looking at up there?”

They all stared at me. It was a pivotal moment. If I said ‘blue herons’, then who knows where the evening was headed? If I didn’t answer or said another bird, would she be willing to rein in her very obvious horniness, or were we already past the point of no return? The beer was also having an effect on my inhibitions and although I was thinking What the fuck are we doing? I blurted out “They were blue herons, honey.”

“Yes, they were! Such beautiful birds. Do you know that only three percent of all male birds have penises. Most waterfowl, such as ducks and geese do. I’m not totally sure, but I suspect that blue herons have one as well.”

She got close to Daniel and started to raise her tank top. She stopped before her breasts were exposed. “Daniel, you are looking very uncomfortable. Maybe you should open your zipper and take your penis out and give it more room?” He looked at us for guidance.

“She’s right Daniel. You’ll probably feel a lot better if you release the beast,” Jamie said, egging him on.

I didn’t say anything but was kind of enjoying the perplexed look on Daniel. It was half lust and half terror! But in the end, lust won out. He slowly unzipped, reached under his underpants and it popped out fully erect.

I had to comment – “Wow, Daniel. It looks like something else grew a lot in the past couple of years.”

“Oh my goodness, Daniel. You have quite a large penis, it is much bigger than average,” Amy said, eyes wide open and staring at it.

He was starting to look a bit calmer now, smiling with the attention he was getting. “You’re right Mr. Hudson, it has grown by a couple of inches and thicker too.”

“Okay now that I’m not worried about it being so constricted, I’ll let you see more.” With that, Amy pulled off her top. “Do you like my breasts, Daniel?” she said, getting very close to him.

“Yes I do very much. Your nipples stick out a lot. Can I touch them?”

“Of course you can.”

He reached out and tentatively touched each one, tweaking them a bit between his thumb and forefinger. As he did this, Amy grabbed his cock and gently rubbed it up and down.

“Oh fuck, Amy, that feels so good.”

“I see you have foreskin. Jake has been circumcised. Not sure about Jamie. Gentlemen, I think it’s time for you to join Daniel. Show me your penises.”

I didn’t take us long to do as ordered. Now all three of us all had our cocks sticking up at attention. She crawled over and had a good look at Jamie’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.