My Mom Fucked by My Dad’s Friend - Cover

My Mom Fucked by My Dad’s Friend

by pencilrighter

Copyright© 2023 by pencilrighter

Flash Sex Story: Young man watches as his mother cheats on his dad

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Voyeurism   Indian Erotica   .

It happened a few years back when I was living with my Mom. I was still in junior college at that time. My dad is working in Delhi. Me and my Mom stay in our village in Kerala. She is a housewife. There are only two of us at home.

My dad would come home once a year. My parents had a rough relationship. My Mom was well-educated, and my dad wasn’t, so there were always problems between them.

Now, before you go thinking about what you’re thinking, I want to set the record straight – I do not want to have sex with my Mom. I admire her beauty. I know she’s attractive, but never has the thought of me defiling her ever come into my mind. I don’t want to stick anything in her.

I never had any dirty thoughts about my Mom before until I watched her fuck my dad’s old friend. After that, I started looking at her from another perspective. She had white skin. She had big brown eyes and a small nose she had beautiful hair. She has big breasts. She has an excellent chubby body shape.

I think their affair started when there was some work going on at our new house. At that time, my dad was also at home. He called 3 of his old friends who do plumbing work. Me and my dad were outside. He was helping them fix the water pump, and I was watching.

When my dad and two other friends were working on the water pump, one of them was inside installing the water pipe. My Mom was also inside the house. After some time, my father asked for some water, and I went in to get it. I saw my Mom and Dileep (that’s his name) talking. My Mom was smiling.

Nothing suspicious. There were 3 days of work, and whenever my dad wasn’t around, my Mom was talking to Dileep. I noticed it. I couldn’t hear what they were talking about.

The next week, my dad left back to Delhi again. It was me and my Mom alone. One day, when I came back from college, I saw my Mom talking to someone on the phone. I was unintentionally hearing that my Mom did not notice me coming in. She was in the kitchen.

I was going to the kitchen for some water. I saw she was giggling. She was laughing silly. I didn’t go in. I started trying to listen, but I couldn’t find out who it was. Because she never talked to my dad that way. My dad usually calls at night. So, I know I wasn’t my dad.

After that, I started noticing whenever a bike went by in front of our house, she would immediately look who it was. I understood something was happening, and she was talking to another guy. I wanted to find out who it was. After a couple of days went by, I was home, and the phone started ringing.

I picked it up. I said, “Hello,” and there was a moment of silence. I heard a male sound. He asked is your Mom there? I asked who is this? Suddenly, the call disconnected. It made me more curious to know who it was.

One day, I was coming back from the playground, and I saw my Mom talking to some guy on a bike in front of our house. I walked towards them, and it was Dileep. Dileep was a very tough and fit guy. Very handsome. Fair complexion. My Mom saw me and tried to act casually. Before I reached there, he left.

I figured out it was Dileep my Mom was talking to. I didn’t know what to do. I was so angry at that time I wanted to scream at her. But I know if I confront her, she will deny it. I was scared. I remain patient. Even when I was home, they would talk to each other. My Mom was always smiling while talking to him.

Whenever I asked who it was, she would say no one or say one of our relative’s names. I was scared to confront her. I wanted to tell my dad about this, but I was afraid he would divorce her. I love them both at the same time. I didn’t want to lose them.

A couple of months later. One night, I was going to my room to sleep, and she got a call. She was talking softly. I tried to understand, but I couldn’t listen to what she was saying. Instantly, I thought it was him, and something was going to happen that night.

I went to my room. I couldn’t sleep after some time. I went to the kitchen to drink some water, and my Mom was washing dishes. She turned around, and I saw her she was wearing a maxi. It was a new one with a low v-cut neck. I could see her cleavage a little.

She was surprised to see me. I never saw her wearing this type of maxi. She would wear a typical maxi. At night, she often wears old ones. And I figured out what was going to happen. I went back to my room. I wanted to stop them. I didn’t know how. I couldn’t sleep.

At midnight, my room’s door opened. I pretended to be sleeping, and my Mom came in and called me. I didn’t answer. She thought I was asleep. She closed the door. After a couple of seconds, I went after her. I opened the door. I didn’t know where she went.

I heard a noise in the kitchen door opening. I wanted to look, but I was scared to go there. I hid behind the sofa. I saw my Mom and Dileep going inside her room. I wasn’t shocked because I had an idea of what was going to happen. But I was shivering.

I went close to the Mom’s room door and tried to hear what was going on inside. But I was scared to open the door. I went back to my room and cried, thinking. I fell asleep crying.

The next morning, I woke up and went to the kitchen. She was there cooking. She was smiling when she saw me and told me to eat. I was angry and wanted to call her a whore. But I didn’t. I went and ate the food and went to college.

I wanted to know what my Mom and Dileep were doing that night. I wanted to watch them. I started planning how. I was looking for ways to watch them. In her bedroom room, there is a small hole that was drilled to draw wires on the back side and left as it is.

The view wasn’t clear, but it was high. So I brought an old ladder from the storage room and put a ladder close to the hole. So that whenever it happens, I could watch. We don’t really go to the backside of our house. Because it is really narrow and we saw snakes a couple of times. There are no houses there.

Days gone, nothing happened. After a couple of weeks, my friends and I planned a one-day trip to our friend’s group. There were 5 guys. 2 of the guys had a driving license, and one of them had a swift. We planned to go on Monday afternoon at 7.

We will reach the destination on Tuesday early morning, and on Tuesday at noon, we will come back. I notified my Mom about the trip she allowed me to go. Monday, I was getting ready. I was coming out of the shower when I heard my Mom talking to someone.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.