The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment - Cover

Preview

The Wilkins and Friends - a Home Nudity Experiment

by Pete Fox

Copyright© 2023 by Pete Fox

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Ma/ft, mt/Fa, Fa/Fa, Fa/ft, Teenagers, Fiction, Fan Fiction, Historical, Military, Incest, Group Sex, Swinging, Lactation, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Voyeurism, Big Breasts, Clergy, Nudism,

Erotica Sex Story: It's 2005. A conservative American family with three daughters and a son decided to follow the advice of a new self-help book: Casual Family Nudity. What can go wrong? Find out over the course of 14 chapters. Soon a Pastor friend and his family visit and things take a turn. Much sex. Grandparents, aunt, new friends, and a sister-in-law have all joined the home nudity experiment. The book climaxes on a family trip to a nudist resort in Florida. Book 1 (of 3) is complete. Edited by Steve.

31263-joann-with-book-edit.jpg

The first two chapters were originally Published as The Wilkins by KnightWolf on Asstr. I was impressed with this fun little piece of erotica and decided to update the story and add more chapters, now 14 and book 1 is complete. The story has been changed from the original to meet SOL age guidelines.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.