The Nerdy Scientist - Cover

The Nerdy Scientist

Copyright© 2023 by Meteoguy

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Nerdy scientist meets office executive. Doesn't sound like a match. But you never know!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

Amy was sound asleep when I woke up the next morning. I went to the bathroom and peed followed by a shower. She was waking up and stretching as I walked back into the bedroom, intending to get dressed. But Amy had other ideas. She quickly got out of bed and kissed me passionately, pulling off my towel.

“Lie down on the edge of the bed,” she said, getting behind me. “Okay, now spread your legs.”

I did as ordered and then she started licking my anus. “This felt so good yesterday, I want to return the favour. How does that feel? Am I doing it right? Apparently there are numerous nerve endings that can be stimulated on and just inside the rectum that can be very enjoyable for the recipient.”

“Yes, that feels so good. I’ve never had anyone do that to me,” I said, my cock rapidly swelling.

She continued lapping away, paying special attention to inserting her tongue as far in as it would go. Then she raised my body to be able to stroke my cock at the same time. She did this for a few minutes and I was so turned on. “Okay turn around.” I did, and then she sucked me deeply until I came moments later with the lingering feeling of her tongue still on my ass. Is there nothing this woman won’t do in her pursuit of all things sexual? I thought as she drained me.

I did my usual checking and answering emails while Amy spent a few hours finalizing her presentation. Tonight was the town hall meeting and she wanted to make sure that she was ready for it.

“Jake, can I give you a preview? I want to make sure I haven’t forgotten anything or perhaps there is something I should take out.”

She had about fifty slides with text, diagrams, photos, tables etc. I made a suggestion about removing a few of the more technical slides and to focus on what was most important. She took out ten of them, keeping them in reserve in case she had any questions that required more explanation. We both agreed that forty slides should be just about right.

We left around 1 pm for a walk. It was a sunny and mild day so we took the longer trail to the hilltop overlooking the Island. It was so beautiful up there. The atmosphere was crystal clear and Mount Baker stood out prominently. We sat on a bench, ate some snacks and Gatorade taking in the view, then continued the loop down the other side. When we were back on the road, we stopped at a coffee house to kill a couple of hours. This was the day that the cleaners were scheduled, the day before we had to move out. I told them where we hid a key so we didn’t have to be there to let them in. Tomorrow we would have to make a hasty retreat in the morning and drive over to Jamie and Esther’s. Chloe and Geoff were due to arrive sometime during the morning!

We got back home around five. The cottage was spotless! I was thinking This should even satisfy the bitch! I made a mental note to myself to try not to always think the worst about Chloe, but doubted that would work. We had a quick bite to eat, Amy grabbed her laptop and we drove the short distance to the hall. Even though it was close to an hour before meeting time, we had to park a long ways away. As we walked along, there were hundreds of people joining us from side roads. There was a huge crowd outside the hall as they hadn’t opened the doors yet. Amy was spotted and quite a few friends and acquaintances, including Jamie and Esther, came up to greet us. There was a young and very attractive woman standing next to them. Jamie made introductions.

“Jake, she’s changed a lot since the last time you’ve seen her but you probably recognize our daughter Trisha. Amy, I’ve told Trisha a lot about your work. I’m sure she has lots of questions for you.”

I shook hands with Trisha and then Amy and her stepped aside and got into a discussion about her work. As I continued to talk to other Islanders, I was thinking about Trisha. She must be about nineteen now. Jamie had mentioned that she’d won a scholarship at Stanford and was staying in residence there. The last time I remember seeing her, she was probably about twelve, but boy had she ever changed. What a fucking hottie!

We funnelled inside and sat down as the organizers kept adding chairs. There were still a hundred or so standing at the back of the room as Chuck Molnar, the long term serving mayor of the Island, brought the meeting to order. I noticed to the side a KOMO-TV news team, ready to record and report on the meeting. This was turning into a major event!

Chuck turned on the projector and showed an outline of the meeting. The company managers of the expansion proposal were up first again. There were a few subheadings explaining the different facets of the project. This was followed by the Washington State Fisheries and Wildlife Department. I was pleased to see that further down the list that they had added Amy as the spokesperson for the Environmental impact.

The company’s presentation was similar to the previous meeting but there were a few noticeable changes, the biggest being their acknowledgement that there were some issues with the current state of the marina. The speaker said that these would be addressed before the expansion would take place. There were also a couple of slides outlining the safety and preventative measures that they would be taking with the drilling of the holes for pilings as well as the environmental standards that the new wharves would have to have to minimize the effect on marine life and aquatic plants. They had really been listening to Amy!

Next came the Fisheries representative who focused on the effects of the marina both in its present state and with the proposed expansion on the fish, wildlife and ecosystems in the Bay. The main message was that they wanted to ensure that he fish were protected and that the marina would have little if any impact on fishing stocks in the future.

The crowd was fairly quiet but there were occasional hands up as well as people calling out in the audience wanting to speak. But the mayor kept telling them that there would be lots of time for discussion at the end of the presentations. There was polite applause as each speaker finished.

Finally, it was Amy’s turn. As she was walking up to the front of the crowd someone yelled “Get off our Island you fucking egghead bitch! We don’t want your kind here!”

“Security, will you please remove this person.” Two burly guys rushed over and grabbed the woman. They dragged her out as she continued to scream obscenities directed towards Amy.

“We have zero tolerance for any abusive and foul language at this meeting. Anyone engaging in it will be escorted outside of the building immediately. Amelie, I’m sorry this happened. Will you please proceed.”

Amy spent the next fifteen minutes explaining in detail all the current and possible future issues with the expansion of the marina on the marine life, aquatic plants and water quality in the Bay and surrounding waterways. The audience was very respectful and at the end, there was louder applause than for the previous speakers. Suddenly from the back of the crowd a chant started up ’Am-y, Am-y, Am-y’ I looked around to see Chris, Scott and their friend Matt on their feet, hands in the air, gesturing towards her.

“Okay guys, that’s enough of that. I’m sure Amelie appreciates your enthusiastic support for her but if you don’t stop, you’ll have to leave,” said Chuck, trying to maintain order.

“Now is the time for discussion. The speakers will respond to your questions. Please be brief and respectful.”

After about twenty minutes, everyone had had their say. Amy was asked to provide a bit more information on a couple of things. She referred to her more technical sides and it was well received. There was an even mix for and against the proposal. Chuck closed the meeting saying that there would be another one in six weeks, giving the company time to respond to the issues presented.

The crowd filed out, some left but a lot stayed outside to discuss what they’d just heard. Many came up to Amy and congratulated her for her impressive and detailed presentation. There were a few dissenters, but they were for the most part respectful. Scott was one of her ardent supporters. I saw Amy smiling as they talked for a few minutes. After a brief interview with KOMO-TV, that they said would be on the next days news, we walked to the car.

We talked about the meeting as we drove home. I kept thinking about Amy’s conversation with Scott. I was curious about exactly what they talked about. This is what she had to say:

“First off, he was very apologetic, saying that he regretted his actions at the bar and that since it happened. he has been trying to control his drinking, as it always seems to get him into trouble. After that he said that he and the guys would love to dance with me again and that after closing time we could head back to his place for more fun.”

“He really said that! I noticed that you were smiling quite a lot during your conversation with him. I assume that you didn’t give him a flat no to his rather blatant suggestion?”

“Well, I was just trying to me nice to him. That is something I don’t think would be wise to get involved with, even though it does interest me a bit, imagining what would happen there.”

“I am pretty sure that what he was implying was a tag team fucking session with you and the boys.”

“Hmmm ... you really think so?” she said, not looking revolted by the idea. “Yes, I suppose you’re right. It could get out of control, especially if they were drinking and I had no way of stopping them if I was uncomfortable with what they were doing.”

“Are you saying that if you felt safe with multiple men having sex with you that you wouldn’t necessarily say no?”

“Good question. I suppose it would depend on who was involved and if it was completely understood that I could stop it anytime if I wasn’t feeling good about it. I don’t have any moral objections to it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.