Growing Up! - Cover

Growing Up!

Copyright© 2023 by tmax02610

Chapter 10: Wednesday’s Shouldn’t Suck Like This

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: Wednesday’s Shouldn’t Suck Like This - Margot moves across the country, starts on a new soccer team, and starts to grow up. The story involves teenage girls on a soccer team and Margot's adventures (mostly sexual) with the girls. This is turning into a very long story (over 12 chapters in pieces at the moment). Lots of Girl on girl; plus a bit of guy/girl. Ongoing story. Hope to update with a new chapter every 2 weeks (Thurs/Friday)

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sports   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Smoking  

The rain hammering my window woke me from a beautiful sleep. Mom getting ready to leave for work vaguely penetrates my room and senses. I wanted to close my eyes and return to the warm embrace of my bed, but Charlotte’s cryptic text was still worrying me.

I was out of bed in time for a quick goodbye hug from Mom before I stumbled into the kitchen for coffee.

I stood gazing out the window. It appeared extra dark after so many days of sun. I stared out the window for a long time, much longer than usual. I had finished my drink and contemplated the rivers cascading down the window. Yes, I was avoiding my phone and Charlotte’s possible text.

I finally sighed and picked up my phone. I had a message from Nathan, Charlotte, and lots in the team chat.

I read Nathan’s first.

Nathan - [Lunch, I will stop by at Noon] Wow, that’s forward. I did want to see Nathan. My mind raced at what we might do. Blow job for sure, but maybe sex? No, not yet. My first time has to be extra special. I was not ready for him to deflower me yet. It will likely be him, but not today. It wasn’t a lose my virginity type of day.

I texted back a little heart. Nathan’s response appeared instantly Nathan - [I will bring Sushi] Ok, that was my lunch taken care of.

I debated between Chalotte’s text and the team chat. The team chat won. I wasn’t ready for bad news yet. Not having soccer practice today sucked, and I wanted time to get in the right mindset for whatever issue she had. Likely, Charlotte had broken up with Eric, and once I knew, I had to video call her right away. I needed time to get ready for that conversation.

The team chat overflowed with anger about the rain and plans for the day.

Lise had invited everyone over to her house for a movie day. I knew that was code for getting stoned and watching stupid movies. The movie aspect appealed to me, but not the arranging for a ride to and from her place, nor the getting stoned part.

Anna and Tess invited people out for a day of shopping at the mall. I would love to go, but I have my lunch date with Nathan. Shit, should I cancel? No, I was still not confident enough with our relationship to blow him off like that.

Abigail texted me directly about spending the day at her place, a movie day with Ada. I knew that she just wanted some alone time with Robert. It might be fun to hang with Matt.

I did some mental math. If the girls came over just after 1 pm, Nathan’s gone by then, and the boys stay till 3:30 pm and the girls till 4:00 pm when Mom came home. Thirty minutes should give us time to clean. I texted Abigail a new plan.

A very quick thumbs-up confirmed the plan.

Now, I was ready for Charlotte and her text.

Charlotte - [I have clap] I was not ready for that.

I texted her - [computer, now].

It was only about 5 minutes before she video-called me.

I expected her to be upset, but she wasn’t.

“Charlotte, I am so sorry,” I started.

“Why? You didn’t give it to me. Or did you?” Charlotte laughed.

Why was she laughing? The clap is serious. She had VD. She was diseased. This situation was everything that our teachers warned us about.

“What, no, but why are you not crying? Or something?” I asked back, confused.

“It’s simple to treat, and I just can’t have sex for a bit, although my pussy is very sore,” Charlotte explained while standing up and pulling down her panties to show me her pussy.

Everything appeared fine.

“See, everything looks good,” She commented while scratching around her lips.

“But how?” I asked.

In typical Charlotte fashion, she launched into a confusing series of stories. She kept getting sidetracked by the sexual things she did with Eric. They had anal sex in a washroom at Starbucks, she gave him a blowjob on a swing set one night, and they had anal sex at the back of a store in Macy’s while Tasha kept guard, although apparently, Tasha was not a very good guard because they were discovered and kicked out.

“Right, so Eric gave you the VD, but I thought he wanted to wait till marriage for sex.” I finally was able to interject.

Listening to her was making me horny, and I had started to play with myself. While I couldn’t see what she was doing, she likely was also playing with herself.

“Yeah, no, we haven’t had sex, just anal, and everyone knows that does not count.” Charlotte explained, a bit annoyed that I interrupted the story, “Eric didn’t give me the clap, and I haven’t told you about what happened after they kicked us out.”

“When did this happen? I thought you met Eric on Saturday. That’s a lot of sex.” I commented while I continued to rub.

“Anal Sex, not real sex, and Starbucks was Sunday morning after the party. The swing was Sunday night or Monday morning, Saks was Monday, and well, finding out was Tuesday. I just happened to be in the gynecologist for a check-up,” she mentioned while removing her shirt and bra, showing me her beautiful breasts.

“Anyway, can I finish the story?” She asked while she pinched one of her nipples.

Did she know that I was rubbing myself to her story? She must.

“Ken, Eric’s dad, came to pick us up in his huge SUV. He was angry. Eric had to leave a meeting to get us. He made me sit in the front seat while banishing Eric to the back with Tasha. I guess he wanted to keep us apart. Anyway, I guess Tasha was horny, so she snuggled up to Eric. Eric hadn’t gotten off, so he snuggled up to her and started to play.”

Charlotte related to me while rubbing faster and playing with her breasts more.

I was also rubbing harder and slipping a couple of fingers into me, off-screen, of course.

“He took off her panties, and she ended up moving to his lap. They were behind Ken, so I could easily see them, but Ken couldn’t. I started to get hornier. I hadn’t gotten off either. I guess I spread my legs, and my face must have become very red because Ken commented that I didn’t look well.” Charlotte was starting to breathe harder as she told the story. So was I.

“Ken touched my forehead, then my cheek. I must have squealed a bit. At a light, he finally noticed what Eric and Tasha were doing and how wide I had made my legs. Just like this.” Charlotte stated while moving her chair back, her fingers were buried deep in her pussy between spread legs.

“Well, Ken moved his hand from my face to between my legs. He moved my skirt up and discovered that I was not wearing panties. He finger fucked me while I watched Tasha bounce up and down on Eric.” Charlotte explained while inserting another finger to make it all four plunging in and out.

“Wait, Eric fucked Tasha before you? But I thought he didn’t want sex before marriage?” I was confused and horny. Maybe being horny was causing my confusion.

“Yeah, ‘cause he loves me, so it has to be special. I don’t know. It’s some religious thing. I just met the guy, so I don’t get it yet.” Charlotte responded.

“Anyway, I wanted a dick, so I reached over and pulled Ken’s out. It was so big in my hand. I wanted it in my pussy.” Charlotte paused her story and started to slam her fingers into her cunt.

I was also fingering myself, but I wanted to know what came next. Charlotte was too distracted playing with herself.

“What, did you fuck Eric’s dad?” I practically screamed at her.

“Yeah, he pulled over, and I climbed onto his lap.” She paused again to concentrate on fucking herself.

“And...” I prompted.

“I could see over the seat and looked directly into Eric’s eyes. It was like I was fucking him, except with his dad in me, and him in Tasha. Charlotte, it was amazing. You have to do that sometime.” Again, Charlotte paused her story to finger herself faster.

“Charlotte, keep going, but why couldn’t you just fuck Eric? Why the whole Tasha-Dad thing?.” I asked.

I was getting desperate. Charlotte fingering herself while I listened to the story was so hot.

“Fuck Margot, I don’t know. It’s something about remaining pure and true with your future wife. I don’t understand. Do you want to hear what happened?” Charlotte stammered between gasping.

She appeared close to orgasm.

“Well, Ken orgasmed way too quickly, I might add, Eric saw and came in Tasha.” Charlotte then suddered and orgasmed.

She gently removed her fingers, showing me her huge gaping pussy hole. I wanted to orgasm, but I needed something more than my fingers in me.

“And...” I asked.

“Well, it turns out that we were already at my place. We had pulled into our driveway. Ken had to return to work, and Eric needed to head to football practice, so it was just Tasha and I.” Charlotte laughed.

I continue to stare at her red and spread pussy.

“So, Ken gave you the clap with that creampie?” I asked, moving away from the screen to give Charlotte a better view of me. I wanted to show her how much she turned me on. Only from the chest up, but as my one hand was pinching my breast, she definitely knew what I was doing.

“No, and are you masturbating? That’s so cool, Margot.” Charlotte commented.

How had she not noticed?

“Anyway, Tasha and I cleaned each other up, and that was that.” Charlotte smiled at me.

“What do you mean no? And what do you mean cleaned each other up?” I asked.

I had visions of Charlotte and Tasha licking each other clean.

“Well, Tasha licked Ken’s cum up, and I licked Eric’s out of her. The combo of her juices and his cum was amazing. I will do that again.” She said while grinning at me.

“And no, Ken didn’t give me the clap. It takes like a week or two to show up. So it was likely Jason, Allen, or somebody at one of the parties.” Charlotte laughed at my ignorance.

“What? Why did you tell me all of that?” I asked, annoyed enough to stop masturbating.

“Because. It’s so fucking embarrassing to tell your new boyfriend that you may have given his dad the clap? It was so fucking awkward.”

Charlotte was pissed at me, “You could be sensitive to my pain.”

She sat up, showing her naked breasts and face now.

I stopped masturbating, not sure what to say, “Yeah, that sucks.” was all I came up with.

“Fucking right! I had to tell everyone, and now everyone in our friend group has to get tested and treated, and everyone fucking hates Jason now.” Charlotte was grinning.

“Wait, what? Why Jason?” I asked, also happy that the jerk was getting blamed.

“‘Cause. I told my Mom and Dad that it was Jason that gave it to me and that he was cheating on me, so they told all our friend’s parents what he did, so they are making their kids all get tested, so everyone fucking hates Jason.” Charlotte was positively beaming now.

That is so awesome. I love happy endings.

I nodded and started to tell her what had been happening, including getting an IUD and Mom going to buy me a dildo.

“Oh, fuck, make sure you get the right size. Tasha gave me a huge one to use while I can’t have sex.” Charlotte said while disappearing off-screen.

She returned with a bright purple dildo that was the size of her arm. My pussy started to gush at the idea of that one inside me.

“It’s way too big. I haven’t been able to get it in.” She said, holding it up.

“Margot, are you ok? You look white?” Charlotte then commented, moving the dildo off-screen.

I consciously pulled my tongue back in and closed my mouth. I hadn’t told Charlotte about being fisted or using cucumber.

“Charlotte, where did she get that?” I asked breathlessly, still imagining sitting on that.

“Why? Do you want one this size?” She asked.

I nodded and told her about Eva fisting me and the cucumbers.

“But cucumbers are not that big. I can fit those in,” Charlotte commented.

She was thinking about the small ones we get in New York, not the huge ones that Mom buys in California.

I stood up and ran to the kitchen. Luckily, Mom makes special trips to the store to ensure we have lots of vegetables, which includes cucumbers.

I returned with the biggest one we had. It was bigger than the previous one that I had used, but I wanted to impress Charlotte.

“Fuck, that’s huge Margot. No way can you take that one.” Charlotte exclaimed.

I knew she was challenging me. If I took her up on the challenge, I had to show her.

“It’s about the same size as the dildo you have.” I countered.

I wasn’t sure about fucking the cucumber in front of her. I was stalling while I debated what to do. Would horniness win, or common sense, prudence, or a hundred other good reasons not to?

“I can almost get it in,” Charlotte stated, then reached off-screen for a bottle of lube.

She started to lube up the huge purple thing on the screen.

“No fucking way that you are that much of a slut.” I teased her back.

I wanted to see her try.

“Am to. Need I remind you about Eric, his dad, and Tasha.”

She laughed back at me while slowly stroking the huge dildo. It glistened with lube.

My pussy was gushing. I did not need lube. That’s when I knew that horniness had already won. I will fuck myself in front of Charlotte.

“Sure, you get lots of cock, but you are not a size whore.” I countered, knowing that she would have to prove me wrong.

“Fuck you slut, check this out,” Charlotte implored while repositioning herself.

Her complete body was now visible, naked except for long knee-high socks. She put the enormous purple dildo on the floor with the head just touching her vaginal entrance. I can’t imagine it fitting.

She started to rub the head back and forth on her pussy lips, spreading them apart and lubing them well. She tried to push a bit in, then retreated when it became too painful. That’s why it didn’t fit. Charlotte did not like much pain. She liked pleasure. I was the one that liked pain.

Again and again, she tried to get it in. She just didn’t go.

“Fuck, it just won’t fit.” Charlotte appeared frustrated.

“You’re just not enough of a whore.” I laughed at her.

“Fuck you, you couldn’t make it fit either.” She snapped back.

“Watch,” was my simple retort.

I moved back in my chair to show my body to Charlotte. I slipped off my panties and rubbed the end of the cucumber up and down my sopping pussy.

“You need lube, stupid.” Charlotte sneered at me.

She must have thought I didn’t know what I was doing.

I shook my head and continued to rub the end on my pussy.

Staring directly at her, like I was challenging her to copy what I was doing, I slowly pushed the cucumber into me.

Charlotte’s smug face turned to shock, then to pure lust. I had inserted the cucumber in, and fuck did it hurt. I was orgasming before the thing was even halfway.

“Holy shit Margot, that is fucking amazing,” Charlotte yelled out.

I let the cucumber fall out of me. I sat in my chair, legs still spread, smiling at Charlotte.

“I can still see so far up you. You are fucking amazing, Margot.” Charlotte exclaimed, still in awe.

I’m proud to do something that Charlotte couldn’t and, of course, satisfied with my orgasm.

We stayed naked, talking about other things and catching up on gossip. I sent pictures of everyone on the team and talked about them. Just after signing off, Charlotte texted me a video.

It was me taking the long and fat cucumber. Maybe again? No, the rain has stopped, and Nathan will be arriving soon. I did want to get a dildo now.

As I left, I tossed my used cucumber to my bunny buddies. They appreciated the snack, with the black-eared one staring at me as I left as if to thank me for being so generous.

It was an enjoyable walk to the strip mall. I love the fresh scent in the air after a hard rain. Everything was brighter here after the rain, a surreal colored bright.

I had hoped to see Nathan before I purchased the dildo because I didn’t want him to know what I was buying. The plan was to go for lunch early, give him a blow job, and return to buy a special toy before heading home for an afternoon of chatting with Matt while the couples did their thing.

I arrived at the store window. Nathan was busy inside with a woman and a child. They were arguing, likely over the price of the phone plan. He’s so wonderful. He kept the little child entertained while they argued. He will make a great dad.

It made me love him more. One day, I will have his child, although not yet. I have to get through high school, then while I am in college, and he moves up to store manager, we will get married, and then after I finish college and land a great job, and he is district manager, we will have a child just like that one.

I know it was a fantasy, but it’s a fantastic fantasy.

I walked over to the women’s store. It was still like entering a womb.

The saleslady met me in the middle of the store. I was scrutinizing a cute sun dress when she commented, “How did the suit work out for you?”

I blushed. It should be easy to ask the saleslady to show me some toys and have her explain the different advantages and disadvantages. Other than size, what features does a dildo need? Now that she was standing smiling in front of me, I froze. How do you ask someone to help you pick out a dildo?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.