The Nerdy Scientist - Cover

The Nerdy Scientist

Copyright© 2023 by Meteoguy

Chapter 15

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Nerdy scientist meets office executive. Doesn't sound like a match. But you never know!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

Amy woke me up in the middle of the night. She was having a dream, maybe a nightmare, shaking and flaying her arms around as if she was trying to fight something off. She was mumbling something, which I couldn’t quite make out. It finally came out very clear – ‘so big, so many’! She calmed down a bit but she was still gyrating in a sexual way. I peeked under the covers and saw a couple of fingers rubbing her pussy. I thought about waking her up but decided to leave her; she seemed to be enjoying it. I was drifting back to sleep when I felt something on my cock.

“She woke me up and now I’m wide awake. And I’m horny. I wish I was experiencing that dream. I can’t wait until morning,” Trisha said, rubbing my cock and making me hard. Then she dove under the covers and started sucking it. I automatically opened my legs a bit to make it easier for her. She shifted her lower body over my head, being careful not to disturb Amy, and deposited her pussy onto my mouth. Although her lips and tongue felt great on my cock and balls, I didn’t want this to be a marathon session so I made sure to include her anus in my tonguing. In a couple of minutes she stifled a scream while cumming and with her rapid and frantic sucking on my cock I came shortly after. She didn’t move right away, keeping my cock in her mouth, still sucking on it, while pressing her pussy down on my lips. When my erection finally waned, she got from under the covers and cuddled next to me. Amy’s sex dream was still on. The covers kept lifting above her crotch and she was moaning at times for a few more minutes until she gradually relaxed. I was very interested to hear about it in the morning, if she could remember it!

When I opened my eyes several hours later, Trisha was gone and I could hear the shower splashing coming from the en suite. Amy woke up moments later.

“That was some dream you had last night. I couldn’t tell whether you were enjoying it or having a nightmare,” I said, bending over and kissing her.

“It was a bit of both. It was actually a continuation of the one I had the night before.”

“Do you remember much of it? I’m curious to know the details.”

“I have a pretty good recall of it. I think you’ll find it amusing or perhaps disturbing when I tell you who was in it with me.”

“Try me.”

“It took place at an old farm house with Chris and his buddies.”

“Okay, I assume you were doing something there besides gathering eggs and milking the cows?”

“Yes, a lot different than that,’ she said, a big grin on her face.

“Okay, let’s hear it.”

“In both of the dreams, Chris is very apologetic about his behaviour in the bar. That is of course my psyche playing games with me, working on my fantasy about having sex with multiple men in a risky environment. In other words, if Chris is nice to me, then what the hell, my brain is telling me, in its resting state - let’s just get on with it!”

“Interesting way of looking at it. Would you ever want to do it for real with them?”

“No, well not a definite no. There would have to be rules and conditions for it to ever happen. But then I suppose it wouldn’t be as sexually satisfying if there were no risks. Weird eh?”

“Very weird! Okay proceed. You’ve really piqued my interest now.”

“In the first dream, it opens with him picking me up in his truck. In the one last night, we are already at his place. The action starts with him dancing with me. It is really quite pleasant, the fireplace is roaring providing lots of heat. There’s a slow Country song playing on his record player. Chris is a perfect gentleman as we move slowly back and forth to the music. I take the first initiative! I kiss him and we embrace. We start dancing and then I suddenly realize we’re naked.”

“And I suppose he has a big erection?

“Yeah, but how did you know that?” she said, teasing me.

“So, where are Scott and Matt?”

“I’ll be getting to that soon. We dance a bit more and as Chris holds me close with his penis poking me in the stomach. Suddenly I’m on my knees sucking it. It’s huge, like maybe a foot long but I still manage to get it down my throat and closing in on my larynx! Instantly there are two more cocks next to my mouth. I look up and see Scott and Matt, smiling down at me. Their cocks are also big but not as monstrous as Chris’s. I see the precum oozing out of them. I must taste it, as I pull back from Chris and start sucking them, receiving a large load of cum from each of them, filling my mouth. Chris inserts his cock and cums right away. There is so much to swallow. Some is spilling out my mouth, landing on my tits.”

Trisha joined us. She dropped her towel and listened intently as Amy continued.

“There are now more cocks surrounding me, probably about five of them, all hard and nudging my mouth.”

“I think this is probably when you sleep-talked saying ‘so big, so many’.”

“You heard me say that?”

“Yup, and we didn’t want to wake you. You seemed to be happy with it.” said Trisha. What happened next?”

“Two of the guys lift me up and double penetrate me. They move me up and down and I’m loving the full feeling of it. After a while they both cum and release me and set me down on a sofa. There is a torrent of semen oozing out of my orifices. The three other guys take turns with me, roughly fucking me and then add prodigious amounts of cum to my already overflowing vagina and ass. I don’t remember anything after that.”

“Wow, I wish I had dreams like that?” said Trisha, watching Amy take my cock in her mouth. “But really Amy, the reality of being raped by numerous men would be extremely traumatizing don’t you think?”

“Well, of course it would be,” she said, extracting my cock. “But the fantasy of being taken against my will and used roughly by men sexually is very arousing for me. I know it must sound ludicrous, since it is very important for me to always be in control especially around men. I suppose it is my alter ego at work. Logically I know that only bad things happen when women get gang raped, but on the flip side, I can’t seem to stop thinking about it.”

“I’m still very horny from the dream,” she said, shifting mental gears, rubbing my cock up and down. “Jake, I desperately need to suck you and get some real cum to swallow,” she said, reinserting my cock in her mouth.

“I have to let you know that it will be a smaller ‘snack’ than normal,” I said, watching her head bobbing up and down. “Trisha drained me during the night.”

“I don’t care as long as I get to taste some.”

It took more time than usual but I eventually satisfied her desire, shooting a couple of small spurts into her mouth.

After showering we joined Trisha, Jamie and Esther in the kitchen and sat down to a leisurely brunch with them. By early afternoon, we thanked them for a wonderful visit, said our goodbyes and then left to get the 3 pm ferry. We had decided to spend a few days in Seattle, Amy going back to her apartment and lab to catch up on laundry, mail, work etc. and me to see how Brad was fairing with his recovery and to spend a couple of days in the office attending meetings. Also, I was eager to see Jinny again. I knew I shouldn’t be thinking carnal thoughts about her, but it was hard to stop the recurring mind’s eyes images of her voluptuous nude body as well as knowing that she wanted me to fuck her!

...

I parked the car in the underground car lot and then took the elevator up to my condo. I was full of anticipation, hoping Brad would be away at rehab and that Jinny would greet me at the door naked. Not to be!

“Hi Dad. It’s great to see you,” Brad said, getting up from the couch and giving me a big hug. “Jinny’s at work. She has a part time job working evenings at a sports bar called Twin Peaks. She wears this revealing outfit that really shows off her big tits. I’m not too happy about that but she does well with tips and we really need the extra money now.” Oh fuck, now I’m so horny, I thought imagining Jinny bending over and dropping a beer on my table.

“So, how is rehab going?”

“Great. I have three sessions a week. The next one is tomorrow morning.” Note to self ... Jinny will be here by herself. I should be ready for the start of the training course at Bremerton next month. I’m really stoked to get going on it. I’ve been learning a lot online from the precourse material on their website.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.