The Nerdy Scientist - Cover

The Nerdy Scientist

Copyright© 2023 by Meteoguy

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Nerdy scientist meets office executive. Doesn't sound like a match. But you never know!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

I left early the next morning to get the ferry to the mainland. I wanted to see Brad and I had some in-person meetings to attend at work. Amy and I hadn’t talked anymore about a possible threesome with Jamie. As I waited to drive on board, I was having mixed feelings about it. Sure, it could be fun to play the cuckold game and see them having sex and maybe even join them but I worried about whether jealousy would rear it’s ugly head. I had developed strong feelings for Amy. Sexual of course, but it was turning into a lot more than that. In my mind, she wasn’t just a sex object anymore. I was hoping this would develop into a long term relationship and I didn’t want to ruin it.

Sex with Amy and Jinny is okay, in fact incredible, but an mfm? Would I be able to handle it, even enjoy it? And is Amy proposing this for herself, or for me, or perhaps both of us? Was I responsible for this, introducing her to porn? These thoughts and others raced through my brain as I drove slowly through the morning traffic snarl to the hospital.

I had talked to Brad several times in the past few days. Each time his speech was better, and the length of the calls increased. But, he still tired easily and there remained some uncertainties about whether he had suffered any long term disabilities from the savage beating. I parked my car in the lot and went up to the fifth floor. Jinny was at his bedside as I walked into his room. He was dozing so I tried not to wake him as I got closer. Jinny beckoned me to join her.

“He’s still sleeping a lot,” she whispered. “But he should be waking up soon. How are you doing?” Then she added, at even lower volume, “I’ve missed you.” She hugged me, her hands gradually lowering over my butt as the embrace continued, leaving no doubt what she was missing!

And then the uneasy feeling returned. What the hell am I doing, messing around with my son’s girlfriend. But then another thought - Fuck, just look at those tits!

“Dad, when did you get here?” Brad said, coming to life.

“About ten minutes ago. How are you feeling?”

“A lot better, but I don’t have much energy. And, I keep getting headaches. But, tylenol 3’s work pretty good for them. Doc says I can go home tomorrow!”

“That’s great, Brad!”

“Yeah, I can’t wait to get out of here. So far, all the tests show no permanent damage. He wants to do a followup in a few weeks. Another scan to make sure there aren’t any blood clots.”

“Do you feel up to some questions?”

“Sure, but before you do, I’d like to tell you a few things okay?”

“That’s fine. Go ahead.”

“What I’m going to tell you is the truth. I’ve had a lot of time to think things over the past few days and I’ve realized that lying to family is one of the worst things I’ve done. You probably already know that the course only cost twenty-five hundred bucks. I cashed your check, yeah putting my name on it, and then hitchhiked out to Bremerton and gave them the money. I start my training next month. I needed the rest of the money to pay off drugs that I’d bought for resale a few months ago. I texted the guy whose been hounding me for it, and he told me where to meet him. I was getting a bit scared when the location was in an alley and there was a mean looking guy standing next to him. I gave him the money but he said it wasn’t enough. I owed him another five hundred bucks for interest! I argued with him but I could see where it was going, so I took off running, Well, you know the rest.”

“Thanks, Brad. That answers most of my questions. But, I have two more - Have you talked to the cops about this and more important, how do you know that they won’t come after you again?”

“The cops have been back a couple of times. I keep telling them I don’t remember anything, using my head injury as a reason. And one of the guys who beat me up texted me that we’re even now. He even apologized, saying that he was glad they hadn’t killed me. Dad, I’ve really learned my lesson. I’m never going to get involved in selling drugs again. I want to get on with my life and can’t wait for the course to start.”

It was getting close to noon now. I had just enough time to grab some lunch and then head out to Boeing. I said goodbye to Brad and told Jinny that I’d meet her later at the condo. As I was driving and thinking about what he had to say, I really wanted to believe everything, but I couldn’t get away from the fact that he had conned me so many times. All I could do for now was to hope for the best.

I spent the afternoon at two meetings pitching my plan for the merger, one lengthy one for the management team in my department describing in detail how I thought the two companies could possibly work together to create short and medium range aircraft using electric technology. The other one, much shorter, was for the heads of other departments within the company, hitting the high points of the merger and also a timeline on how I saw it happening over the next few years. It was well received but as meetings usually go, the main thing decided on was a date when we would have the next meeting! I left shortly after, drove through rush hour traffic and was pretty tired by the time I took the elevator up to my condo.

Jinny was in the midst of preparing supper when I joined her in the kitchen. She was dressed only in bikini panties. She poured me a glass of red wine and I sat at the island, sipping and ogling her as she finished tossing the salad, and then took out a couple of Chicken Cordon Bleus from the oven.

“So, how was the rest of your day? Is Brad still getting out tomorrow?” I asked her, as we sat down to eat.

“The doctor’s not sure now. He’s concerned about the headaches, worried that he might have some brain bleeding. They’re going to do an MRI in the morning to see if they can detect anything.”

“I was planning to go back to the Island tomorrow, but I’ve changed my mind. I’m going to stick around until we get the news about Brad. He seemed fine this morning but from what I’ve heard, brain bleeds can be very serious, and can even be fatal.”

Jinny came over and hugged me, noticing the catch in my voice by the time I finished the sentence.

“I’m so worried about him too.”

We embraced for a while and even though I was still feeling rather sad, it was ebbing as I starting to get aroused from her big naked boobs pressing into my shoulder. She sensed this and shifted sideways until her breasts brushed my mouth and I eagerly sucked on each nipple in turn. It was very soothing, reminding when I thought about it later, of the final scene in the book ‘Grapes of Wrath’.

But even though we really cared about Brad, it inevitably gave way to lust and shortly after we headed to the bedroom. She crouched in front of me, tore open the buckle on my belt and yanked my pants and underwear down. She reached around to my ass and pulled me close and started sucking my rapidly swelling cock. After a few minutes of this, she crawled over to the bed and sprawled over it, exposing her beautiful ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.