How Not to Handle a Bully - Cover

How Not to Handle a Bully

Copyright© 2023 by Badger Hole

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Shelly finds out that her son Kyle is being bullied and tries to handle it in her own way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

I left Steph at school. I felt she was in good hands. I had to find someone to talk to, so I headed to Julie’s place. Who would have believed that the school had an Official School Slut program? Steph’s high school years would be a lot different than mine. My life revolved around sex, getting sex, preparing for sex, and thinking about sex. I seemed to be constantly horny. Even now, driving the car, I had an irresistible urge to play with myself. To feel the cum leaking out of my pussy. I was just fucked in the ass 15 minutes ago, and I needed more. I was becoming a SLUT with capital letters, a SLUT!! It felt right that this was my purpose and goal to teach Steph to follow my lead. Where could I get cock at this time? I continued to head towards Julie’s house. It was like a default destination.

“Julie, are you home? I am on my way over. I need someone to talk to.” I was so glad that she picked up and agreed for me to come over.

“God, Julie, where do I start? Steph is the ‘Official School Slut’ I am fucking my son constantly. I even wake him up with a blowjob, me or Steph, that is. I want to be naked most of the time now. God, am I sick, or is this my new normal?”

“I think you are ok, Shelly. You just have awakened your sex drive. Let your freak fly, I say.”

“You just want to live vicariously through me, right?”

“Well, I don’t see a problem with that. Do you?”

“No, I like telling you the things that I do.”

“Steph’s the school slut, what is that? You said it was official?”

“Steph, she is a sex freak, has been for years, she has been hiding her true self. She is now the School slut. She will be available for teachers and students to use sexually all day in the school. Today, she is spending the entire day in the teacher’s lounge. Letting the faculty get to know her.”

“You mean get to ‘know’ her.” She winked at me.

“I expect she will have sex with most of the teachers today.”

“Even the lady teachers?”

“Yes, she is an equal opportunity slut. She knows how to eat pussy and suck cock.”

“What about you? Do you eat pussy too?”

I looked at my friend. She looked good, but I noticed her skirt was riding up, and I could see her bald pussy winking at me. I licked my lips.

“Yes, I do, I can lick your pussy if you want.”

“Would you?”

That started a multi-hour lesbian fuck fest. We licked each other, got into a 69, and lapped at each other’s cunt. Juli started to put fingers in my cunt, 1, 2, then 3 and 4, and finally she had her fist in my cunt. What a feeling of being full. I loved the fullness of the feeling of being stretched tight around her hand. Then she spread her fingers. Wow, what a feeling.

We finally stopped, and we were finally seated. I was shocked; it was time for me to pick up Steph, and we had to go to Sean’s house. I don’t know who would be there, but Sean was at Jim’s office.

As I drove, I realized I was no longer acting as if I liked my new life. I did like what I was doing.

As I waited in the parking lot for Steph to leave school, I saw a naked girl casually walk out the main doors. It was Steph, and she was completely nude. She had words written in Sharpie all over her body.

She saw my car and started to walk over to me. I could see kids reach out and play with her tits and pussy. She did not try to stop them; she walked slowly to let them play with her body. Her face was beaming with joy. She was in her element.

She came up to my driver’s window, and a teacher came up behind her.

“Hi, Mom, I had a great day today. It was so much fun.” She had Whore written on her face, with the o being her mouth. Her tits had cow written on each. She had arrows pointing to her pussy with the words Insert Dick here along the arrow shaft.

The teacher stood directly behind her and inserted his dick in Steph’s ass.

“Oh, thank you, Mr. Franklin. I love it in my ass.”

“You are Shelly; I want to say how much we all appreciate the work your daughter is doing and just how gracious she is and accommodating to everyone.”

I saw Steph pushing back against his body, trying to get him deeper into her anus.

“Oh god, that feels good, Mom. Almost every teacher fucked me today; they tell me that tomorrow I will be ‘installed’ in the boys’ bathroom next to the urinals. Everybody is going to piss on me and fuck me all day. I can’t wait.”

“I am happy for you, dear; I am glad that they are treating you right. Did they give you any bruises, baby?”

“Oh, no, Wednesdays are pain days. I have to wait another day for that. I hear they want to put thumbtacks on my feet and make me walk on them all day. That is going to HURT so Good. I can’t wait, Mom.”

“You just love being a slut don’t you.”

“God, yes, it is the best. The principal even put up a web page for me. They are charging to see my content. I think that they want to make some money off my ass.”

She turned her head and looked at her teacher, pounding away. “Do you think my ass is worth anything?”

“Fucking hell yes” He tensed up and pressed into her hard. “Take my cum slut.”

“Oh, I love it when guys cum in my ass, Mom,”

The teacher just turned and left, not even a thank you or goodbye to my daughter. He just used her for his pleasure.

“it will be so much fun when you get to be a slut with me.”

She walked around to the passenger side. “Ah, mom, do you have anything for me to sit on? I don’t want to ruin your car seat.”

“I don’t care, dear, you can leak cum all over this car, I like the smell anyway. Are you going to stay naked?”

“As much as I can, Mom, the principal said he has talked to the police, and they are okay with me being naked. And you, too, Mom, will not get into trouble being naked either.”

“That’s nice, but I like the nearly naked look, letting guys catch a glimpse. It feels like I am more naked than that. You know, like I am being naughty.”

“Oh, not me, Mom. I love everyone to get a good look at me.” She sat on the seat with her knees spread wide. It looked like she was airing out her pussy.

“Ok, if you’re happy, I’m happy, my little slut. You know we need to go to Sean’s place now.”

“What’s going to happen there?”

“I do not know. Sean is at your Dad’s work. We are supposed to show up and do whatever whoever is there says.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.