How Not to Handle a Bully - Cover

How Not to Handle a Bully

Copyright© 2023 by Badger Hole

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Shelly finds out that her son Kyle is being bullied and tries to handle it in her own way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

I had much to think about as I walked to Sean’s house. It looked like this was not a one-time thing, that I would have to keep ‘entertaining’ these boys. I was conflicted. Was I doing this because Kyle needed saving, or was I doing this because I was actually a slut. What was I willing to do? Where would I draw the line? I would have to see when it happened. I could not imagine what would happen to me if I was in new territory.

Relieved, I met Kyle as he was coming home, he had a big smile. Like the weight of the world was lifted off his frail shoulders. If there was one thing that would make me keep doing this, it was that look of bliss on his face.

“Hey, Mom, what are you doing out here?”

“I, I am just going for my daily walk. Need to get my steps in, you know.” I might as well keep up with the lie I told yesterday.

“Oh ok, want me to walk with you?”

“Ah no, that’s ok. You need to get your homework done. And if you could peel some potatoes for supper, that would greatly help me. I may stop by a friend’s house, and you would be bored.”

“yuck, Girl talk, no thank you. I would rather peel potatoes. I can watch tv while I do that, at least.”

“Who’s your new friend Sean? Is it?”

“He is a Senior and kind of the leader of the popular clique. They let me join today.”

“Oh, I am so happy, Kyle. Is that what you want to do? Hang with the popular kids.”

“Yea, Mom, they have girlfriends and everything.”

“That sounds great. Don’t do anything you would not want me to see.”

“There are exceptions, Mom, like do you want to see me going to the bathroom? I do that and don’t want you to see it.”

“Ha Ha, very funny, ok you are right, but you know what I mean. I have stood here too long. I need to get going and get my heart rate back up. You go home ok?”

“Yea, Mom, have fun at your friend’s house, don’t do anything you don’t want me to see.” And the little shit winked at me.

Had he seen the picture, was Sean able to send it on his phone without him knowing? Would he find out? Did he know already? I could not tell, but I was wasting time. I had to get to Seans. I only had five more minutes to get to Sean’s house.

“There is my favorite bitch now. Come on inside, Shelly.” He was sitting on his deck in a thread-bare folding chair that looked like it would collapse under his weight. I could hear the metal protest as he pressed himself up and out. I followed him into the ‘Manufactured Home” It was a run-down shit hole. The ceiling had round brown stains where the roof leaked. The room was cluttered, not dirty, just unorganized. One of the living room windows had a crack that spider-webbed out from one corner. I looked like a rock or baseball hit it long ago.

“Well, you made it on time. We need to discuss some rules.”

“Rules, what rules?”

“First rule, you get naked whenever you are in my presence. Simple right”

He wants me naked – could I – right here in the living room?

“I am waiting, Bitch; get your god damned fucking clothes off. I want to check if the carpet matches the drapes.”

I put the picture of Kyles’s happy face that his friends accepted him in my mind. And I started to disrobe. Folding my clothes and putting them, where do I put them? I looked around.”

Sean solved the issue” Throw them in that box by the door. Hurry up; I want you naked I don’t care about watching you strip.”

My blouse was first, and the bra that I had put on was sexy well, I thought it was sexy; it was on display, my tits barely being contained. My skirt was next. Why was I wearing a thong? Was I planning this all day, or would this be for Jim? I do not know.

“All of it, you stupid cunt; underwear goes in the trash, not in the box.” My pussy was getting wet with all the name-calling and bossing me around. Why is my body acting like this?

I unsnapped my bra and took it off, holding my arms in front of my chest to keep my modesty.

“Rule two. You cannot hide or cover your tits or pussy with your hands, legs, or anything. I want to have an unobstructed view of all of you at all times.”

This was getting hard to continue to undress. I moved my hands down to my thong, letting my tits free; they swayed and bobbed in front of Sean. His eyes were smiling, but his face was frowning. He was waiting for the finale, the removal of my thong, and the presentation of my most private place. No man besides my doctor and Jim has seen my pussy in years. I started to pull the tiny piece of cloth off my body. It seemed stuck to my pussy lips like armor. I suppose it was just in my mind that the thong was my last bit of protection. Or it could be because I was wet. I threw it in the box with the rest of my clothes. I was naked - as I was on the day I was born - in front of Sean. I desperately tried to keep my hands at my sides and legs open and give him the full view.

He approached me and started to rotate me so I could show him everything. He did not have to move; I was the one that he directed. Pushing and pulling on my body to get me to turn, bend over, squat, kneel. Stand up again. This was all without words. Just his hands on my body. And the wanton looks he gave me. I could feel his power growing as my power left. It was like I was giving him my will. I thought about Kyle and his happy face. That was the only way I thought I could get through this ordeal.

He had me lay on the carpet and raise my legs and knees near my head. My ass and pussy are on prominent display.

“The carpet does match the drapes” I have trimmed my pussy for years I enjoyed the little landing strip I had that almost reached my clit. Everything below was bare. “Take your fingers and spread your pussy lips, you slut.”

How humiliating to show off my pussy to this thug. I had to do what he wanted for Kyle.

“What this tattoo you have on your ass Cunt?”

“That’s my heart with my husband’s initial in its J for Jim. I gave him my heart.”

“Isn’t that sweet? You must be in love with him to get yourself marked like that. Was it your idea or his?”

“It was my idea. I did it because I love my husband.”

“You have a funny way of showing that. It looks like you are showing me a lot. I like that he did not make you. I think it means that he is a pussy.”

“I am doing this for Kyle! My husband is not a pussy!”

“I don’t care who you are doing it for as long as you do. Let’s start with a throat fuck shall we?”

He wanted to get right to the act, not even a kiss like last time. He wanted what he wanted and was taking it. He straddled my head as I lay with my pussy spread wide. I could see his cock and balls hanging just over my face. God, it was huge. I could not wrap my hand around it. He started to rub my face with his dripping member. I was rubbing my lips. Why did I open my mouth? It just opened automatically. It slipped into my mouth. In this position, my mouth and neck were in line. He could press his dick in the past my tonsils and kept going. I could not breathe. He was so far down my throat. I opened my mouth wider to accommodate his size. I was under his control. I would do whatever he wanted.

He reached down and started to rub my pussy with his big hands. Two fingers invaded my cunt. Stretching my wicked, traitorous hole. It was so wet it was dripping. His cock was pounding in and out of my throat. Gagging and coughing when he pulled out, I barely had time to get rid of my stale breath and some needed fresh life-giving air.

His fingers were squelching in my pussy. I could hear the slutty sounds he was making, like a fish flopping.

“You learn pretty fast, huh Bitch? You like that Big Black Cock fucking your face.” I could not respond with his monster in my neck. I reached up and grabbed it and tried to help him fuck my face. I was such a slut that I was going to cum like this. His hands slapped my pussy with two middle fingers cupped. He was hitting my clit hard and at a steady rhythm. It was bringing me to an orgasm. He let me cum. Oh, he let me cum. I have never felt like this before, ever. He was pushing all my buttons. He was taking me and using me as his cum rag. I was allowing it. No, I was encouraging him. I was lifting my pussy up to meet his slapping hand. It was gloriously painful. I could not help but cum again and again. I have never had multiple orgasms, but under this bully, I could not stop Cumming.

He was not done with his sex doll yet. He pulled out of my mouth and kneeled at my pussy. I held it open for him like a whore willing and able. I felt I needed him in my pussy. I needed to be taken thoroughly. I had no will any longer; I was existing for his pleasure.

I could not believe that my pussy would stretch that much. I have never had anything that large in me. I loved this feeling. The feeling of being fucked hard. I had another cum in me, and I let it out. Yelling, “Fuck me, you Bastard. You fucking bully, fuck the shit out of me. Beat that pussy. You like my tight white pussy. Just the thing to beat up on. Yea, pound it.”

I must have lost my mind talking to him like that egging him on. I was trying to get him to take it further. He started his orgasm. I could see the expression on his face. It was a big one. He locked in place with the end of his dick pressing against my cervix. He was shooting his cum deep in my womb. I was glad I was on birth control. But the feeling of his hot jizz filling my pussy, was beautiful. Like it completed me when I had a man’s cum in me. That is what I was for to receive cum.

He kept his dick in my full pussy and held me in place. I was still quivering from having my pussy overstimulated. It would have hurt me if he tried to move; I was so sensitive.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.