The Nerdy Scientist - Cover

The Nerdy Scientist

Copyright© 2023 by Meteoguy

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nerdy scientist meets office executive. Doesn't sound like a match. But you never know!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

As I worked on the electric company merger proposal, I kept getting distracted, questioning myself whether I had made the right decision. I was reminding myself that there were two very good reasons not to have had sex with Jinny – she is my son’s girlfriend! What business do I have screwing around with her? And then there is Amy. Only a few days into our relationship, it could be the end of it if she found out about my indiscretion.

But on the other side of the equation - Jinny is so friggin hot ... young and curvaceous, amazing tits, and she is willing! It was also an ego boosting thing – I was over twenty years older than her, and she still wanted me.

I continued to ponder this, when I heard the front door open and Amy joined me in the living room. As I rose to greet her, she threw her arms around me and gave me one of those long lasting passionate kisses that I was really starting to like.

“Seems like you might have missed me,” I said after we moved apart.

“Yes, definitely you, and also the Island. I hate the fast moving pace and especially the traffic in the city. So nice to be back! If it was possible, I’d never leave here. Where are Brad and Jinny?”

“Brad is at Seatac registering for his course and Jinny is out on a hike after deciding to relax here instead of going with him. Oh by the way, they’ll be staying here for a few days until their new place is ready.”

“That’s fine with me. I’m looking forward to meeting them.” As if she was reading my mind, she added, “It must be awfully distracting having a naked woman around here while you’re trying to work. I know it would be for me if it was a naked man.”

“She is a very attractive young woman and I’ll admit that it is very difficult to concentrate. I was glad when she left. I have a deadline coming up fairly soon.”

Amy took a bottle of wine out of her pack, poured a couple of glasses and we sat out on the deck, watching the ferries sailing between the islands when Jinny arrived. She came up the steps and flopped down on a chair.

“Amy, this is Jinny.”

“Nice to meet you. Jake tells me that you’re a nudist.” I was thinking This woman doesn’t like to beat around the bush.

“Yes, I find it very relaxing. You should try it.”

“I just might. I read a study that said nudists have a lot less mental health issues than the general population. Also they have better and longer lasting relationships.”

“I’m not sure about relationships, but I go along with the less hang-ups part. By the way, I brought supper. I found a restaurant and the jerk pizza looked appetizing,” she said, pulling a box out of her pack.

We went inside. It was starting to cool off as the onshore breeze picked up. We sat on the couch and ate the pizza, washing it down with several glasses of wine. We were enjoying each other’s company. Inhibitions were lowering.

“Do you mind, Amy?” Jinny said, taking hold of her t-shirt. “I know Jake is good with it.”

“Go ahead. If Jake turns on the gas fireplace, I’m next.”

I instantly got to my feet and both the women laughed as I moved the thermostat up to 75!

Jinny was quick to shed all her clothes. Amy surveyed her body closely and commented on it.

“Your body is very different from mine. Your breasts are much larger and the areolas are quite pronounced. But my nipples are bigger. It looks like you shave regularly. As a result, your labia majora, stands out; the folds are bright pink against your paler skin tone. Sorry, I’m being too scientific. You’re beautiful!”

“Thanks, I think. Jake tells me you’re a marine biologist?”

Amy gave Jinny a lengthy explanation of her job and what it entailed, including how she felt about controversial environmental issues on the Island that affected habitat and marine life. Jinny was quite interested and said that she’d be glad to help her out if she needed any over the next few days.

There was a lull in the conversation.

“What do you think, Amy?”

“What do you mean?”

“Are you warm enough?”

“Oh yes, I guess I am.”

She unbuttoned her plaid shirt, and then unclasped and removed her bra.

“Oh my,” said Jinny. “Those are some sexy nipples you have there! They really stick out.”

“Yes, they do that especially when I’m aroused.”

“So, you’re feeling aroused?”

“I guess I am.” She undid the belt and then pulled down and took off her jeans, revealing bikini panties. She slowly pulled them down and stepped out of them.

“Fuck Amy, you’re gorgeous. Don’t you think so, Jake? Yeah, you definitely are in agreement with that I see. Nice bulge you have there.”

Jinny turned her attention back to Amy. “Do you mind if I touch them,” she said, moving close to get a better view.

“I don’t mind at all. They are very sensitive, so please be gentle.”

Jenny reached out and tentatively rubbed each nipple between her index finger and thumb. If anything, they grew even more erect.

“Oh yes, I love that, just the right amount of touch.”

“Do you mind if I lick and suck them?”

“Please do!”

They were completely oblivious to my stripping naked as Jinny alternately attended to each nipple. Amy was running her hands all over Jinny’s massive boobs. I was so horny ... a few days ago I didn’t even know these women and now they were naked and pleasuring each other in my living room! I was hoping I’d be next. My cock was rock hard and it didn’t need any stroking to keep it that way.

As they switched roles, now Amy sucking on Jinny’s nipples, she suddenly noticed me.

“Oh my god, Jake, you have a fantastic cock! It’s bigger than Brads, but I won’t tell him that, don’t want to cause any friction in the family. Fuck Amy, that feels great, suck them harder and nibble them. I love that.”

“May I suggest that we move into the bedroom? It will give us more room to explore each other’s bodies.”

They readily agreed and I led the way, my cock bobbing up and down as the women followed close behind as if it was bait, ready to catch and reel them in. I lied down on the bed and the lure worked as they took turns sucking on it. Their techniques were very different – Jinny concentrated on the first couple of inches, licking and sucking the tip while Amy practiced her deep throat technique. Both were driving me wild. I would have cum soon but Jinny had other ideas.

“Time for some more girl on girl contact. We’ll finish you off later, okay Jake?” She didn’t wait for an answer. “Lie down Amy.”

When she complied, Jinny lifted her leg over and then gradually lowered her body in a 69 position until they both had access to each other’s pussies.

“Fuck, that feels great, Jinny! I’ve heard that women are better at this, knowing just the spot to provide the most pleasure.”

“You’re doing pretty well yourself,” said Jinny. “I love the feel of your tongue on my clit.”

They went at each other for quite a long time. I was really enjoying being the voyeur, but I was getting a bit impatient to join them. Jinny sensed this.

“Okay Amy, it’s time get Jake off. He has been so patient!”

I lied back on the bed. Amy kissed me, sucking suggestively on my tongue, while Jinny licked the tip of my cock. It was only minutes later that I came in several intense bursts into her mouth. She shared it with Amy and they passed it back and forth and then swallowed. We got up and watched some movies for a while and then went to bed. The ladies eventually fell asleep, me sandwiched in the middle. I was in heaven! What could be better than this?

But, I couldn’t get to sleep for a while. There was this nagging feeling that things just couldn’t go this well for me. Some cliches started coming to mind – ‘going to have to pay for this’, ‘wait for the other shoe to drop’ and ‘I just don’t deserve this’. But then a more positive thought – ‘savour the moment’. That worked and I drifted off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.