Shelter - Cover

Shelter

Copyright© 2023 by Crimson Dragon

Chapter 29: Redemption

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Redemption - While living on the streets, Sarah meets Brady, a handsome and spiritual benefactor. He offers her shelter and an opportunity to escape her past in an idyllic utopia. Does his generosity mask more sinister motives? Is utopia tarnished? The right path is rarely the easy path.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Caution   Slow   Violence  

Janet sat immobile on a sturdy dining chair, her wrists zip-tied to the arms, her ankles similarly secured to the legs of the chair. A purple bruise threatened near her brand where Brady had punched her. Red handprints adorned her cheeks where Brady had slapped her twice. Janet gasped for breath, pulling weakly at her restraints. An image of herself handcuffed naked to the post in the supply shed filled Sarah’s mind. That thought flooded her with dread, remembering the van hidden under the tower far away.

Brady stood before Janet, the pistol loose in his right hand tapping against his jeans, watching her struggle. Sarah fought to think clearly through the headache. The headache was better than the sex fog, but steady concentration eluded her.

Brady turned to Sarah.

“Are you all right?” he asked.

Sarah fought the insistent headache and forced a weak smile to her lips. “Only a headache,” she murmured.

“Do you love me?”

Sarah thought of sketches, and shelter, and mind numbing climaxes. Brady had freed her, given her purpose, given her a home, given her a place to belong.

She nodded slowly, painfully, her body beginning to fail her mental commands.

“I love you, Brady. I always will,” she managed.

He nodded once, satisfied. He handed her the pistol. Sarah held the weapon in her right hand, uncomprehending her role. Brady turned to Janet. He pulled the phone from his pocket and swiped at it, his eyes gleaming. He showed Janet the screen. She looked at it, her eyes glazed in shock and pain.

“This is Armageddon,” Brady whispered. His eyes became unfocused. “When I press this red button on the screen, this one here,” he pointed at a red disc portrayed in pixels, “the timer starts.”

“What happens, then?” Janet asked dully. If she’d been capable of speaking, Sarah might have asked the exact same question, but in the pit of her stomach, she already knew.

“In the morning, when all the sinners are sitting comfortably at their useless desks, destroying the planet, our only home, and the timer expires,” Brady smiled. “Boom.”

“Why? Because I left? Because I betrayed you?”

Brady laughed. “Perhaps, but God will have his justice regardless. As you will have your redemption.”

Janet bit her lip and pulled at her bonds again.

“Kill me if you must, but don’t kill the innocent,” Janet murmured.

Brady laughed. “Innocent? None of them are innocent. And I have no intention of killing you, my sweet Janet.”

“You aren’t going to kill me?”

Brady shook his head, smiling. He slapped Janet hard across the face again, and she moaned.

“No. Sarah will.”


Janet opened her mouth, her eyes glazed, accepting Brady’s engorged penis between her lips. Brady grunted and pushed forward until Janet visibly gagged. She struggled with the bonds.

Sarah stood swaying beside the chair, the barrel of the pistol pressed against Janet’s temple as Brady violently raped Janet’s mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.