The Nerdy Scientist - Cover

The Nerdy Scientist

Copyright© 2023 by Meteoguy

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Nerdy scientist meets office executive. Doesn't sound like a match. But you never know!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

I woke up around 4 am feeling sick to my stomach. I jumped out of bed and just made to the toilet before I started puking. That cheap bastard Jake and his rotgut wine. This is his fault, I was thinking as I walked back to the bedroom. Then another wave of nausea hit me and I quickly returned to the bathroom. I spent another ten minutes in there until there was nothing left to bring up. I went back to bed and managed to sleep for a few more hours.

“So, you guys feel fine? No hangover, nausea or anything,” I said, as we were lying in bed, doing the morning checkup on our phones. They both said they were okay, no ill effects from the ‘two buck’ chuck! I then wondered if there was something in the Thai food that didn’t agree with me. I didn’t give it much more thought though as I felt a lot better, in fact so good that the itch in my pussy resurfaced. Over the past few weeks, I had been insatiable, The desire for sex just wouldn’t go away. All I could think about was sucking cocks, eating pussy and getting screwed. Jake and Amy helped me a bit in that department, but as soon as one session with them was over, the horniness was back again half an hour later.

I thought about pulling back the covers to see if Jake had his usual morning wood. I could straddle it and lower myself so it was deep into my pussy and then rock and roll on it until I was satisfied, if that was possible. But I started feeling nauseous again, not as strong as before but enough to take away my lust, for now.

A few minutes later, Jake and Amy got up and showered while I stayed in bed and hoped that I’d be feeling normal again soon. I was kind of hungry but decided to hold off on breakfast until my stomach was more stable. This was rather unusual territory for me. Over the years, there had only been a couple of times that I’d been sick from drinking too much and even then, I hadn’t thrown up. Could I be, by any chance, pregnant? I tried to remember the date of my last period. I kept a record on my phone. It was over five weeks ago. I had a pretty regular cycle, around 28 to 30 days so this was a concern.

A lot of thoughts ran through my brain if I was knocked up – Do I want to have a baby? Who is the father, Brad or Jake? Would or should it make any difference who the dad is? Am I responsible enough to care for it? What about financial needs? What toll is this going to take on my body?

“You’re very quiet today, Jinny. How are you feeling now?” asked Jake, as we sat around the island, them eating and me sipping on a black coffee.

“I’m still getting a bit of nausea, but I feel a lot better than earlier this morning. I guess the alcohol has to work through my system.” I didn’t want to say anything about it until I was sure that I was pregnant. I was pretty sure I was.

They left for work and I was free until 4 o’ clock when I had to get ready for my job, that is if I was better by then. I decided to go out to a nearby Walgreens to buy a pregnancy kit. I brought it back to the condo, read the instructions, went to the bathroom, peed on the strip and then waited two minutes. I opened my eyes and voila – Positive!! Oh fuck, what do I do now? But I was actually feeling good about it. I was almost certain that it was Brad’s baby. About a month or so ago, quite a while before I’d met Jake, I’d run out of birth control pills. We were trying to be careful until I got a prescription refill but apparently pulling out your cock just before you cum doesn’t work too well!

I wanted to tell someone. I looked at my watch. I had time. I ordered an Uber on my phone and went downstairs to wait for the car. Half an hour later I was at his bedside.

“Brad, I have something to tell you. You’re going to be a daddy!” No response. I really wasn’t expecting anything but it felt good that he was the first to know. I’ve read that people in comas sometimes wake up and say that they were aware of a lot of things happening around them even though they didn’t show any sign of it. I was really hoping that somehow it registered in his brain. I spent the next couple of hours talking to him and holding his hand. I told him that I was sure that he was going to be a great dad. All he had to do was wake up. I was feeling fine now; the nausea was all gone. I was back to being horny again! I thought about giving him another ‘treatment’, but the curtains were open and I didn’t want to draw attention by closing them. I kissed and held him for a long time and then left and headed for the condo. While on my Uber ride, I felt a bit sick again so I called into work to let them know I was still looking after Brad which was more or less true. They were very understanding about it.


There was still a lot of planning and work to do on the proposal before I began my new job running the Marine Environment Association on the Island. I spent the morning writing my job description using some of the wording in the document as well as adding sections to it that I thought should be there. After I was finished my first draft I emailed it to a few of my colleagues for their perusal and suggestions. I received good input from them, and made some changes. I thought I should run it by Mr. Parsons to see what he thought of it and hopefully get his approval. I was wondering what kind of reception I’d get from him after what had happened the day before.

After I messaged him, while I was waiting for an answer, I noticed an envelope on the other side of my desk with my name on it that must have been delivered while I was away on a coffee break. I was a bit surprised to even get snail mail these days. Almost everything was by email. The postmark was Seattle and there was no return address on it. I opened it up and on a blank sheet of paper there was a cyrptic message all in bold upper case letters – DON’T TAKE YOUR JOB TOO SERIOUSLY MS. O’BRIEN. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED My heart rate spiked as I tried to figure out what this meant and who would send it to me. Could it be the company doing the marina expansion? But my report was finished. Why would they be threatening me now? Then it dawned on me. There was a clause on the final page stating that follow up measurements of the water quality were required to ensure compliance with the environmental recommendations. And they would know that I was responsible for that. I recalled Mr. Parsons saying that it was going to cost them millions of dollars more as a result of the report. Perhaps they were trying to scare me into falsifying my findings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.