How Not to Handle a Bully - Cover

How Not to Handle a Bully

Copyright© 2023 by Badger Hole

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Shelly finds out that her son Kyle is being bullied and tries to handle it in her own way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

I was a little disappointed that nothing happened when we went shopping. We just picked up some groceries. It was just a typical shopping trip. After we were discussing our fantasies, I halfway expected some excitement.

Later at the Dairy Queen, I ordered the non-Dairy Dilly bar like always. Jim ordered a small dip cone. I watched him lick the treat. I could not get the image of a black dick of me sucking on my treat and watching my husband lick the black phallic symbol. Oh my god, my mind was becoming twisted. Jim was eating an ice cream cone, not sucking on a black dick. I wanted to suck on something like that, but my dilly bar was just the wrong shape.

“Jim, do you mind If I have a lick of yours?”

Without comment, he held his cone toward my face. I took it in my mouth just like I took Sean’s dick. I bobbed twice on it seductively. I watched Jim’s face. He was flustered; I have heard of shock and awe tactics. They have nothing on your wife giving your ice cream cone fellatio.

“Let’s get home. I have something I need to do.”

“Jim, what is it you have to do.”

“I need to watch you do that to me.”

“You’re so wicked, Jim, be careful. You don’t have to drive so fast.”

“The way I see it, I have a certain window of opportunity, and I will not miss it.” Jim was ready for some fun. And so was I. We got home, and I let him make love to me after I fellated his cone.

The next day everyone went to work, and I stayed at home. I got a call mid-morning from Julie. The friend that I blamed my knicker-less ass on.

“We need to talk. I am coming over.” That was all she said. What was going on? It was not a big deal for us to visit each other for coffee. This seemed more urgent.

She did not even knock on my door.

“All right, spill the beans. What the hell is going on with you?”

“What do you mean?”

“You were naked out on a deck in the trailer park.”

“Where did you hear that?”

“I did not hear it anywhere I saw you. Standing out there putting your clothes on in public.”

“What?” I was caught. What was I going to do now?

“I saw you naked outside, Shelly. I was visiting my mom, and we were having a late lunch. And I was looking out the window, and I saw YOU standing outside, and you were nude. Don’t lie to me about what is going on.”

I was going to start crying. I could see my life falling apart. I was about to lose everything.

“I, I can’t tell you.”

“It looks like you need to talk to someone. I promise to keep anything you say between us.”

Could I trust her? She was my best friend, but this was big and devastating. She had already seen me naked. I needed to tell her the truth because she would have to make up a story so it would make sense to her. I needed to tell her.

“God, I feel so terrible, Julie. This was getting out of hand, Kyle was being bullied, and I needed to make it end. I followed him from school and saw this gang pick on him all the way home.”

“What did you do? Call the cops?”

“That would not have done any good. Kids picking on each other is really not a cop deal. No, I followed them and knocked on the leader’s door.”

“Are you crazy? They could have done anything to you.”

“I am not done. He answered the door, and they took me as their afternoon ‘entertainment’ instead of beating on Kyle.”

“Entertainment. I can assume what that means by how you were standing on his patio.”

“Yes, It’s worse than you think. I feel so ashamed.”

“I think it is pretty bad. How much worse can it be.”

I needed to be truthful with her and myself.

“The gang’s leader is having me do things for him.”

“Wow, what like sex things? Why, you have a lovely husband and family. Why are you risking it all for this?”

“I don’t know. I have to do it to protect my baby is the only answer I can give.”

“You said ‘Has you do,’ not makes you?”

“Yes and no, I could refuse him, and they would return to picking on Kyle probably worse than before. Kyle is happy now that they seem to have taken him in.”

“Ok, what specific things do you do for them?”

“I have to be naked when I am in his presence. So, I have to strip on the porch and be let in. Yesterday was the first time I was outside naked; I was so scared someone would find out or see me.” I gave her a look. “I guess my fears were correct. So far, I have had oral and vaginal sex with him. Oh my god, Julie, I did not know that dicks grew that big. He is enormous. I can barely fit him in me. I hope I don’t get stretched out too much and ruined. I would have to tell Jim before he suspects anything.”

“I can see why you are messed up, but it is intriguing. I have always wondered what a big dick would feel like.”

“I feel like such a slut Julie; I tried to get Jim to fuck me hard, to fuck Sean out of my body and mind, but he just wants to make love. Lately, I feel the need to be fucked, to be owned by my husband. I need him to take ownership.”

“It’s ok to be a slut, Shelly, well, at least to your husband. So, Jim is not stepping up? He not succumbing to your slutty ways?”

“No, let me explain. I am no longer allowed to wear underwear—another of Sean’s rules. And Jim noticed my ass flashing under my skirt and discovered I was not wearing any undies. Sorry, but I Implicated you and said we were talking about a magazine article that going commando was healthier. I said that you tried it and recommended it. I don’t understand why I did not wear panties after my shower. I looked at my drawer and didn’t put any on.”

“You know what is funny? I usually do go commando. I really believe that it is healthier. Is it right to be fucking this teenage boy and not talking to your husband? That has to be tough. It is your decision.”

“Well, as far as Jim is concerned, he may be ok with me flashing in public. He has this fantasy we talked about that other men will be jealous of him because he has me, and they don’t. I think he likes that I turn on other men, but I need to test that more. I even teased him about flashing his boss, and he did not say no. He said if it made me happy, go for it.”

“Wow, it sounds like you have been busy.”

“It is only day three today. I must be on his porch at 3:30, stripped and ready to ‘entertain.’ I think I need to tell Sean no; I won’t do this anymore. I can’t do this to Jim and my family.”

“I saw that flicker of anticipation. You like doing this, don’t you.”

“I think you saw a flicker of dread; how can I keep returning to Sean for more abuse? How can I turn my back on my youngest child? I need to protect him too. How can I continue to cheat on Jim?”

Julie left, and I was alone with my thoughts. I tried to put 3:30 out of my mind. I cleaned the house a little and did my normal household duties. But always in the back of my mind was that I had to get out of this hell.

Was I relieved when I saw that it was time to go? I had a little flutter in my stomach that I could not decipher. Before I knew it, I had arrived and had stepped up on the deck by Sean’s front door. I was in full view of the street and every trailer around. There were no trees or bushes to obscure vision. Taking a big breath, I had to decide to get naked and submit to more abuse or end it now and tell him NO. I had a mental image of Kyle smiling—the picture of him with Sean’s arm around him. I unbuttoned my blouse and put it in the box that Sean had promised to be there. Then my skirt and I flipped off my sandals, and just like that, I was naked; it seemed as if I had postponed my decision, but I did not recall. I still wanted this abuse to end but could not betray Kyle. I knocked lightly on the door. Maybe they would not answer it, and I could go home. But the door opened, and it was not Sean. It was one of the other hooligans. This had gone from bad to intolerable. Sean appeared behind him.

“Come on in slut time to meet the rest of the posse. Slut, meet Horse, that’s Mosquito on the couch, and the one in the recliner, Fred.”

Fred, “Nice slut Sean. I see you weren’t stretching the truth.”

“You’ve seen the videos probably a dozen times; you know I was telling the truth.”

“Yea, but they say the camera adds 10 pounds. And some of the video was not in focus.”

Sean had recorded me doing things with him, but I did not remember the camera. He must have set up his cell phone. The bastard had recorded a video of me while I was there.

“I did not give my permission to you so you could record me. I want all those videos and pictures deleted.”

Sean, “Too fucking bad I did not ask you; this is my house, and you have no expectation of privacy in someone else’s home.”

“I can’t let anyone see those pictures. Please delete them” I could feel the noose around my neck getting tighter. They could blackmail me now; they could threaten Jim with the video of me sucking and fucking.

“Exactly right, you do what we want, and no one will see you pulling my dick out of my pants with it all looking like you wanted it. It looks good on video too. What would your husband do if he found that video in his inbox?”

“You fucking bastard. I hate you.”

“You will learn to love me. Bitch!” He grabbed my ponytail and pulled me up to his face for a kiss. I tried to fight him, but I did not have the strength to stop him. Our mouths met, and he had me in his control. He kissed me hard, and why did my mouth open to accept his probing tongue? My fucking body does not know what is good for it. The strong muscles holding my naked body against his, his hands tilting my head back, and his mouth sucking my soul out of my body. Fuck I hated that he could kiss so good. One of the other boys joined us and started to feel my ass. He was a little hesitant, but he proceeded to finger my ass. Why did I let a moan out then? I needed to resist them to fight them. Sean pressed down on my neck, and before I knew it, I was kneeling with four boys around me. I had to do what they wanted. It was the only way I could stay sane. I had to appear willing even if I was horrified and afraid.

I looked to my right and knew why he was called Horse. He had a cock the size of a horse. I reached out to touch it. Almost reverently. Like it was a chalice that held the holy wine, my mind went into automatic; maybe I was in shock, maybe I became another personality, I remember bits. I sucked on all their cocks. Even Mosquito had a decent-sized cock, not as big as Horse and Sean, but a nice size. There must have been other reasons to call him Mosquito. And Fred was Fred.

They all kept putting their dicks in my mouth. Rubbing my face and slapping their dicks against my cheeks. I kept trying to suck the cock that was presented, but they were pulling my face off of one dick and onto another. Sean set the tone when he hawked up a snot ball and spat it on my face. I felt I was more worthless than an object to be used. Mosquito spit, and it landed in my mouth. My mind reeled, and my pussy gushed. MY fucking body was betraying me again. I was having an orgasm from being treated like this – from being spit on.

They grew tired of me sucking and jacking their things. And Sean directed me to sit down on his fat dick. It slid into my cunt, slowly filling me completely. Making me shudder, He pulled me down onto his chest. And Mosquito must have won the Rochambeau contest because he started pressing into my ass. My god, they were using me, all of me, all three holes were filled. The other two gathered at my head, and I had to continue to suck and jack them off. Every few minutes, they would rotate. Pussy to ass, ass to mouth, mouth to hand. I was stuffed; I could not handle one more cock. I was in a weird state of mind, allowing this to happen to me and even helping them abuse me. I was not thinking, just acting and trying to get these molesters off. Maybe if I satisfied their urges, they would stop. Did I even want them to stop? No, Yes, of course I did.

“No teeth bitch” Sean said as he slapped my face hard. “Learn how to suck a cock, or we will have Kyle back on his knees in your place.”, They were having Kyle do these things? Oh my god.

Mosquito chimed in, “I like her ass better. She has more holes too.”

“Better than that sissy’s ass. His was pretty tight. You have to admit.”

“Yea, I like the idea it is his Mother. And what fun we will have when we show him why we aren’t fucking his ass anymore.”

“Yea, she can keep us entertained,” Mouse mauled my tit with his hand twisting my tit flesh in knots. I was afraid of bruising.

Were they going to show Kyle these videos? I was in trouble. How would he react?

“I think she needs more lube.” Mosquito started coughing up a mouthful of phlegm—the snot from the back of his throat spilled out onto my ass. The snot coated his dick. It did make his cock slide better in my ass. I was worried about my ass. My son used to be in this same position. Did they rape him?

“You hungry Bitch! Look up at me, cunt, and open your fucking mouth.” Sean demanded my submission.

He put a finger beside one nostril and blew hard out of his nose. The crap filling his nose flew out and landed on my chin. He wiped it off with a finger, and then the bastard stuck it in my mouth.

“Suck it clean, Whore. Let’s see how you work as a snot rag.”

“And a cum rag too!” Fred grabbed my hair and started to jack off with my goddamned fucking hair. These guys were horrible. Fred came directly into my strawberry blond hair.

God, this seemingly went on forever. Finally, they all started their final round of orgasms. Come was everywhere on my body. They did not come all simultaneously but once every 5 minutes or so. Sean deposited his seed in my ass. The horse pressed his head against my Cervix and injected a load into my womb. The other two came all over my face. I was covered in spunk. It was in my eyes and running down my chin. I could not imagine what kind of a whore I looked like. The boys seemed to think I was beautiful. I felt like a slut. I had had so many orgasms that I had lost count. There is something about a big dick and getting you out of your head that can lead to you having a good time.

“Let her get her breath, boys. That is what I call fucking the snot out of someone.”

“yea, she’s learning to give good head - she knows how to deepthroat really good.” Fred praised my skills.

“Nice tight booty, too. I really liked that. I generally don’t get a tight ass because you monsters stretch it out before I can fuck it.”

“Quit your bitchin. You get to fuck a slut, instead of a sissy.” Oh my god, Kyle, how had I forgotten about Kyle that they had been fucking him?

“Yeah, I like this slut better. There is a whole lot less crying.”

Were they comparing fucking me with fucking Kyle? I quivered on the floor; these bastards had made me cum. Why did I let them? I was not supposed to get any enjoyment from this. I should be disgusted by the thought of them touching me. The problem was that I had that satiated feeling I always had after a good cum. I felt I was betraying my husband by getting any pleasure out of it. And my son, too, did I really save him from these monsters? If I did, I could never stop.

My hair was full of cum, my pussy and ass leaked, and my mouth, I could still taste nothing but snot and cum. The boys watched me. Shiver on the carpet for a while with the after-effects of cumming so much.

Finally, Sean spoke up. “Anybody want to use this cunt anymore? No? Then get her out of my fucking sight.”

They picked me up by my hands and feet, threw me out onto the deck, and slammed and locked the door behind them. I was such a mess, my mind and body. I could not even get myself dressed.

My mind started to think again.

1. Was my son gay? Was he being sexually abused by the gang? I needed to talk to him and find out how much he knew about me and let him know. Would it be weird for us both to know what the other had done? Or would it be cathartic?

2. What kind of fantasies did Jim have? Did he like showing me off? I remember him having me wear short skirts or hot pants to different functions like the company picnic or Xmas party. He seemed to love having a trophy wife on his arm. He had mentioned me flashing what was that all about,

3. My one rock in my life was Steph. She did not seem to have been caught up in all of this. What would happen to our relationship if she found out about everything I had been doing?

My cell phone chirped, and I was taken out of my reverie. Who was that?

‘Nice session today. I think you will need to talk to Kyle when you get home.’

There was a picture attached. A high-resolution video of me fucking all those boys.

Then I saw that it was a group chat. And Kyle’s phone number was the first one. They had texted that video to everyone in the group, including Kyle.

‘Ask Kyle to tell you how to keep us happy Bitch!”

I was still naked and covered in cum on the porch staring at my phone. Not caring who saw me. Slowly I did get dressed. I needed to get home and talk to Kyle. What a walk of shame that was, more like a run of shame. I needed to talk to Kyle. I needed to do this in person, not over text. I texted Kyle that I was on my way home and needed to talk.

The cum had almost dried on my face when I got home. It looked like only Kyle was home. He was standing in the kitchen drinking a Coke. He looked so calm. He knew about me and Sean and the gang. Why was he so relaxed? I had been freaking out about what his reaction was going to be. This was definitely not what I had expected.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.