The Nerdy Scientist - Cover

The Nerdy Scientist

Copyright© 2023 by Meteoguy

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nerdy scientist meets office executive. Doesn't sound like a match. But you never know!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

Amy emerged around nine, looking sleepy and very sexy, dressed in panties and one of my t-shirts, her extended nipples clearly visible poking out through the thin cotton material. In spite of our multi lovemaking sessions overnight, I felt a stirring as she walked up to the coffee maker and filled her cup.

“How long have you been up? I’ve slept in and have to rush now to make sure to get the 10:15 ferry. I have a meeting at the lab that I have to attend this afternoon.”

I must have looked disappointed.

“Don’t be sad, Jake. I’ll be back in couple of days and we can continue the research,” she said, coming up to the island, taking hold of my head and placing it under my t-shirt, giving access to those beautiful tits.

I licked and sucked her nipples for a while until she pushed me away.

“That feels great and I can see you’re enjoying it too,” she said, eyeing my bulge, “but I need to have a shower and get going.”

We sat on stools, eating our breakfast after she returned from the bathroom. I thought I should tell her about Brad.

“Before you go, I have some news to share with you about my family. My son Brad is coming to the Island this afternoon. I won’t go into all the details, because I know you have to leave soon. The short version is that he’s struggling and wants my help. This is been going on for many years, and I’ve just about reached my limit. It’s been very frustrating.”

“I can find other accommodation if you like?”

“No, I want you to stay with me. He can have the loft bedroom. I suspect it might be just an overnighter so there’s a good chance he won’t be here by the time you return. I really care for you Amy, and if you’re comfortable with it, you can stay with me anytime you’re on the Island.”

“Thanks, Jake. I wasn’t looking forward to the tent! I would love to stay here and get to know you better. Fuck, I have to get going. I’m going to miss the ferry!” she said, checking her cell. “Sorry for the language.”

She kissed me, flew out the door and I watched her running towards the ferry terminal. Well that’s a surprise. I didn’t think she’d ever swear like that! There’s still a lot to learn about her.

I went back to my morning routine, checking emails and attending online meetings. There wasn’t much new going on with the project so I arranged with my boss to have another week on the Island with the proviso that I would be available, if any decisions had to be made. Carrying a cell phone with me at all times would suffice.

The clouds cleared during the morning and the sun had some warmth to it as I sat on the deck eating lunch. The forecast called for a late season heat wave over the next few days with highs in the mid to upper seventies. I looked out over the water and saw a ferry approaching. He’d be here soon. What the hell is so important that he has to come to see me personally? I was feeling a fair amount of dread as the ferry docked at the terminal.

In about fifteen minutes, I saw him walking along the road, heading towards the cottage. He wasn’t alone!

There are some stairs on the side of the deck. They walked up, both carrying backpacks, unlatched the gate and Brad led the way as I got up to greet them.

“Dad, it’s great to see you,” he said, walking up and hugging me, as if everything was perfect between us.

He had this charm about him, that fooled a lot of people especially a parade of girls over the past few years. He saw me looking at her.

“This is Jinny.”

“Hello, Mr. Hudson.” We shook hands. “It’s nice to meet you. Brad has told me so much about you.” I bet he has, mostly about me being a soft touch, always money from Dad when you need it.

“Nice to meet you too, Jinny. There are some muffins in the kitchen if you guys would like a snack. If you’re hungry, I can scramble some eggs.”

“No, that’s cool dad. We ate something on the ferry.”

While we sat around making small talk, I did an assessment of them. Brad had longer hair than the last time I’d seen him about two years ago. He had grown and looked to be a couple of inches taller than my six foot frame. Jinny was typical of the girls that my son was attracted to. She was cute, a touch on the heavier side and as she took off her jacket, revealing big boobs in a tight t-shirt, I was reminded of what we’d found under Brad’s mattress when he was fifteen. It was a skin mag as we used to call them, solely devoted to the enormous tits of the porn star Wendy Whoppers. A few of the pages were stuck together revealing what he was up to as he looked at them. Chloe was disgusted but we decided to keep quiet about it, after I convinced her that it was harmless activity that most boys engage in going through puberty.

Jinny left us after I told he where to find the bathroom. I decided it was time to find out what Brad wanted.

“So tell me your news, Brad”

“You’re not going to believe this dad.” Probably not! “A month or so ago, I saw a poster at an employment office looking for workers at a company based at Seatac. There’s a training session lasting six months and then, if you pass, you’re hired!?”

“What kind of work is it?” I said, starting to get interested.

“Aircraft mechanic. You start at $35 per hour and keep getting raises as you take more training courses over the next few years.”

I thought about how good he was at tinkering and fixing things on his dirt bikes. He was very interested in airplanes too, building models and suspending them from the ceiling in his bedroom.

“This does sound like something that could work for you.”

“Yeah, I’m really excited about it. I took an aptitude test and then had an interview with them. A few days later, they called and offered me a spot on the course. I start at the end of the month.”

“But what about the charges against you?”

“Well that is the best part. I talked to my probation officer and he says that if I pass the course, then all the charges will be dropped!”

“That’s fantastic, Brad!” I said, with some reservation. I wasn’t totally convinced that all of this was entirely true. He was quite the con artist at times and lied a lot to get what he wanted.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jinny walk out and lie down on a lounger on the other side of the deck. She was wearing short shorts and a tank top. She turned over on her stomach, reached back, unfastened the catch and removed her top.

“Okay, so what part do I play in your new venture?”

“I need some money for the course.”

“How much?” I said, not surprised that this was the real reason why he was here.

“Five thousand, but it will be reimbursed when I pass. Also, more good news, you’ll get the bail money back.”

“So, how serious are you about this, Brad?”

“It’s something I’ve always wanted to do. I’m very serious about it.”

“Well okay, I’ll take a chance. But if you screw this up, it will be the last time I ever help you.”

“Thanks, Dad. I really appreciate it.” he said, getting up and giving me another hug.

I glanced over and Jinny was now lying on her back, her tits exposed. While I watched, she slipped out of her shorts and was now only wearing a skimpy pair of panties.

“Does she always do this Brad?” I said, glancing towards her.

“Yeah she’s a bit of a nudist. You don’t mind do you?” he said, grinning.

“No, I’m okay with it. She’s no Wendy Whoppers, but her boobs are still pretty big.”

“You knew about that and never said anything!”

“Your mother and I agreed not to bug you about it.”

“Thanks, but now I feel ashamed.”

“Don’t worry about it, just a normal part of growing up. But really, Wendy Whoppers?” I said, teasing him.

Brad and I spent the rest of the afternoon talking about the good old days and drinking a few beers. Yeah, there a few positive things to remember. I realized that this was at least partly a game for him, conning me into thinking that we were buddies now. But I didn’t mind. It was great to spend time with him. I told him about Amy.

“That’s great, Dad. I’m glad you’ve found someone. I know I was a real shit when you and mom broke up, but I’ve thought about it a lot and I don’t blame you anymore.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.