Sex With a Stanger in Sandpoint and Then Another In Sun Valley - Cover

Sex With a Stanger in Sandpoint and Then Another In Sun Valley

Copyright© 2023 by Joetash

Chapter 1: Sex With a Pretty Stranger in Sandpoint Id

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Sex With a Pretty Stranger in Sandpoint Id - Chapter 1: A Sex Marathon With A Pretty Stranger - Ski Instructor - I had Only Known For A Couple Of Hours On A road Trip To Sandpoint ID. Sex in A Public Washroom And Car Sex At A Rail Road Crossing. Chapter 2: Romantic sex with another gorgeous stranger a day later in Sun Valley. Multiple orgasms in quick succession.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Cheating   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Small Breasts   Illustrated  

My buddy and I take a couple road trips a year to different ski hills in B.C., Alberta, Montana and/or Idaho. This spring we went to Schweitzer Basin, about 30 minutes north of Sandpoint Idaho. Also, I had friends who owned a house in Sun Valley and depending on time and snow conditions in Sandpoint we thought we might drive down to Sun Valley. It was sunny and above freezing this Easter week; we arrived at noon and decided to ski a half day before checking into the condo. There were a couple of cute girls a few chairs in front of us, but we knew we could catch them; We are both good skiers – We worked the last three winters in Lake Louise, Alberta, Brian was a lifty and I was on the pro patrol. But holly shit they took off fast, and we didn’t catch up to them until the bottom of the run! We started chatting, I rode up with the brunette and Brian with the Blonde. I asked her name and she teasingly said, I don’t give my name to strangers but you can call me ‘Snapper’! I chuckled and thought, I can play this game too and said, OK, well then you can call me Thunder! She laughed at that one. We skied together for the rest of the afternoon; they were attractive and it was very fun to ski with them – they were both ski instructors (instructresses?), so we skied hard and fast; just from my first impression (and past experiences) I was pretty sure she would F**k like she skied – question is, could I, would I find out? She jumps a lot; spends more time in the air than she on the snow. They knew the mountain well and led us through a couple of glades, only locals knew about, and we stopped, had a quick toke in a semi-secret snow pit about a third the way down one of the double black diamond runs.

31685-sandpointa.jpg

First picture of ‘Snapper’ flying down the mountain, four feet in the air. Couldn’t keep my eyes off her hot, tight body!

Next is a picture of Brian, digging out after a crash-and-burn.

31685-sandpointb.jpg

I said, What happened? You never fall! He said, I couldn’t help it, couldn’t keep my eyes off her beautiful ass; crossed my tips and wiped out!

After the last run we made plans to meet for dinner, Brian and the hotties went to the bar and I went to check in and have a quick nap. An hour or so later he came back, slurring slightly and said, GET UP Quick! There’re coming back to the room and will be here in five! I thought, yeah right and went back to my nap. I woke up a few minutes later with ‘Snapper’ on top of me, her hand under my shirt rubbing my chest and stomach, she didn’t say hello or anything, just said, Oh, a hard body – I like that! I gently pushed her aside and said, I need a shower and went to the bathroom; next thing I knew she was in the shower with me, naked only wearing my boxer shorts she found on the flour, and started giving me a hand job. I let her take control, and we screwed against the shower wall. We toweled off, came out and saw Brian and the blonde (Andrea (Andy)) humping on his bed. It was now about 5:30 and after they finished, we went to one of the on-hill restaurants for an early dinner. Her hand never left my crotch, I got up to go to the bathroom and sure enough, 15 seconds later she followed me in and we Fucked against the stall wall.

After dinner the babes wanted to go dancing at their favorite cowboy bar in town. We took two cars, I drove hers, following a couple of minutes behind Brian and Andy. As we went down the mountain, she alternately tugged and sucked me for the next 20 minutes. We had to stop behind several cars and trucks at an active R.R. crossing, and that was her cue to mount me. About every third or fourth time she was on the up thrust, her ass would hit the steering wheel and the horn would honk. North Idaho is Red Neck Country, a lot of Prepper and Supremacist compounds all around, just off the highway. I half expected some armed Bubba to get out of his truck and tell us to stop honking – but no one did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.