The Imp Club - Cover

The Imp Club

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A girl joins a secretive club.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

“So how was it?” Babs asked as she sat down next to Aurora during lunch.

Aurora held up a finger while sucking down some Diet Pepsi to clear her throat of her mouthful of sandwich. “So good!” she finally exclaimed, and then dropped her volume level as she noticed some people nearby react to her loud voice. “It barely hurt, and then ... wow!”

Babs smiled. “Yeah, Mr. Gormey’s pretty gentle. So, you think you can take another dick tomorrow night? We’ve lined up a babysitting job, and there’ll be a happy ending for the dad afterward, as well as a hefty tip for you, if you know what I mean.”

“Oh! Um ... I’m still a little sore...”

Babs rolled her eyes. “Mr. Gormey’s not very big, and neither is Mr. Abrams. By then you’ll have mostly healed up. C’mon...”

“Err ... okay...”


Babs had been right, and Aurora’s insides were feeling better the next night. As directed, she arrived in a short skirt that showed off her shapely legs. She had babysat before, but not for the Abrams family.

“Thanks Mom,” she called out as she got out of the car. “Mr. Abrams will drive me home.”

Her mother waved and drove off. Aurora headed up the pristine walkway to the large house and rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, a brown-haired man in his mid-thirties opened the door and smiled at her. He was taller than her, but not overly so. “You must be Aurora,” he said.

“Yep!” She blushed as his eyes went all the way up and down her body, pausing at her thighs. It seemed that Mrs. Abrams was a leg man, which was good, she decided, considering her small breasts.

The Abrams’ went out on their date and left Aurora with their 8-month-old baby girl. The teen held the baby as she bottle fed her on the couch and thought about how one of those might be growing inside her own body right now, or at least soon. Her hand absentmindedly went to her stomach at that thought. After the feeding, the baby became sleepy and Aurora put her in her crib. Then she relaxed back on the sofa.

She woke to the feeling of her panties being pulled down. “Uhm?” She blinked awake and saw Mr. Abrams between her legs. “Where ... where’s Mrs. Abrams?”

“She got totally blitzed and is upstairs sleeping it off,” he informed Aurora. “Now we don’t have to fumble about in my car.” He finished pulling her panties off and dived headfirst into her pussy.

“Ohhuh...” Aurora moaned as the man’s warm tongue slipped inside her. He was pretty good -- not at Ms. Horst’s level, but not bad. “Ahhuhh...” He managed to get her close to cumming, but then he pulled back. His trousers were already off and his hard cock was out. It was a little bigger than Mr. Gormey’s, but not scary.

He slotted it between her wet pussy lips. “We don’t need a condom, right?” he asked her.

She paused for a moment to consider. Based on Babs’ calculations, Aurora was currently fertile. Did she really want...?

Then Mr. Abrams pushed inside and she felt that compelling combination of intrusion and pleasure that she had felt only once before. She decided to just lay back and enjoy it. Mr. Abrams was more handsome than Mr. Gormey, so would make a more attractive baby, right? Then she blinked ... she wasn’t actually going to bring a baby into the world; she just wanted the pregnancy to do its work on her breast size. Still...

Halfway inside her, he pulled back and thrust in again, making Aurora gasp. Once his cock was all the way in, he sat back and extended her legs high, against his chest. She moaned as he continued to slide his pleasurable cock into her. Then she felt him pulling off one of her ankle socks and looked up at him. He was admiring her painted toenails, sparkly red today.

“Can I suck on your toes, Aurora?”

She opened her eyes wide. “Umm ... I guess?”

He took her first two toes inside his warm mouth. It felt strange, but combined with the pleasure of his cock sliding into her, oddly stimulating. “Ohh...” she moaned, feeling an orgasm welling up.

“Mmm!” he moaned, and increased his speed in response.

She was almost there. Her brain was overwhelmed ... this man might just impregnate her while sucking on her toes! “OHH!” she cried out and arched her back.

“MMM!” he gasped and sucked three toes into his mouth as he thrust into her and held still.

Aurora’s eyes flew open as she felt his cock pulse deep inside her. Pulse! Pulse! Pulse! Each of those, she knew, was a burst of his sperm-filled semen splashing against her cervix as she orgasmed. “UHH! OHH! Fuuuckk...” Was this it? she wondered ... was this the one that would knock her up? “Uhhuhh...”

After their mutual orgasms calmed down, Mr. Abrams pulled out slowly and stood up to grab his wallet out of his pants. “Awesome as always from Babs and her girls,” he said, and dropped six $20 bills onto the coffee table. “Get cleaned up and I’ll take you home.”

During the drive home, Aurora could swear that she could feel Mr. Abrams’ stuff sloshing about inside her. Her mind was going a mile a minute, visualizing the handsome man’s proven sperm swimming up inside her, zeroing in on her egg. Her clit was throbbing. “You said you had planned to do it in here?” She glanced into the roomy back seat.

He turned and did a double-take. The cute strawberry blonde teen was giving him a smoldering look which made his cock lurch back to life. “Uh, yeah, but I don’t have any more cash...”

She moved her hand to his crotch. “That’s okay.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.