The Nerdy Scientist - Cover

The Nerdy Scientist

Copyright© 2023 by Meteoguy

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nerdy scientist meets office executive. Doesn't sound like a match. But you never know!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

I surfaced a few times overnight. Each time, I experienced a pleasant shock. I wasn’t alone and there was a woman, an intriguing, intelligent and very sexy woman lying naked next to me! The last time I woke up, I checked my cell phone and it was 7:30. I had a full bladder that needed emptying. I edged out of bed and walked slowly towards the bathroom trying not to wake her.

“Good morning, Jake,” Amy said, rubbing her eyes and rising to a sitting position, exposing her lovely tits as the sheet dropped. “Wow, that is some erection you have there!”

“Yeah, I get that almost every morning?” I said, making no attempt to cover up and facing her.

“Really, erotic dreams?”

“No, the rather crude explanation is a pee-hard.”

“Right, I think I understand. Your penis has a dual purpose - peeing and ejaculating and in the morning it is the former. After your body processes the liquids you have imbibed and stores the urine in your bladder, it eventually flows out, and then puts pressure on your penis, and thus the swelling that I see.”

“I’ve never really thought about it that way, but that sounds right.”

“I have to admit, I am sexually aroused looking at it. More research is needed, I think. Once is not enough. Repeated observations are at the root of the scientific method. Do you need to eliminate first, or can I start now?”

“No, I can wait a bit,” I said, moving to the edge of the bed.”

“There’s not going to be any pee though right? I don’t think I’m ready for that kind of tasting.”

“Nope, I don’t think so. As long as I’m being stimulated by your mouth and tongue, the valve that releases my pee is closed off until I cum. That’s a layman’s explanation of it.” Wow, she has me talking like her. But as long as she’s willing to suck me, I’ll use any words to keep her happy. There I go again, only thinking of her as a sex object. Oh fuck, her mouth feels so good on my cock!

She was quite the pro now ... taking my cock all the way down her throat that drove me wild. I played with her nipples, and she was moaning, the vibration of her vocal cords adding to my enjoyment. It was a short and ecstatic blowjob that was over in about a minute. She swished the cum around in her mouth, as if once again she was assessing an expensive Pinot Noir and swallowed.

“A complex taste. I really enjoyed that, an added bonus to the ongoing scientific study,” she said, with the trace of a smile.

“Yes, me as well. And now I really have to pee,” I said, hurrying to the bathroom.

I was in midstream when I sensed that I was being watched.

“My goodness, that is a torrent, Jake. I have always wanted to watch a man urinate. I envy the standing position. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Not at all,” I said, shaking off the last few drips into the toilet.”

We showered (together), got dressed, breakfasted on poached eggs and bagels, then went for a walk around the property. The forecast was right; it was a cold frosty morning. The ground was white and the low hanging mist had deposited a rime coating on all the trees and bushes. It was magical and warranted some photos with my cell phone. I took a few selfies of Amy and me as well. We reviewed the images and then Amy impulsively pulled me close and kissed me. Not a peck on the cheek but a long lingering one on the lips, open-mouthed with tongue inserted. It lasted for over thirty seconds.

“You know Jake, I am really starting to like you, and I don’t even know your last name.”

“It’s Hudson. And you?”

“O’brien. Irish dad and French mom. Amy is short for Amelie.”

“Nice to meet you, Amelie O’brien,” I said, very formally.

We went back inside the cottage and sipped our second cups of coffee, staring out at the water, as the sun occasionally appeared through cloud breaks, illuminating the lightly rippled water.

“It’s hard to leave here but I have some work to do today. I’ve got a few more specimens to collect on the other side of the Island and then I’ll add them to the metal container. By the time I drop it off at the dock to be shipped to the lab it should be close to suppertime. Any thoughts?”

“I have a restaurant in mind, you know the one at the marina, close to where I met you. Great seafood and drinks there.”

“Yes, I know the one. I’ve been meaning to try it, but I didn’t want to go by myself. See you at 6?”

“Sounds good. Do you need a vehicle to get around in?”

“No, I have a quad I can use, parked in the shed by the boathouse.”

I opened up my laptop to review email, while Any freshened up. She came up to me before leaving.

“Bye Jake,” she said, after a shorter but very nice kiss. She called back just before the door closed, “Get some condoms.” Before I could respond she was gone and jogging away.

Hmmm ... well I know what we’re going to be doing after supper, I thought, hoping that the only drugstore on the Island was open. It was kind of hit and miss, depending on whether the old pharmacist was out checking his crab traps. Gotta love Island life.

I finished answering my email, sat in on another zoom call for an hour or so and then headed out to get the condoms. I was glad to see that the ‘open’ sign was displayed as I drove up to the store.

“Hi Bert, glad you’re open today.”

“Hi Jake, great to see you. It’s been a while. Hey, Marg was in earlier and said she saw you walking with that little honey who works for the county. Said you were looking pretty chummy with her.”

“Jeez, it’s hard to get away with anything on this Island. Marg should keep her friggin mouth shut,” I said, heading over to the colorful boxes of condoms on the far side of the store. I had already figured that I was getting myself into some ribbing but now everyone on the Island was going to know who it was for. But what the hell, I’m not a fucking teen anymore. I can do what I want with whoever I want to do it with. Screw them.

“Wow, things have progressed rather well with her eh,” Bert said, as I threw the package down on the counter. He actually winked as he said it.

“I don’t suppose it would do any good to ask you not to tell anyone.” Bert just smiled. “Yeah, I guess not.” I decided to change the subject.

“How’s the crabbing?”

“Not bad, but somebody keeps stealing from the traps. If I catch him, I’ll beat the shit out of him.”

This wasn’t an idle threat. Bert was about 6’ 4” and 230 or so pounds.

We talked about Island stuff for a while and then I made my way to the door.

“You have fun tonight, Jake. Sure wish I was young again.”

As I was walking back to the cottage, I was feeling great. Yeah it is definitely nice to be young, well relatively young, and finally meet someone that could be ‘the one’.

I sat down at the island and checked my personal email account. There was one from my ex. Fuck, what the hell does that bitch want now? It was short but not sweet - ‘Brad got busted again. He needs someone to bail him out. I don’t have any extra cash since you cut me off. He’ll be locked up until you send the money to this address.’ Brad is my nineteen year old son who had been living on and off the street the past couple of years. He had had issues with mental health, depression and anxiety, since he was in his early teens and it had only gotten worse since we separated. With the help of his mother’s lies, he blamed me for the separation.

How the hell could that bitch have let that asshole former best friend of mine fuck her behind my back and ruin our marriage? I thought for the hundredth time. I knew I was better off without her and to be truthful, I missed him more than her. But I’d love to get even with them sometime, not sure how.

I clicked on the link and it took me to a sheriff’s office website, found my son’s name and I read the details of his arrest - selling meth, again! After a few more clicks, I got to a form that I could fill out - my name, relationship to the accused, address etc. and then my banking info in order to transfer the money that was required to release him. I poised over the final mouse click that would send the money for several minutes. This was the third time in the past year and a half that I had helped him out and each time it was for more money. And I never ever got any thanks from him! What the hell, he’s my son and I can’t abandon him. I clicked, and instantly I was ten thousand bucks poorer!

I spent the rest of the day dealing with a few issues at work that my assistant shared with me, mostly concerning the electric airliner project. I also took some time out for reading. My current book was ‘On Writing’ a non-fiction book by Stephen King. It came highly recommended and I was hoping it would improve my writing skills at work. I checked the time - 5:45. I put on a clean shirt and my fleece jacket and then walked the short distance to the restaurant.

Amy was waiting for me at the entrance. We embraced and kissed. I suddenly felt much better, my stressful day with work and my son over for a while and on to a nice supper with a woman that I really cared for. And there was the after dinner entertainment to think about!

I acknowledged the smiles and words of greeting from people that I knew as we walked over to a nice table overlooking the marina.

As we perused the menus, Jamie and Esther, long term Island friends of my ex wife and I, came up to our table.

“Jake, long time my friend.” I stood up and we shook hands. “We can do better than that,” giving me a hug. I also hugged Esther and she kissed me, on the lips. “It’s so great to see you again, Jake.” She turned towards Amy, offering her hand. “I’m Esther and this is Jamie. Jake never was much good at introductions. We’ve been friends since shortly after we moved to the Island about fifteen years ago.”

“It’s great to meet you. Why don’t you sit down with us,” Amy said, gesturing to the two vacant seats.

“Sure, we’d love to,” Jamie said, going over to their table and grabbing drinks.

The food was fantastic and we had a great time with them over the next couple of hours. Amy was a bit shy at first, but opened up after a couple of glasses of wine. Jamie is a great conversationalist as well as being flirtatious, especially with any new female that he finds attractive. He asked Amy a ton of questions about her work, interested I thought up to a point. The way he was looking at her, I could tell that this was also a quest to get her to like him enough to have sex with him. Esther rolled her eyes a few times. She had seen this many times before, but since they had an open marriage, she wasn’t that upset by it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.