The Imp Club - Cover

The Imp Club

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A girl joins a secretive club.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

The initiation continues...

Treya lay back on the cot. “She’s taking her sweet time.”

“Bets that she failed?” Jen asked, swinging her thin legs as she sat on the counter.

“I’ll take that bet,” Hui responded. “Loser has to pay dues next month? It’s my turn.”

“Yeah! I like that part of the job,” replied Jen.

Then Aurora walked into the nurse’s office, her mouth closed and cheeks full, and closed the door behind her.

Hui pulled out her phone again, starting up the video app, and Babs walked forward, holding out a cup. “Spit it into here.”

Aurora did so, relinquishing the slimy substance. “Pleh!”

“Ha, yes! I win!” Hui jumped up and down, making her C-cups bounce.

Treya got up from the cot. “Have a seat.”

Hui got close with her phone. “So tell us how you got this, Aurora.”

Aurora blushed. “I found a guy I know...”

“A student?”

“Yeah ... and I took him to the storage room. I made him cum, but I wasn’t ready. I ... kinda threw it all up.”

Babs held up the cup and examined its contents. “So...”

Aurora looked uncomfortable. “He had to leave, so I had to find someone else.”

“That’s why you took so long ... you had to do it twice!” Jen said. “Ha ... don’t feel bad, Aurora, the same thing happened during Treya’s initiation, though she was able to get the same guy to go again.”

Treya grimaced at the memory. “So who was guy number two?” she asked.

“Um, all the other students went home, so ... um ... it was the janitor.”

“Oh shit!” Hui exclaimed. “Creepy Pete?”

Aurora hung her head. “His thing was actually pretty long, but he didn’t cum as much as Josh--er, my friend, so I was able to keep it in my mouth.”

“All right, everyone, gather round,” Babs called out, and the four club members surrounded the cot. “Lay back, Aurora.” She did, suddenly feeling a bit claustrophobic.

Babs pulled a rolling tray over and put the cup of sperm on it. “This club was created a few years ago, after twin sisters were given what they were told was a medicine that would make their breasts grow. Take off your skirt and panties.”

“Umm...” Aurora hesitated but then complied.

Babs continued, “The medicine was administered vaginally. It wasn’t white, but we think that food coloring was used.” She picked up the cup and held it out to Aurora.

Aurora gasped. “You mean...?!”

“The true name of the Imp Club is the IMPregnation Club. Both of the twins got pregnant from the ‘medicine’ but they didn’t know that they’d been tricked. One of them only missed one period, though, so the theory is that she had a miscarriage. Over the next few months, the pregnant twin’s breasts started growing while the other’s didn’t. She was delighted that the ‘medicine’ had worked for her, but when her stomach started growing later it became obvious what had happened.” Babs picked up the cup of sperm again. “But we’re not going to trick you, Aurora ... this is what will make your breasts grow, when you take it and push it inside your...” She angled her head to look between the girl’s legs, “ ... very wet vagina.”

Aurora could hear her heartbeat resounding in her head. Throm! Throm! Throm! “But ... I don’t want to have a baby!”

“You won’t,” Jen responded. “That’s why we’re in the nurse’s office ... we have a deal with her that once the pregnancy reaches the point where you’re happy with your breast growth, or it’s approaching the twenty week mark, she’ll take you for an abortion. She has contacts who don’t ask questions, so your parents’ll never know.”

Babs spoke again. “You don’t have to do this. You can put your clothes back on, go home, and hope that you get a miracle growth spurt in your chest, but your sister did this, and the C-cups she got were incredible. She actually initiated me, so I’m honored to be here for you.” She put her hand on Aurora’s knee and licked her lips. “If you don’t want to do it yourself, any of us can help you...”

Aurora considered. Getting pregnant would make a permanent hormonal change to her body, but wasn’t the side effect of that what she wanted? She thought about her sister. Shauna’s improved boobs did look fantastic, and if she could do this...

“I can do it.” She held out her hand.

Babs lowered the cup and Aurora dipped two fingers into the now-cold sperm. She thought about the tall, angular janitor ... Creepy Pete, everyone called him behind his back. She didn’t want to make a baby with him, but the pregnancy would be aborted after she got what she needed out of it. She moved her cum-covered fingers between her legs, paused for a moment, took a deep breath, and inserted them inside her vagina. She gasped at how easily her fingers slipped inside. She was wet from the excitement of making two men cum in her mouth, but also the dangerous, sperm-filled semen was a very good lubricant. She extracted those digits, noting the lack of sperm on them, and took more of it onto her fingers before pressing them, three now, inside her. “O-hh...” she moaned.

“So fucking hot...” Treya moaned as she rubbed her thighs together, remembering her own initiation. The other girls were likewise entranced with the pretty strawberry blonde as she inseminated herself.

Finally, the cup was empty. Aurora lay there, breathing heavily.

“You didn’t cum?” Hui asked.

“Creepy Pete,” Aurora responded with a frown.

“Oh ... yeah, I get it.”

Babs leaned forward to hug Aurora. “Now you’re a provisional member. I’m so proud of you, Aurora.”

“Provisional?”

Babs sat back up. “There’s one more trial, and it might hurt, but it’s a price we pay for secrecy and discretion. You gotta have sex with the principal and nurse.”


Aurora could feel some of the semen slipping out and gathering in her underwear as she walked home. Inside her, Creepy Pete’s sperm were swimming deeper into her vulnerable reproductive system. Babs had mentioned before she left that, based on her last period, Aurora probably wouldn’t ovulate for another couple days, but sperm could live inside her warm, receptive body for that long, so there was a chance that she’d get pregnant from this. She was still struggling with that concept. She pulled out her phone and dialed her sister’s number.

She heard her sister’s voice, “Hey, ‘ro!”

“Hey, ‘na. Got a moment to talk? It’s about Imp Club.”

“Oh, yeah! Just gimme a sec...” There was the sound of heeled shoes on wood. “Okay, privacy ... did you go see Babs?”

Then Aurora told her sister everything.

“Oh, Creepy Pete’s still there? Uck ... not sure how you did that, but good recovery, sis! They tell you what’s next?”

“Yeah ... the principal and the nurse?”

“Mr. Gormey’s nice ... he was my first too. Relax and just go with it, and it’ll be over before you know it,” her sister advised her.

“And the nurse?”

Shauna sighed. “It’s strange being with a woman, but Ms. Horst loves licking pussy. Just close your eyes if it’s weird. She’ll get you all ready for Gormey.”

Aurora gulped. “How ... how many times did you do it before ... y’know ... you got...?”

“Heh! It didn’t take right away, but by the time it did on the second month, it must have been like a half-dozen different guys?”

“WHAT?!”

“Relax,” Shauna responded, “they only line up people they know are clean and can keep their mouths shut, and they’re soo grateful. You can make some good money, too.”

“Really?”

“Yeah ... how do you think I could afford my first car with my piddling little fast food job?”

Aurora considered. “I did wonder about that.”

“Hey, ‘ro, I gotta go ... remembering my time in the club is making me horny, so I’m gonna jump Harry’s bones now ... y’know, my boyfriend that I wouldn’t have without these enhanced ta-tas, just in case you needed a little more inspiration.”

“Give him a suck for me, would’ya? That guy’s hot.” Aurora could feel her pussy getting warm again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.