The Imp Club - Cover

The Imp Club

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A girl joins a secretive club.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

The consequences of rejection lead to an application.

Hui was walking home from school when a van came alongside. “Hey,” she heard a gruff voice.

She leaned over to see Michael, Treya’s father, looking at her from the driver’s seat of a silver Mazda 5. “Mr. Collins?”

“Unless you want me to tell people about your club, get in.” He pushed open the passenger door.

She gasped and quickly scanned the area. Satisfied that no one was looking, she got into the van. She barely had time to close the door before it was moving again. She looked over at the large Black man. “Mr. Collins...”

“You blocked me joining your club.” It was a statement of fact, not a question.

“Yes.”

“Because I’m Black!”

“No!”

“Then why?”

Hui gulped. Once she had told Babs about Treya’s father getting into the fundraising fuckfest and unknowingly inseminating his own daughter, she had agreed that they couldn’t let Mr. Collins get that close again or he’d wreck everything when he found out the truth. They hoped that he’d just accept the rejection, but it seemed not. “I can’t say.”

“Well, I’m not just giving up on that hot pussy ... reminded me of my wife before she got fat ... so what’re you gonna do for me?”

Of course Treya reminds you of your wife, she thought, she’s half her! She thought quickly and moved her hand between his legs. “How about we start our own club?”

His eyes scanned her 17-year-old body, lingering on her newly-grown C-cups. “You, little girl? You can’t handle this.” He flexed his dick and she felt it through his jeans.

She gulped. “I can try.”

Michael drove them down by the river and parked. The fishermen had all gone home so they were alone. They clambered into the back bench seat and he pulled down his jeans.

“Fuck...” Hui gasped. Treya had described how the man’s mighty prong had felt inside her but to see it ... it was at least 9 inches long, and thicker than anything she’d had up to that point. She moved forward and took it into her mouth, but could only cover a little over half before she started to choke.

“You’ll have to try harder than that,” he told her, and grabbed her face. Then he was pulling her mouth down onto it, deeper and deeper, pushing past her gag reflex.

“Uch! Uchh!” she gurgled as she felt her throat forced open by his expansive man meat. A few seconds later, she realized that she couldn’t breathe and began to panic. She pushed at his stomach and began to reflexively swallow around his shaft.

“Yeah, that’s it...” he moaned, but then realized that she was in distress. He pulled out and she fell back onto the seat. In a flash, he was between her legs and yanking down her panties.

“Waitt ... nuh...” she complained weakly, but he fisted his slick manhood and pushed it between the bespectacled young woman’s prominent pussy lips. “Ohhfuuuuu...” she breathed as she felt the man’s thick babymaker push inside her little body.

“Damn, so fucking tight...” he commented before pressing harder. When he got half inside, he pulled back and then pushed in again.

“Guhh ... huhh...” Hui gasped as she hyperventilated.

Michael reached forward, ripped open the Asian girl’s shirt, freeing her bra-covered C-cups, and then pulled her bra up to manhandle her brown conical nipples. His thrusts got him three-quarters of the way inside the small girl but it seemed that was as far as he could go. That didn’t stop him from continuing to try, though.

“Nhh! Nhh!” she cried out as the man’s cock battered her cervix. Up until that point she had had sex with Mr. Gormey and one of the other patrons, but their cocks hadn’t even been close in size to Treya’s father. She felt him take one of her nipples into his mouth and gasped, then felt him speed up his thrusts.

Then she remembered her cycle. “No! You have to pull out!”

He pulled back from her nipple. “Fuck that shit ... Garth told me y’all like it when you get cummed in, so here ya go, little girl! UHH!”

“Nooo...” she moaned as she felt his cock somehow get even thicker before the telltale pulsing began. Her mind envisioned his proven babymakers pressure-washing her vulnerable cervix and almost came at the thought. “Ohh! Noo...”

“NNG! HNG!” Michael continued thrusting inside the Asian cutie as he blew his load deep inside her. Finally, he pulled out with a loud ‘schlorp’ noise, having left a tremendous amount of genetic material inside her little hole. As he pulled his pants back up, he told her, “Not bad ... so either you let me join or you’ll be meeting me on the regular for a repeat of this ... your choice, little girl.”


Babs opened her front door to find Hui, her shirt askew and her makeup running. “Hui? What...?”

Hui rushed forward and pulled the taller girl into a hug. “We have a problem.”

The next day, Hui managed to walk home from school without Michael showing. The day after, Treya showed up for club, upset.

“My Dad’s in the hospital! He got jumped by some guys yesterday.”

“Oh my God!” Aurora exclaimed. “Do they know who did it?”

“He said it was a bunch of young white guys ... they broke his collarbone and two ribs!”

Babs and Hui gave each other a knowing look. Babs had approached the boy’s wrestling club captain and offered to have sex with him for a favor. It was a little close to her dangerous time of the month, but this had been an emergency. After that, it wasn’t hard for him to convince the rest of the club to go fuck up a rapist and leave him with a warning to leave the Imp Club alone.

“I’m sorry, Treya,” Babs offered. She was sorry that her father was a raping asshole, not that he got what he deserved.

Treya sat down in a chair. “We’re moving away.”

Hui gasped, “What?”

“He says this town’s too dangerous. He already has a new job lined up out of state.” Treya held her head in her hands. “What if I’m pregnant, you guys? It’s too late for the morning after pill!”

Hui looked back at Babs and then to Treya. “Shit. Can Ms. Horst get you an abortion right away?”

“She says not until a test says I’m pregnant, and then it’ll take another couple weeks to set it up. I took one and it was negative but she said it might be too early to tell. We’re moving in just over a week!”

Babs shook her head. “Jesus.” If Treya was really unlucky, she’d either have to tell her parents so they’d take her for an abortion themselves, or she’d have to unknowingly give birth to her own father’s child!


The next morning, Aurora felt her sore breasts in the bathroom mirror. She wondered, were they getting bigger, or was this a sign of her oncoming period? By the end of the school day, though, ‘Aunt Flo’ had arrived with a vengeance. Oh well, she thought to herself, at least this meant that the janitor Creepy Pete’s sperm hadn’t knocked her up.


Days passed. Treya’s period was now late but a pregnancy test still indicated negative. Ms. Horst informed them that stress can cause a woman’s body to delay or even skip a period, and the poor girl was definitely stressed out. She stopped participating in club activities, though she kept in touch with the senior members.

Babs and Hui revealed to Jen and Aurora what had happened with Treya’s father at the patron tryouts (though not the parts about the rape or wrestling club) and drafted a new rule that prospective patrons had to be fully vetted before they attended an evaluation event. Even a simple photo would have disqualified Treya’s father before all that chaos occurred. The rule passed unanimously ... Aurora couldn’t even imagine how she’d feel if her own father had shown up at an event!

Then Hui announced that she was also retiring from the club. Though it was not explained, her experience with Treya’s father had been brutal, plus at the worst time of the month, so she was still waiting to see if her next period would arrive. As a former member in good standing, though, Ms. Horst would still get her an abortion if it became necessary. However...

“We need a new treasurer,” Babs informed Jen and Aurora. “Hui did an awesome job but I’m no good with finance. Jen?”

“Ha! I’m always overdrawn on my account,” the brunette replied. “I have no concept of money.”

“Aurora?”

“Kind of the same,” the strawberry blonde revealed.

“Shit,” Babs exclaimed, “well, either of you know any girls who are good at math and might want to join?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.