The Nerdy Scientist - Cover

The Nerdy Scientist

Copyright© 2023 by Meteoguy

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Nerdy scientist meets office executive. Doesn't sound like a match. But you never know!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Cat-Fighting  

The morning started very similar to the previous one except this time Amy’s head was bobbing up down on my cock as I woke up with a start.

She stopped for a moment. “My ‘Groundhog Day’ starts again giving a blow job. I don’t think I could ever get jaded doing this.”

She went back to sucking and I was really enjoying seeing my cock disappearing down her throat. But after a while, I decided to vary the action. I moved to the side of the bed as she popped up and then positioned her so she was crouching on all fours. I got behind and started fucking her ‘à la Jamie’. She caught on right away and pushed back to get the deepest thrusts of my cock, as I rubbed her clit. She came a few minutes later and I was a close second. She insisted on swallowing the last few drops after I pulled out, to get her ‘morning snack’.

“Thanks to Jamie for adding that to our repertoire!” she said, getting up and heading to the shower.

We had breakfast and then Amy left for the estuary. She had one more day of measuring, collecting and taking photos. Then she needed a few more days to finish writing up her environmental report. I checked and answered work emails for a while. I let my manager know that I would be spending a few days in the office, starting after Thanksgiving. He said that he’d arrange to have another meeting so I could present my amended proposal.

I took a break around ten and called Jinny.

“Hi Jake, great to hear your voice. I really miss you. When are you coming over here?” She lowered her voice. “Brad has been told not to do anything strenuous or stressful for at least a few more days, and that includes sex. I’m so fucking horny!”

“I can take care of that when I arrive there on Friday. I’ll be there for four of five days. So, how is Brad doing?”

“He seems to be improving each day, but he still gets the odd headache and his speech seems impaired. He mumbles sometimes and he doesn’t always use the right words when he speaks. They want him to do some rehab and speech therapy. And another thing. I’m not allowed to be nude around him. It might excite him. Can’t you be here before Friday?”

“I’ll try to get there earlier in the day, okay?”

“Okay, I guess. Check your phone. I just sent you a text.”

I had a look. “Very sexy. You know how much I love your tits.”

“Let that be an incentive to get here as soon as you can.”

Around noon I was having some lunch when Amy called. “Everything is going well here. I should be home around three or so. Hey, have you thought about supper?

“I can take something out of the freezer if you like. What do you feel like.”

“I was wondering about going out. Any suggestions?”

“Do you like to dance?”

“I’m reasonably proficient. What do you have in mind?”

“There’s a Country bar on the other side of the Island. The food is pretty good and they have a dance floor. Most nights, they have a band.”

“Sounds good to me. Do I have to wear a plaid skirt and cowboy boots?”

“No, jeans and whatever top you like is fine. It’s a very laid back and friendly place.”

It was close to four when she got home. Amy spent quite a bit of time deciding what to wear. She eventually chose a black tank top and tight jeans. She put on a pair of low cut boots. “Do I look Country enough?”

“You look great. But, don’t you think you should be wearing a bra?”

She looked down at her nipples showing. “I’m fine with it. Remember, I am an exhibitionist.”

I’m pretty sure she’s going to be very popular, I thought as we parked and walked to the entrance.

It was busy inside. There weren’t any empty tables but I knew most of the people there and it didn’t take long to get an invite to sit down. I made introductions. I could see all the guys eye’s focused on Amy’s tits as well as how good her ass looked in the tight jeans.

We ordered some burgers, a couple of beers and socialized. There was a lot of talk about the marina expansion. Amy was quizzed about her presentation at the meeting. Was she for or against it? Amy handled herself well, saying that it wasn’t up to her to decide. “I’m almost finished my report, and then there’s going to be another public meeting. There is likely going to be a referendum vote on it at the next municipal election.”

The band started to play and it didn’t take long for the dance floor to get crowded, most couples two-stepping. I grabbed Amy before someone else could ask her. After a few awkward steps, we managed to get into a rhythm and looked as good or even better than anyone else dancing. We sat down after a couple of songs. For the next few hours, Amy hardly had any rest. Every guy in the bar wanted her for a partner. Some of them took liberties, pulling her close, especially during the slow songs, their hands straying down over her ass, but she didn’t seem to mind and really enjoyed the attention.

However there was one guy, there is always one guy, who took it too far. While dancing with her, he grabbed her ass, pulled her close and was rubbing up and down on her in a very sexual way. Then he put his hands on her tits. Amy pushed him away but he kept after her. I jumped up and got hold of him. I tried to talk some sense into him, but it never works with drunks.

“Chris, leave her alone. You’ve had too much to drink. It’s time you went home.”

He took a swing at me, but I easily dodged it. The bouncer showed up and roughly escorted him to the door. Things calmed down and we stayed and danced for another half hour until closing time. As we were walking towards the car, laughing and happy, in the corner of my eye, I saw someone running towards me. He tackled me and I was thrown to the ground. It was Chris!

“You asshole Brad. Now you’re going to fucking pay for getting me thrown out.” He tried to punch me, but I wrestled with him and eventually got him into a headlock.

“I don’t want to hurt you Chris, but if you keep this up, I might have to.”

He struggled but I had him pinned and he couldn’t get away. Two guys approached. Oh fuck, now I’m going to get an ass kicking. But I was mistaken. “We’ll look after him Jake. You can let him go,” said Scott. “If he only knew what you’re capable of, he’d never have taken you on. Great to see you again and nice to meet you Amy,” he said, leering at her, as they dragged him towards their truck.

We got into my car and started driving for home. “What did Scott mean about what you’re capable of?”

“I was in MMA for about five years when we were living in Seattle years ago. I was pretty good at it. The extra cash came in handy before I started working at Boeing. I finally gave it up when Chloe got freaked out one night after a guy kicked me in the head. I saw stars, blacked out and ended up with a concussion. After I recovered, I wanted to keep doing it, but it was probably a good idea to quit before I got hurt worse. I still remember all the moves though, so it was pretty easy to control him and I didn’t have to punch his lights out. How are you doing?”

“I’m feeling great. Even better now that I know I have you to protect me.”

“You’re not upset about what happened in the bar?”

“No, not at all. I loved the dancing and the attention from the guys.”

“Even Chris?”

“Yes, even him. It really kind of turned me on, as a matter of fact. I liked the way everyone was looking at us. But, I’m not upset that my prince charming came along to save the day!”

It was well after midnight when we got home. We got undressed and crashed in bed.

...

The next morning I woke up smelling something musky and sweet. I opened my eyes and focused on Amy’s pussy inches from my nose. I propped my pillow, edged forward and starting licking it as lips closed over my cock. We spent the next five minutes pleasuring each other. I came first and Amy kept sucking on me until she reached orgasm moments later. Yet another variation on our morning sex routine!

We spent most of the day working, Amy organizing and writing her presentation and me attending and contributing to several zoom meetings. We took a break at noon, ate lunch and then went for a short walk on a nearby trail. There had been another snowfall overnight and it was quite beautiful as the sun poked out and illuminated the conifer tree branches and salal bushes. There were herons wading on their daily quest for food, and we watched a flock of Canada Geese, honking loudly, circle and land in the water in front of us. It was a magnificent day and I was so glad to be sharing it with Amy.

We went back to the cottage and Amy continued to tap away at her laptop. I had some aviation advisory circulars to peruse but I also took some time out to relax and read a John Grisham novel. I had a great job and could pick my own hours. It would be very hard for me to go back to a nine to five schedule now. But as long as I scored high on my annual performance evaluations, I had nothing to worry about.

By late afternoon Amy was finished for the day. I poured us a couple of glasses of red wine and we sat at the window and looked outside at the winter-like scene.

“Any ideas for supper? I can thaw out some chicken and make a stir fry if you like,” I said.

“I was thinking another pizza would be a good idea. What do you think?”

“You really want to mess with that kid’s mind, don’t you? And it has nothing to do with the size of his penis, right?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.