The Nerdy Scientist - Cover

The Nerdy Scientist

Copyright© 2023 by Meteoguy

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Nerdy scientist meets office executive. Doesn't sound like a match. But you never know!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

After supper, we sat down in Esther and Jamie’s expansive but very comfortable family room. It features a large wood fireplace and it was well stoked, giving off a lot of heat as we sipped our liqueurs and brandies in the conversation pit. The subject of the morning’s altercation came up.

“Amy, I am very curious to know what caused the fight this morning, that is if you’re okay talking about it,” said Esther.

“I’m fine discussing it. I’ve thought it over and I think it was pretty much unavoidable after she called me a slut. I’m not sure about all women, but that is definitely a trigger for me to lose my cool. In my opinion, there is still a perception out there from the majority of people, even though it’s 2022, that any woman who has an active sex life that involves more than one man should be labelled a slut. A man who does it is just ‘playing the field’ and does not suffer the same shaming as a woman.”

“I totally agree.” said Trisha. “It’s happened to me as well. I won’t go into the details,” she said, looking at her mom and dad. “It was a girl who called me a slut on social media. I decided to ignore it as I figured that it was best not to try to defend myself because I felt that I didn’t need to do that. However, maybe I should have, because I noticed right away, walking around the campus that my interactions with both guys and girls had changed after it was out there. The girls who I considered friends ghosted me, and the guys were the reverse, giving me a lot of attention. But from what they were suggesting, like coming to their rooms for a drink, they figured I must be an easy fuck. It’s better now, but the damage to my reputation has still not entirely been fixed.”

“I’ve experienced it as well,” said Esther. It’s no secret that Jamie and I, with our open marriage, involving multiple sex partners over the years, have ruffled a few feathers on the Island. But it always seems like that I get the brunt of the abuse, again mostly from women for practising our alternate life style. Jamie gets along fine with the men. They treat him like one of the boys and quite likely envy him. So what to you think about this, men?”

“Guilty as charged,” said Paul. I must confess that over the years I’ve been attracted to women who have the reputation for having an active sex life. I would say though that I’ve changed from the narrow way I used to look at ‘those kind of women’ as just sex objects and nothing else. But I don’t think that I should be chastised for desiring women who want to have sex as long as I appreciate their other qualities as well. Okay, maybe I’ve dug a deep hole now. What do you think, Jake?”

“I agree with you Paul that men mature over the years.” The women all laughed at this statement. “Okay, let me rephrase and expand on that. Most men I think get over the late teens and twenties primal sex urges and gradually appreciate women for a lot more than just sex as they get older. I’ll admit, some never do. What I don’t understand is why women are so hard on other women just because they enjoy having sex. Why are they so mean?”

“Well I’m sure the women would love to reply to that but I’ll put my two cents worth in first,” said Jamie. “I agree with Esther that there was and still is a double standard when it comes to men and women’s sexual behaviour. A lot of men on the Island have told me how lucky I am to have access to all those women for sex, even though most of them say that they’d never want their wives to have the same benefit, that is to be screwed by a lot of men. But the way I see it, it has to be agreed by both sides for the relationship to work. As far as why women can be so mean to each other, I just have no clue why they do it.”

“I think there are several reasons women resort to slut shaming each other. In Chloe’s case, I suspect there is some lingering jealousy and I kind of understand that to a point, but from what Jake has told me, it goes deeper than that. She seems to have this desire to hurt other women, possibly because it makes her feel superior to them. He’s told me about how she can be such a bitch to her friends, family members, even complete strangers. I do feel sorry for her but that doesn’t mean I forgive her.”

Everyone had now had had their say on this subject, all pretty much agreed that Chloe was the one at fault and was blamed for initiating the conflict. Esther suggested some board games and we settled on Pictionary. After random selection, I was on a team with Esther and Trisha, Amy with Paul and Jamie. Both men seemed very pleased to have her for a partner. We had a lot of laughs over the next couple of hours. I noticed that as the game progressed, there was more touching on both sides. Lots of hugs, hands on knees, some creeping up to thighs and even some kisses on the lips when someone came up with a really good drawing or guess. Some clothes had also come off as our bodies and libidos heated up. The men were in t-shirts and the women in tank tops. Amy had even taken off her top, revealing a rather skimpy sport bra. But no one was inclined to take it to another step. I am pretty sure that it was because of Trisha, the rest of us wondering if Esther and Jamie would be comfortable if she participated in a sex romp with us. After the end of the game, we all went off to bed, full of of unrealized lust. Amy and I couldn’t sleep without having a short but intense fuck to relieve the sexual tension.

...

I woke up around seven the next morning hearing some whispering in the hallway outside our bedroom.

“Yeah, I couldn’t get to sleep for a long time either. I was so turned on staring at Amy and imagining what she’d look like naked while we were playing Pictonary.” I recognized Paul’s voice. “I could tell that she really wanted something to happen as well.”

“I am so fucking horny right now. What do you think?” said Jamie.

“What do you mean?”

“How about we join them and see if they’re interested.”

“I’m in man. But are you sure that Jake will be fine with it?”

“I am almost certain he will be. I’m not sure if he’ll want to join in. He loves being the voyeur.”

The door slowly opened and they crept into the room. I pretended to be asleep, a slight crack in my eyelids to see what they were up to. They were both dressed in similar looking bikini underwear. Their cocks were very hard creating big bulges. I was full of anticipation. How was this going to play out? Watching certainly appealed to me but I was leaning on being an active participant.

“Maybe we should leave them alone,” said Paul, showing his nervousness.

Jamie ignored him and went to the edge of the bed. He very gently lifted up the covers revealing our naked bodies.

“Fuck, Amy is so bloody sexy. I love her tits. I’ve never seen anything like them. You have to try sucking on them. And take a look at Jake. Quite the morning wood he has there.”

Amy roused and jumped a bit until she realized who it was.

“Good morning boys. It’s nice of you to visit us. I get it, you’re taking orders for breakfast in bed right?”

“That wasn’t exactly what we had in mind, Amy. Guess again,” said Jamie, pulling down his undies and showing his cock. Paul took his lead and dropped his drawers as well. They stood there naked and throbbing while Amy had a good look.

“My my, that is quite a sight to wake up to. Three hard cocks,” she said, looking over at mine. “I wonder what I should do with them? But first, before I make up my mind, I have a question for you all. Is this because you think I’m a slut or is this in aid of my continuing study of human sexuality? Think carefully before you answer.”

“I will speak for all of us. Definitely the latter,” I said, finally opening my eyes.

“Right answer, Jake. Okay boys, line up for inspection. I want to have a close look at your, I think it’s called packages.”

We lied down side by side on the bed, our cocks sticking straight up except Paul’s was bent back to his stomach.

“Isn’t that interesting,” Amy said, spreading Paul’s legs and then moving up very close to his cock. She took hold of it, pulled it towards her and then let it go like a spring back to his stomach. “Well I’m going to have fun playing with that,” she said, repeated it a few more times. The third time she stopped and held it, stroked it for a while and then put it into her mouth and licked it. Paul let out a big sigh as she took in a bit more. “By my estimation, your cock is a bit longer than the other guys, but I don’t think that will stop me from doing this.” She rapidly moved her mouth down until his cock completely disappeared down her throat.

“Oh my god, Amy. You are very good at that. I love it, don’t stop!”

She continued to move in and out, down to his pubes and then back out to watch it snap back to his stomach a few more times, while at the same time she stroked our cocks. Next stop was Jamie. “I love your foreskin Jamie, the way it covers up the tip and then I can get it to pop out by pulling it back.” She sucked him for a while, of course devouring all of it. She was really enjoying herself. Now it was my turn. “This is a cock I know very well. It has brought me a lot of pleasure ever since I was introduced to it. And it has such wonderfully delicious fluid emitting from it that I love to swallow.” She sucked me for a while as the other guys watched, impatient to have more attention from her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.