Growing Up! - Cover

Growing Up!

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 5: Friday, Traditions are Weird

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Friday, Traditions are Weird - Margot moves across the country, starts on a new soccer team, and starts to grow up. The story involves teenage girls on a soccer team and Margot's adventures (mostly sexual) with the girls. This is turning into a very long story (over 12 chapters in pieces at the moment). Lots of Girl on girl; plus a bit of guy/girl. Ongoing story. Hope to update with a new chapter every 2 weeks (Thurs/Friday)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking  

I awoke alone in Mom’s bed.

I could hear mom in the kitchen. I didn’t want to leave the warmth but the coffee was calling to me.

“Beautiful day today,” Mom commented while handing me a cup of cream, sugar, and a splash of coffee. The smell woke my body and mind.

“Sure, Mom,” I mumbled.

Mom called over while staring out the window, “Come look at our herd of rabbits under the bush.” My heart melted watching the rabbits fall over each other, “They seem to be playing together.” “As long as they are not making babies.” Mom added putting her arm around me.

Was Mom taking a jab at me? I didn’t care. The world was a great place. Bunnies and a caring loving mom.

We stood in the sun enjoying a great bonding moment.

“Your phone has been buzzing,” Mom said, pointing to my phone in the charger.

Mom has this weird rule about no phones in the bedroom while sleeping

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I almost tripped while sprinting for my phone. Maybe it was Nathan from the store?

Not having my phone made me feel like I was missing a limb.

“I just did,” Mom said, smiling at my happiness.

“Right,” I replied meekly.

Yesterday was the most awkward day ever. So glad it happened though, it definitely brought us closer.

“Coach Lisa has added you to the team chat app.” Mom said as she put away the milk.

That’s so awesome. I unlocked my phone and scrolled to the team app.

“I’m not on it by the way, only the team, so don’t worry.” Mom added as she walked to the garage to leave for work.

I wasn’t worried but it’s nice to have some privacy. I guess after yesterday, Mom wanted to give me a bit more space to grow up.

“I might be a bit late tonight,” She commented while putting on her high heels.

I was so happy that Mom had gotten my phone working. Best Mom ever.

“Love you,” She called and was out the door for work.

I waved bye as I absorbed what was happening in the chat.

Tess - [Reminder - No underwear today] What the fuck, why would we go without underwear. I knew Coach Lisa often went sans panties but the rest of us? I would definitely wear underwear.

Fenna - [I need my bra, fuck tradition] Anna - [Tradition is important] Fenna - [I have tits, unlike others] Abigail - [I have tits, but no bra for me] Tess - [It’s just one practice] Lisa - [It is tradition] Fenna - [Last year I didn’t have tits, now I do] Lise - [Nice ones] Fenna - [I’m wearing my bra] Julia - [No underwear for me] Anna, Abigail, Ada, Tess, Coach Lisa, and Coach Wilson all liked the comment Eva - [We are going to win tomorrow, so no underwear] Anna, Abigail, Ada, Tess, Coach Lisa, Coach Wilson, Zoe, Bella, and Lise all liked the comment Fenna - [Fine - no underwear] Were they all serious? With our uniforms, it would be like going topless. The flatter girls’ nipples would be exposed each time they moved, the busty girls would have their tits falling out, and we medium-sized girls would have it both ways - visible and falling out.

I decided to wear my underwear. I figured I could always take it off there but this was more likely just a prank.

I texted Charlotte about this crazy tradition. She loved the idea. Of course, she would.

I kept checking to see if Nathan had texted. Of course, he hadn’t. Why do guys play that game? Why can’t they just text right way? Maybe he didn’t even like me.

I dressed and watched videos until Abigail’s mom arrived. Abigail and Ada were both wearing bras, so it was likely a prank. I was so glad that I wore my underwear and didn’t fall for it.

We arrived at the field to Robert and James standing near the parking lot. Abigail looked angry. I couldn’t read what Ada was thinking.

We exited the car to Coach Wilson angrily striding over to the boys.

“Closed practice. GET OUT!” He shouted.

“It’s a public place - you can’t kick us out,” Robert shouted back.

Robert was either very brave or stupid or both. Coach Wilson was a head taller and I didn’t doubt that Coach would hit first and think of consequences later.

“I will KICK you out!” Coach Wilson yelled, now only feet away.

“Robert dude, let’s go,” James said as he started to walk away.

James had to be the smarter of the two.

Robert still looked like he wanted to fight Coach Wilson.

“Why? He can’t kick us out,” Robert said while still staring at Coach Wilson.

Coach Wilson was only a foot away and looked ready to hit Robert.

“Dude, look at the girls.” James pointed towards us.

Robert started to say something but when he saw Abigail’s face, he stopped.

“Yeah, boring here anyway,” Robert exclaimed loud enough for everyone to hear.

The two finally left. Coach Wilson stood watching them go. We turned to walk over to the field.

“You’re wearing your underwear?” Tess asked me.

“I didn’t know if you were serious or just trying to trick the new girl,” I replied.

“So...” Tess stared at me.

“I’ll take them off,” I said sheepishly.

I looked around at the boring faceless buildings surrounding the field. No one was in sight.

The trees surrounding the field did give it privacy if someone was ever behind the buildings, not that there was ever anyone in sight. They could film a zombie or end-of-the-world movie here, It was so deserted.

“Ok,” Tess said, still staring.

“Now, in public?” I asked and looked around. Only the team was nearby.

What kind of tradition was this? A stupid one.

I looked at the team. No way was I going to do this.

But Tess was waiting. And Coach Lisa was over on the field waiting.

Abigail and Ada had removed their bras as they walked to the field.

Fuck it. Charlotte would go without underwear, hell, she would go naked if she was allowed. Lisa rarely wears panties. I could go without my underwear.

I pulled off my bra from under my jersey. I hid behind Coach Lisa’s car to remove my shorts and panties.

Shivers shot up and down my spine from the cool breeze on my free breasts and damp vagina. I enjoyed the feeling but not the exposure.

It was a struggle to keep my breasts in my jersey as I joined the girls on the field.

We met in front of a large portable whiteboard. Coach Wilson stood on one side and Coach Lisa on the other.

My position gave me a great view of her puffy pink lips under her flared short skirt. I licked my lips thinking about eating it. I tore my eyes away to look up past her unconstrained breasts inside her coach shirt to her other pink lips. I wanted so badly to kiss them. I guess I wanted to kiss both sets of lips.

She was staring at me, smiling. Embarrassed to be caught looking, I glanced away.

Coach Wilson was also not wearing underwear, his penis was very erect and created a huge tent in his shorts. I didn’t want to see his erection, so instead, I looked around at the other girls.

Most of the girls were able to keep their breasts in their jerseys, however, one of Fenna’s large breasts and one of Julia’s medium-sized ones had slipped out the arm holes. They didn’t seem to care.

I didn’t know where to look. Coach Lisa’s slightly moist pussy lips, Fenna’s large areola on her large breast, or Julia’s little nipple on her perky breast. I kept avoiding Coach Wilson’s erection.

“OK today, we will just be walking through the various plays.” Coach Wilson said and started to draw on the board.

I leaned over to Abigail and whispered “Why are we not wearing underwear?”

“Oh, it’s really silly, when we first started playing together many years ago, Anna or Tess went without underwear before one of the games.” She whispered back.

“So...” I prompted.

“So, we won. Then we all started doing it before games.” She explained.

“Oh, you kept winning? So now you always have to do it” I finished for her.

“Actually, no. We lost a lot of games but it was fun and freeing and became a tradition.” She giggled.

“Margot, Abigail - are you listening?” Coach Wilson yelled at us.

“She was just...” Abigail started to explain.

“Just pay attention.” Coach Wilson added and went back to drawing lines and circles on the board.

What a strange tradition but I loved watching Lisa move around without a bra and panties. I was getting butterflies watching her breasts sway in her shirt. Again, I licked my lips while studying the moistness of her exposed pussy lips. I wanted so badly to taste the juice leaking out. What would she taste like?

I resisted touching myself, it was too public.

Julia had her hand down her shorts and was rubbing.

“Ok, let’s get to position.” Coach Wilson interrupted my naughty thoughts.

I had no idea my position nor what to do.

“Follow me, Margot.” Coach Lisa said as she helped me to my feet.

Her hand was so soft.

‘I will follow you anywhere’ I may have said.

I walked slightly behind to watch her ass peek out from under her skirt.

“Stand here. You are going to be a wing.” Coach Lisa said and pointed to a place on the grass.

“When the ball’s in our zone, run towards our goal. When it’s in their zone, run to their goal. Just stay near the sideline. If the ball comes to you, kick it into the middle, or if you are close to their goal, into their goal.” She said as I stared at her perfect pink lips and then moved my eyes down to her chest.

She gave me a knowing smile, “You need to pay attention to more than just me.”

She laughed and ran off to where Coach Wilson was standing with the ball. I watched her bare ass the whole way. It was so firm. The way it moved, each muscle flexing with each step. My mind raced at the possibilities.

Coach Wilson was constantly shouting and physically moving girls around as he talked about defense or offense. Coach Lisa gently pointed out better positioning to some girls.

I was confused by everything. It didn’t help that my breasts kept falling out and I kept imagining licking Lisa’s moist slit.

I started to look around to see if anyone else was confused or even to get a sense of what to do. Except for the couple of girls Coach Wilson and Coach Lisa were working with at the moment, everyone else looked bored.

“Anna, what do you do if the ball goes here?” Her dad shouted.

Anna was sitting cross-legged in the goal playing with the grass.

Had his penis grown more or was it just more obvious when he was standing in profile?

“I move to that spot to cut off the angle and pick up the possible trailing player,” Anna said, bored, pointing to a spot a short distance away but still sitting.

I looked at the other girls who were close to me. Tess had sat down on the field. Fenna, the other wing, was also sitting but was absent-mindedly lifting her breasts up and down - as if weighing them.

“Ok, Defensive corner kick.” Coach Wilson screamed and Lisa ran to the corner of our end with the ball.

Most of the girls started to line up near the net - Coach Wilson was making adjustments to their positioning.

I thought he would be feeling them up but he was too focused on getting the positions right. What kind of guy has a huge hard-on, is inches from a young girl’s exposed breasts, and doesn’t give the nipples little tweaks? Especially since the girls made a point of rubbing their arms against his crotch and their breasts against his arm.

“We stand around here,” Tess called to me and pointed to a position halfway between our goal and the centerline.

“We wait for one of our players to get the ball, then we run as fast as possible to their net so that they can kick it to us.” She said as she walked to the position.

I looked over to Fenna, she was also moving into position but was also playing with her nipples as she was walking.

We stood there until Coach Wilson was happy with everyone’s position, and then he called for a defensive throw-in. Fenna, Tess, and I didn’t move.

Everyone else adjusted.

Then it was our team to throw in. Julia ran over to where the ball was, Coach Wilson stood very close behind her, so close that he must be pressing his dick into her ass. He started to point out where to throw the ball and where the girls should move.

Julia looked like she was enjoying herself. She kept pushing her hips backward and wiggling with the ball about her head. Her breasts were still outside the arm holes so her little nipples flew side to side with her actions.

“Other Side.” Coach Wilson yelled and everyone walked over to my side. I could see a slight wet spot on his shorts. Julia’s braces sparkled in the sun as she smiled and walked just behind him.

I stood in my position until Coach Lisa walked over. I stared at her pussy as it peeked out with each step. I may have licked my lips again at the thought of what it would taste like. Chicken, or maybe fish. Mine had a musty taste. Would she taste like that?

“Margot, when the ball is on this side, you move to the centerline as Fenna did.”

I glanced over to Fenna to see her still massaging her breasts.

“Offensive corner kick.” Coach Wilson yelled and everyone walked to the other end.

A few of the girls were playing with their breasts as they did. Julia had her hands on Coach Wilson’s ass. She looked to be enjoying herself. Coach just looked serious and focused.

Fenna was going to take all offensive corner kicks. Julia looked sad when she had to let go of his ass and move to position.

I stood watching Coach Wilson move girls around while Fenna and her huge exposed breasts, stood waiting in the corner.

Coach Wilson spent a lot of time making sure everyone was positioned just right. I guess offensive corner kicks are important. Each girl enjoyed brushing up against him when it was their turn to be moved. I started to get the sense that they were purposely not in the correct position.

“Margot, stand beside me,” Tess called me over. She was the only other one that seemed to be taking this seriously.

Finally, everyone was in position. Coach Wilson walked over to Fenna.

“Stop playing with your tits Fenne.” He shouted.

“Why? Do you want to play with them for me?” She shouted back.

“Fenna, this is important.” Coach Wilson shouted. I would have cried if he shouted that way at me. Fenna just giggled.

“Fenna is stoned again,” Tess whispered to me.

That would explain the giggling all practice.

“Other Side.” He screamed.

As I moved to the other side, I glanced down the field at poor Anna. She looked bored sitting on the ground with her head in hand. Then I noticed that her other hand was inside her shorts playing with herself.

Again, Coach Wilson had to move everyone around. This time they were very obvious about touching his dick through his shorts. It was like they were taunting him.

I glanced at Coach Lisa to see her reaction. She seemed amused with the girl’s antics.

“Good - That’s it for today. Stretching.” Coach Wilson’s yell startled me, I had been busy watching Anna playing with herself. I must have been in the correct position though because he hadn’t yelled at or moved me. I was glad because I didn’t want his hands on me, even if he hadn’t been feeling the other girls up.

I became excited with the thought of stretching with her again.

“Julia, I will stretch you today.” Coach Wilson commanded.

I looked around to see what that meant, Anna/Tess paired up, Abigail/Ada, Fenna/Lise, Zoe/Bella, and Eva was walking over to me.

“I know, I like coach Lisa also.” That was the first thing she ever said to me, then added “But not in the same way you do.”

She looked amused.

“Partner stretches.” Coach Lisa shouted as she sat down and spread her legs.

I didn’t know Eva at all but what was I to do?

I positioned Eva so I could stretch her and watch Lisa. Unfortunately, the sight line also included Julia and Coach Wilson. He had her leg up on his shoulder and his hand down her shorts, very obviously fingering her. Fucking Pervert. I wish that Coach Lisa was doing that to me though.

I looked over to Coach Lisa to see her reaction to her husband fingering a player. She looked like she didn’t care. She was just stretching with her pussy on full display.

I moved Eva’s leg to my shoulder and placed my hands on her legs as Lisa had taught me.

“Move your bottom hand down a bit, I need a good stretching,” Eva said to me.

I glanced down at where my hand was. Any lower and I would be fingering her pussy.

Did she want me to finger her? I wasn’t sure I was into all girls, just Coach Lisa, and maybe Charlotte.

I looked back up to her face and she bit her lower lip and nodded.

She looked so cute. Her blond twin braids on either side of her head. Those deep blue eyes. The bright sliver of her braces between the soft pink of her lips. I guess I could do this. I would just imagine it was Coach Lisa I was fingering.

I slid my hand down and slipped a finger between her folds and into the tight opening. We had never even talked before and now I was fingering her pussy.

She felt warm and wet, just like Coach Lisa would. Eva had hair on her pussy unlike Coach Lisa but as I slipped my second finger in, I couldn’t feel that hair.

She started to rub and pinch her breasts under her jersey. It was a real turn-on to watch her play with her breasts but it was more of a turn-on looking at Coach Lisa’s glistening bare pussy. I watched Lisa’s pussy slightly open and close with each movement in her stretching.

I wanted to bury my face in that beautiful sight.

Eva started to moan with my fingers moving in and out of her. She was so wet. I added a thumb to her clit and she started to wiggle around.

My eyes briefly left Lisa’s pussy, when Julia gasped. Coach Wilson slid his dick into her pussy and started fucking her. Both her legs were on his shoulders.

I started to move my fingers in and out faster. Eva was moaning and pinching her nipples.

Her dark pink tongue started to thrust in and out between her shining silver and bright white teeth. I briefly thought about leaning down and kissing her.

Her orgasm interrupted my movement towards her lips.

She pushed my fingers out and she nudged me off.

“Thanks, I needed that,” She gasped then added “Your turn.”

I started to say no when Coach Lisa was beside us, “I will help you stretch Margot.”

Oh, My god, yes, yes, please.

I glanced around as I lay down. Everyone was doing something. Most girls were lying beside each other fingering, but Julia had switched positions and was now riding Coach Wilson. I was amazed that such a big thing could fit inside such a small hole.

Eva brought my leg up to her shoulder and started to push a couple of fingers into me. Coach Lisa lowered herself down on my face. The pussy I had been staring at all practice was now inches from my mouth, glistening in the sun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.