The Nerdy Scientist - Cover

The Nerdy Scientist

Copyright© 2023 by Meteoguy

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Nerdy scientist meets office executive. Doesn't sound like a match. But you never know!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

I’d been thinking about this moment, wanting it so badly for the past seven years. Ever since I caught of glimpse of Jake’s naked body and his awesome cock, I had this huge crush for him. I knew as I got older that it was more like lust, but I thought at the time that I was in love with him. He wasn’t aware that I saw him. He had stayed overnight after one of mom and dad’s sex parties. The door was slightly open in the bathroom as I walked by on my way to the kitchen to have breakfast before school. Jake was stepping out of the shower. I stopped and ogled him while he dried himself with a towel.

“Trisha, it’s nice of you to join me.” My hand travelled a bit higher on his leg. “Are you sure you want to be doing that,” he said, as I grabbed his cock.

“Absolutely, I’ve been fantasizing about this since I was twelve.” I filled him in on the details. “I hope you don’t mind.”

“No, that feels great and you’re a beautiful girl, but do your mom and dad know about this?”

“Of course they do, not that it matters. I’m an adult now and can make my own decisions. But, there are no secrets in this family, well almost none. I don’t tell them about what I do in residence.”

“You’re cock is growing, it must like my hand on it. I want to see it.” I said, getting in front of him, grabbing under his ass and lifting him up. His cock gradually emerged from the swirling waters. With one hand I held him and with the other I stroked him, staring at him with what I hoped was a very seductive look. After a while I let him go and stood up so he could see my boobs. “I know you like my tits. The show I gave you this morning confirms that. Touch them, Jake. Yes, that feels good. My nipples are very sensitive.” He was really good at tweaking them and then I moved forward to get them sucked. I was loving it. I’m sure he’d had a lot of practice over the years. Then I thought about his cock again.

Oh fuck, I have to suck it, I thought as I spread his legs a bit, opened my mouth and took a few inches inside. Oh god, it’s finally happening and by the look on his face, he’s really enjoying it. I wonder what his cum is going to taste like, but first I want him to fuck me. There’s no need to rush this.

I moved up and wrapped my legs and arms around him and then reached down, found his cock and put it in my pussy.

“Oh my god, Trisha!” he said. “What the hell are you doing?” He showed no sign of stopping me though as I started to move up and down. His cock felt so good especially when I bottomed out on it. “I hope you’ve taken precautions.”

“Oh fuck yeah, don’t worry. I’m on the pill.”

Now he really got into it and did most of the thrusting as we continued to fuck. I kissed him, probing my tongue inside. He did the same and I sucked on it as if it was his cock.

“You guys sure look like you’re enjoying yourselves.” We were so busy and the jets were making so much noise that we had no idea that Amy was watching us. Jake stopped for a moment but I was enjoying his cock so much that I started moving up and down again.

“Why don’t you join us, Amy? You’re not upset are you?”

“Not in the slightest. I hold no ownership of Jake. He can have sex with anyone he wants. Of course, the same goes for me with whomever I choose,” she said, throwing off her towel and wading towards us. Oh my god, she has such amazing nipples. I’m going to have to play with them.

“Hot tubs are great places to have sex, as long as the chemicals are in balance,” she said, sitting down next to us.

“Amy, I agree with you. But that is such a nerdy thing to say,” I said, teasing her. “Do you mind if I touch your nipples. They are incredible.”

“Please do. I would like to play with yours as well.”

We kind of ignored Jake for a while, sucking each other’s nipples but I think he was fine with it watching us. He had resumed taking the lead in fucking me.

“Jake, let us know when you’re close to cumming. I want to taste it.”

“Okay if we share. It is delicious,” said Amy.

A couple of minutes later, he announced: “I’m getting close.”

He sat on the edge of the tub and shortly after I started sucking him he started to cum. After a couple of seconds he swivelled his body towards Amy and she received the last couple of spurts in her mouth. After he was done we kissed and shared it, and then swallowed.

“What do you think Trisha? Isn’t it delicious?”

“Best I’ve ever tasted!”

We spent a few more minutes in the tub, relaxing and enjoying each other’s company. Then we got out, towelled off and headed back to the house. The food smelled so good as we got dressed and rejoined the others in the kitchen.

I noticed a couple more people had arrived to have dinner with us. I vaguely recognized them but couldn’t think of their names. Mom introduced them.

“Amy and Jake this is Desmond and Kaleisha. Trisha, you might remember them. They’ve been to our place a few times since they moved to the Island two years ago.”

Now I placed them ... Mom and Dad’s latest additions to their swinger’s group. They had emigrated from Jamaica. Desmond was Caucasian, tall, fit, muscular and a real hottie. Kaleisha was black, very cute, big breasted and had a wonderful disposition, the kind of person who you instantly liked. They looked to be in their late twenties. I was very curious and excited about what might happen after we finished dinner. I noticed all the men were rather blatantly focused on Kaleisha, while the women were less obvious about peaking at Desmond.

After drinks and socializing, we sat down at the big table in the dining room. There was so much food and drink! Everyone was in a great mood and there was a lot of sexual tension. I think everyone was into getting it on, but I was the elephant in the room. I was determined to change this. They probably thought that seeing my parents having sex with others would freak me out. But, I had been aware of what they were up to since I was a kid. I used to sneak around and watch them having sex. I don’t think it had messed me up too much.

Mom did her usual thing at Thanksgiving. “Does anyone want to say what they are thankful for this year?” Kaleisha responded first in her heavy Jamaican accent – “I am so very thankful to be joining together with all of you people this evening. The food and company is excellent. Esther and Jamie, you have made Desmond and I feel so welcome in our new country. I can’t thank you enough for that.”

Paul spoke next. He also echoed a lot of what Kaleisha had said, complimenting Esther and Jamie for the food and saying how much he appreciated the invitation, and that being together at Thanksgiving with friends was really special for him.

“Can I be next mom?” I said, getting up from my chair.

“Sure you can honey. Go ahead.”

“Well, just like Kaleisha and Paul, I am also very thankful for the amazing dinner Mom, and it is great to be here with all of you celebrating Thanksgiving. But the thing that I am most thankful for,” I said, looking at Jake, “is that after all these years of yearning for it, wanting it so badly, I’ve finally had sex with Jake.”

There was a hush. Nobody knew what to say or do. I had shocked the hell out of them. My mother tried to relieve the tension.

“Well, that’s nice dear. I’m glad that you are thankful for that. Anyone else care to share.”

Jake stood up. Well this should be interesting, I thought, smiling at him.

He dodged it for a while repeating the traditional expressions of thanks. When I thought he was done, he looked over at me. “But what I am also very thankful for today is that Trisha’s seven year quest is finally over.”

There was a lot of laughter ... the ice was broken. I went up and kissed him and we embraced for quite a while. The elephant had left the room.

After we had cleaned up, well mostly women washed and put away all the dishes we were all relaxing in the family room wondering what the evening would bring. I had spent the last twenty minutes preparing for what I hoped everyone would agree to engaging in.

“Can I have your attention. It was fun playing Pictionary last night, but I know a different version of it that I heard some guys and girls played in the dorm that sounds interesting. I must warn you that it does involve taking off some clothes and possibly engaging in various sex acts as the game goes on. Do you want to hear the rules or does anyone have any objections to it?” Although my mom looked at me with some trepidation, no one spoke up, so I continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.