Growing Up! - Cover

Growing Up!

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 8: Friday and Saturday Are the Best Days of the Week

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: Friday and Saturday Are the Best Days of the Week - Margot moves across the country, starts on a new soccer team, and starts to grow up. The story involves teenage girls on a soccer team and Margot's adventures (mostly sexual) with the girls. This is turning into a very long story (over 12 chapters in pieces at the moment). Lots of Girl on girl; plus a bit of guy/girl. Ongoing story. Hope to update with a new chapter every 2 weeks (Thurs/Friday)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking  

I awoke to a Mom leaving for work. The bright, sunny California day was as excited as I was for our weekly underwearless tradition.

I sipped coffee-flavored sugar milk, the breakfast of champions, while I watched my herd of bunny rabbits bounce around the bush and across our front lawn. The white fur balls were maybe the cutest things I had ever seen. I went to the fridge and pulled out a cucumber. I smiled and remembered how I shoved one up my pussy the other day. Did I have time now? Did I dare now? No, I would just cut half for myself and give the other half to my little friends.

I read through the excited comments in our group chat about the tradition. Of course, Coach Wilson commented that the tradition needed to change because we didn’t win last week. Everyone disagreed.

Nathan texted twice to get together. I smiled. Charlotte’s plan worked. I texted him that I was busy today and tomorrow, maybe free Sunday. I was now the one playing games. I felt in control. It felt good.

Soon, Erin arrived in our driveway. She honked for me to come out, which scared the poor bunnies.

A new girl was in the SUV with Erin, Abigail, and Ada.

“This is Ronnie, my cousin from the Netherlands.” Abigail introduced the beautiful blonde girl to me.

She looked a bit like Abigail but younger and had short hair, almost a buzz cut.

“She is only in town for the weekend. It’s a stopover before she heads to Hawaii.” Erin added while turning around to talk.

My eyes grew big. ‘Keep your eyes on the road’, I wanted to yell.

How can she keep taking her eyes off the road? Can you get more dangerous?

Somehow we arrived safely at the field.

This week, I hadn’t worn any panties, so I only had to take off my bra as I walked to the field with the three other girls.

Most girls were already standing around talking. Only Fenna, Lise, Bella, and Zoe hadn’t arrived. I loved Coach Lisa’s look. She wore a short flared mini-skirt, just long enough to cover her pussy while standing still.

“Ronnie, you came.” Coach Lisa exclaimed and ran over.

I watched her pink pussy peek out with each stride and her breasts bounce in her dress shirt.

I had to remind myself that I was not attracted to her anymore.

“I have a uniform for you,” Anna yelled as she ran over.

Anna almost knocked Ronnie over with her a huge hug. Tess frowned.

Anna and Ronnie talked while Tess tramped over. Tess and Ronnie nodded to each other before Anna passed Ronnie a jersey and a pair of shorts.

Anna and Ronnie continued to talk while Tess stood awkwardly beside them.

“Anna and Ronnie kind of had a thing last time she was here,” Eva commented as she walked over to me.

“Kind of a thing? Like, Ronnie totally fucked Anna with a huge strap-on at halftime during that game, remember?” Julia added as she joined us.

“Yeah, was Tess pissed.” Eva chuckled.

No kidding, Tess and Anna were an item. I would be pissed also if my significant other fucked someone else.

“No kidding, so was Coach Wilson. Like, Anna was, like so useless in goal after that. She totally let in all those easy shots.” Julia explained.

Wait, this was about soccer?

“I just hope Ronnie doesn’t do that again,” Eva said.

“Yeah, like really, hopefully, she waits till after the game. I kinda want to win this week.” Julia countered.

“She could do me during the game, then she can do Anna after,” Eva laughed.

Was she serious?

The four missing girls arrived in a cacophony of giggles.

“Ronnie’s here.” One of them exclaimed.

“Yummy,” One of the others added.

“Girls,” Coach Wilson called us to the whiteboard.

Ronnie removed her pink t-shirt and black skin-tight yoga pants. She wore nothing under. Her budding breasts pointed straight out. Her blonde pussy glistened in the sunlight. She pulled on the jersey and shorts before she ran over to join us.

Giggling, everyone sat in a circle and watched Coach Wilson draw x’s and o’s with arrows and lines all over the board. I soon lost interest in what he was saying and started to pay attention to others around me.

Coach Lisa’s pussy occupied most of my attention. I still wanted to lick her moist folds. I had to keep reminding myself that I didn’t love her anymore.

Thankfully, Fenna’s giggling grabbed my attention. She was playing with her breasts.

Right beside her, Ronnie openly fingered Anna while Tess sat away from them.

Other girls lightly caressed their crotch or breasts as they listened to Coach Wilson. His large shorts tent was the one place I didn’t look.

“Into positions.” Coach Wilson’s shout startled me.

I stood up and jogged over to the far end of the field while everyone moved to their positions for the start of practice.

Ronnie joined Anna in the goal.

“Excellent, everyone, ok, now, defensive corner kick.” Coach Wilson yelled out.

I jogged deeper into our end. I was happy that I knew where to go.

“I just wish she wouldn’t distract Anna from the game,” Tess commented as she jogged up beside me.

“Ronnie?” I asked back.

I looked over to Ronnie and Anna.

Ronnie was behind Anna, one hand down Anna’s shorts, the other up Anna’s shirt, and kissed Anna’s neck.

“Ronnie, leave Anna alone. The goalie is the most important person in defensive corner kicks.” Coach Wilson screamed at the pair.

“Ronnie, come over and help me move people into position.” Coach Lisa added with a much gentler voice.

Ronnie extracted herself from Anna and ran over to Coach Lisa. Where she helped adjust girls based on Coach Wilson’s yelling. Coach Lisa would point while Ronnie would help them move, which consisted of a touch to the girl’s ass and then a feel of their breasts.

The throw-in had Coach Wilson behind Julia again, visibly rubbing his penis into her ass. Coach Lisa and Ronnie appeared beside Tess, Fenna, and me to help us find better positioning.

“Tess, we want you to play a little closer in. Around about here.” Coach Lisa commented while pointing to a spot of grass closer to Eva, Zoe, and Bella. Ronnie avoided touching Tess.

“Fenna, you will play a little further up.” Coach Lisa explained and pointed to a spot about ten feet away.

Ronnie played with Fenna’s large breasts while Fenna giggled and stumbled around to get into position. Ronnie made things more difficult by trying to suck on each nipple as they swayed around.

“Fenna, this is important. When we get the ball, the girls will kick it toward Tess, who will pass it to you.” Coach Lisa sounded annoyed.

Tess glared at Ronnie.

“Margot, as soon as we get the ball, you will start sprinting towards their goal. Make sure to stay onside, but be ready for a pass.” Coach Lisa re-directed me to move downfield.

“Ronnie, we will be defense.” The comment pried Ronnie from Fenna’s breasts and moved her further down the field.

“Margot, you need to time this just right. The ball needs to go past the defense, and if you are running fast enough, you will have a breakaway and a clear shot at the goal.” Coach Lisa instructed, then waved to Coach Wilson.

Julia threw the ball to Zoe. Zoe kicked it up to Tess. I started to run. Tess corralled it and passed it up to Fenna. Fenna received the ball while her breast flopped around out of control. She kicked it hard down the field. I dawdled until I saw the ball sail past Ronnie and Coach Lisa, and then I sprinted hard.

I was expecting Ronnie to keep up, but I distanced her. I was even moving past Coach Lisa. I had a clear shot with no one around. I stepped into the ball and kicked it hard. The ball sailed towards the goal.

‘Oh, Shit, too high.’ I thought as my stomach flipped in angst.

Then the ball started to fall fast. It landed just in front of the net and rolled in.

I scored!

It was on an empty net. But I was a goal.

I jumped for joy.

Coach Lisa smiled. Even Coach Wilson yelled, “Great kick Margot, great play - girls.”

I looked around at the other girls. They all smiled. Elated, I high-fived Fenna and Tess.

Ronnie frowned and looked upset. I didn’t care what her problem was. I scored a goal.

“Offensive Corner Kicks.” Coach Wilson then yelled.

Everyone except Anna and Bella moved to the offensive zone. Bella was our lone defender.

Coach Lisa instructed Tess and me to move to the furthest goalpost, while Fenna set up to take the corner kick.

“That was awesome! The way you blew past Ronnie was hilarious,” Tess commented while she moved beside me.

“That surprised me,” I mumbled back.

I was still in shock.

“I just liked Ronnie’s face when you sprinted past,” Tess smirked, then ran off to intercept Fenna’s kick-in.

Abigail was also converging on the ball. I could see what was going to happen. I yelled for them to stop. Everyone tried to stop them.

The two heads collided with an ugly-sounding crunch.

Everyone ran over towards them. Somehow, Anna, who started the furthest away, was the first to get to Tess.

She slid in and cradled Tess’s head.

“Are you ok?” Anna asked over and over again.

Abigail lay near them, repeatably saying, “I didn’t see you.”

Coach Wilson joined the circle of horrified and scared girls, “Tess, Abigail, concussion protocol right now.”.

Coach Lisa helped Abigail up. Anna helped Tess. The four walked over to the whiteboard area.

“What’s concussion protocol?” I asked Zoe, who was standing beside me.

“It’s this thing. If two people bump heads, they can’t play. Or something,” Zoe explained.

“It’s new. I think both need to sit in a dark room or something,” Lise added.

“No, they have to sit out but also do light aerobic exercise.” Fenna corrected.

“I think practice is over,” Zoe left to follow the girls to the whiteboard.

Everyone gathered around the whiteboard. Everyone looked worried.

“Tess, Abigail, we need you out of the sun.” Coach Lisa gently said as she helped them towards our small field bathroom.

Anna and Ronnie joined the three.

I sat on the warm grass and wondered what would happen now. It was a somber mood. Julia and Eva huddled close, whispering.

Ada came and sat beside me. She put her arm around me and buried her face in my shoulder. She appeared worried but didn’t cry.

Fenna, Lisa, Bella, and Zoe huddled together, getting comfort from each other.

Coach Wilson started to pack things up.

I worried about the girls. Concussions are horrible. People can go crazy, and their personalities can change. I hope Tess doesn’t go crazy. I like Abigail, I hope she doesn’t change.

As much as Ada needed me, I needed her. She held me as much as I held her.

Coach Lisa returned without the four girls.

“Abigail and Tess will be fine. It is not serious, likely not a concussion. We just need to be careful.” Coach Lisa informed us.

Everyone visibly relaxed.

“Yeah, we have an important game tomorrow.” Coach Wilson added, getting a dirty look from his wife.

“Partner Stretches.” Coach Wilson then yelled.

“Not Today.” Coach Lisa countered calmly.

“I think we just need to get comfort however works best for us and process the deep emotions we just had.” She told us.

“Fine.” Coach Wilson harrumphed.

Julia and Eva walked over to Coach Wilson and pulled down his pants. Both started to suck on his cock.

Coach Lisa walked over to me, sat on the other side, and copied what Ada was doing. She just held me while she rested her head on my shoulder.

The three of us gained strength from each other. Only Mom has ever held me like this.

“My best friend in University had the same accident, but it was serious. She never played again.” Coach Lisa explained and started to cry.

“I miss her.” She said between sobs.

Ada moved around to the other side of Coach Lisa. The two of us supported her.

The four potheads moved to the small grove of trees and started passing around a joint.

I guess everyone deals with trauma in different ways.

It was nice just cuddling with Lisa and Ada. I hadn’t realized the tension I felt until it started to leave.

A grunt interrupted the cuddling. Coach Wilson came all over Julia and Eva’s faces. They giggled and licked his sperm off each other.

Coach Wilson pulled up his pants, grabbed his gear, and left the field.

Julia and Eva followed with their gear.

“That’s my ride. I need to go. Thank you, Ada and Margot.”

I nodded and helped Coach Lisa stand.

“Margot, could you run and get Anna and Tess? They are coming home with us.” Lisa asked while slowly walking towards the parking lot.

I jumped up and ran towards the washroom.

Looking around, the four potheads were giggling and walking towards the parking lot.

I noticed Erin’s brown SUV had arrived, so I should also get Ronnie and Abigail.

I called back to Ada to grab our gear and that I would meet her at the car.

I expected the four girls to be cuddling, maybe even crying.

I was unprepared for the sight that greeted me as I opened the bathroom door.

Abigail was lying back against the wall with her legs wide. Ronnie had her face buried in her pussy.

Tess was in the same position with Anna’s face buried in her pussy.

Both were moaning and pushing their vaginas towards their partners.

Ronnie’s and Anna’s pussies and assholes were thrust up in the air towards me. I found all four holes so inviting.

I just stood and stared. Tess leaned over and started to kiss Abigail, who responded by playing with Tess’s breasts.

I stood for a few moments, in shock and awe at the incredible display before me.

Abigail was the first to notice me.

“Margot, can you help Anna and Ronnie out?” She asked me.

What did she mean by “help them out”? Did she want me to join them in eating her out?

Tess must have noticed my confused face because she added, “They could use some fingers in their cunts.”

I nodded and kneeled.

Anna’s pussy was smooth like her mother’s; Ronnie’s looked smooth with wisps of pale blond hair. I slid two fingers from my left hand into Anna and two from my right into Ronnie.

Both moaned and pushed back into my hands.

I moved my fingers faster in and out. The girl musk in the room caused my head to spin. I leaned forward to watch the two girls eat the other girls out. Abigail was shuddering with many little orgasms. Ronnie moaned louder and louder in time to my fingers slamming into her. She leaked all over my hand.

Anna was just as wet but much quieter.

“She needs you to fuck her ass,” Tess said between gasps.

I pulled my wet fingers out of Anna’s pussy and pushed them into her ass. It was tight and dry. I felt her ass wiggle and her body shudder, then she was screaming with her orgasm.

“Girls, we need to go. Mark is getting impatient.” Coach Lisa yelled from the door.

I jerked my fingers from Ronnie’s pussy and Anna’s ass.

“Julia and Eva can only keep him busy for so long. You know how he is.” Coach Lisa commented as she left the washroom.

Feeling guilty for joining instead of retrieving the girls, I followed Coach Lisa. The four dressed girls followed minutes later.

Ada and Erin were waiting for us outside the SUV. Erin looked worried, then relieved when she saw Abigail walking behind me.

“I was so worried when Lisa told me. Abigail, you need to be more careful.” Erin exclaimed, ran, and hugged Abigail. Abigail looked embarrassed, but she hugged her mom back.

I glanced at Lisa getting into the large black suburban SUV with Mark. Julia and Eva were getting into the back, faces covered in cum. They must have been keeping Coach Wilson busy with blowjobs. Anna and Tess joined them in the back. Anna’s face was also gistlened, just with Tess’s juice.

I squeezed into the back of the SUV with Ada on one side and Ronnie on the other. Ronnie snaked her hand up my shorts leg and started to play with my pussy. It felt good. However, Erin kept turning around to talk to us. Her gaze, plus the fear of crashing, squashed my libido. I kept pushing Ronnie’s hand away.

I was happy to arrive home. I felt like I had just been on a roller coaster; my legs felt weak from the fear and crashing adrenaline.

As I walked to the front door, randiness replaced fear.

I wanted to text Nathan and see if he would come over and fuck me silly, but I didn’t want to lose my virginity that way. I wanted the moment to be special.

I thought about using Mom’s sex toys but discarded the idea as gross. Too bad I didn’t let Mom buy me my own. What am I thinking? I would have died if she had done that.

Instead, I went to the fridge and grabbed a fat long cucumber. Maybe in addition to being bi, I’m also secretly a vegetarian, someone who loves vegetables. The nasty thought made me giggle.

Holding the cucumber, I felt how huge it was. It was bigger than the last one I used.

I stripped off my shorts and wet panties. I was dripping so much that I could feel a small rivulet of juice moving slowly down my right leg.

Standing half naked in the kitchen, I placed the cucumber’s head on the entrance to my pussy. The contrast between the cool vegetable and my burning body made me shudder.

The window was right in front of me. I could see my favorite little black-eared bunny hopping around. The idea that someone could see me, only my head, made my mind race in nastiness. I slowly pushed the cucumber inside me. It stretched me out so well. The pain sharpened my senses. Bolts of energy shot around my body with each deeper movement.

I leaned forward on the counter. In and out, I moved the cucumber faster. I groaned with each thrust.

I imagined that Nathan fucking me from behind. His dick wasn’t this big, but still, he would fuck me hard and fast like this.

I imagined Ronnie helping him. She’s the type to get below us and rub or lick my clit while he pounded me. Nice and hard.

Oh, Fuck, the size of this thing was splitting me in two. Oh, Fuck, yes, I loved the rough feel of it plunging deeper and deeper inside me.

I wanted to orgasm. Nathan’s smaller size caused too much juxtaposition.

Fuck, I changed to imagine that Ronnie was fucking me with the cucumber while I sucked on Nathan’s dick. I stuck three fingers in my mouth, imagining them being the dick I was sucking.

Oh, shit, I slammed the cucumber harder and harder into me, in time with me sucking on my fingers.

Would Nathan want to fuck my ass? Of course, he would. All guys like to fuck little girls’ asses. I imagined that he pulled his dick out of my mouth and moved around behind me.

I moved my saliva-covered fingers to my little asshole and slipped one, two, then three into me.

Oh, Fuck. Fuck, that’s it.

I groaned loudly. I felt alive with both holes filled and stretched. Imagine Ada, or Lisa, or Charlotte, or all three watching. My mind raced with what they would do. One, likely Ada, would suck on my left breast, while Lisa would suck on the right one. Charlotte would play with herself while talking.

“Oh Margot, I can’t believe how much cucumber Ronnie is stuffing into you.”

“Margot, Nathan looks so good fucking your ass like that.”

“Lisa, Ada, keep sucking on those pretty little breasts.”

“Margot, You look so amazing.”

Oh, shit! I shoved the cucumber as far into me as possible, then moved that free hand to my little nub. I rubbed hard and fast, frantic.

Fuck was it sensitive, FUCK.

I orgasmed and lost consciousness for a moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.