The Imp Club - Cover

The Imp Club

Copyright© 2023 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A girl joins a secretive club.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   School   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Small Breasts   Prostitution  

After the final bell rang, Aurora, a pretty strawberry blonde teen, headed to a specific classroom and examined the picture taped to the outside of the door. It was a drawing of a small demon-looking creature, called an imp, apparently. She knocked on the door and waited.

The door opened a bit and the face of a pretty girl with ash blonde hair poked out. “Yeah?”

“Um, um, I’m Aurora Macintyre ... are you Babs? My sister told me to talk to you.”

The girl’s face lit up. “Ohmigod! You’re Shauna’s little sister? Yeah, I’m Babs. Come on in!” The door opened wide and Aurora stepped inside.

There were three other girls there: a brunette and a short Asian with glasses were sitting at a table, and a tall Black girl leaned against a wall. The latter gave Aurora a once-over. “New recruit?” she asked.

“Seems so,” Babs responded as she closed and locked the door.

Aurora turned back to the ash blonde, feeling jealous of the older girl’s sexy body as it filled out her blouse and above-the-knee skirt, and noticed that Babs was, in turn, examining her form. Aurora blushed. The 16-year-old was a bit shorter than senior student Babs at 5’6”, and while her hips and butt were rounding out nicely, she barely had any breasts to speak of.

“Have a seat,” Babs ushered Aurora over to the table. “What’d Shauna tell you about our club, Aurora?”

Aurora sat, feeling out of her depth. “Not much ... it was weird ... I was on the phone with her, complaining about ... these,” she stretched her shirt over her chest to accentuate her lack of breasts, “and then she got real serious and told me to come here.”

“Nothing else?” That was the Asian girl, leaning forward, which caused her C-cup breasts to squish into the edge of the table. “Aah! Still not used to these...” She sat back and rubbed her chest.

“No. What is the Imp Club?” Aurora asked.

Babs plopped her gorgeous butt onto the table next to Aurora. “Well, first, let’s do introductions.” She pointed to the Asian girl, brunette, and Black girl in turn. “That’s Hui, Jen, and Treya. We’re the IMProvement club; it’s all about female empowerment, building up girls’ confidence through our activities.”

“I’d only heard rumors of the club before Shauna swore me to secrecy, though she didn’t give any details. What activities?”

“We were planning our next fundraiser when you knocked, but this is more important right now,” Babs informed her. “Our unofficial mandate is to help girls become more comfortable in their own bodies.”

Aurora looked at her. “How?”

“I can’t explain much more right now. There are some secrets that you’ll learn, but only once we trust that you won’t reveal them.”

“Um, okay. So what now?”

The brunette, Jen, leaned forward. She’d picked up a clipboard from somewhere. “Questionnaire time! So, name, Aurora Macintyre ... em ay see?” At Aurora’s nod, she kept writing. “Age?”

“Sixteen.”

“Weight?”

“135.”

“Bust size?”

“Um ... A.”

“Not for long,” Jen muttered under her breath.

“Huh?”

“Err ... when did your last period start?”

“That’s important?”

Now Treya spoke up, “Some girls aren’t able to help out with events during their period ... cramps and stuff.”

“Oh ... it just finished a few days ago, so ... I guess a week ago is when it started?”

“And you’re pretty regular?” Babs asked.

“Umm ... yeah.”

Jen scribbled some more onto her clipboard. “Are you a lesbian?”

Aurora blinked. “Are you even allowed to ask that?”

“Don’t worry,” Babs responded, “we don’t discriminate. If so, we’re just going to have to adjust your initiation a bit.”

“Oh.” Initiation? Aurora wondered. “No, I like boys.”

“Okay, last question: are you a virgin?”

Aurora blushed again. “How does that matter?”

Jen narrowed her eyes. “So, yes?”

“Fine, yes!” Aurora could feel her face heating up, it was so red with embarrassment.

Babs squeezed her shoulder. “Sorry, Aurora, I know these questions are intrusive. We need to know all about you in order to determine your capabilities, and what you’ll need to work on while you’re with us.”

Aurora looked up at the pretty older girl. “So what’s next?”

Babs took the clipboard from Jen. “Just give me your cell number and we’ll get back to you.” She leveled her gaze to meet Aurora’s. “You can’t tell anyone else about the club, other than your sister since she was already a member, and you have to do what we say, when we say, okay? Trust me when I say that this club has what you need ... it’ll help you, as it did for your sister.”

Aurora gave her number and then headed home.


Four days later, after the weekend passed, Aurora had practically given up on hearing from the club when her phone chimed with a message from a number she didn’t recognize: Come 2 the nurse’s office after school 2day

Ok she sent back, her stomach trembling nervously. She spent the rest of the school day on tenterhooks, wondering what the initiation would be like. Not many in the school were even aware of the club, and Aurora had even heard the rumor that they summoned a demon from Hell to do their bidding, which of course was ridiculous.

After the final bell, she headed to the nurse’s office. The four members of the Imp Club were there, Treya sitting on a cot while the other three stood, waiting.

“Jen, guard the door,” Babs asked the brunette as Hui pointed her phone camera at Aurora. “Aurora, your initiation starts now. One of the benefits of joining this club will be that your breasts will most likely grow after you’ve been doing club activities for a while. Mine were a B-cup when I joined.” She caressed her D-cup breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.