Growing Up! - Cover

Growing Up!

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 2: Tuesday, the Second Day in My New Home

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2: Tuesday, the Second Day in My New Home - Margot moves across the country, starts on a new soccer team, and starts to grow up. The story involves teenage girls on a soccer team and Margot's adventures (mostly sexual) with the girls. This is turning into a very long story (over 12 chapters in pieces at the moment). Lots of Girl on girl; plus a bit of guy/girl. Ongoing story. Hope to update with a new chapter every 2 weeks (Thurs/Friday)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking  

Mom woke me from my wonderful dream of playing catch with Dad.

She stuck her head into my new room, yelled for me to wake up, and quickly closed the door.

At first, my mind didn’t process anything wrong. However, I was still naked on the bed with my hand between my legs and the porn video repeating on my laptop.

Had Mom caught sight of that? Why didn’t the laptop shut off like it’s supposed to? How did the battery last the whole night? Fuck, what does Mom think?

Of course, as soon as I went to move my laptop, it shut down due to an empty battery, technology at its best.

I dressed for soccer practice, this time in a sports bra.

“Morning, Mom,” I said as I walked into our new kitchen in our new house in our new city.

“We don’t have anything for breakfast. I will go shopping this afternoon. So Starbucks?” She asked.

Maybe she didn’t notice what was on the laptop.

I nodded and glanced at the clock.

“Shit, Mom, why did you let me sleep so long? Practice starts in twenty minutes.” I said, running to grab my cleats and head to the car.

“Language.” Mom scolded me as she walked out of the kitchen.

“Relax, it’s only a five-minute drive.” Mom called to me as she grabbed her keys.

“Mom, I have to be early to practice. I didn’t practice last night, and I super suck at soccer. I can’t let my team down.” I yelled as I ran towards the garage.

I didn’t want to let gorgeous Coach Lisa down.

As we backed out of the driveway, I scanned for my little black-eared rabbit. The herd of pure white ones was under the bush, but my rabbit was nowhere in sight. I hope it’s ok.

I stared at my new neighborhood as we drove to practice. All the houses appeared the same, and no one was outside. It was another beautiful sunny day. Yet, everyone was driving instead of walking.

I missed New York, where the houses had different styles and much more character. There were many unique types of people everywhere, outside, walking.

Even the cars here resembled each other.

“What do you want from Starbucks?” Mom asked.

“Nothing, we’re late!” I exclaimed, “I can’t be late for the second practice.”

“You need to eat,” Mom commented.

“Mom, you wanted me to do this soccer thing. Don’t make me late.” I whined back.

“Fine, straight to practice.” Mom snapped back.

How did I win that argument?

“I am heading to work while you practice, so if I’m a bit late picking you up, just wait in the parking lot, OK?” Mom said as she drove me.

“Sure,” I told her as I put on my cleats.

I jumped out of the car before Mom finished parking.

“Have fun, Margot!” Mom called from the car.

I waved back in dismissal. Some of the girls were already kicking balls around on the field.

“Margot,” one of the girls called out to me.

Excited, I ran towards her but slowed when I recognized her as the girl who slid into me yesterday.

“I’m so sorry.” She said, “I didn’t mean to hurt you. I forgot that you didn’t have shin guards. And you know, I didn’t want you to score. So yeah, anyway, can you forgive me?”

“Of course,” I said honestly.

“It didn’t hurt that much,” I lied.

“Hey, did you want to kick the ball around?” She asked.

“Sure,” My heart soared, but I was ashamed not to remember her name.

“Anna. Kick the ball over.” She called out to our goalie, who was with two other girls.

“Sure, Tess,” Anna called back and kicked a ball in our direction.

Her name was Tess. I studied her to memorize the difference between her and all the other blond girls. She was a bit taller than me, with a blond ponytail, but her hair was shorter than mine. She was wearing a black sports bra that squished what must be large breasts. She was very fit, with a slight muscle definition in her arms. She was a classic soccer player.

We began kicking the ball back and forth, her perfectly, me - not so much.

The green grass, the white and black ball, everything was perfect. Even the trees surrounding us were extra green and friendly this morning. Birds sang while we played.

“Did you get to meet everyone yesterday?” Tess asked as I fumbled the ball.

“No. Not really.” I replied while attempting to pass the ball back.

“Ok, that’s Anna, our goalie. She’s the coach’s kid,” Tess said, pointing to the only slightly different girl as she had an orange jersey.

Anna was short and athletic. She had short blonde hair, but her defining feature was her cute button nose.

“Which coach?” I asked.

“Both coaches. They’re married. You didn’t know?” Tess chuckled.

I shook my head. The stunning Coach Lisa was married to that jerk?

“Right, so Eva and Julia are talking to Anna.” Tess directed my attention to them.

Eva and Julia had their backs to us. They might be twins, the same height, with the same blond hair in twin braids.

“Abigail, not Abby, never Abby, and Ada are talking to those boys over there,” Tess said, pointing to the four people standing near the parking lot.

The two girls were heavily flirting, chests out, touching arms, and laughing.

“Fenna, Annelise - call her Lise- Zoe and Bella are in the washroom.” Tess drew my attention away. Abigail and Ada were similar, but Abigail was bustier while Ada was thin. Both wore smiles and had the same hairstyle. Abigail was sneaking puffs on her dab stick. The boys were typical surfer types. Was every guy a surfer wanna-be here in Cali?

I glanced at the tiny washroom. How did all four fit?

“They like to hot box before practice,” Tess informed me.

“Pot?” I asked.

I guess that doesn’t change.

“Of course, this is the West Coast, the best marijuana in the world.” Tess laughed.

“Oh,” I commented.

My mouth dropped a bit. Lots of my friends smoked pot back home but never before practice.

“Do you smoke?” Tess asked.

“No.” I had, of course, tried pot once.

I didn’t like how it spaced me out. I had also tried vaping, but I didn’t like it either, and both were way too expensive.

“Good, horrible for the lungs,” Tess commented.

We kicked the ball back and forth again.

Tess was a great coach. Reminding me to turn my feet and how to cradle the incoming pass.

I kept having to wipe my forehead. I was not used to the California heat. The sun pressed down on us.

The girls from the washroom and the two flirting with the boys must have known when to return. Both sets had just arrived when Coach Wilson yelled, “Girls, Warm-Up Lap.”

I groaned. This heat was killing me, and I suck at running. Soccer might be fun if we didn’t have to run.

Everyone began running around the field. Everyone, including the potheads, were much faster than me. I despaired at my slow speed and unfit body until Coach Lisa started to run with me.

“How are you doing?” She asked.

“Good, Hot.” I gasped.

California is beautiful. But I am not used to its blazing, ever-present sun.

Sweat streamed down my forehead, stinging my eyes. I must look like a drowned rat. Which sucks, right? Hopefully, Lisa likes soaking rodents. How much worse can this day get?

“Yeah. It’s going to be a real hot one today.” She commented without gasping.

I pushed my body to keep up with the girls.

Sweat was pouring off me when we finished the short run.

Why do people live here? It’s worse than the oppressive mid-summer heat in New York.

“Ok, quick pass drill.” Coach Wilson shouted.

“Margot, I will show you what to do.” Coach Lisa cooed beside me.

I followed her into line. I even understood the simple drill: run, receive a pass, pass to another person, return to the line. I, of course, only correctly contained one pass, but I did send back three good ones. The other girls were good at this. They had no problems.

It was so hot and tiring. I was glad when I stopped sweating. Sweat is so gross. And it stings when it gets in your eyes.

I ran to kick the ball but just stopped. What had I been doing? The ball, right, where was it?

“Margot, are you ok? You don’t look good?” Coach Lisa asked me before everything went blank.

“Margot? Margot?” A voice vaguely intruded on my peace.

My eyes opened to Coach Lisa’s beautiful face about an inch above me.

“Yeah, what?” I mumbled.

“You fainted, dear.” Coach Lisa informed me.

“Oh,” I mumbled.

I tried to stand up in embarrassment.

My world tilted again.

“No, don’t stand. Just sit for a moment.” Coach Lisa cradled me back down.

Why was sitting so hard?

“What ... what happened?” I stuttered, scared, disoriented, and still trying to stand up.

“Margot, sit.” Coach Lisa said forcefully, and I stopped trying to stand.

I was happy to stop trying. There was something wrong with my body.

“Ok, girls, Back to practice.” Coach Wilson yelled.

“You passed out for a few moments. Have you been drinking water? Where is your water bottle?” She asked.

Too many questions, too quickly - “I don’t have one.” I managed to mumble.

“Oh, Margot, you need to drink in this sun.” Coach Lisa said and stroked my forehead.

Her hands were cooling, and I fell deeper in love with her.

“You are dry. That is not good.” Coach Lisa commented.

What? Dry is good. Like, not gross and sweaty.

“Mark, I am taking Margot home. She needs to get out of the sun and get some water into her.” Coach Lisa called over to Coach Wilson.

“Yeah, see you later.” Coach Wilson called back, waving his hand in dismissal.

“Here, drink some of this, and let’s get you home.” Coach Lisa said as she handed me a water bottle and helped me to my feet.

Water never tasted so good. She must put a lime in or something.

I stood up and almost collapsed again. It’s hard to stand when the world keeps tipping. And why were the trees not straight up and down anymore?

“Is your mom home?” Coach Lisa asked.

“No, she’s at work till after practice.”

Right?

Yes, she’s working or something.

“Do you want to call her?” Coach Lisa asked.

Why was she asking these questions again?

“I don’t have a phone yet,” I mumbled.

The worst thing about moving was having a disconnected phone. I need to get a phone. Wait, why did I need it again?

“Oh right, you just moved here. Does your mom have a phone?” Coach Lisa kept asking me questions.

Too many questions, my head hurt.

“Yes, she kept her number from New York,” I replied.

Was I in someone else’s body? If so, they need to take an aspirin for their headache.

“Use my phone.” Coach Lisa handed me her phone while opening the door to her yellow Tesla. Everyone back home had white, red, or black. Why did she have a yellow Tesla? Why did I care?

“Hi, Mom,” I said to Mom when she answered.

“I kinda fainted, and Coach Lisa is taking me home.” I stuttered.

Mom began asking all these questions - what did it matter? It didn’t matter. I just handed the phone to coach Lisa. I had no energy to deal with Mom right now.

They talked back and forth about me.

I closed my eyes and leaned against the warm door window, unable to follow the conversation.

I kept sipping the great-tasting water instead of listening.

Outside, the green trees and fluorescent signs blurred together in a pleasing kaleidoscope of color.

“Ok, we are heading to my place until your mom finishes work.” Coach Lisa informed me as she hung up the phone.

We drove in silence. I tried to keep awake and alert by stealing glances at Coach Lisa. In profile, she was breathtaking. I loved her pink lips. They had a slight pout, and I wanted to kiss her little button nose. Her blond hair was in a messy, styled bun. The aviator sunglasses finished that sexy, intelligent, super cool appearance.

The typical California mom - very fit with awe-inspiring curves. I enjoyed how she filled out her coaching jersey. Her legs were well-defined in tight running shorts.

Strong fingers, with short pink fingernails, expertly guided her car on the busy street.

She even had the perfect amount of eye shadow and liner, elegant yet sporty.

A girl has never attracted me, but I was smitten with Coach Lisa.

I tried not to stare, but I kept glancing at her. If she noticed, she didn’t say anything.

My head was better from sipping the water. It was easier to keep my eyes open, but still a struggle not to stare at Coach Lisa.

Soon, we were pulling up a huge driveway and into a four-car garage.

Their house was massive, the biggest I had ever been to.

She deposited me on a long leather couch in a living room with more room than our whole house.

“Have you eaten today?” She asked as I sipped more water from her water bottle.

The water bottle that she had sipped from, with those sexy lips. My gym teacher used to say that we shouldn’t share water bottles. It was like kissing someone.

I took another sip, liking the idea of kissing her.

“Margot, dear, have you eaten today?” Coach Lisa asked me again.

I finally processed what she asked, “No, not since yesterday.”

“Oh, you need to eat.” She said gently as she again put her hand on my forehead.

“Good, you are sweating again.” Coach Lisa informed me.

Great, I was getting all gross just when I wanted her to touch me more.

“RACHEL!” Her booming voice shocked me, and I dropped the water bottle.

“Sorry, just calling my daughter Rachel. She’s likely upstairs.” Coach Lisa said, picking up the water bottle for me.

“RACHEL!” She called while walking away towards a hallway.

“Yeah, Mom?” A younger and smaller version of Coach Lisa appeared from one of the doorways.

“Can you watch Margot? I need to get her something to eat.” Coach Lisa asked the mini-her.

“Sure, Mom,” Rachel said as she plopped on the couch beside me.

“Can I go swimming now that you are home?” Rachel called to her mom.

“YES.” The answer came back.

I checked out Rachel. She was a small clone of Lisa, with the same button nose, pouty lips, and slightly oversized breasts. She was even very fit, which was apparent as she wore a skimpy aqua-blue bikini. The type with small string straps that you tie. It covered everything but was more obscene than being naked. Like little blue signs that said - “Stare here.”

She must have been getting ready to swim.

“So, are you and Mom doing it?” Rachel asked me.

“Sorry, what?” Confused but also a bit scared.

What did she mean?

How did she know that I wanted her mom? Did I have a sign? Was I that obvious?

“My mom is a total MILF, and you are super hot. Why not, right?” Rachel said with a slight smirk.

“No, your mom is my coach,” I replied, staring at the pool to hide my red cheeks.

“Yeah, no shit, you’re wearing the uniform. Do you want to fuck my Mom? Mom would totally do you, you know.” Rachel smirked and fiddled with her swimsuit strap.

“I don’t think so,” I replied.

I was disappointed as I wanted to do something with Coach Lisa.

“You didn’t say No,” Rachel stood up and ran to the sliding doors leading to the backyard.

I stood up to follow. My head was still sore, but the view made me forget my head. They had a massive green backyard with a huge blue swimming pool.

The green grass with brown tile framed the square blue pool like a brochure picture. The water shone in the sunlight.

“Rachel, I asked you to stay with Margot!” Coach Lisa yelled as she walked back into the living room.

She had changed into a little pink bikini similar to Rachel’s. Rachel was cute in hers. Coach Lisa was gorgeous.

I stared at her amazing breasts as she walked up with a plate of veggies and hummus.

“A swim will cool us off,” She informed me.

Her voice brought me back up to her face. My heart skipped a beat with the sexy, full smile she beamed at me.

“We can pull the patio umbrella over so you can be in the shade.” She pointed to a blue-green shade umbrella.

Yes, yes, I want to swim with her.

However, “I don’t have a swimsuit,” I replied, staring at her toes, her cute, pink toenails.

“Just go in your underwear. It covers more than my suit anyway.” Coach Lisa giggled as she grabbed my hand to pull me out the door.

I was a half step behind her which gave me a breathtaking view of her firm ass in the string bikini. Her whole ass was on display. I wanted to touch it.

We walked hand and so very soft hand to the pool edge. The sun was a blazing inferno and a bit blinding.

“Oh, dear, sorry. You get the table for the snacks, and I’ll get some shade.” She said as she put the plate on a nearby lounge chair.

I found a small plastic table and returned to coach Lisa. She was setting up an enormous umbrella that covered a good portion of the pool and patio.

Placing the table down, I paused to enjoy the coolness of the shade.

I moved the food plate to the table when exhaustion suddenly overwhelmed me. I collapsed in the wrong spot because the lounge chair flipped up, and I landed hard on my butt.

“Fuck!” I screamed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.