The Nerdy Scientist - Cover

The Nerdy Scientist

Copyright© 2023 by Meteoguy

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Nerdy scientist meets office executive. Doesn't sound like a match. But you never know!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

As I was waiting for the ferry to dock at the Island, I did some soul searching – Is it okay to be having sex with my son’s girlfriend? Is this morally wrong? My parents are devout evangelicals and I was taught in church that all extramarital sex is forbidden and that I would burn in hell for eternity, if I engaged in it. If that was true, then I had no hope of redemption. There was too long a list of couplings outside of marriage to rectify it now! But, on the other hand, if ‘consenting adults’ is the only criteria to be considered for having sex, then I was off the hook. Of course I preferred the second line of thinking. There was an inkling of Am I letting my son down? There was an easy answer to that – No, when you add up all the times he had let me down over the years. But, I was a bit uneasy about this kind of rationalization.

I drove the short distance to the cottage wondering what Amy was up to. I had texted her earlier and she replied that she was working on the other side of the Island and would back around five or so. I parked the car and went inside. I had a couple of hours to catch up on work. Before I started up my laptop, I had a look around. It was definitely looking more like a home. I thought A women’s touch and then wondered if that was a sexist way of looking at it. It was a lot different than my spartan approach to decorating. There were a couple of vases of flowers, shell collections in jars, towels nicely arranged in the bathrooms, and pillows on the couch that she must have found stored away in the closet.

I poured myself a glass of red wine and answered a ton of emails that had piled up over the past couple of days. I was pleased to see that the outline for my merger proposal had been well received. Now all I had to do was flesh it out. That should give me time to finish it in the next day or so before I go back to see Brad I was thinking as I heard the front door open. I rose from my chair and embraced her as she entered the living room.

“Jake, it’s so great to have you back. I’ve been so lonely here.”

“I’m glad to be back. The place looks fantastic. I love what you’ve done with it!”

I kissed her and as it lingered, I could feel myself getting aroused. She gently pushed me back.

“Well, I can see that he missed me too,” she said, staring at my crotch. I’m soaked from all the rain today. I need to get out of these clothes and have a shower. There are some leftovers in the fridge. I’m very hungry!”

I found some shellfish and pasta in a casserole dish and started heating it up in the oven. I was working on a salad when she joined me, and picked up the glass of wine that I’d poured for her. She was dressed in shorts and a tank top, obviously no bra, her pointy nipples clearly visible under the Lycra. It was hard to concentrate on cutting up peppers, green onions etc.

“Well that feels a lot better. Do you need any help?”

“No, just sit down at the island and tell me about your day.”

“I spent the day doing a preliminary study of the environmental impact of a proposed expansion of a marina. I have been tasked by my manager to prepare a presentation and deliver it at a public meeting in the community in three days. There’s not much time to get it ready, but I know I can pull it off.”

“Yes, I’ve heard a lot about it over the past few months. There seems to be almost no middle ground; the residents of the island are either for it or against it.”

“And your take on it, Jake?”

I was careful with my words, not wanting to annoy her. “Well, I am mostly against it, but I want to get more info at the meeting before I make my final decision. One thing that I’ve heard is that the old marina really needs work, so I am wondering whether that is part of the expansion plans.”

“That is a good approach to take. I’m going to address that in my presentation.”

We ate dinner and then sat down to watch the evening news. After an hour’s recitation of the latest wars, murders and disasters, Amy suggested we change the channel.

I was pretty sure what was coming. “Sure, put on anything you like.”

A few clicks and there were the usual porn categories. Amy kept looking until she came to ‘Cuckold’ “Does that interest you at all, Jake? I have a feeling I know what it is but I’m not sure what sort of action takes place.”

“Well, let’s have a look,” I said, wondering where this was leading to.

The video started out with a husband and wife discussing their sex life. The wife was doing most of the talking. “Honey, our sex life is so boring. We have to do something to spice it up. I’ve been having fantasies about your friend Bob at work. The last time he was here, I could sense that he found me attractive. I hope you don’t mind. I invited him over this evening.” The door bell rang. The wife rushed to the door. “Here he is!”

The wife embraced him, totalling ignoring her husband. She engaged him in conversation telling him of their, well mostly, her plan. Bob looked over towards the husband. “Are you okay with this, Jack?”

“I guess so, whatever Cathy wants.”

As so often happens in porn, the clothes came off quickly. Bob and Cathy got it on while Jack watched. It was the usual scenario with Jack looking rather uncomfortable, only having a semi erection while the well endowed Bob pleasured his wife. But this video had a twist at the end. Jack finally got excited and joined them in a DP and then the money shot showed them both cumming on her tits. As the credits rolled, Cathy and Jack were embracing. A happy ending!

“Well, what do you think Jake? Did that turn you on?”

“Yes it did. How bout you.”

“I must admit that it did. There are several studies indicating that most of the time bringing another male sex partner into your marriage or partnership is detrimental to it with jealousy being the major issue. But, almost a third of the time, the relationships improved. So, I guess you have to be careful, but it might work, if the man doesn’t have any jealousy issues.”

“Does that mean you’d be willing to try it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.