The Nerdy Scientist - Cover

The Nerdy Scientist

Copyright© 2023 by Meteoguy

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Nerdy scientist meets office executive. Doesn't sound like a match. But you never know!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

I was walking along the road after collecting some marine specimens. A truck pulled up beside me.

“Amy, would you like a lift?”

It was Chris! “No, that’s alright, I don’t have far to walk.”

“Oh c’omn, it’s pouring rain.”

Against my better judgment, I got into his beat up F-150. What could go wrong, I thought as we drove away.

“You know, I’m still thinking about the night at the bar. I’m so sorry for what happened. I sure would like to make it up to you.”

“Don’t worry about it, Chris. We all screw up sometimes. I’ve almost forgot about it.” That wasn’t true. I fantasize quite often about what might have happened if we had gone back to his place. But, logically it wouldn’t be a good idea, I told myself.

“Oh shit, he said, looking at his phone. I just got a text. There’s an emergency at the farm. I have to go there right now.”

“Okay, let me off then,” I said, reaching for the door handle.

“Don’t worry, it will only take a couple of minutes and then I’ll get you back safe and sound,” he said, speeding up. He was texting as he was driving. A few times we almost left the road and he had to yank the steering wheel to stop us from having an accident.

In a few minutes we turned into a driveway. We drove along it for a long ways and there were lots of twists and turns. We arrived at a dilapidated farmhouse. There was an old half falling down red barn to the left of it. I was getting a bit nervous.

“Go into the house. I’ll be there shortly,” he said, walking towards the barn. I gave some thought to running away, but decided that I was overreacting. The door creaked loudly as I walked in and surveyed inside. It was surprisingly clean albeit cluttered with magazines, newspapers and furniture of all sizes and shapes. There were a lot of animal trophies on the walls. Across the room a roaring wood fireplace was noisily crackling. It was quite warm so I took off my coat. It was homey but a tad creepy.

Chris opened the door and came in at the same time as I heard a car door slam. “That will be Scott and Matt. I just texted them. I thought we could have a little party. You’re okay with that aren’t you?”

“Well, I should get back. I’ve still got a lot of work to do. Maybe another day.” I said, getting more anxious. What have I got myself into!

Chris turned on some music as Scott and Matt came in.

“Great to see you again, Amy. We sure enjoyed dancing with you the other day,” said Matt “We were so disappointed that you didn’t party with us. And now you get the chance!”

“I just can’t wait for it to start,” said Scott, ripping off his coat and t-shirt.

“Slow down there pardner,” said Chris. “There will be plenty of time for that later.”

Chris cleared some sofas and chairs out of the way and approached me. “I get the first dance,” he said, swigging a beer can that he’d just taken out of the fridge.

I was now freaking out a bit but still intrigued with what might be going to take place. I mean isn’t this turning out like my fantasy?

We danced to a slow country song. Chris held me close and we two-stepped for a while. It was nice and I was enjoying it, even when his hands roamed over my ass and pulled me close as I felt his penis erecting.

“I think you would be a lot more comfortable if I took off your clothes, Amy,” said Chris, unbuttoning my blouse and removing it. He reached behind and undid the clasp on my bra and lifted it off.

“Fuck, those are the tits I’ve been whacking off to,” said Scott, unzipping his pants and stroking his cock.”

Chris unbuckled my jeans and pulled them off. Then he tugged down my panties, sniffed them appreciatively and threw them to the side. “That’s much better isn’t it Amy. It is very warm in here and I want you to be comfortable. In fact, I think we will all feel better taking off our clothes. What do you think boys?” In short order, all of them were naked. They took turns dancing with me. It was more like fondling than dancing though and their erect penises kept poking me.

I was really conflicted now. Yes, I was getting horny, but I had a dread of things getting out of control. The door opened. I looked to the side as two more guys came in.

“Hey Ned and Tim, you’re just in time, the party is really going to start now.” They saw what was going on and they quickly disrobed. They formed a circle around me, their penises hard and sticking out, getting closer.

“I think she wants to suck us, don’t you think guys? Get down on your knees, slut.”

This isn’t like my fantasy, being ordered around! They swarmed me, all trying to jam their huge penises into my mouth. I closed my mouth and tried to get up. “Get down there bitch and start sucking or else.” I had no idea what ‘or else’ was but I complied and started sucking again. They were quite rough, using my mouth and throat like it was a vagina. They started to cum huge amounts that I was having a hard time swallowing. Things were getting scary and I wanted it to stop. But now they got me down on a sofa, lifted my legs up and one by one fucked me in the orifice of their choosing while the other guys continued to abuse my throat with their penises.

I woke up with a start, panting and with a feeling of panic until I realized it was all a dream. After recovering for a few minutes, as my heartbeat slowly returned to normal, I looked beside me and saw Trisha cuddled up next to Jake. Somehow that was just what I needed to calm me down. She must have crawled in with us as we slept. I was not upset by this at all. My memory of our enjoyable threesome in the hot tub was still fresh in my mind. She was awake now. I looked over and smiled at her. I noticed that her right arm was under the covers. I lifted them up and her hand was firmly gripping Jake’s erect penis.

“I’ve been holding it all night,” she admitted, with a grin.

“Did you know that many men have erections in the morning? The slang term for it is a pee-hard but it actually relates to a peak in testosterone levels near the end of their sleep cycle.”

“I didn’t know that Amy but I’m sure glad they do,” she said, stroking it.

“So do I. Since I’ve been staying with Jake, I have fellated him most mornings. We joke about it after I swallow his semen that it is my little snack before breakfast.”

“That’s funny! Do you mind if it’s my snack this morning?”

“No, go right ahead. It will be interesting to watch your technique.”

We pushed the covers off and Jake woke up as soon as Trisha’s lips closed over the tip of his penis.

“Oh my god, that feels great! When did you get here, Trisha?”

“She’s going to have a hard time, pun intended, to talk right now, Jake. She’s been here most of the night. Didn’t you feel her hand on your penis?”

“I guess I slept very soundly, but I did have some interesting dreams!”

“So did I, some amazingly lifelike ones. And we have Trisha to thank for that, arranging that wonderful game. Everyone really seemed to like it as well as the resulting sexual encounters.”

I was enjoying watching Trisha. She didn’t take his cock down her throat but she paid a lot of attention to the tip, swirling her tongue around. She also licked down over his testicles and he really seemed to appreciate that. It looked like this was going to take a while so I decided to join in. I moved around in the bed so I could get access to Trisha’s vagina. I wanted to see if I could get her to come as loud as she did yesterday as I started to lick her lips and clitoris. She did seem to enjoy this and was moaning softly but I didn’t get the same reaction as her Dad did. I realized that I was a bit of newcomer at this so I shouldn’t expect too much. Then I had an idea. As an experiment, knowing how much Jake loved it, I moved my tongue up a bit and starting licking her anus.

“Shit Amy, your tongue feels amazing there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.