The Imp Club - Cover

The Imp Club

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A girl joins a secretive club.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

In a spare room at the school, the Imp Club members had pushed three tables into a Y shape, put gym mats on top, and constructed makeshift alcoves to hang the blackout curtains within, followed by additional material overtop to make it act like a makeshift tent. When set up, Babs, Treya, and Aurora could only be seen from the waist down, naked. Their heads and torsos were in a central area where they could whisper to each other, Babs on the left, Treya in the middle, and Aurora on the right.

“I’m so nervous,” Aurora admitted. “They can’t see our faces but we can’t see anything about them. It’s been a few days ... do you think someone might knock me up tonight?”

Babs considered. “Maybe ... I think there’s still a chance, if it hasn’t already happened. Oh, I guess you’re fertile tonight, Treya?”

“Yeah, I can feel it in my titties.” The pretty Black 17-year-old rubbed her barely B-cup breasts. “Hopefully tonight.”

“What about you, Babs?” Aurora asked.

“It’s a safe day for me. I’m pretty happy with these big boobs so I don’t want to get pregnant again,” she commented as she hefted her milkers. “My periods aren’t bad like Jen’s.”

Hui remained outside of the room to take the money, though she wore a baseball cap and big sunglasses to hide her features. “Welcome!” she smiled at a man she recognized as a patron and the friend he had brought. After taking their money, she directed them inside. “You’re first, so pick anyone.”

The two white men looked at the gorgeous lower halves of the nubile teen students and went to the two white women. Aurora gasped as she felt her legs spread open and then a hard cock was pushing between her wet pussy lips. She heard Babs gasp as the same happened to her.

“Hmp.” Treya crossed her arms and waited.

Aurora had had sex exactly three times so far with two different men, but not being able to see what this man looked like or what he was going to do was a new experience. She figured that it was similar to being blindfolded.

The man was thrusting, each time going a little deeper inside. Thankfully, he wasn’t huge.

“Oh, hello, Mr. Abrams,” Hui greeted the next man in line. “And this is your ... friend?” Her smile disappeared as she saw Abrams’ companion. She pulled her sunglasses down to get a better look at the newcomer.

“Name’s Michael ... is there a problem?” the tall Black man asked.

Hui quickly replaced her glasses and smile. “No! Not at all.” She was certain that Michael was Treya’s father, as she had seen him pick her up from school a few times. She opened the door and quickly glanced in ... the only available girl was Treya, his daughter!

“Um, go ahead, Mr. Abrams,” she informed him. “Michael, you’ll have to wait for the next available girl.”

None of the girls in the room had heard this exchange. A few moments later, Treya gasped as her hips were pulled closer to the edge of the table and then Mr. Abrams’ cock slipped inside her. “Finally...” she whisper-complained.

“Unghh!” the man fucking Aurora grunted, and she felt him shoot his hot cum inside.

“Oh!” Aurora hadn’t cum, but that had certainly felt interesting. The unknown sperm donor pulled out and stumbled away, waiting for his friend to finish.

“Okay, you can go in, Michael,” Hui informed Treya’s father. She hoped that the big man didn’t have a large cock, as Aurora was still pretty new to all this. Then she winced ... that was a racist trope! She closed the door and waited for the next patrons to arrive.

Michael saw one man moving to short strokes in a white girl with long legs and his buddy Garth Abrams was fucking a Black girl with even longer legs. The only girl left was white and didn’t look very tall. He figured he might break her with his babymaker. He tapped Abrams on the shoulder. “Switch?”

Garth Abrams looked over at the remaining girl and zeroed in on Aurora’s recognizable sparkling red toenails. While he’d be getting sloppy seconds from the last guy, the feet of the girl he’d been fucking weren’t as nice so he pulled out, high-fived his buddy, and swapped.

Aurora felt another cock slip inside of her. This one felt nice, and he had no trouble getting all the way inside. Then she felt her foot being lifted up and experienced deja vu as the man sucked on two of her toes. She blushed. “Oh, it’s Mr. Abrams...” she whispered.

“Fuuuuck!” Treya hissed as a much larger cock burrowed into her fertile depths. “Never had one this big before!” she whispered to the other girls.

“Urghh! Hahh!” the man fucking Babs groaned as he inseminated her.

“Ooh, I almost came,” Babs whisper-moaned.

Hui opened the door to let out the first two patrons while another went in. She stopped, her eyes wide. Treya was being fucked by her own father! But he should have gone to Aurora! She realized that he’d switched places with Mr. Abrams, but there was nothing she could do without revealing the accidental incest. Wincing, she closed the door again.

Babs felt another cock slipping inside her. She locked her legs around the man’s hips and pulled, indicating that he should take her hard.

Treya was almost hyperventilating. The cock inside of her was long and thick, and she felt stretched. At first it was uncomfortable, almost painful, but as her body relaxed it began to feel good. “So ... deeeep...” she moaned.

Babs moved her head closer. “Deep’s good ... better chance for his swimmers to do the job, right?”

Treya crossed her fingers. “Shit ... I’m ... NNHHGG!” She arched her back as she orgasmed on her own father’s cock. As she came down from it, she felt the man manipulating her clit. “Oh ... again...? HHNNGG!”

Michael was enjoying this girl’s body, and it was clear from how much she was cumming that she was loving his sizable prong, with which he had fathered two beautiful girls. He was glad that he didn’t have to use a condom, as he hated those things. Fucking a woman raw, filling her with his seed? That was best in life.

The man fucking Babs grunted and she felt his hot seed fill her pussy. “Damnit...” she moaned, still unable to achieve her own release. He pulled out and, after another minute, a third man slipped inside her.

Mr. Abrams had all of Aurora’s toes in his mouth now. Remembering when he had first cum inside her a few days ago, Aurora orgasmed. “Huhh! O-hh!” she moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.