Shelter - Cover

Shelter

Copyright© 2023 by Crimson Dragon

Chapter 13: Impatience

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Impatience - While living on the streets, Sarah meets Brady, a handsome and spiritual benefactor. He offers her shelter and an opportunity to escape her past in an idyllic utopia. Does his generosity mask more sinister motives? Is utopia tarnished? The right path is rarely the easy path.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Caution   Slow   Violence  

Days had no meaning at Blessed Shelter, and Sarah quickly lost track. Her body constantly ached pleasantly, both from working in the fields and from nightly sexual romps. Fresh air, physical work, meaningful conversations with Rebecca, regular meals, evening campfires, short sermons, plentiful S, and free love blurred the days into weeks.

She felt it might have been three weeks since she’d arrived, but it may have been a month. The nights grew chillier and the sun set earlier every evening. Tonight, her mind glowed pleasantly with S, her body agreeably euphoric from Leslie’s tongue while Brady had kissed her deeply, his hands roaming across her chest, his tongue wrestling playfully with hers. With a satisfied sigh, she slipped under the sheet, pulling it to her chin.

“Fun tonight?” Rebecca’s sleepy voice floated down from above.

“Oh, yes,” Sarah murmured. “Brady still hasn’t had actual sex with me, but Leslie was especially nice tonight.”

Rebecca was quiet for a moment, then laughed gently. “He won’t fuck you until you’re initiated.”

“Initiated?”

“That’s what they call it.”

“When do I get initiated? What do I have to do?”

“Don’t be in a hurry, trust me. Brady will invite you when you’re ready.”

Sarah sighed and closed her eyes. She didn’t understand, but here, she simply accepted the rituals and enjoyed her newfound sense of belonging. It was enough, and light years better than Uncle Patrick and the streets.

“Good night, Rebecca.”

“Good night, Sarah.”


In her nightmare, Sarah sprinted naked down a hospital corridor away from an indistinct but threatening clown. Despite her best efforts, the clown gained with every step of her bare feet. Terror clogged her breast, her heart beating like a jackhammer, her pulse throbbing audibly in her ears. Her throat screamed silently.

Before the clown grabbed her from behind, Sarah woke.

Disoriented, Sarah sensed a presence standing beside her bunk. Dread suffused her; Uncle Patrick rose unbidden from her memory. She pressed her lips together, stifling her scream. The presence dropped to the bunk behind her, spooning her. She felt naked skin against hers and an erection pressing against her ass. A hand draped over her arm and cupped her breast from behind. His breath wafted over her, a mixture of tobacco and whiskey. She hadn’t left her body since the hotel room weeks ago, but she did so now instinctually and despite taking S earlier in the evening. She rose up and watched helplessly as the naked man behind the girl below roughly guided her to lie face up. His probing fingers found her sex, plunging into her without warning. To her surprise, the girl was lubricated and ready.

Sarah heard the girl below moan. “No.” But it was a different girl. Not her.

Above, Rebecca stirred at the sound of Sarah’s muted groan. Groggy, she roused herself from a more pleasant dream, not involving clowns, dwarves, or corridors.

“Please, no.”

Waking more, Rebecca pushed the sheet from her, and peered over the edge of the top bunk. Other sleeping forms quietly surrounded them in the bunkhouse. Below, someone lay with Sarah, someone who oughtn’t be there.

Fully awake, Rebecca swung her legs from the mattress, not even bothering with the steps. She jumped down, lightly landing on her bare feet, the shock of the landing easily absorbed by her knees.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.