The Nerdy Scientist - Cover

The Nerdy Scientist

Copyright© 2023 by Meteoguy

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Nerdy scientist meets office executive. Doesn't sound like a match. But you never know!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

When I finished talking to Jake, I had this feeling that he was otherwise engaged during our conversation. There was a slight hesitation in some of his responses. I also detected some up tempo in his breathing and a couple of what sounded like almost inaudible gasps. More than likely Jinny was sucking his penis while we talked. Did I care? I don’t consider myself the jealous type at all, but you’d think he would give me his undivided attention for a few moments when I’m sharing a very important decision in my life with him. But, what the hell, I decided not to make a big deal about it.

I read through the entire proposal and couldn’t see any downside to it. The annual salary worked out to around a ten dollar an hour raise! I could work independently on the Island, have the responsibility for writing my own job description and be the sole authority on hiring and training an assistant. I immediately thought of Trisha. She was very interested in my job, and I sensed that she was a fast learner and would have a great attitude and aptitude towards the work.

Even though the proposal was relatively thorough, especially with the legalize wording, I still had a few questions for my boss. Like what was the time frame for expanding the facility? How much was the dwelling allowance and could I use it for private accommodation staying with Jake? Would there be space in the facility where I could hold occasional meetings with stakeholders on the Island? I texted Mr. Parsons with these questions expecting him to get back sometime in the next day or so. But ten minutes later there was a ding on my cell phone – I have some time available at 3:30. I think it would be better to discuss this in person.

Hmmm... I thought at the time – he probably wants to leer at me and lets his hands wander over my body a bit more. We were interrupted earlier and I suspect he’s still horny and wants to see if he has any chance with me.

I was conflicted. There are very good reasons for not having sex with your boss, even if it is consensual. A lot of organizations have strict rules about it, most of them affecting what happens to the boss if it is deemed that sexual harassment guidelines have not been followed. Also I was thinking that it would be unethical to have sex with him to further my career. But, I was already being offered the job so that didn’t really apply. After pondering this for a while, I came up with a solution. Flip a coin! Chance was going to dictate my action. I decided to make it two out of three tosses. Heads I do, tails I don’t. First flip was tails. It looked like it was not going to happen, but the next two were heads. It’s on!

With some trepidation, I knocked on his door. “Come in Amy, and close the door behind you. I don’t want us to be interrupted again. I’ve also put my cell on ‘don’t disturb’”. We spent about fifteen minutes discussing the proposal. He was very professional, answering all my questions as we went through the document, item by item. As our talk came to a close, and I was happy with all the details, I signed my acceptance. I was wondering if he had changed his mind about trying to seduce me, but then instead of shaking hands, he came over to hug me. It was a long embrace and his hands gradually moved downward to just above my ass. I could feel his penis growing and poking me. Time for me to make my move!

I edged back a little and then placed my hand on his erection. He really jumped. This was something he was not expecting to happen. He didn’t say anything as I kneeled in front of him, undid his belt, unclasped his pants and pulled them down. Next came his underwear, revealing an average length but very thick cock. I licked the tip and he let out a gasp. I was wondering if he was going to cum immediately. But he held off for a few minutes, while I sucked him deeply. After a few attempts, I managed to deepthroat it. He came in torrents grunting loudly. I looked up at him and swallowed a mouthful.

I rose and headed for the door. “Nobody will ever know this happened.” he said, looking a bit rattled. I looked back at him as he was pulling up his pants and made the ‘my lips are sealed’ gesture to him, thinking that it was an apropos response. Moving forward in time a few weeks, when I was checking my pay slip, I noticed that my raise was not ten but fifteen dollars! I tried not to think about what this said about my ethics.


I tried reaching him on his cell phone a few times and got no response. It was now close to 7 o’clock and he still hadn’t shown up at the condo. Around 8 pm my phone rang displaying Brad’s name.

“Well, it’s about time you called. Jinny and I have been really worried about you.”

“This isn’t Brad. It’s Jan. I’m a nurse and I’m calling from the UW Medical Center. Is this Mr. Hudson, Brad’s father that I’m talking to?”

“Yes it is. Is he okay?”

“Unfortunately no. He is suffering from a suspected Fentanyl overdose. He has received a couple of injections of Naloxone to treat it but remains unconscious. We are very concerned about his condition at this time.”

“Do you think he’s going to die?”

“It’s too soon to predict but I advise you to come and see him immediately. He’s in the emergency ward.”

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!!” I yelled, ranting at the empty room, the news confirming my worst suspicions. After short and tearful conversations with Jinny and Chloe, I drove to the hospital, slowed down and frustrated by the lingering rush hour traffic. I have to get there in time. I wiped the tears from my eyes a few times to be able to see more clearly, while my thoughts focused on Brad’s younger years, when I had so much hope for him. There was some guilt as well. What part had I played in his current troubled and depressed condition?

After circling for several minutes I found a parking spot and ran into the emergency room. I told them who I was and a nurse lead me to his bed in a hallway. There were other occupied beds lined up on both ends of his. “I’m sorry, we’ve run out of rooms. This happens almost every day here now.” There was an intravenous tube running from his wrist to a bottle on a drug trolley. “He’s receiving a saline solution to keep him stable. All we can do now is wait and hope for the best. I wish I had better news for you.”

“Has a doctor seen him?”

“Yes, briefly. We’re short staffed so he couldn’t spend much time with him. He’s ordered more Naloxone if he hasn’t woken up soon.”

“Is if okay if I stay with him?”

“Of course. Grab the chair over there and you can sit beside him. Talk to him. That sometimes brings them around.”

I sat down, reached over, found his hand and held it while I told him how much I loved him and that I really wished that things had been better between us over the past few years. I tried not to cry but to no avail. I felt like shit that we hadn’t been closer and now he might die. I kept talking to him, telling stories about things we did as a family years ago. I told him how proud I was that he was going to take the course and become an aircraft mechanic.

I took a short break and called Amy to let her know what was going on. She was very upset by the news, but held her composure and calmly reassured me that at least he was in the hospital where he’d get good care. To be honest I wasn’t completely sure that was true. The hospital was overcrowded and short staffed. It was great to hear her voice though. I had ended the conversation and was babbling again to Brad when Jinny showed up. I stood up and we hugged for a long time. She turned and looked at him.

“He looks so peaceful. What are they saying about him? Is he going to live?” she said in a faltering voice, tears streaming down her face.

“It’s a waiting game. They are hoping the Naloxone will help to revive him, but I get the sense that they are very worried about him. I really have to pee. Sit down and talk to him. It’s supposed to help. I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

I went in search of a bathroom. I was walking down the hallway when the bitch showed up. That is an apt term for her as the moment she saw me, she started yelling.

“You bastard, this is all your fault. If you had spent more time with him and been more of a father to him, this never would have happened! I fucking hate you!” She kept on ranting and swearing at me as I ignored her and kept walking. I looked around and saw some security guards talking to her and telling her to keep it down, that she was disturbing the patients and would have to leave if she continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.