How Not to Handle a Bully - Cover

How Not to Handle a Bully

Copyright© 2023 by Badger Hole

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Shelly finds out that her son Kyle is being bullied and tries to handle it in her own way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

I am a stay-at-home mom with a loving husband, Jim, and two children, Kyle, 15 boys, and Steph, 16 girls. My name is Shelly. I am 35 years old and try to keep myself in shape. I have a pretty tight body, and I think I have good tits. Jim says that they are just the right size to motorboat his face between. Life has been pretty tame since the kids came, we were young, and I got pregnant during my senior year with Steph. Jim asked me to marry him as soon as we found out. I think my dad talked into it and ‘made’ him convince himself to ask at the threat of a shotgun.

My kids could not be more different. Shelly is popular and brilliant in school, in the cheer squad, debate team, and Annual, and she loves photography. She is really an all-around perfect daughter. Kyle is the opposite, shy and has few friends; I don’t know if he is a nerd, geek, or both. He spends his time playing Halo as much as I let him. He does not want to go out to play but would rather stay in his room.

We had a hard time finding a way to discipline the boy. We started to punish him when he did something stupid by either sending him outside to play or having him do pushups; He generally chose push-ups. He had done so many pushups that I don’t know why he did not develop any muscles his body never developed. He just looked frail and weak.

I loved my kids with all my heart and would do ‘ANYTHING’ for them. This is our story.

Kyle came home one afternoon, and I noticed his pants were ripped. And he had a scruffy, no disheveled look. He was always so neat and clean he was always dressed well. He even had me iron his jeans so they had a crease up the middle. Maybe he was a Dork?

“Hey, baby, did something happen on the way home from school?”

“Ah, No, Mom, I ah Tripped.”

Ok, that explains that. A few days later.

“Kyle, did you trip again? Are you feeling ok? Do you get dizzy if you are tripping all the time?” I was worried that he might have a medical condition.

“No, I am not getting dizzy. Just leave it alone, Mom, ok. I want to go play Halo, may I?”

I let him go and vowed to check up on him tomorrow, I thought he might be getting bullied, but he did not want to bring it up. So, I decided to follow him home from school tomorrow without him knowing so I would not embarrass him. If he was getting bullied, I knew I would have to stop it. I did not want to worry Jim with my fears, so I kept my plans to myself.

The next day at 3:15, I went to the school; we were close enough to school not to qualify for bus service by only 200 ft. If we were just down the block, my kids could have ridden the bus, but you know, school board bureaucracy, they have rules. I stood behind some bush, into a good observation post, where I could keep out of sight. I felt like a private eye staking out a mark.

I saw Kyle come out of the school. He looked left and right like he was ensuring the coast was clear and or looking for someone. As he got to the edge of the school property, this big black boy came up behind him and said something I could not make out. But Kyle nearly jumped out of his skin. I saw my son turn and look down at this giant’s feet, cowering before the larger boy.

The larger boy slapped Kyle across the face, gave him his heavy book bag, and pointed down the road. Kyle nodded and started to walk the way he pointed. The big boy let him get a few steps in front and then kicked him hard in the ass. Kyle stumbled forward and just kept walking, hunched over, defeated.

I could not take this. My boy was getting bullied. What was the deal? Why did this other boy bully my son? In a couple of blocks, the big boy was joined by three other hooligans, and they took time fucking with Kyle. It was like it was their sport, and Kyle was their ball. The four tormentors had a great time laughing and kicking Kyle. I could not hear what they said. I had to do something, but I would have to wait until after it was over. Kyle would die if I tried to save him in front of everyone.

I watched this scene until we were about a block from home, and the boys let him go. They must have gotten frightened by the police cruiser that drove by. They turned on the avenue before our block, and I had to follow them. They seemed to be afraid of the cops. I could threaten them by calling the police. It was only three more blocks, and they approached a run-down trailer park each boy went inside a different trailer - No manufactured homes. I heard that people don’t like to call them trailers or mobile homes. They were giving themselves high fives and saying their goodbyes.

God, I was so nervous. Should I confront the leader? I knew that answer. How should I approach it? I had to protect my boy. I finally screwed up the courage, put on my best Karen face, strode confidently to the rickety porch, and pounded hard on the metal trailer door. It rattled ominously.

The big boy threw open the door.

“Who the fuck is banging on my fucking front door.”

I was taken aback and stuttered, “Mrs. Jones, Kyles’s mom.”

He looked back into the trailer and yelled.”

“Nice to meet you bitch. I have wanted to get face-to-face for a long time. What do you want? Do you want to have some real fun?”

“No, I am not here for any FUN. I want you to stop bullying Kyle.”

“No, I ain’t going to do that” He stood with his hands on his hips he was a good foot taller than me.

“It’s not right that you treat him so badly; what has he done to deserve this.” I was trying to be bold and psych him out.

“I really don’t care what you think; what he has done or not done is none of your beeswax.”

“Do you want me to call the cops?” I hoped I was correct that they were afraid of the cops.

“The Po Po, what you going to tell them, that a couple of kids were playing with your kid and you did not like it that we were black.”

“No, that you were beating him up.”

“How will you make them believe that enough to care that a couple of teenage boys got in a fight? They got better stuff to do than fight your battles.”

I was in a real bind. What could I do to make them see the light?

“He is my son, of course. I want you to stop. Please.” I was grasping at straws my gambit with the cops failed. What did I have left? I guess begging was the only thing.

“Ok, here is a deal, you trade places with Kyle and you become our bitch.”

I could not understand what he meant.

“What, I – what – do you mean.”

“We get benefits from Kyle. If we stop, we need someone else to give us benefits.”

“No, that does not sound right you just need to stop hurting my boy what do you get from Kyle anyway? he is such a frail little boy” This boy, hell, he was bigger than Jim, was a force to be reckoned with. I felt flustered. It was like he was already starting to get under my skin.

“He is our afterschool entertainment. We need to keep ourselves entertained. Or my mom says there will be hell to pay.”

“You want me to entertain you so that you stop bullying Kyle?” What could I do to entertain these young men?

“What do you think? Do you want to come in and see what you do to entertain us? Just come on in. Let’s talk; what’s your first name, Mrs. Jones?”

I followed him into the living room; what was I thinking, putting myself at the mercy of this thug? “Shelly, Shelly Jones.”

He stood close, overwhelming my senses. I could smell his man/boy musk. I could not help myself. I inhaled deeply through my nose, and I shivered with what excitement? No, I was not betting turned on by their boorish ways. I could feel a stickiness between my legs. These low-life thugs. I took another musky breath. I needed to stop this bully from hurting Kyle anymore. And keep him from turning me on.

He reached out with one of his meaty paws and wrapped his fingers in my hair at the back of my neck. Oh my god, what was happening? I was like putty in his hands. I had to struggle to keep my knees from folding.

I had to try and take a step back, resisting him; his grip was too firm, and I could not move.

“You got some nice hair bitch. I have always liked a strawberry blonde cunt. Your carpet matches the drapes.”

Why did I get a quiver in my tummy when he called me bitch. What was happening to me? He was talking so dirty to me.

“Nice hair, no, don’t” It was too short; I liked long hair. “it’s too short. And none of your business.”

He pulled on the back of my neck, grabbing my ponytail as a handle, pulling our faces together, and pulling me in for a Kiss. I tried to turn my head and avoid him. He overpowered me. I felt like a doll in his hands. I might have leaned into him a little; he must have felt the resistance fade. Holy shit, he could kiss better than Jim. I haven’t been kissed like that in years. His tongue pressed into my mouth, invading me. I did not fight him. He was taking what he wanted as he wanted it. What was I doing kissing this behemoth, the monster hurting Kyle? And what was my body doing leaning into him, breathing in his scent? What about Jim? What was happening to me?

“That is just a little bit of entertainment I was talking about.”

I stayed against his chest. I could feel him breathing, his chest swelling with his innate power, pressing against my throbbing chest. I could not move. I don’t know if it was his hand on my head or my submission to his power.

“Do you want some more fun?”

I nodded yes; what was I doing? What could I tell Jim, my family? I could not tell anyone. But I needed this. Maybe he would stop hurting Kyle if I were submissive and did what he wanted. It was my only hope. He controlled me by the back of my neck and forced/suggested that I kneel in front of him. I was scared and excited at the same time.

He continued to control my head with his hand gripping my hair, and he rubbed his crotch with my face. I could feel his erection growing. It was huge. The rough seams on his jeans hurt my nose as he dragged my face back and forth. I was not stupid; I knew what he wanted. I knew I had to refuse because it was the right thing to do, but I had to take the chance that he would stop fucking with Kyle if I caved. I did not have too hard of a time convincing myself. If I could get them to keep from bullying Kyle, maybe it would all be worth it.

“All you have to do slut is dig it out. You know you want to. Go ahead and pull out what you want.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.