Black Roommate and Blonde Girlfriend - Cover

Black Roommate and Blonde Girlfriend

by Smjle

Copyright© 2023 by Smjle

Drama Sex Story: During my college freshman and sophomore years, I had a black roommate, a very popular scholarship athlete with a preference for fucking blondes. At the start of my sophomore year, my blonde girlfriend enrolled in our college and from the time she first visited, she and my black roommate were sexually attracted.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

With permission from Gman13579

It was at the start of the Christmas/New Year vacation and I found a two bed 1-3/4 bath older house that would be available at the start of the spring semester of my freshman year in college. I could move out of the dorm and get my place. However, I needed someone to share the cost. I posted online and on the college bulletin boards for a roommate. I said I was a freshman, ran track in high school, and was just looking for another guy to share the rent.

I got several inquiries but nothing serious until I received an email from a sophomore football player on scholarship looking for a place near the campus. His name was Kevin and I liked him. He was a very nice guy and came from a good family. I took the bedroom with the 3/4 bath and told him he could have the other bedroom and the full bath, and we would share the living room and kitchen.

As it turned out, that was good because, as a first-team football player, he was very popular with the girls and had one over two or three nights a week. Mostly I would stay in my room and study and his guest would use the full bath.

He had a thing for blondes and fucked several or was it a dozen during the spring semester. He offered to set me up but I have a girlfriend. She is a senior in high school that will be attending our college in the fall.

She is a beautiful blonde, 5’6” 115 lbs, 32-23-33. She has long legs that lead into a nice heart-shaped ass. She has a flat stomach and nice perky B-cup breasts. She has beautiful blue eyes and a smile that could melt a frozen heart. She is a popular cheerleader and her name is Nicole.

Based on looks, she is out of my league. Typically, beautiful teenage girls date the high school QB or some other jock; not a straight A student with 35 ACT; the 99.7 percentile. However, in addition to my grades and test scores, I have above-average athletic ability; I was good enough for our very small high school, but I am not talented enough to get an athletic scholarship or even walk on at any college. Regardless, her parents liked me and with them encouraging their daughter in my direction, she became my girlfriend.

In the fall of my second year in college, Nicole enrolled in our college and lived in the freshmen girls’ dorm. She visited me wearing hot pants and a halter top.

She was hot and all I wanted to do was take her to my bed and fuck her. She had not allowed that yet. Partly because I had not pushed, but she was making it clear that she might. She loved to tease me and make me so horny. I know I was not the star stud that girls like her desired, but I thought I was good to her and I believed she loved me.

I was just going to my bedroom for a moment when I heard Kevin come in through the front door. He was just finishing football practice.

“Damnnn. Hi babe,” is all I heard. I walked out and could see Nicole crouching on the sofa on her hands and knees and acting sexy.

31326-image001.jpg

I could understand what he meant, but he was talking about my girlfriend. That was when I realized how big he was. Standing 6’4” and 240 lbs., Nicole looked tiny compared to him. When she looked, her eyes opened wide and she was checking him out.

“I’m sorry I forgot to tell you Nicole, this is my new roommate Kevin. Kevin this is my girlfriend Nicole.”

“Oh wow man, I’m sorry I said that to her. It’s nice to meet you, Nicole.”

“Oh, it’s okay. I was not expecting anyone to come in. It’s nice to meet you.” She walked over, put her hand in his, and shook it. Her hand looked so small compared to his. She then proceeded to walk to the refrigerator to get a drink. I watched as Kevin stared at her ass the whole time.

“Shit dude I didn’t know your girlfriend was so hot. She’s got a nice ass.”

“Thanks, Kevin, yeah she and I have been together for a while now, I don’t know why she’s with me but I love her.” Seeing how Nicole was reacting and watching him, I had a foreboding feeling. Nevertheless, it rather strokes my ego when a guy as popular as Kevin likes my girlfriend and thinks she is hot.

The next few weeks were good. I went to classes and sometimes hung out with friends. Nicole came over often to hang out and stay over; and, for the first time, I was able to fuck her. God, she was so good in bed. I thought I was all right. I was not big probably slightly larger than average at a little under 6 inches and about 1.6 inches thick when hard.

Regardless, she seemed to love it so I did not worry about my size. I did notice that often Kevin was around when Nicole was visiting. He would come back from practice all sweaty, take a shower, and walk out of his bathroom in just a towel showing off his broad shoulders and chiseled chest and abs.

I know Nicole would look and would say, “Why does he come out like that?” I did not give it much thought because I was used to Kevin bringing home pretty college girls and often wearing only shorts or a towel. Occasionally Kevin and the girl would be stripping as they went to his room. I would be sitting on the couch, just watching. I would look up at Kevin and shake my head. He would just wink and walk into his bedroom.

Moreover, oh my, but the girls could scream. I was on the other side of the house but sometimes I could not help but listen and get horny. Kevin must have a monster cock because all they did was scream. “Kevin fuck me! Yes, yes, yesssss. Aaaaaaaaa Eeeeeee Oooooooooo iiiiiiii Ummmmmmmmm.”

I told Nicole how sometimes the girls were loud. She would usually nod; look to be deep in thought, and say, “He’s a pig.”

One night Nicole and I had just gotten back and Kevin was fucking some pretty girl over the end of the sofa. She may not have noticed us or perhaps she was too drunk to care. With his big black cock fucking her pussy, she was moaning. I could not help but notice how big his cock was and without any doubt, Nicole saw it too. It was at least 7.5, maybe 8 inches, and about 2 inches thick, about 2 inches longer, and almost a half-inch thicker than my cock. That may not sound very big, but if you calculate, that is more than twice the volume of my cock and it looked huge.

Kevin nodded to us and we went to my room. I could not believe how nonchalant he was about it. Nicole and I were always very private.

We went into my room and Nicole said, “Did you see that? It’s like he was showing off or else he didn’t even care that we were there!”

“But you know hun? It made me horny,” I replied.

“Really?!”

“Yes, I’m really horny for you.” Passionately, we started to kiss, running our hands all over each other, and taking our clothes off. I practically threw Nicole onto the bed, climbed on top of her, and started fucking her. Nicole started moaning and her pussy seemed much wetter than it usually is. She was dripping wet. I came quickly but I kept fucking a bit longer until Nicole had an orgasm. She moaned and screamed. She had never screamed before.

Without any doubt, Nicole was just as horny as I was. A few minutes later, I fucked her again and we fell asleep cuddling. My God! How I love the girl.

Nicole started coming over more often when I was in class or otherwise gone. I would come home and she and Kevin would be sitting on the sofa talking. I did not have good vibes about that but I did not want to assume more than what I could see.

One weekend, Nicole and I decided to go to an under-21 club. The club is open to all ages so there is no alcohol and most are teens to mid-twenties. However, when we got there, Kevin showed up too and Nicole invited him to sit with us. I wanted some time alone with Nicole but I did not object. However, I wondered if Nicole told him we were going to be there.

Nicole and I danced through a couple of songs and when we returned to our table, Kevin asked Nicole to dance. He did not ask my permission or even look at me; he just asked Nicole and Nicole quickly accepted without even looking at me to see if I thought it was okay. Nicole danced with Kevin more than she danced with me and Kevin squeezed her ass and grinded his pelvis into hers. It seemed the only thing preventing them from fucking on the dance floor was their clothes. I did not like it, but I was not going to make a big scene.

After that, Nicole and Kevin hung out more and it seemed Nicole was timing her visits to when she knew I was not there. It was obvious that they enjoyed talking and being together.

Nicole would visit wearing very revealing and suggestive clothes such as this micro-miniskirt and tiny halter-top which is more appropriate at the beach. When Kelvin was watching she hooked her thumbs in her micro-miniskirt as if she was taking them off.

31326-image002.jpg

Therefore, it was clear to me that Nicole’s skimpy outfit and behavior was Kevin and not for my benefit. At times, I tried to separate them and asked Nicole to come to my room with me but she would make some excuse to keep talking to Kevin. I knew they wanted to be together so I would go to bed early and let them talk. I realized that eventually, they would probably find some opportunity to fuck, especially if Nicole visited when I went home for the weekend.

I could try to prevent it. However, with Kevin and me living in the same house and Nicole visiting so often if that is what they both wanted it would happen.

I only hope that if it happens, it is a one-time fuck or just a brief fling. Moreover, I thought it would only be a brief fling. From what I knew about Kevin, he is not a one-girl kind of guy. He is more like, “Find ‘em, fuck ‘em, and forget ‘em.”

From articles, I read by British Biologist Robin Baker, Ph.D., and others, I knew that women are no more built for monogamy than men are. They are designed to keep their options open. My problem would be to try to remain rational and not let my emotions rule.

Kevin invited us to a lingerie party that he and his football buddies were having at a very large two-story house and there would be a prize for the girl with the sexiest lingerie.

“Oh! Jason, that sounds like a lot of fun! I wanna go. Please, can we go?”

“Sure, I don’t see why not,” but I was not enthused. The party was Saturday night. I could tell that Nicole was excited and Saturday she was all ready to go. Her all-black costume was extremely sexy and suggestive, to say the least. Nicole was wearing black boots, a black 8-inch wide tube top with the words NAUGHTY GIRL across the front, and black panties with the words FUCK ME on the front. The neon letters were bright orange. Therefore, fucking her was what I wanted to do, but most likely her NAUGHTY GIRL — FUCK ME messages were for Kevin.

31326-image003.jpg

When we got there, Kevin introduced us to a few of his friends. Then he and two of his buddies disappeared. Nicole and I danced to a couple of songs and then she was dancing with other guys that would be offering to accept her “Fuck Me” invitation. That was fine with me because I could tell she was having fun dancing and flirting. Moreover, since her flirting was just friendly and not serious, it seemed appropriate for the crowd and situation.

I mingled and sipped on a strawberry daiquiri. I danced through two songs with a pretty redhead. She was wearing a 50 percent translucent baby-doll pajama set with semi-transparent panties and no bra. It left little to the imagination. I could see the outline of her titties and could almost see her pussy. I recognized her as one of the girls Kevin fucked. Damn, she was sexy and gave me a hard-on that I pressed against her and she smiled. I would love to fuck her and she let me know by her signals that maybe I could fuck her. Moreover, I would have if I were not Nicole’s boyfriend.

I decided to explore the house. Fifty years ago, it was a house for a small fraternity that they outgrew. There were six bedrooms upstairs, two occupied, and two downstairs. When Kevin returned, Nicole screamed when she saw him and hugged him.

“Kevin can we dance; I wanna dance!” Nicole exclaimed.

“Sure babe, let’s dance.”

Nicole was thrilled because she grabbed Kevin’s hand and pulled him to the dance floor. They danced for a few songs if you call it dancing. She pressed her ass into Kevin’s pelvis, he kept pressing back, and his hands were all over her body.

By the third song, Kevin was squeezing Nicole’s ass and doing more grinding than dancing. Kevin whispered, “Wanna be fucked by my big black cock tonight?.” Nicole responded by tightly grinding her pelvis into his. “How do I take you upstairs without Jason noticing?.” Kevin asked.

“I’ll tell Jason we are going to pick two of my girlfriends and if he asks to come, your Mustang only seats four,” Nicole replied.

Kevin and Nicole came over, “My best friend needs a ride so Kevin is taking me to go get her.” Nicole stated. “And, her roommate may want to come too and Kevin’s Mustang only seats four,” Nicole quickly added before I could ask to come too.

They appeared to be leaving, but as I went to get another drink, I saw them going in the direction of the two first-floor bedrooms. After a few minutes, with my curiosity aroused, I went to check. The first bedroom was empty and the second bedroom was locked so I went back to the first bedroom and discovered there is a shared bathroom between the bedrooms. The bathroom doors were not locked, so I opened them slightly and looked. Kelvin was removing his pants and Nicole was already naked, and on her hands and knees saying, “Fuck me, Kevin. Fuck me with your big cock.”

31326-image004.jpg

Damn, Nicole looked sexy; but, with her looking back, I was afraid she might see me so I closed the door. After a couple of months, it was finally going to happen. Kevin was going to fuck Nicole and, from almost the day they met, that is what they have both been wanting. I could hear through the bathroom door. I heard Nicole say, “God Kevin, you are so big. It hurts but I love it.”

“Yeah you like my black cock, don’t you? Do you like it better than Jason’s?”

“YES! I love it. It’s better and much bigger than Jason’s!”

That hurt. Even though I knew Kevin egged on Nicole, it still hurt. It certainly did not do my ego any good. That is the problem with spying; you hear things, they would never say to you. I started to crack the door and watch but I did not want to see Nicole fucking another man. Instead, I listened.

“Yes, yes, YESSSSS! I’m coming; I’m coming! AHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE,” Nicole screamed. She never screamed loud like that with me.

“I’m gonna cum too! Where do you want it slut?”

“Inside me! I want you to come deep inside me!”

“Okay, you black cock slut. I’m gonna knock you up and give you a nigger baby.”

“My God! Your big black cock is the best I ever had. I have never come so much. One thing for certain, I want you to fuck me again.”

That was enough. I did not need to see or hear anymore. It was maybe thirty minutes later when I saw Nicole again and she dragged me onto the dance floor without indicating that she is not my faithful girlfriend. Women, in fact, females of advanced species, excel at cheating and act as if nothing happened. We danced through three more dances with Nicole chatting on about nothing and a little of everything before she said she wanted to visit with the girls.

Nicole about had me convinced fucking Kevin was a one-time thing until almost an hour later, first Kevin, and then she disappeared upstairs and didn’t return for 30 minutes. By then it was 2 a.m. I asked if she wanted to stay or leave.

“It has been a long night and I’m tired so just take me to my dorm.”

After that night, Nicole would come over when Kevin was there, but she was more distant to me and, if we fucked at all, she was not much into it. You do not score 35, one point below the maximum, on the ACT without having some smarts. Therefore, I realized that, even though they were hiding it, she and Kevin were still fucking. They may fuck when I was in class, at the apartment of Kelvin’s friend, or on the football practice field after dark.

I love Nicole and if it is just a fling then I decided that I could accept her having a fling with Kevin. “Nicole,” I said. “With Kevin living with me and the three of us together as much as we are, it is natural that you would find a guy like him attractive and certainly he is attracted to you. If you would like to have a break for a couple of weeks to a month and have a fling with Kevin, I am fine with that if, afterward, you come back to me.”

“Jason, nothing is going on between Kevin and me. He is just a fun guy and I enjoy talking to him; that’s all.”

“Okay then. You are my girlfriend, and I love you, so unless you suggest it, I will not bring it up again.” Did I believe nothing was going on anymore? Not really, not even close, but I know Nicole is not going to risk losing me and pounce until she is certain of Kevin.

Kevin was not the only black guy that Nicole had fucked. I did not know it and would not learn about it until I went home for the Christmas holidays, but, all during my freshman year, she sneaked out to be with the black QB in her high school. He took her cherry and fucked her dozens of times. Someone attempted to tell me when I went home for Thanksgiving but I was not listing. She was my girlfriend, but with me in college, she was fucking the QB once or twice every week. The QB fucking a cheerleader was common knowledge with the cheerleaders and the football team, but her parents did not know.

As it turned out, it did not take long for Nicole to pounce. Kevin made the all-conference team and decided to turn pro and make himself available for the NFL draft. Conference USA is not the SEC so making all-conference did not cut it with the pros. I tried to talk him into coming back for his senior year or at least not signing with an agent. However, he had visions of making millions so he did sign with an agent. The agent told Kevin he would be an NFL star. Moreover, Kevin would not listen to the coaches, to me, or to anyone that told him otherwise.

I guess Kevin convinced Nicole because she told me that Kevin asked her to marry him and they would get married in June after he was drafted. “Congratulations Nicole, I’m happy for you. You are getting a great guy and frankly, you are a little out of my league and you deserve a guy that can give you the lifestyle you deserve.”

Other beautiful college girls also believed Kevin was going to be an NFL star, so when he was not fucking Nicole, he would bring one of them home. If Nicole showed up, we would rush the girl to my room and pretend she was with me. I do not think that fooled Nicole but she did not want to know the truth.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.