Ghost Guest - Cover

Ghost Guest

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2023 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Housewarming is haunted by the angry previous owner. She takes over bodies, strips them and makes them perform as she exposes secrets.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Ghost   Cheating   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Prostitution   .

A month after buying a distressed house in ‘move-in’ shape, we threw a housewarming party for friends and new neighbors. The few neighbors who came were less outgoing than I hoped. They seemed to form their own group with shielded whisperings whenever they looked at me or my husband, Jake. I approached one I knew from work, Bea, and asked about the secrecy.

“Well, Jan, you know a single woman died in this house. The agent must have told you.” She hadn’t. “Pam was in her forties, divorced, and had a reputation for sleeping around, yet she was bitter and miserable when she got sick. She died suddenly and no one went to her funeral. She loved this house, especially her ‘meditation’ room which you converted into your workout room. Thanks for the open invitation, but don’t expect any more to come. Jake’s den was her ‘special guest’ room where she ‘entertained.’ Some say she still haunts this place and they won’t enter.”

“Isn’t that silly, believing in ghosts?” A glass slid across the buffet table and crashed on the floor though no one was near the table. The crowd hushed and stared. “No worries. Someone must have bumped the table. Jake, would you clean that up?” I continued to show the house. When I got to the meditation room, something pulled my short skirt to the floor. No one was near me. As I fixed it and showed the exercise machines, my crop top pulled off me with so much force, it pulled me off balance, then it flew across the room. Some guests trembled in fear, others simply smiled knowingly and looked around. When I went to fetch my top, my bra ripped and flew across the room. As if baring my tits to my guests wasn’t enough, something pulled and held my arms straight up. Every man there tented his slacks. Still in denial and refusing to be embarrassed, I begged, “Great gag. Who’s doing this?”

Say what I say or more punishment comes...” came a hoarse voice in my ear.

Startled, I looked around and shouted to empty air, “NO. I won’t say that. Who are you?” The crowd looked at me and stared at my hanging tits. Then, my mouth repeated Pam’s words, “EVERYBODY JOIN ME. SHOW OFF YOUR TITS. COME LOOK AT MINE AND FEEL THEM.” Two women bared their tits, entranced. Their men approached me and felt my tits. They pinched my nipples, shrugged, and walked away. When they reached the door, it slammed shut. No one could open it.

Though my arms were still held up, Pam was more annoyed and pulled my skirt to the floor again. I shrieked and stood topless in my sheer thong. My guests began to understand my connection to Pam. The same two men circled me and examined my ass with eyes and light fingers as others felt panic rise. Pam forced my arms down, made them unzip the men, and extract their stiff cocks. “Repeat for me — THESE TWO HAPPILY MARRIED MEN, AND OTHERS OF YOU, FREQUENTED MY GUEST ROOM AND TASTED MY CHARMS.” Pam and I jerked the men as their wives and other guests watched. The men resisted, yet stepped out of their slacks as if in a trance and felt my flawless ass.

When I strained to stop jerking the men, Pam whispered, “Still resisting? OK.” Still stroking two big, stiff cocks, my thong started to slide down. When my minimal bush appeared, the two topless women gasped and rubbed themselves; their husbands smiled. The thong exposed my stiff clit. Seeing no harm in Pam’s control, I began to enjoy showing off my body without blame. Several men moaned, including Jake.

When the thong exposed my swollen labia and fell to my feet, I was deliciously naked in my housewarming in front of my captive audience. To keep up appearances, I shouted, “Someone help. What’s happening?” I wondered if they could see how wet I was.

“We tried to warn you. Pam was a vindictive bitch. She’s not done with you yet.”

“Well, this is my house now and I make the rules.”

That may have been too much for Pam to accept. She whispered, “Really? Let’s move to the weight bench and see.” Against my will, I shuffled to the bench still jerking the two cocks, floated up and onto the bench on my back. Both my tits rose up as if pulled by my nipples, then dropped heavily. My mouth dropped with the sudden pain. Looking down, I saw my nipples being twisted and pinched though no one touched me. Something kicked my feet apart and spread my lips open for my guests. I felt a cold chill lick me, and something unseen enter my pussy. It felt bigger than any cock I’d ever had in me. The pain matched the pleasure it gave. My clit shifted and jumped from its hood. I felt teeth scraping it.

When my tits folded and released with my nipples twisting up tall and hard, I screamed out an ear-piercing climax. Hanging my gasping head, I fell to my knees and pulled the two cocks I still held to my mouth. Already at the edge, my tongue lapping their bishops was enough to make both cum around and in my mouth. As I swallowed their cum, a chilly finger twisted into my ass. I came again and fell on my chest as the cold finger fucked my ass. No stranger to anal, that was still something wonderful and new.

The two wives, already knowing their husbands had sought out Pam for casual sex, watched their men cum on me. Their fingers were quietly in their panties, jilling their pussies and rubbing their clits. They twisted their tall nipples and climaxed when their husbands did. Everyone watched them fully strip, then attack each other’s husband expecting their stillness to last longer after their release. Pam smiled knowing the town’s secrets and seeing that one exposed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.