Sex With a Stanger in Sandpoint and Then Another In Sun Valley - Cover

Sex With a Stanger in Sandpoint and Then Another In Sun Valley

Copyright© 2023 by Joetash

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chapter 1: A Sex Marathon With A Pretty Stranger - Ski Instructor - I had Only Known For A Couple Of Hours On A road Trip To Sandpoint ID. Sex in A Public Washroom And Car Sex At A Rail Road Crossing. Chapter 2: Romantic sex with another gorgeous stranger a day later in Sun Valley. Multiple orgasms in quick succession.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Cheating   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Illustrated  

ANOTHER SEX STORY - 24 HOURS LATER WITH ANOTHER STRANGER:

It’s a full day’s drive from Sandpoint to Sun Valley, we decided to break it up and overnight in Salmon so we would only have a three-hour drive the next day so we could ski a half day. My friends, Larry and Suzie had invited us to stay with them; they were quite well off, had a large house in Sun Valley, one in Seattle and a beach house on Puget Sound. The last three years I had stayed with them at Hood Canal over the Fourth of July holidays and we had a lot of fun sporting events, for all ages, three-legged racing, egg tossing, watermelon bowling, etc. They had a bunch of photos taken over the years during the celebrations prominently displayed in their screen porch, the ‘Wall Of Shame’ including several of me. We arrived at their house just in time for cocktails; I was nervously anticipating the visit because, when Suzie extended the invitation, she mentioned, There is someone I want you to meet. I tried to get more information but she just said, You’ll see.

We walked in, said our hellos, while Larry poured some excellent bourbon. I didn’t see anyone else but then the powder room door opened and this Drop-Dead Gorgeous Woman swept in to the room, wearing a mid-length very sheer semi-see thru-flowing black lace skirt; black boots, a cute light cashmere sweater, no bra and I could barely see the outline of her breasts and the hint of nipples. Totally different that the Sandpoint ‘Denim Couture’, but after all this was Sun Valley. She came directly towards me, smiled shook my hand, and said, Hi, my name is Shelley. I said, pleased to meet you, I really like your grip! She smiled again, said Thank You and then turned to Brian and shook his hand (pic of Shelley later).

Brian stayed in the kitchen/bar catching up with our hosts. I took my drink went in to the living room and sat down on the couch looking out at the snow cats starting their evening slope grooming. Shelley came over sat down, turned a little towards me; pulled her legs under her so her knees rubbed against the outside of my thigh. No one in the kitchen could see, the back of the couch blocked the view. God she was hot, but I didn’t know how to respond, what to do with the others in the room. She started talking like we were old friends. Did I know her? Had we met before? No! She was so damn gorgeous I never would have forgotten meeting her. I must have looked confused because she smiled leaned closer, brushing my knee with her hand (OMG! First her knee – then her hand) and said, No, we have never met, but I know all about you! I thought - WTF!!! I’m rarely at a loss for words but I did not know how to respond, so I weekly said, HOW?

She took a long breath, I could tell her feelings had been bottled up for a long time and said, I had just gone through a bitter divorce and it was finalized just before last Thanksgiving. All during the separation Suzie had been trying to set me up but I just wasn’t ready emotionally, my husband had cheated on me and I felt insecure, not at all sexually confidant. Then the final decree came in and Suzie and Larry asked me to come to Thanksgiving at their house on Hood Canal and stay for a few days. I knew I had been ‘Hermitting’ too long so I said OK. It was very nice to reconnect with Suzie, hadn’t seen her in a year, we had long walks in the rain along the beach. One morning we were having coffee on the screen porch and I started looking at their ‘Wall Of Shame’ and two pictures really stood out and I asked, Who is He? Suzie said, That’s Joe, he’s the main guy I wanted to set you up with. It’s funny the summer before this one he came down for a visit, we had all been binging ‘The Last Kingdom’ on Netflix and one day I said to Joe, You know, you look like Utred – you should let your hair grow and see how you look. Joe said, Maybe I will. He came down this July fourth and he pretty well nailed the ‘Utred Look.’ Then Shelley continued, I thought you were a total hunk and took a couple pictures of you on the wall. Once they knew I was interested they told lots of stories about you so I think I know you, or at least of you pretty well. She then pulled her phone out, did a couple of swipes and holly shit, there I was in her phone and tagged as a favorite! Here I am on Larry and Suzie’s doc at Hood Canal, pre and post ‘UTRED’.

31685-sunvalleya.jpg

Once again, I was at a loss for words so I lamely said, God you’re beautiful; Instantly regretted say that! I always thought saying something like this at the beginning of a conversation sounds to contrived, forced, not sincere. So as long as I was digging myself into a hole I might keep digging so I blurted, No I didn’t mean that (What the hell is wrong with me?). She said, What, you don’t think I’m beautiful? I said, no that’s not what I meant. What do you mean? Her knees pressed harder against the outside of my thigh so I knew she was not put off; I was getting harder and harder. I regrouped, took a breath and said, I’m very flattered you like the pics of me; Having a beautiful woman like you with pictures of me on her phone is a huge compliment. I’m very attracted to you and am looking forward to getting to know you. She smiled and said, I think we should rejoin the others. I said I’ll join you in a minute when I can get up. She looked confused, then looked down at my crotch, laughed and said, Join us when you settle down!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.