The Imp Club - Cover

The Imp Club

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A girl joins a secretive club.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

Aurora’s mind whirled as she ate her dinner. What had her older sister meant when she said that they were going to have fun that Thanksgiving weekend once she found out that Aurora would be ovulating? Did she mean...? She looked over at Shauna’s handsome boyfriend Harry. The dark-haired 21-year-old glanced back, smiled, and continued eating.

They watched football and then a movie as a family that night, a ‘rom-com’, which didn’t help Aurora’s overheated body and mind as her thoughts went all over the place. She didn’t have a chance to discuss Shauna’s plan before bed and then she lay there, wide-eyed, unable to sleep.

There was a knock and then Aurora’s lingerie-clad, platinum blonde sister slipped into her room, quickly and quietly closing the door behind her. She had a glass of water in her hand. Wordlessly, she handed the glass to her sister, nodded that she should drink, and waited for Aurora to do so. Then Shauna took the glass, brought it to her mouth, and dribbled white liquid into it.

Aurora gasped.

“Pleh!” Shauna exhaled as she exuded the last of the semen into the glass. “Had to pretend I was bringing you some water in case anyone stopped me.”

Aurora stared at the glass. “What if someone had asked you a question?”

Shauna frowned. “Didn’t think of that. Anyway...” She held out the glass.

“Is that ... Harry’s?”

Shauna gave her a look. “Who else’s?”

“You ... you want me to take your boyfriend’s ... sperm, and...?”

“Yes! Now hurry up ... I told him I needed to pee, so gotta get back soon. I know you think he’s handsome, ‘ro.”

Aurora took the glass. “Okay, thanks, ‘na ... this is soo weird ... you can go...?”

“What? I did all the work ... I’m damn well gonna watch, sis.”

“You want me to ... in front of you?”

“Psh ... not like you didn’t do it in front of the whole club for your initiation.”

“But ... you’re my sister...”

Shauna squirmed, rubbing her legs together. “Please? This is really pressing my buttons, ‘ro.” She reached up and slowly pulled down her sister’s covers, revealing her naked young form. “Oh, you’re so sexy...”

Aurora blushed and then frowned. “Even with these itty bitty titties?”

“That’s what the sperm’s for ... now get going.”

Still blushing furiously, Aurora put the glass next to her hip and dipped two fingers into the lukewarm semen. Taking a breath, she moved her hand down between her legs, surprised to find that her pussy was already wet, so she was able to easily slip those cum-covered fingers inside.

“Oh, that’s soo hot...” Shauna murmured as she watched. “So are you ovulating now, or tomorrow...?”

“Tomorrow, I think,” Aurora said as she extracted her fingers and loaded them up with more of her sister’s boyfriend’s sperm. “Ohh...” she moaned as she slipped that second batch inside herself. She noted her sister nibbling her lower lip as she watched. A third batch followed, and then Aurora swiped her fingers along the remnants of Harry’s load in the glass before she directed those digits back inside herself. “Mmf ... shit...” She was a hair’s breadth away from cumming.

Her sister seemed to be waiting for it, but when no orgasm showed, she got up. “Okay, you keep your hips elevated and masturbate, ‘ro ... I’m gonna see if Harry’s up for more, though that’ll be just for me. I’ll figure out what we can get up to tomorrow. G’nite!” Then she was gone.

“Nite...” Now alone, Aurora shoved two fingers inside herself while diddling her clit. She lasted only seconds before stifling her cry of pleasure. Deep inside, her sister’s boyfriend’s semen dripped to the back of her vaginal cavity, where her spasming cervix allowed some of it to slip inside her uterus. After a full-minute orgasm, she lay back, breathing hard, before she put up her knees and placed her feet flat and wide. “Phew!”

Just outside the door, Shauna could feel that her own pussy was on the verge of orgasm as she eavesdropped. She quickly headed back to her room ... she wouldn’t be taking ‘no’ from her boyfriend for round two...


The next day, Aurora got up late. None of Harry’s sperm came out when she peed. She wondered how far his wrigglers got inside her the previous night and felt butterflies in her stomach.

When she got to the kitchen she found a note from her parents saying that they went out visiting but would be back that evening. The previous night’s big Thanksgiving dinner would provide leftover lunches and suppers for days. They had left her some bacon and eggs in the microwave and she chowed down.

Shauna stepped into the kitchen just as she finished. “Oh, good, you’re up ... I need you to follow me and keep absolutely quiet.”

Frowning, Aurora followed Shauna to the older girl’s bedroom. She almost gasped as she saw Harry, naked, laying back on his back on Shauna’s bed with his hands tied to the railing, a sleep mask over his eyes, and his cock pointing upward.

“I’m back, Harry my love, and I might have brought someone with me.”

Harry perked his head up at that.

Shauna sat on the bed next to him. “Do you like that? I see you do...” She reached over and stroked his cock ... Aurora appreciated that he had trimmed his public hair, which helped to show off his full seven inches.

He moaned, “Oh, God, Shauna, what’re you doin’?”

“What? I’ve seen how you look at my sister’s sexy legs in her short skirts.”

“Is ... is that okay? You’re not mad?”

Aurora’s eyes widened. Harry thought she had sexy legs?

“No, love ... in fact, maaybe she’s with me right now, getting naked.” She nodded at Aurora, who quickly pulled her skirt off. When she hesitated at her shirt, Shauna clarified, “Totally naked.” Aurora blushed and dropped all of her clothes to the floor.

Shauna squinted. “Looks like she’s wet and ready for you. Just gonna...” She took her boyfriend’s turgid phallus into her mouth and gave it a quick suck. “Mmm ... here she comes...” Shauna got off of the bed and beckoned.

Aurora took only a moment before she replaced her sister on the bed and straddled the fit 21-year-old man. As her sister had said, her pussy was wet and ready, a sheen of lubrication visible between her vaginal lips. She swiped the head of Harry’s cock along her slit and almost moaned at how good it felt, but knew that she had to keep the truth of her involvement in this fantasy a secret.

Harry groaned and thrust his hips up, spearing the head of his cock into her. The forbidden penetration already begun, Aurora pushed down upon him and felt half of his length slip into her well-lubricated channel.

“Jesus, you’re so tight, Shauna...” Harry moaned.

Shauna came up alongside Aurora but made sure not to put any weight on the bed. “Maybe because it’s Aurora’s pussy you’re inside, not mine. My 16-year-old little sister’s kitty’s tight, huh? How many guys you think she’s been with? Maybe you’re the first?”

Harry moaned again and thrust his hips up. Aurora pulled up and then pushed down, taking about 3/4 of his length, and then all of him. She paused, her insides bearing down upon him as a small orgasm washed over her. After recovering a few seconds later, she started riding him.

Harry’s breathing rate increased as she took her pleasure from his body. She put her hands on his well-defined chest for leverage and moved upon him faster. Soon she had another orgasm, more powerful this time, and shuddered upon him.

“Jesus...” he repeated.

Shauna spoke up again, still making sure that her voice was coming from close to Aurora’s head so as to not spoil the illusion. “You’re not gonna cum yet, are you? I know you can last longer than that, stud. Don’t disappoint my little sister.”

“Nng...” Harry moaned as he thrust his hips up into the strawberry blonde teen. A moment later, he grit his teeth and settled back, allowing Aurora to set the pace again. After she recovered from her orgasm, she rode him some more. Within a few minutes, both of their breathing rates had increased to near-frenetic levels.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.