The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment - Cover

The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment

Copyright© 2023 by Pete Fox

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - 3rd place Best Incest Story 2023. It's 2005. A conservative American family with three daughters and a son decided to follow the advice of a new self-help book: Casual Family Nudity. What can go wrong? Find out over the course of 14 chapters. Soon a pastor friend and his family visit and things take a turn. Much sex. Grandparents, aunt, new friends, and a sister-in-law have all joined the home nudity experiment. The book climaxes on a family trip to a nudist resort in Florida. Book1(of 3).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Military   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Clergy   Nudism  

Christmas Evening – 2005
Family Time

“Family meeting in five. Take your clothes off before you join us, please.” His mom Donna said after poking her head in his dad’s office.

Robert looked at his dad who sat in the other leather club chair in front of the TV. Neither of them was paying much attention to the Bears playing the Packers. Both sipped their whisky as they went over the plan for the drive down to Florida. His dad was talking.

“So you’re good? I agree you and Hannah should get going before us, pick up Tess in South Carolina, and join up again near Savannah for a late lunch.” Jim said as he tapped a finger on the neatly folded AAA map on the coffee table in front of them. Bob had a Garmin GPS in his truck, so he wasn’t worried about the route.

“Yup. Packed all of JoAnn’s and the kid’s crap for the resort along with the camp gear yesterday in the back of the truck. My watch alarm is set for 5. Hannah can sleep with me tonight.” He said with a glance at his dad for any reaction.

Jim stood up and began to undress, “You and your sister seem pretty close lately. Anything going on I should know about?”

Bob set his glass next to the map and the new December issue of Playboy and stood and began to untuck his shirt. He wasn’t sure what to say, this was all pretty new, the knowledge of his parents’ nudist and swinger lifestyles.

“We’ve gotten closer recently. She needed my help with something and well taking care of the issue drew us close again. That happened about the same time we decided to try home nudity. Hannah dropped in soon after and joined right in.” he said.

Jim took off his slacks and underwear and laid them on his chair. Bob did the same with his clothes.

“You and Hannah were always close. I’m glad to see you two are still helping each other out.” Jim said.

His dad glanced at the Playboy which had Marilyn Monroe on the cover, “Your sister is a good-looking woman. Just like Mimi Rodgers,” he said referring to a picture in the magazine that showed the actress topless, part of a Sex in Cinema review for 2005 (p88), they had talked about.

Bob agreed, the actress looked great without her clothes on.

Jim continued his thought, “Hannah was blessed with a couple of big ones, more up here than your mother, quite a big handful,” he said as he put his hands in front of his chest in the age-old ‘big boobs’ sign.

He agreed for a woman in her 40s, Ms. Rodgers had a pair of the best-looking hangers in Hollywood. Big D-cups, she showed them off in the recent art-house movie The Door in the Floor, which Playboy mentioned. Coincidently JoAnn had rented the movie from Blockbuster and made him watch the DVD one evening last summer. They had surprisingly good sex afterward.

His parents already knew his family was sexually active in front of each other at home, so he didn’t show his surprise at his father’s comment. His dad spoke the truth.

“They’re nice and soft. She sleeps with JoAnn and me when she stays over.” He said planting an image in his dad’s head. He knew his dad would be thinking of a naked Hannah in bed with him and JoAnn.

He pulled the blue polo shirt and t-shirt over his head, tossing them with his other clothes, and turned to leave. His dad touched his arm, leaving his hand there.

“Have you two, done it?” Jim said, standing naked next to him. “Not judging just curious, so is your mom,” Jim added a serious look on his face.

He looked at his dad. Most of their serious talks had been about war, surviving it, and coming home. Until recently not a lot of talk about either’s sex life.

“Truth. Not yet. We’ve messed around. Honestly, we planned to have sex on this trip, for the first time.” He said, “I hope that doesn’t bother you or mom?” he said admitting to incest or at least their plan for it.

They stood shoulder to shoulder at the doorway both holding their drinks again, naked except for their socks and new warm LL Bean moccasins.

“No, you two have our blessing, be safe. Your mom thought you two had done it years ago.” He said letting Bob go first. “As you’ll see next week, incest is not an uncommon practice among some of our friends.”

“Almost, back when she was still in high school, we came close. And good to know about your friends. But dad, I don’t think Hannah would mind if you gave her ‘girls’ a little feel tonight.”

“Thanks for the advice, I just might. Now go,” Jim said from behind Bob.


JoAnn was sitting by herself in a plush armchair with a cup of hot tea eyeballing the room. Her naked mother-in-law stood in the middle of the room giving advice to the kids about proper behavior at the nudist resort. Everyone was here, except Tess who they would pick up on the way south. Oksana sat at one end of the long couch next to Bob, her left hand openly resting on his cock while he had an arm around her shoulders, a hand gently massaging her neck. JoAnn saw Donna glance at the open display of intimacy between brother-in-law and sister-in-law, then continued talking.

The twins were playing with Sasha in the middle of the room in front of the big Fir tree still lit in bright colored lights and covered in ornaments. On the other end of the couch closer to JoAnn, her father-in-law Jim took a seat next to Hannah and put a fatherly arm around her pulling his daughter close as she rested her head on her dad’s shoulder.

Donna directed her comments at Kristy and Kevin who sat together in the middle of the couch, a warm blanket over their legs. They would have made a cute-looking couple if they weren’t related. Both had their hands above the blanket as they listened attentively to their grandma. Then she looked at the twins who JoAnn knew were more often than not oblivious to how attractive their naked bodies, with developing breasts and slender figures, were.

“Remember in nudism or the nudist lifestyle being naked by itself is a non-sexual experience. We agree,” Donna said glancing at her husband who chose that moment to trail a finger over his daughter’s left nipple.

“Yes, we do. Nothing better than experiencing nature naked.” Jim said even as he continued to explore Hannah’s big breasts.

“Kevin, your parents, and Hannah know this, no staring at the girls’ bodies and no erections, in public. Get yourself a pair of sunglasses and keep a towel with you if you need to cover yourself.”

Everyone nodded along. Even the twins nodded at Grandma acknowledging what she was saying.

“We can talk more in the RV tomorrow. I’ll answer any questions about the lifestyle and how to act at the resort. It will probably take us 12 hours on the road with stops so get your questions ready. Once we’re there and check in you will be free to explore.”

“Thanks, Grandma!” Jenny said as she played with one of Sasha’s new dolls.

Jim spoke up, “Honey, tell them about the colored wristbands.”

“Thanks. Yes, one last thing, every adult in our group will have a green wristband and kids will have a red band. That way you can tell who is in our group and it will get you into our clubhouse.”

Kevin spoke up, “Why do we get red ones?”

Donna looked at Bob and JoAnn, “Well in the evenings there are some adult gatherings. The red band just shows you need your parent’s permission to participate.”

Bob also knew the green meant the adults had been tested for and cleared of STDs. He and JoAnn had visited a private clinic early Saturday morning for the blood draw before getting a big box of fresh donuts for the kid’s breakfast.

Kevin and Kristy just nodded their heads knowingly.

JoAnn felt the mood in the room was swinging in the direction of adult playtime. Jim had a hand on his daughter’s breast and Hannah wasn’t objecting. Oksana and Bob were no longer paying attention to the others in the room.

“Lynn, Jenny, take Sasha to her room, see if you can get her to sleep.”

Blonde Lynn smiled at her mom. “Okay.”

“Mom, can I stay?” Jenny said, more in tune with the room.

Hannah at first had been surprised to be pulled into a naked hug by her dad. Not the hug but the naked part. Her dad’s thick cock was right near her elbow. Then came his hand on her tit. As soon as he touched her breast all kinds of emotions started flooding through her. From this is wrong to her dad’s touch felt nice. She caught her brother’s eye on the other end of the couch. He gave her the slightest of winks as he got comfortable with Oksana placing a hand on his sister-in-law’s breast and squeezing it.

As soon as Lynn and Sasha were gone Donna switched off the lights in the room, just leaving the colored lights on the tree and the glow from the last couple of logs in the fireplace. A light was still on in the kitchen over the stove.

Robert winked at his sister. His dad had a hand on one of her boobs and was ‘massaging’ her breast running his fingers around the wide areola as her nipple reacted. Her look said, ‘What’s happening’ brother?

He gave all his attention to Oksana. Her big veiny milky breasts looked delicious, her black hair pulled tightly behind her head, she smiled at him as she slowly fondled his cock and balls. His brother Chris, her husband, who she feared had cheated on her when she was pregnant had called via Skype so the whole family could see him. The video call was short, just a quick ‘Merry Christmas from Afghanistan’ and a chance to see his daughter, wife, and the whole family.

Hannah’s dad moved his hand to her other breast as he spoke quietly into her ear. He had a nice soft touch.

“Your brother said you two plan to have sex, soon?” he said his breath warm on her neck.

Oops, what had Bob said? Was this why Dad was suddenly molesting her? She didn’t know what to say.

“It’s okay your mom and I approve if that’s what you both want,” he said as he continued to run a hand over her chest. “We thought you two had done it years ago.”

“Yes, Daddy,” she said in her best little girl voice.

“Why wait?” he said as he let go of her breast and she sat up looking at his face.

“Here?” she asked, “In the living room in front of everyone?” The idea got the blood flowing and her pulse beating faster.


JoAnn was in the kitchen pouring herself a glass of Chardonnay when Hannah left her dad and went and had a quiet conversation with Bob on the other end of the couch.

At the same time, Jim went and had a word with his wife.

She watched as her husband and his sister moved to the center of the carpeted living room. Donna dug into a wicker basket behind the couch producing more blankets which she handed to Hannah who began making a nest on the floor along with a couple of throw pillows. JoAnn was pretty sure she knew what was going down. Oddly she liked the idea of watching her husband and his sister have sex, if that was what this was.

With the space open next to Oksana, Kevin slid down taking Bob’s seat. She welcomed him with a kiss on the lips as he brought the blanket with him, covering them. Kristy said something to her dad and kept her place on the couch. JoAnn decided to take a bar stool at the kitchen counter and watch for the moment. The thoughts of last week with her parents were fresh in her mind as she watched the activity in the family room.

Rarely did things go exactly as planned or at least how she planned it.


Sitting next to her sister Brooke she had slipped off her panties, her eyes on her dad and son. Brooke took JoAnn’s free hand replacing her fingers in her pussy with her sisters.

Her mother Mary was kneeling behind little redhead Mia taking off her dress even as she continued to fondle and suck Kevin’s penis. Her dad, well he was getting to know his granddaughter Jenny’s developing fourteen-year-old body. Running his hands over her small breasts, down her belly to the tender triangle where her legs and hips met. All the while Jenny was holding her grandpa’s big penis in her hand as the two talked.

While this was all happening the short video on the TV was playing. A teenage JoAnn with Brooke and a couple of girl cousins were the center of attention. A group of six men, fathers, uncles, and adult cousins had gathered around the four girls who lay naked sunning themselves on blankets in a grassy meadow not far from their summer cabins. Her dad turned to the camera and waved, and then all of the girls waved too. JoAnn and Brooke opened their legs for their mom, who was shooting the video. Their two cousins did the same, smiling, saying a few crass words, as the men made a loose circle.

In the living room, Brooke had a hand on JoAnn’s vulva rubbing a finger through her pubes along the line of her wet lips. Both of them sipped their Chardonnay splitting their attention between the TV and the action in the room. In the end, the action in the room won out over an old video whose debauched ending they knew well. Lynn and her cousin on the floor had rolled over together and were watching everyone.

Kevin’s eyes had bugged out at the sight of his cousin’s naked body once Mary had the dress pulled over her head. JoAnn, the scene brought back many memories of her youth. In her head, she was encouraging her son to save his erection for as long as possible. Mary glanced at JoAnn and Brooke before she pulled her sweater over her head.

Mary had breasts and a body that men would walk naked through snow and sleet to fuck. Her dark-haired mom was a little taller than her daughters, with longer legs than her kids, round close-set breasts that in her youth sat high and proud even after childbirth. Now with age some sag and wrinkles but she still commanded attention with her fit grandma’s body.

Grandma encouraged the two other girls, Lynn and her cousin Tracy, to stand up and get undressed, helping them off with their clothes. Kevin, not being able to wait, pushed Mia back on the carpet as she let her legs fall open.

JoAnn sank a finger into Brooke’s pussy as her sister did the same with JoAnn. Both sisters moaned with pleasure in between sips of wine.


Robert and Hannah stood in the middle of the family room his hands on his sister’s hips as one of her hands stroked the hair of his chest. She was looking up at him his cock already at half-mast between them. Their parents had taken a seat on the couch, Kristy between them.

Hannah looked up at her handsome older brother, her heart racing she tried to steady her breathing. Everything was happening so fast. Since before she had her first bleed Hannah had fantasized about this moment. She dropped her right hand from his hairy muscular chest to the top of his big, circumcised cock.

“Would you like a blow job?” She said offering up oral on her favorite brother. In the last month, oral sex had been the line in the sand where things stopped going no further than a great blow job. Bob had often returned the favor, eating her out, making her orgasm. She shivered at the thought of intercourse and the intense feelings sure to come.

Robert had ideas of his own. The last month he had enjoyed ‘dating’ his daughter Kristy and they had grown increasingly closer each time they had gone out. She had become his wingwoman, his partner in crime.

He turned to Kristy. “Honey, would you come over here and suck your daddy’s cock?” he said just like he would ask her to wash the dishes at home. He was also showing off to his parents. Perhaps a bit hurt still by the family secret.

“I would love to Daddy!” she answered without hesitation.

Kristy pushed off from the couch settling on her knees in front of Bob and Hannah.

Jenny joined JoAnn, standing in front of her stool as they watched Bob and Hannah, now joined by Kristy. JoAnn handed the wine glass to Jenny who took a couple of sips of Chardonnay before handing the glass back.

Hannah took a step back from Bob as Kristy took his cock in her hand. Their eyes met and she gave her dad a little grin. His eldest had a great body he thought as she licked her lips wetting them not breaking eye contact. He reached for Hannah, cupping her left breast with his right hand. Heavy and warm, slick with sweat already as he lifted it in his hand. His daughter using her right hand for support took his cock head into her mouth.

Hannah kept an eye on her parents who sat quietly on the couch opposite them watching. Her dad’s cock had hardened rising from his patch of dark pubes. Her mom lady-like, had her long slender legs crossed at the ankles. A shiver ran through her body as her brother took ahold of her breast and Kristy began to suck her brother’s big cock. Between her legs, she was already wet.

Robert placed his left hand on Kristy’s head as she began sucking his cock. She only had his cockhead and maybe an inch of shaft in her mouth her lips wrapped around the top of his big shaft slowly bobbing up and down. Ahh, so nice, her mouth warm and wet, heaven. As he stood there one hand on Hannah’s tit his cock in his eldest’s mouth.

JoAnn spoke quietly in her daughter’s ear and gave her a little shove on the ass towards her grandpa. Maybe it was the wine, but she was curious to see how far her in-laws would go with their grandkids tonight.

Jenny walked up to his parents. “Grandpa. Mommy says I’m to ask you if you want me to suck your penis.” She said her eyes on her grandpa’s big penis, “It’s getting bigger. Mommy said I was to help if you want.” Jenny said as she stood, hands clasped in front of her waiting.

Bob heard this and looked over his shoulder at his wife who was easing herself off the bar stool and walking towards them, a smile on her face.

It wasn’t often his dad was at a loss for words. The Vietnam War Special Forces veteran was cool under fire, nothing ever got to him, until now. His pretty little granddaughter stood in front of him offering herself to him. Bob watched his dad’s face as he looked at Jenny’s naked body, his mind processing her offer. Jim glanced at his wife.

“Jenny dear that’s nice of you to offer. Why don’t you come up here, sit between us.” Donna said as they made room for the girl between them. “Let’s watch your dad and Hannah for now. Okay?”

Jenny did as she was asked, taking a seat between her grandparents as her grandpa put an arm around her slender shoulders. Her grandma took a couple of handfuls of her long brown hair and began to work on a loose braid.

“Thank you for asking, Jenny. Maybe later.” Jim said, finally finding his voice again. His cock now pointing straight up from his pubes. With his left hand, he began to slowly stroke his cock.

At the other end of the couch, the blanket had slid to the floor. Kevin was lying on his side with his head in his young aunt’s lap as she stroked his head with one hand. Both were watching the action in the center of the room. With the fingers of his left hand, Kevin was playing with Oksana’s moist pubic hair. His own teenage cock hard.

JoAnn took it all in as she made her decision. This was a family moment, she needed to be a part of it.

“Do you mind?” JoAnn said as she knelt next to Kristy in front of Hannah. She looked up at the busty woman.

Her face inches from her sister-in-law’s hairy bush. Without asking she put her hands on Hannah’s strong thighs. Looking up, Hannah’s large round sagging breasts jutted out from her chest like twin pink-tipped mountain peaks. JoAnn leaned in and placed a kiss on Hannah’s vulva. Her tongue sought the slit underneath the moist pubic hair. She felt a hand on her head as Hannah held JoAnn’s mouth against her mons Venus.

It was almost too much for Robert. He was rapidly going into overload with all the physical and visual stimulation coming at him. Slow down and enjoy the moment he told himself. His wife turning the threesome into a foursome was a surprise but not an unwelcome one. He let go of his sister’s breast and focused on the blow job his daughter was giving him. At the same time, he eyeballed his family on the couch.

“Play with my balls honey,” Bob said to Kristy as his youngest Lynn came back to the room.

Lynn glanced at her twin on the couch between their grandparents and kept going until Oksana made room at the end of the couch for the young girl.

Kristy took hold of his nuts massaging them as her mouth took a break from his cock head and she licked his shaft. He was hard and wet, that was what mattered. He wasn’t going to shoot his precious load on his daughter’s face or tits tonight.

“That’s good honey, take it slow.”

Hannah felt her first orgasm as JoAnn used fingers and mouth on her clit and pussy, the bundle of nerves that were her vulva on fire now thanks to her sisters-in-law’s touch.

She looked at her brother. He had pushed Kristy off his cock. Which was big and shiny in the light of the fireplace and colored Christmas tree lights.

“How do you want me?” Hannah said, ready. She wanted her brother, now. Her knees were feeling weak, she needed to get down.

“On your back, if you’re ready,” Bob said. He wanted to look his sister in the face as they fucked.

Hannah pushed JoAnn away not as gently as she should have but she was pushing the right buttons on her clit and her body was on fire.

JoAnn smiled and licked her lips free of her juices as Hannah stepped back another step.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.